Here's one where you can actually see the buds, which is what we're here for right? Night pics are great. I think the big bud on the left was amnesia lemon and everything to the right is super silver haze... they were scrog buddies lol. I have an actual camera but don't currently have a pc that functions... so I just use my phone... I'll get it up and running again eventually... View attachment 6554
Was that super silver haze long to finish? How did that pan out you are in NY right? I'm impressed by the size you and goodshit get outdoors up there. By golly some huge plants

Was that super silver haze long to finish? How did that pan out you are in NY right? I'm impressed by the size you and goodshit get outdoors up there. By golly some huge plants
I am in NY. It came down mid October and the Amnesia, which is also Sativa dom was my last to come down just before Halloween. They finished well last year because it was hot and pretty dry. The garden has full sun all day so that helps. In fall, I also have to cover for frost and dry every morning and after rain with the leaf blower. It's extra work up here for sure. Almanac says another dry summer so hoping for another good year.

Typical American bigger is better right ? Lol 😂- just kiddin they are impressive for sure - one day we will start the debate indoor vs. outdoor quality . But I won’t open that can now

Got some random stuff to post, figured here is a good spot lol

First, martin's ripped my wife off two days ago... Charged her for 4 on a 2pack. See the sticker says 4.... It's so petty to even make a fuss about in there but now we will both be on the look out lol
PXL_20230609_120256909.jpg

Second, thought you guys might get a kick out of this vortex water pipe. When just the right amount of water and the right amount of suction is applied it creates a cyclone effect that a turbo lover can appreciate it.

View attachment PXL_20230610_123228874~2.mp4

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! I got to get on some homework now. Did some bagging this morning of a few small ones I had going. My wife was all like, we really have to do something about the weed smell, I told her I was bagging and they had been drying which is just a stinky time but no worries they are bagged up now. Just got an eye roll 😂

Typical American bigger is better right ? Lol 😂- just kiddin they are impressive for sure - one day we will start the debate indoor vs. outdoor quality . But I won’t open that can now
Im all in on indoor but ive never had ANY outdoor weed that was any good... until @TSD Sends some of her dank down this fall, ill never smoke good outdoor weed 🤣🤣

My best weed i ever grew was outdoor...so until I can get my indoor up to snuff I'm gonna stay outta that debate lol
Bro I was same and as long as it dies the trick who really gives a shit but once ur indoor is “a” game you will know , don’t get me wrong I’m gonna do a late summer outdoor grow myself .

Im all in on indoor but ive never had ANY outdoor weed that was any good... until @TSD Sends some of her dank down this fall, ill never smoke good outdoor weed 🤣🤣
I will! I'm not claiming to be an expert or anything that's for sure... it's a lot like wine grapes outside, some years are great years and some are less than stellar because you're at the mercy of Ma Nature. I'm on month 9 of smoking last year's harvest and it still gets me stoned so it can't suck too bad, I'm down to only 4 strains now, since I found a grove bag of amnesia and one of the early super Lemon haze that I didn't know I still had buried beneath all the black cherry punch in my cooler, still have some widow too. This is the time I usually start to regret all I got rid of to folks earlier in the year... but hey, Christmas don't pay for itself lol. Super Silver Haze was a hot ticket with my old mountain men and I should have said no after a while cause it was my fave too. Oh well, such is life. I'm pretty well sick of all of it just cause I want new tastes... but it gets the job done.

My best weed i ever grew was outdoor...so until I can get my indoor up to snuff I'm gonna stay outta that debate lol
If you have the location where you get full sun everyday then i think outdoor weed can be comparable to indoor grown. With locations like mine where we get 3 days of sun followed by 4 days of cloudy weather or raining 2-3 days a week out door grows are iffy at best. I can veg out there like the best but flowering and ripening it's just not prime conditions and crops suffer. Indoors I can control all the elements and give them full sun everyday. no rain or clouds and they finish as they should with all the light, heat and liquid they need.....No fog to burn off or moldy buds to worry about either.

Ha, I think you opened it. Im poor so outdoor is the way to go for me right now.It is all good. I like the wine analogy, some years are better than others.. It be like "Oh remember that 2022 GG4"

I stayed home too, until this year actually, longer than I planned, but our unexpected circumstances sort of demanded it. I watched a couple kids from the time he was about 6 months till around 4 for some under the table cash, and took care of my broken hubby, he's doing much better now. I agree it makes a difference, they need mama as much as possible when small, unfortunately for many, as much as possible is cut way down by the need to work to survive. I'm thankful I had the opportunity to do so, even though really I was still working and being sahm is like 57 jobs in one lol... the extra kids helped with socialization too... he's pretty smart for a 7 year old, his vocabulary surprises me sometimes, but we've kind of always talked to him like a full human and we both have a decent vocabulary, so that helps. He also has a great sense of humor cause his dad and are are both ridiculous pretty much all the time... I know they say young kids don't get sarcasm, but he definitely does and uses it to burn us on a regular basis... not sure if that's good or bad. 🤣
I think kids need their mothers when young and thats no misogynistic viewpoint. Woman have that nurture and are far better with feelings overall then men.

They also are better at teaching, organizing, empathy, patients and several more traits on the grand scheme of things that make them generally better candidates for those crucial years. This is why imo they are far most suitable in leadership roles also. They know how to communicate with people and consider the impacts and outcomes. I mean almost everywhere i have worked there has been a mother figure that just keeps the shit together…. Case and point…. This thread.

The worst thing is that the government has put us on a path to work ourselves to death while they brainwash our children by teaching them what to think instead of how to think. To judge others worth by their money and not character. That they are all victims and the government is their saviour while there parents are wrong and their views unless aligned should be ignored because they are outdated . Im gonna stop before i make my tin foil hat explode.

I think kids need their mothers when young and thats no misogynistic viewpoint. Woman have that nurture and are far better with feelings overall then men.

They also are better at teaching, organizing, empathy, patients and several more traits on the grand scheme of things that make them generally better candidates for those crucial years. This is why imo they are far most suitable in leadership roles also. They know how to communicate with people and consider the impacts and outcomes. I mean almost everywhere i have worked there has been a mother figure that just keeps the shit together…. Case and point…. This thread.

The worst thing is that the government has put us on a path to work ourselves to death while they brainwash our children by teaching them what to think instead of how to think. To judge others worth by their money and not character. That they are all victims and the government is their saviour while there parents are wrong and their views unless aligned should be ignored because they are outdated . Im gonna stop before i make my tin foil hat explode.
I'm so thankful that my job pays just enough for the lady to stay at home with our babe. She gets a little stressed and stir crazy but we wouldn't have it any other way.

It seems to depend on latitude. In the Carolinas, my outdoor plants were quite potent. In fact, I didn't know outdoor weed was considered inferior anywhere, until I moved to MI. I never grew anything outdoors here, myself.

It seems to depend on latitude. In the Carolinas, my outdoor plants were quite potent. In fact, I didn't know outdoor weed was considered inferior anywhere, until I moved to MI. I never grew anything outdoors here, myself.
I’m excited to see what coastal SE VA does but I’m worried about the humidity

I have a clone of an Amnesia Haze plant I'm growing in a tent. The clone will have to go outside because I don't have enough room in the tent. I'm planning to put it outside at the equinox. Comparing the two might be interesting.

I have some Southern AG Thuricide BT for the Caterpillars, anything else I should have on hand in this area?
That's a plus, but after buds start forming, you might want to cut using that. It might be totally harmless, I don't know. After that, check leaves -- especially the bottoms of leaves -- for moth eggs. They often lay them in a very orderly pattern.

Back
Top Bottom