So, it’s a balmy 56 degrees here tonight with a northwest wind. Nuts! A nw wind in June? It’s hauling azz too. Instead of a tee shirt shorts and a glass of tea, I have a sweat shirt, warm up pants and a light jacket on! Ta hell with it, imma go ahead and have that hot chocolate. Pair it up with a chocolate Mimosa smoke.. Let the good times roll!
I feel like mold must be high today...I walk outside and can just smell it in the air. Haven't looked wonder if I'm right....mornin!

I feel like mold must be high today...I walk outside and can just smell it in the air. Haven't looked wonder if I'm right....mornin!
Mornin MDK!
Im with you this morning, I too smell a moldy smell. Kind of strange as dry as it has been.
We picked up around three inches Saturday night. All seriously needed.

Morning all.

Morning PAL!

Got rain all night but won’t add up to 2cm. More wind and blow than anything. Still we need it.

Indoor plants are tucked away for the night. Outside got dry food yesterday in anticipation of rain. I’ll see if I can get the supports up for the cucumbers later.

Be well all.
Mornin Zen!
We actually did get a good rain. Sure helped to lay down the smoke we have had over us for a week now from the fires out your way.
Saturday on the range, between the smoke and mirage the target was just muddy looking.
Sounds like you have a busy day lined up. Enjoy!!

Mornin Zen!
We actually did get a good rain. Sure helped to lay down the smoke we have had over us for a week now from the fires out your way.
Saturday on the range, between the smoke and mirage the target was just muddy looking.
Sounds like you have a busy day lined up. Enjoy!!
GMorning to you all, We've a nice clear 75f day today and warm overnight, no blankets needed. I've a Sour D almost 9 weeks in flower but fking Sativa's don't like to finish. She's still putting out white hairs and doesn't look close whereas the other 3 different stain girls with her are just about done. I've let a couple go almost 12 weeks and they were still putting out fresh white hairs. I said fk it and pulled them but they dried to fluff, over dried and no body to it.

I'm wondering how to finish plants with a high % Sativa in them properly. They don't want to finish like Indica's........I've lowered the intensity at 8 weeks to let them ripen but it doesn't seem to be having the effect on the Sour D as she's still has hair standing up all proud looking for sunshine.

I was just Looking at Amnesia Haze to grow but as soon as I read sativa I closed the page...It doesn't seem worth it...does anyone grow sativa's on purpose??

Last edited:
GMorning to you all, We've a nice clear 75f day today and warm overnight, no blankets needed. I've a Sour D almost 9 weeks in flower but fking Sativa's don't like to finish. She's still putting out white hairs and doesn't look close whereas the other 3 different stain girls with her are just about done. I've let a couple go almost 12 weeks and they were still putting out fresh white hairs. I said fk it and pulled them but they dried to fluff, over dried and no body to it.

I'm wondering how to finish plants with a high % Sativa in them properly. They don't want to finish like Indica's........I've lowered the intensity at 8 weeks to let them ripen but it doesn't seem to be having the effect on the Sour D as she's still has hair standing up all proud looking for sunshine.
I currently have some full on sativa strains that run from 16 to 26 weeks!

26 weeks in flower? wtf...why I'd kill it and feed it to the squirrels in anger....That would just piss me off unless it was an outdoor plant I guess then I could just let grow but indoors???
Certainly not for me and my tent grows! Like you said, I would consider outside. All of these full on landrace sativas I have have some long flower periods.

26 weeks in flower? wtf...why I'd kill it and feed it to the squirrels in anger....That would just piss me off unless it was an outdoor plant I guess then I could just let grow but indoors???
This shaman I'm growing is 75% Sativa apparently, and it's the one starting to flower... so that's good I guess? As long as we don't reveg or something dumb. It's like 20ish weeks till it gets too cold to hold out anymore, with good luck and a prayer that is.

Wanted to share some pics of this cool spot i found to light one while hiking yesterday on Sugarloaf mtn in MD.

Got my friend to take the shots, a little scary getting to where i was, but totally worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_1900.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5599.jpg
    IMG_5599.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
This shaman I'm growing is 75% Sativa apparently, and it's the one starting to flower... so that's good I guess? As long as we don't reveg or something dumb. It's like 20ish weeks till it gets too cold to hold out anymore, with good luck and a prayer that is.
I swear my outdoor plants are starting to flower too and now I don't want to trim the plants tops like I had planned this week.

Yup... that there be a flower. 🤣

Yeah, that is the most advanced in flowering of my 3 plants. Was waiting to see if they reveg or what. I won't complain if they flower early, they are fairly large.
My hypothesis is that I grew them under 18-6 inside and when I moved them outside between the houses the day was shorter and bam. Sound plausible?
I like this spot because its almost impossible to see that section of my yard. Would I avoid the issue if I just start outside?

I will put them in a different section of the yard next year perhaps if its an issue.

Yeah, that is the most advanced in flowering of my 3 plants. Was waiting to see if they reveg or what. I won't complain if they flower early, they are fairly large.
My hypothesis is that I grew them under 18-6 inside and when I moved them outside between the houses the day was shorter and bam. Sound plausible?
I like this spot because its almost impossible to see that section of my yard. Would I avoid the issue if I just start outside?

I will put them in a different section of the yard next year perhaps if its an issue.
I’ve got one that’s getting kicked out after three months of 18/6. Wonder if it will just go to bud? I’m going to top her before she heads out the door for just in case!

I’ve got one that’s getting kicked out after three months of 18/6. Wonder if it will just go to bud? I’m going to top her before she heads out the door for just in case!
That was about how old these plants were when I put them out. They shot up about a foot in the first two weeks and now are flowering, I guess. As long as they don't get weird on me, I will be ok with it. I was honestly worried they were going to get too big on me being my first time outdoors.

This is actually at 600 yards 🙂 I started shooting at an early age. My Dad really wanted a Son, but he had four Daughters…so you know the rest of the story. We could shoot, ride horses and cuss well. Lol. Only one of us left that shoots. One has walked on, one is for life fecked because of a certain “shot”, and the other newly divorced and wild as a March hare. That just leaves me and I work hard at it.
Thanks PC!
My aunt's life is pretty much fecked now cuz of a certain "shot". She was in perfect health, now she has a heart condition cuz of the vacs. Fking sad, the genocide of our generation imo.

I find smoking and edibles to be two totally different buzzes... edibles are more just chill you out body buzz or relaxation... unless you really go hard on them and get the sillies... it's so different from a head high, for me at least.
Its because when you eat an edible, you get way more 11-hydroxy-THC which is a cannabinoid not in high levels when smoking. Its cuz your liver gets so much more of the cannabis than smoking you end up with more of the good stuff!

Yeah it's possible, I try to get it pretty close when I make the move, I was down to 16.5 hours inside and it was 15 out, but ya never know, some are sensitive, some don't care. Starting outside wouldn't fix it, depending when you start I guess. I can't do that or I'd have tiny plants that would probably start to flower from lack of light and then reveg.... oh also snow lol.

My aunt's life is pretty much fecked now cuz of a certain "shot". She was in perfect health, now she has a heart condition cuz of the vacs. Fking sad, the genocide of our generation imo.
I'm not a staunch conspiracy theorist or anything, but yeah that whole situation was sus. None of us got the shot and I've never had a flu shot. We all had covid once and it was mild. I tested positive with zero symptoms, kiddo just cold like, hubs flu like. My kid is vaccinated, I'm not anti Vax, but only for the mandatory ones for the bad shit. I didn't even want to do chicken pox, but it's mandatory now. My Dr. Shamed me for not getting one, I can't remember which... tdap I think? Whatever, my kid was breastfed and is healthy as a horse, never has needed antibiotics yet at 7, never an ear infection or tonsil issue or any of that. It's the mandating shit that my anarchist tendencies have the issue with. You want it? Great, get 5, you don't? That's your choice. My sister in law was ready to leave her career over it and the mandate got overturned now there's lawsuits for wrongful termination and shit.

I'm not a staunch conspiracy theorist or anything, but yeah that whole situation was sus. None of us got the shot and I've never had a flu shot. We all had covid once and it was mild. I tested positive with zero symptoms, kiddo just cold like, hubs flu like. My kid is vaccinated, I'm not anti Vax, but only for the mandatory ones for the bad shit. I didn't even want to do chicken pox, but it's mandatory now. My Dr. Shamed me for not getting one, I can't remember which... tdap I think? Whatever, my kid was breastfed and is healthy as a horse, never has needed antibiotics yet at 7, never an ear infection or tonsil issue or any of that. It's the mandating shit that my anarchist tendencies have the issue with. You want it? Great, get 5, you don't? That's your choice. My sister in law was ready to leave her career over it and the mandate got overturned now there's lawsuits for wrongful termination and shit.
Totally agree with not forcing it on people, especially cuz its a brand new vaccine with unknown side effects. Im sure the fact that most media entities are funded in part by pharmeceutical companies has nothing to do with them pushing everyone to get vaxxed lol.
Definitely not anti-vax, if i get bitten by a rabid dog I will thank God for the rabies vaccine. So there is a time and a place for them, but losing your job cuz you dont want to become part of a mass social experiement? That right there is NOT freedom, which goes against what America is allegedly about.
Imo eating healthily, staying active and being chill makes your immune system strong af so if it aint broke....

Totally agree with not forcing it on people, especially cuz its a brand new vaccine with unknown side effects. Im sure the fact that most media entities are funded in part by pharmeceutical companies has nothing to do with them pushing everyone to get vaxxed lol.
Definitely not anti-vax, if i get bitten by a rabid dog I will thank God for the rabies vaccine. So there is a time and a place for them, but losing your job cuz you dont want to become part of a mass social experiement? That right there is NOT freedom, which goes against what America is allegedly about.
Imo eating healthily, staying active and being chill makes your immune system strong af so if it aint broke....

meanwhile they were closing gyms, getting you to drive to McDonalds for a free box of masks, and almost made it where you needed a vaccine to get fucking groceries.

Sorry there's that negativity creeping in again. @steamroller I can only blindfold for so long :LOL:

meanwhile they were closing gyms, getting you to drive to McDonalds for a free box of masks, and almost made it where you needed a vaccine to get fucking groceries.

Sorry there's that negativity creeping in again. @steamroller I can only blindfold for so long :LOL:
First its the wal-mart greeters becoming receipt enforcement, next they were gonna have you scan your vax-pass to get a Liter-a-Cola.

Don’t forget line ups at liquor stores for free test kits.

Back
Top Bottom