I have not been. 200F at 120 seconds by default. Longer does not seem to help.
I preheat under light pressure for like 20/30 sec depending then sliwly increase pressure for about the same time total about 2 mins
Under full pressure can be sure what that is ? For about 45 seconds to 1 minute some strains longer but heat temp and pressure seem to be the biggest factors - I m ok with lower yoelf for higher quality if I feel there’s a lot left I never swish twice I’ll wash the puck . Lol it’s alright oil not the best but better that burn shit pressed at 220 . Lol

Anyways turn up the heat 5 degrees and see

Last edited:
doctors are creepy. my mother always told me up until she died at 76 yrs. that i never had chicken pox, dr told me i was crazy that i must have had it so young and didn't remember
. i'm like my mom didn't remember either lol. he tested me and said i was positive for chicken pots so he said i needed the shingles vax. weird.
I had chicken pox and shingles in my 20s. Not fun.
That includes endangering the health and wellbeing of others. There's no excuse for that. We all have a right to life.
I definitely don't think it was a hoax and it was definitely deadly for many.... the way it was handled was what was crazy to me I guess. I didn't go anywhere and if I did I wore a proper mask. I feel like either decision was a gamble, but when many I know in the health profession refused it because of effects they personally saw after it, like one cardiac nurse that saw so many young people with new and unexplained heart issues, I decided I'd gamble on the side of fighting it off if I got it, and I made a good bet for me, others were not so lucky. I'm relatively young and healthy and have always had a good immune system. I also know a few that have been boosted like 4 times and have had it like 6 times or more and it was severe with hospitalization every time, and one lady I kne died, she was old and unhealthy. So who knows... it's a weird one with the way it is so different in different people. In my opinion, it's not a real vaccine if it only maybe sorta makes you less likely to die. People still caught it and spread it vaxxed, and I met a lot of people that thought since they had it, they were invincible, and therefore no longer careful, which was counterproductive to the cause. Enough about that nonsense... storied for my future grandkids I guess lol.

good morning y’all!! Rare beautiful morning in Rotenchester NY. Cool, sunny and a nice breeze. We got a perfect rain yesterday (short of one 10min torrential down pour) that the farmers and gardeners desperately needed.

Unfortunately for me my day is scheduled to demo the beast pictured below and lug it out of a dungeon (I could pummel my younger self for picking this career path🤣🤣🤣 hard work pays though🤷🏼‍♂️)
83A6FCEC-0EC4-4DB6-8FE3-D0F4807799C5.jpeg

So I got this idea last night and wonder how dumb it is so please set me straight.

I’m moving my girls from one gal pots this weekend to 25 gal bags where they will remain for summer.
My thought was to put a thick layer (7-8”) of soil in the bottom where most the roots will try to reach. Then a layer (2-3”) of perlite/coco then another decent layer of soil (5-6”) then another layer of perlite/coco (2-3”) then the final layer of soil to finish off the bag (probably 7-8”). Kinda like a layered cake. The idea being a way to aid in draining and quicker dry back (but not to quick) WHILE promoting good oxygen transfer. Thoughts?

good morning y’all!! Rare beautiful morning in Rotenchester NY. Cool, sunny and a nice breeze. We got a perfect rain yesterday (short of one 10min torrential down pour) that the farmers and gardeners desperately needed.

Unfortunately for me my day is scheduled to demo the beast pictured below and lug it out of a dungeon (I could pummel my younger self for picking this career path🤣🤣🤣 hard work pays though🤷🏼‍♂️)
View attachment 7183

So I got this idea last night and wonder how dumb it is so please set me straight.

I’m moving my girls from one gal pots this weekend to 25 gal bags where they will remain for summer.
My thought was to put a thick layer (7-8”) of soil in the bottom where most the roots will try to reach. Then a layer (2-3”) of perlite/coco then another decent layer of soil (5-6”) then another layer of perlite/coco (2-3”) then the final layer of soil to finish off the bag (probably 7-8”). Kinda like a layered cake. The idea being a way to aid in draining and quicker dry back (but not to quick) WHILE promoting good oxygen transfer. Thoughts?
Mimicking sedimentary layers.

Hmm, interesting theory, sounds like one that might have to be tested to find out if it works. Maybe do half and half, some all soil, some layers? You can always just add more perlite throughout to help drainage and dry back. My thought would be, that the coco would probably suck moisture from the soil and it would stay evenly moist that way, since coco dries faster... but would it fuck with feeding and nutrients? Are only the roots directly in the coco going to get the benefits of more o2? Will the roots prefer one over the other and just not grow into the bottom layer? All questions I can't answer lol.

Last edited:

View attachment 7183

My thoughts say no don't do it, a 25 gal bag isn't something you need to fk with layering soil & perlite. I've not heard of your method being done and what happens if it fails and you have issues. It'll be too big to start over and your big beautiful plant may suffer because of it. I'd suggest a proper mix of you're ingredients for soil and leave the layering to a small practice plant.

Coco is a bitch to use if you're not familiar with it requires multiple daily watering. A 25 gal bag can support a huge plant, Don't fk it up with an experiment on a dreamed up soil plan........Just my 2 bits no offence meant

I’m pretty sure I can’t think up something nobody else ever has so it’s probably already been done and abandoned.

PC my plants where HUGE last year and at the end needed watering and feeding almost daily so I’m sure you’re way more right than wrong. I will save for another day.

Thanks y’all for being a sounding board this morning

I’m pretty sure I can’t think up something nobody else ever has so it’s probably already been done and abandoned.

PC my plants where HUGE last year and at the end needed watering and feeding almost daily so I’m sure you’re way more right than wrong. I will save for another day.

Promix type soils are far more forgiving than coco, almost idiot proof and when mixed with perlite it'll hold water a lot longer than coco. I'd also add some vermiculite to hold the moisture even longer if I was in a dry area

Layering soil materials with very different textures will not help with soil drainage. in fact, it will do the opposite.

When water is passing through porous media, it will hang up and stop at the interface of a texture change, and then only drain into the layer below it after the upper layer is completely saturated.

For a visual explanation, see:
The part you want to see starts at 5:27.

Mimicking sedimentary layers.
Only plant’s generally grow root in one layer.

Op have a read here.

That's so sad! So many people lost. I didn't know anyone who lost their life. All my relatives were vaccinated. I just had the current booster. I'm in my 70s, so I'm in a vulnerable group. The vaccinations made me feel weak for a few days, but I'm still here. I was happy when the vaccines became available.
Im glad you are still here. If you had other media coverage you would know that the actual numbers on death has reached over 400k, despite the fact that the CDC changed their numbers several times and stopped counting back in March. That number is the amount of poked that died from the vax.
I disagree. This country is great when we all work together. Individual rights end when they deprive other people of their rights. That includes endangering the health and wellbeing of others. There's no excuse for that. We all have a right to life.

We entirely agree on this. Funny tho, it works both ways. I feel like forcing me to have a vax I do not want, that I have seen wreck two family members and now so many dead friends and acquaintances is wrong. I would definitely consider that endangering the health and well being of others. I too have a right to life. If you feel so protected by a vax you chose to take, then why worry about exposure to the unvaccinated?
Epidemiology involves a population-wide view. Yes, a vaccine might harm a few, but it is purpose is to save many more than it harms. It's better to lose 1 out of a thousand than it is to lose 10 out of a thousand. That's not an easy decision for anyone, but it's the best decision. The reason we have government is to make decisions that serve the welfare of the greatest number of citizens, even when they are gut-wrenching decisions. We'll never know how many died unnecessarily because some thought their rights were more important, but we can be sure many did.
Since you seem to be knowledgeable about epidemiology, then you would know a few details of other vaccines. Fifteen deaths shut down an entire vax program prior to this.
Gates has a warrant out for his arrest in Africa for the death of thousands of children with his vax experiments. Where was their rights?
The government can kiss my ass. I don’t need nor want their help. I will make decisions that govern my body. My rights to not have that shot is just as great as those of you that took it.
Its all about “my body, my choice “, until it no longer fits the rights of “some”, huh?
I can't imagine how anyone could ignore the carnage, but they did. I've heard stories about patients dying in disbelief. How could anyone die from a hoax? As a result, many doctors and nurses decided to change careers. Now, the medical profession is understaffed.

The carnage is ignored daily. Children dieing from blood clots and heart problems. My family member (Sister) that is now destroyed was in the medical field for thirty five years, she as well as other employees are now finished in their profession for life. Some refused to be a part of the hoax. That’s the reason medical is so understaffed.
There are always two sides to every single story, and the truth lies in the middle.
I don’t rely on a government controlled media for the truth.
I had Covid, my husband had Covid and my granddaughter had Covid. It was rough and unpleasant, in a three year period none of us have ever had it again. Yet people I know that took the vax, some of them have had it four to five times since. So, not exactly a cure for the problem.
I respect those of you that made that decision, it was yours to make, but I resent the hell out of those of you that think others should be forced to do so.

One last thought for you.. your government says that growing that weed is illegal and smoking it is harmful to you. Is this facts that you just chose to kick out, or is this a bit of noncompliance, or something you just chose to ignore?

Last edited:

I'll just say that on some of the outdoor farms I worked at we would dig 3 foot holes and fill the bottom third with a hot mix/super soil and the rest with regular soil. Beyond that I don't think it would make enough difference to introduce so many soil horizons.

I'll just say that on some of the outdoor farms I worked at we would dig 3 foot holes and fill the bottom third with a hot mix/super soil and the rest with regular soil. Beyond that I don't think it would make enough difference to introduce so many soil horizons.
I’d have to wonder how well it would stand up with all of those soft layers?

Yet people I know that took the vax, some of them have had it four to five times since.
Exactly. We all had it once, and not since. My husband visited his dad in Florida and the day after hubs got back ,they called and said they both had covid and were very sick... now they're both vaxxed and boosted, and they all spent over an hour in the car together driving my unvaxxed hubs to the airport and he did not come down with it. He stayed home and tested for a over week to be sure. Concrete evidence? Nope. A little weird? Definitely. When people that have dedicated thier lives and thousands of dollars to become medical professionals are quitting a job they love to avoid it, that alone says lot to me. And I too know a few people that have unexplainable stuff happening health wise after the vax, mostly heart related. Strong young men dropping dead of heart attacks is a red flag to me and I'll take a gamble on my immune system over a gamble on a human created, rushed vax that was pushed through without the testing usually required for such a drug. That's what's great about freedom of choice... when you take that away is when I have an issue.

Lots of stuff to do today! Lollypopping, table topping. Making a chicken noodle dish and fresh bread.
Worrying over what I’m gonna do with the monster in my veg room. 5’10 and an easy five feet deep. Sure not tent fodder and I can’t bring myself to whack her down. Decisions decisions!

Im glad you are still here. If you had other media coverage you would know that the actual numbers on death has reached over 400k, despite the fact that the CDC changed their numbers several times and stopped counting back in March. That number is the amount of poked that died from the vax.

We entirely agree on this. Funny tho, it works both ways. I feel like forcing me to have a vax I do not want, that I have seen wreck two family members and now so many dead friends and acquaintances is wrong. I would definitely consider that endangering the health and well being of others. I too have a right to life. If you feel so protected by a vax you chose to take, then why worry about exposure to the unvaccinated?

Since you seem to be knowledgeable about epidemiology, then you would know a few details of other vaccines. Fifteen deaths shut down an entire vax program prior to this.
Gates has a warrant out for his arrest in Africa for the death of thousands of children with his vax experiments. Where was their rights?
The government can kiss my ass. I don’t need nor want their help. I will make decisions that govern my body. My rights to not have that shot is just as great as those of you that took it.
Its all about “my body, my choice “, until it no longer fits the rights of “some”, huh?

The carnage is ignored daily. Children dieing from blood clots and heart problems. My family member (Sister) that is now destroyed was in the medical field for thirty five years, she as well as other employees are now finished in their profession for life. Some refused to be a part of the hoax. That’s the reason medical is so understaffed.
There are always two sides to every single story, and the truth lies in the middle.
I don’t rely on a government controlled media for the truth.
I had Covid, my husband had Covid and my granddaughter had Covid. It was rough and unpleasant, in a three year period none of us have ever had it again. Yet people I know that took the vax, some of them have had it four to five times since. So, not exactly a cure for the problem.
I respect those of you that made that decision, it was yours to make, but I resent the hell out of those of you that think others should be forced to do so.

One last thought for you.. your government says that growing that weed is illegal and smoking it is harmful to you. Is this facts that you just chose to kick out, or is this a bit of noncompliance, or something you just chose to ignore?
I was vaxed.

2 years ago on june 3 i had a stroke and spent 4 days in the hospital, was it a coincidence or were they related?

Exactly. We all had it once, and not since. My husband visited his dad in Florida and the day after hubs got back ,they called and said they both had covid and were very sick... now they're both vaxxed and boosted, and they all spent over an hour in the car together driving my unvaxxed hubs to the airport and he did not come down with it. He stayed home and tested for a over week to be sure. Concrete evidence? Nope. A little weird? Definitely. When people that have dedicated thier lives and thousands of dollars to become medical professionals are quitting a job they love to avoid it, that alone says lot to me. And I too know a few people that have unexplainable stuff happening health wise after the vax, mostly heart related. Strong young men dropping dead of heart attacks is a red flag to me and I'll take a gamble on my immune system over a gamble on a human created, rushed vax that was pushed through without the testing usually required for such a drug. That's what's great about freedom of choice... when you take that away is when I have an issue.
It does seem rather odd the CDC had to rewrite the definition of a vaccine because of the current stuff we have out there. Fochi even knew the population would need a buster as they were starting the vaccine process on the general public. I did the first vaccine and that was it no booster. Kind of wish I would have not even gotten the base vaccine. I got Covid in August 2022 and it was a mild to middle of the road flu like condition.

We finally got a little rain and some thunderstorms this morning which has been a nice reprieve from the 30c weather we've been having all week. My tents are at their temp limit and my little AC unit just isn't cutting it! My Grape God & Desert Eagle are looking like they are done drying and ready for final trim today so I will be doing that after work. I've been plucking a few buds off here and there to smoke these last couple of days and it's been a nice changeup from the Romulan.

Hope yall have a good Tuesday 🧙‍♂️

Okay guys imma attempt to switch gears here. This is a topic that hurts us all in so many ways.
Thank you to all that have remained kind in your discussions. The whole obey the gov thing kind of set me off.
I guess I’m a rebel and a true nonconformist at heart.
Back to the matter currently at hand… what am I gonna do with this gigantic plant??IMG_0985.jpeg

Okay guys imma attempt to switch gears here. This is a topic that hurts us all in so many ways.
Thank you to all that have remained kind in your discussions. The whole obey the gov thing kind of set me off.
Back to the matter currently at hand… what am I gonna do with this gigantic plant??View attachment 7248
Move her outside🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ Says the newbie 🤣🤣

Back to the matter currently at hand… what am I gonna do with this gigantic plant??View attachment 7248
Funny i was going to post a pic of this freebie i got that was supposed to be purple punch from fast buds. It is the most vigorous plant i have ever grown . i planted it in the greenhouse figuring it would be small like most autos. Its storming out right now so the pic will have to wait.

I just basically bathed in DE. My oregano got infested with leafhoppers. Cut it all down and sprinkled the remains and the ladies with like a pound of DE. 🤦‍♀️ I know the odds of eradicating them are slim, but they need to die in large numbers and maybe move next door or something. My neighborhood smells like burnt oregano. 20230613_173446.jpg

I just basically bathed in DE. My oregano got infested with leafhoppers. Cut it all down and sprinkled the remains and the ladies with like a pound of DE. 🤦‍♀️ I know the odds of eradicating them are slim, but they need to die in large numbers and maybe move next door or something. My neighborhood smells like burnt oregano. View attachment 7284
Yep, they have arrived.... ive got little pin holes in a bunch of leaves from them bastards. Time to mix up a gallon of pyganic and hit them every night i guess.

I just basically bathed in DE. My oregano got infested with leafhoppers. Cut it all down and sprinkled the remains and the ladies with like a pound of DE. 🤦‍♀️ I know the odds of eradicating them are slim, but they need to die in large numbers and maybe move next door or something. My neighborhood smells like burnt oregano. View attachment 7284

TSD's Indoor Grow 2023 coming up next! :cool:

This growing indoors seems easy.

Back
Top Bottom