TSD's Indoor Grow 2023 coming up next! :cool:
Maybe if a little weed fairy left me a tent and real light and also had a friend that was an electrician fairy to make it so I don't burn down my house, and then just a regular fairy that can magic me the money to pay the light bill. 🤣 Until that trio arrives... I have the sun and dirt and bugs and mother nature being a moody asshole.

I thought the same when farming corn and beans but every year we only had one shot at it. Growing cannabis is less stressful lol
I mean... this is sorta my one shot, this is my year of stonerdom... I can't afford my own habit otherwise lol... I'd have to just quit if I had to buy that much weed. 🤣

Kind of embarrassing but I've gotten so desperate I harvested the too early outdoor plants I had that weren't sure if they wanted to flower or not. I've rolled a few and, honestly, I'm excited for when the real stuff ripens. I actually caught a buzz. GF said fuck the trim just grind and roll!!! 😄

Maybe if a little weed fairy left me a tent and real light and also had a friend that was an electrician fairy to make it so I don't burn down my house, and then just a regular fairy that can magic me the money to pay the light bill. 🤣 Until that trio arrives... I have the sun and dirt and bugs and mother nature being a moody asshole.
Fear not Woman! I have an extra 5 x 5 no name tent I may be putting up as raffle fluff. I'll put a good word in with your boss!!! 😄

Okay guys imma attempt to switch gears here. This is a topic that hurts us all in so many ways.
Thank you to all that have remained kind in your discussions. The whole obey the gov thing kind of set me off.
I guess I’m a rebel and a true nonconformist at heart.
Back to the matter currently at hand… what am I gonna do with this gigantic plant??View attachment 7248
You could make a fermented plant juice out of her granny.then feed her back to the other ladies.

Okay guys imma attempt to switch gears here. This is a topic that hurts us all in so many ways.
Thank you to all that have remained kind in your discussions. The whole obey the gov thing kind of set me off.
Back to the matter currently at hand… what am I gonna do with this gigantic plant??View attachment 7248
Wait, is that @Shaded you’re feeding her?

Is your husband's name Seymour?

I could supply an HPS/MH ballast and reflector, but you'll have to rig up a Dr. Frankenstein lab to get some free electricity.

frankenstein-laboratory-00-thumb-daz3d.jpg

Morning all Yiz!
Another cold azz morning in the Ozarks. This weather is straight up nuts! Mid June, still running heat at night and putting on jackets etc just to have coffee on the porch. I think I like “global warming”..
Prepping a plant today for a one plant four by four scrog, then it’s to flower we go!

Morning all Yiz!
Another cold azz morning in the Ozarks. This weather is straight up nuts! Mid June, still running heat at night and putting on jackets etc just to have coffee on the porch. I think I like “global warming”..
Prepping a plant today for a one plant four by four scrog, then it’s to flower we go!

Morning. Canada doesn't seem so bad now does it?? I've been running my A/C over night because it's so damn hot :ROFLMAO:

1686749719289.png

I am looking forward to this week if this is true. We need the rain.

Morning all Yiz!
Good morning PAL.

Chilly here too. But I’d rather be a little cold than hot. 🤷‍♂️

So I see a trend lately. 3x3, then 5x5, and now 4x4. Finding the perfect size or the plants want what the plants want? 🤣

Good morning PAL.

Chilly here too. But I’d rather be a little cold than hot. 🤷‍♂️

So I see a trend lately. 3x3, then 5x5, and now 4x4. Finding the perfect size or the plants want what the plants want? 🤣
I’m just curious about what one plant can actually produce in a small indoor grow. So far 15 zips from one plant in the four by. I also have enough product stocked up that it has give me this time to just experiment. Mad scientist here at work! Lol.

Morning. Canada doesn't seem so bad now does it?? I've been running my A/C over night because it's so damn hot :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7351

Crazy stuff here, ac running upstairs and the heat kicking on downstairs! From t shirts and shorts at noon to hoodies and pants at dark..nutty.
We finally got that rain Saturday night, around two inches. Has saved me a lot of watering work.

Everyone seems to be talking about weird weather, it's going to get weirder.
If you remember 1983 and 1997, you have a pretty good historical guide to what the next 12 to 18 months are going to be like.
It's going to get pretty wild and very weird once we get into July. The fall and winter is likely to be beyond belief.

19970610ENSO_TempSignal.gif
This is what the pacific looked like at this time in 1997, 6 months later, we were in the middle of one of the biggest/baddest El Ninos on record.

20230612ENSO_TempSignal.gif
This is what the pacific looks like now (couple days ago). It's going to be a wild year for weather.
That red stripe (El Nino flag) off the west coast of So. America is looking potent!

If you remember 1983 and 1997, you have a pretty good historical guide to what the next 12 to 18 months are going to be like.
It's going to get pretty wild and very weird once we get into July. The fall and winter is likely to be beyond belief.

View attachment 7363
This is what the pacific looked like at this time in 1997, 6 months later, we were in the middle of one of the biggest/baddest El Ninos on record.

View attachment 7364
This is what the pacific looks like now (couple days ago). It's going to be a wild year for weather.
That red stripe (El Nino flag) off the west coast of So. America is looking potent!
I remember this year and I just warned my Hubby of what was coming here in Mo.
In 97, I was working road construction. It consistently hit highs day after day of 112 plus. A relentless hot nasty wind. Standing on black asphalt makes one aware. You could not drink enough liquids and ones clothes stayed soaked. I never was so glad to see a summer move on. One of the most miserable I had seen in my lifetime.
I actually felt dread when I found out that we were setting up for the El Niño pattern.

I remember this year and I just warned my Hubby of what was coming here in Mo.
In 97, I was working road construction. It consistently hit highs day after day of 112 plus. A relentless hot nasty wind. Standing on black asphalt makes one aware. You could not drink enough liquids and ones clothes stayed soaked. I never was so glad to see a summer move on. One of the most miserable I had seen in my lifetime.
I actually felt dread when I found out that we were setting up for the El Niño pattern.
My concern, looking at all the advanced signals is that this thing is setting up to be bigger than 97, bigger than 83. We might have something unprecedented here if something doesn't get in it's way. It doesn't look like anything will get in it's way either, we've moved past the point in spring where things could go either way, it looks like this is a freight train with no brakes.
I was in the Bay Area in the 97 el nino and so. ca. (Orange Co.) during the 83 event. Both were off the charts amazing for weather in California.
I thoroughly expect a more brutal wet season (fall/winter), than we had this past year, and it was crazy.

My concern, looking at all the advanced signals is that this thing is setting up to be bigger than 97, bigger than 83. We might have something unprecedented here if something doesn't get in it's way. It doesn't look like anything will get in it's way either, we've moved past the point in spring where things could go either way, it looks like this is a freight train with no brakes.
I was in the Bay Area in the 97 el nino and so. ca. (Orange Co.) during the 83 event. Both were off the charts amazing for weather in California.
I thoroughly expect a more brutal wet season (fall/winter), than we had this past year, and it was crazy.
I was in SoCal for both those events. I agree. Cali's going to see some whiplash weather like they've never seen before. The snowfall that happened this winter, I feel, is going to continue for at least the next few years. Good for drought bad for those in the storm paths.

One of my ex's used to work for JPL in Pasadena. She downloaded all the information from the satellites for NOAA and other agencies. Her division was called Ocean Elements. We talked recently and she told me that she's seen the data and agrees that, globally, things are going to get funky but she also told me she is especially worried about the changes in ocean currents around the poles.

Frau Blucher

View attachment 7363

View attachment 7364
Look how much warmer the ocean is now, except right off the west coast of the US and Mexico.

View attachment 7351

We had 3 days where it rained last month and this week is cooler than the last…. Compressor went on the AC last week of course and hoping it’s come this week. With the humidity its been sickening hot for weeks now… So this week is a nice break

IMG_0826.png

Back
Top Bottom