Gday, Grannie and everyone else, not a great day I'm getting more pissed by the minute. No one ever does what they say they'll do here, getting a promised return phone call is impossible. I can't get yard work done so I had to buy a new yard tractor, I paid for it yesterday with the promise of delivery this morning.....arrrrgggg

2:40 aint this morning....They'll call before they show up.....no phone call either......this after having 2 other companies fail me with promises, Its like the trifecta of fuck you treatment....is it me or has everything just gotten out of control?

Buckle up...its all semi functioning now sorta but .....this can't continue much longer before something drastic happens.....I feel anxious about the near future this fkyouizim is just the start
Sadly , we see the same crap here. In every single aspect. About half the time subpar work when they do show. I get it. The world is changing and not always for the best.
Sooooo, calm down, have a smoke. Not worth a stroke over!

A question for all of you. As a mod, I don’t know if we all see the same things, so I’m asking.
Look just below the heading of this thread and you will see tags added to my page. Do you all have the same ability?
Please check your individual threads, just below the heading you should see your name the date and a tag icon.
If you have this ability, please add tags pertinent to your thread. Please make sure one of your tags read budbuilder.org, budbuilder and one reads forum. Also tag your own username. If anyone needs help with this, what tags to use etc, let me know, happy to help.
If you don’t have this ability, please let me know and I will tag your threads.
This will help us greatly with web crawlers and moving this site to the forefront on search engines. It’s all about search engine optimization and we all play a part. Let’s Go! Let’s Grow!
IMG_1017.jpeg

Last edited:
A question for all of you. As a mod, I don’t know if we all see the same things, so I’m asking.
Look just below the heading of this thread and you will see tags added to my page. Do you all have the same ability?
Please check your individual threads, just below the heading you should see your name the date and a tag icon.
If you have this ability, please add tags pertinent to your thread. Please make sure one of your tags read budbuilder.org, budbuilder and one reads forum. Also tag your own username. If anyone needs help with this, what tags to use etc, let me know, happy to help.
If you don’t have this ability, please let me know and I will tag your threads.
This will help us greatly with web crawlers and moving this site to the forefront on search engines. It’s all about search engine optimization and we all play a part. Let’s Go! Let’s Grow!
View attachment 7735
I do see them and I honestly didn't know that was an option lol. Some Mod I am eh?

I’m trying to figure out if everyone has this ability. Super cool if they do, would be a great help!
If not, we may have to tag for them.
I believe i can add tags, ill look when i get home.

On a side note, whats the box on the bottom left, and why can i edit everyones posts but only on this thread? Screenshot_20230615_210627_Chrome.jpg

Thanks GC for bringing this up. Yes I do believe we can all add tags, I will have to look into that but yea, it's good for the search engines.

I will check but I do think tagging is enabled and everyone should be able to do it. @Moe.Red can correct me if I am wrong.

Go ahead and encourage folks to start tagging. I want to bring this up to the staff and think we can start an informational thread for these kind of tips for posters who want to help with getting our SEO rankings up.

I add tags to my own threads. I haven't seen a way to do that for other people's threads.

The edit link to the right of the thread title apparently only edits the title of a thread. I haven't tried it, but I expec it would only change the title as seen by the member who did the edit, not for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, what’s everyone’s best method sleep?
For the last 5 years or so, sleep and me haven’t really been on speaking terms.
over the years I’ve tried CBD gummies, Cbn gummies, CBD flower, melatonin, and a few other things like feverfew or some kind of lemon grass. Nothing works.

I have been smoking a ton of weed for the last three years, mostly indicas.
Today I thought I’d try to toke sativa all day and try an indica later.

Just wondering if anyone has any better solutions.

Hey, what’s everyone’s best method sleep?
For the last 5 years or so, sleep and me haven’t really been on speaking terms.
over the years I’ve tried CBD gummies, Cbn gummies, CBD flower, melatonin, and a few other things like feverfew or some kind of lemon grass. Nothing works.

I have been smoking a ton of weed for the last three years, mostly indicas.
Today I thought I’d try to toke sativa all day and try an indica later.

Just wondering if anyone has any better solutions.
Man the best thing I've found for sleep is a cold room. I've actually been sleeping in my lung room because it stays below 65.

I know you were probably talking strains and whatnot but I saw your name (my dad's name is Tom H) and had to reply.

I add tags to my own threads. I haven't seen a way to do that for other people's threads.
A mod can edit and add tags for others.
The edit link to the right of the thread title apparently only edits the title of a thread. I haven't tried it, but I expec it would only change the title as seen by the member who did the edit, not for everyone.
I have edited a thread title, and it fully edits it for future reference in case you should need too.

• Deleted by CannaGranny
  • Reason: Member asked it be removed
Show…
Back
Top Bottom