I’m taking it easy today.
That means I waited until almost 7 to take a couple rips from the bong with green crack in it.
Also puffing on something called Lava Cake. Next up is some Orange Jack.

Digging the sativas lately!

I hope everyone has a nice enjoyable Friday.

There can only be one like button without modifying the software by a developer. All the options under the like button can be modified.
Then don't modify the "Like" button. Add a new button with the "seen" meaning if that's possible. (If it isn't, send a feature request to the software provider.) You have 13 reactions now — an unlucky number for some (triskaidekaphobia) — so making it 14 would be 2*7 and thus twice the lucky number seven. 😁

Add a new button with the "seen" meaning if that's possible.
It's not.

(If it isn't, send a feature request to the software provider.)
I'm not interested in paying a developer thousands to modify the software. We have bigger fish to fry.

I have done what I can with the tools I have to work with. My apologies to those who find it inadequate, but it is what it is.

Ya ever notice a lot of things from Star Trek are now available? Well, kinda. Cell phones might be either a communicator or a tricorder. Computers, TVs, just about everything is quickly getting there.

The book “1984“ doesn’t seem so unlikely anymore either!

The song “in the year 2525” seems about on target, maybe not weird enough really!

Well, shit, what did all they know? I’m not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens! :)

I'm not interested in paying a developer thousands to modify the software.
I spent a career writing software and designing databases. I can tell you that I always appreciated feature requests from my customers. As a systems analyst, it usually meant I missed something or needed to think about something in a new or different way. In database architecture, it's a poor design when users assign multiple meanings to the same data. So, if this were my software, I would want to think about adding a useful tool for moderators. Adding features makes the software more competitive.

I have done what I can with the tools I have to work with. My apologies to those who find it inadequate, but it is what it is.
Oh, Moe! You have absolutely no need to apologize. Your work is not inadequate, and I would never use that word. Please don't view suggestions as criticisms. If me bringing my life's experiences into conversations is unwelcome, then I'll stop. I'll just talk about growing cannabis from now on.

Ya ever notice a lot of things from Star Trek are now available? Well, kinda. Cell phones might be either a communicator or a tricorder. Computers, TVs, just about everything is quickly getting there.

The book “1984“ doesn’t seem so unlikely anymore either!

The song “in the year 2525” seems about on target, maybe not weird enough really!

Well, shit, what did all they know? I’m not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens! :)
Two thousand zero zero, party over ooops outta time..
Cause tonight we’re gonna party like it’s 1999.

Two thousand zero zero, party over ooops outta time..
Cause tonight we’re gonna party like it’s 1999.
I had to write a lot of code for the millennium change. We had to begin the maintenance programming long before September of that year, because many date fields contained 9/9/99. That was an unintentional dual-use value, because for a long time, 9/9/99 was used as a missing value for numeric date fields. So, long before the end of the year, we had to figure out if 9/9/99 in the database was a real date or a missing date. That was a challenge. A lot of legacy code was written before anyone was thinking about the end of the century. I mostly did personnel systems, so there were a lot of date fields.

I added the popcorn reaction for watching.

There can only be one like button without modifying the software by a developer. All the options under the like button can be modified.
Is there a check mark emoji that can just be “read it”?

BTW I’m no longer able to edit others posts. But I can no longer edit mine from the past. At least in this thread.

I have my cats, Freddie and Abracadabra, trained really well!

When I they will skarff em down on command, as long as that command comes really quickly because, after all they are cats so they listen to no one 😂😂😂😂

Morning @Pipecarver !
Did your mower show up yesterday? One day I will tell you the story of my pool liner! What a cluster feck!
Hope all is good on your part of this rock! As for me I’m off to pick up two still pissed off spayed cats! What a way to start the day. Thank goodness I only have one left to spay, and she’s still a baby. Then I have three toms, that will lose their nugs. All of these cats were dumped on me, but the breeding stops here!
Hope your day is good!
Yes it did, Good day, I was able to do half of my yard last night before rain started. They'd set it up for me so all I had to do was add gas and go. 5:30 they showed up after I called and reminded them of their promise to get it to me and the guy that sold it to me said he'd do it on his way home from work......no mention of morning delivery.

More to do today......I'm going to be shipping either chocolate bars infused with coco nut oil or jello gummies out to Vancouver Island. I'm not sure what would hold up better in shipping Chocolate or Gummies? My thinking is if chocolate turns into a puddle its recoverable if packed right but if Jello gummies melt well they be gone .......whats you're thought on it?...you've shipped stuff away ....ya?

It's not.

I'm not interested in paying a developer thousands to modify the software. We have bigger fish to fry.

I don't use many features on my posts, too much like work and unless I'm trying to indicate humor & not slaming someone cause words get complicated sometimes I could do with a smiley face or 2 and a thumbs down....don't need no italics, odd fonts or underlines . I guess it comes with the software but fk I'm barely able to 1 finger type and I didn't learn any of that stuff in school.

I just read something here this am about posting hash tags with my posts......that'll be a first....when I figure out wtf that is.....I know there's a button here somewhere #1fingertypers........

I had to write a lot of code for the millennium change. We had to begin the maintenance programming long before September of that year, because many date fields contained 9/9/99. That was an unintentional dual-use value, because for a long time, 9/9/99 was used as a missing value for numeric date fields. So, long before the end of the year, we had to figure out if 9/9/99 in the database was a real date or a missing date. That was a challenge. A lot of legacy code was written before anyone was thinking about the end of the century. I mostly did personnel systems, so there were a lot of date fields.
My college degree was in Computer Science with an emphasis in microprocessor design. Spent around 6 months in the field and hated it.

I had to learn languages like Fortran, Pascal, Cobol, Basic, etc. At the time the hottest PC's were Apple 2's.....with mini floppy disks(gasp!! 😄 )

My kid knows I have a degree in CS and asked me about a programming issue he was having. He likes to write apps and stuff. It's crazy to see how much raw programming has changed. Now they have Python, C++, Java, etc. I told him Dads to old to read Chinese anymore.

My college degree was in Computer Science with an emphasis in microprocessor design. Spent around 6 months in the field and hated it.

I had to learn languages like Fortran, Pascal, Cobol, Basic, etc. At the time the hottest PC's were Apple 2's.....with mini floppy disks(gasp!! 😄 )

My kid knows I have a degree in CS and asked me about a programming issue he was having. He likes to write apps and stuff. It's crazy to see how much raw programming has changed. Now they have Python, C++, Java, etc. I told him Dads to old to read Chinese anymore.

Seems like there's a lot of IT nerds that have a side hobby of growing our fave little green plant :geek:

I've written in all those languages you listed, including C++ and Java, but Basic was my organization's standard application language. My career ended just as the visual languages were taking hold. There's nothing quite like a good old text editor, though. I have several post-graduate degrees, but none of my credentials are in CS. My most recent academic work was in Business Administration. I think database architecture was the most rewarding for me. We couldn't have a forum like this without a relational database.

I had a natural talent for coding and loved it while I did it—especially logic and database design. One day, I sat down at my desk to write code and I couldn't remember the language I had written in for many years. They think I had a stroke. I also had Parkinson's symptoms. Since then, I've had to have periodic brain MRIs. I recovered most of my natural language capabilities, but I've done little coding. I never regained full use of the left side of my body. I don't miss programming much now, but it was a hard way to exit a career I liked.

Seems like there's a lot of IT nerds that have a side hobby of growing our fave little green plant :geek:
LOL... Yeah! 😍

I've written in all those languages you listed, including C++ and Java, but Basic was my organization's standard application language. My career ended just as the visual languages were taking hold. There's nothing quite like a good old text editor, though. I have several post-graduate degrees, but none of my credentials are in CS. My most recent academic work was in Business Administration. I think database architecture was the most rewarding for me. We couldn't have a forum like this without a relational database.

I had a natural talent for coding and loved it while I did it—especially logic and database design. One day, I sat down at my desk to write code and I couldn't remember the language I had written in for many years. They think I had a stroke. I also had Parkinson's symptoms. Since then, I've had to have periodic brain MRIs. I recovered most of my natural language capabilities, but I've done little coding. I never regained full use of the left side of my body. I don't miss programming much now, but it was a hard way to exit a career I liked.

LOL... Yeah! 😍
Please tell me you still know how to code in machine and assemblor!! 😃

After I left tech I got into the music biz and did that for a few years. When I got into the clothing business I had to set up a few servers to control machinery along with internal accounting, etc. It was my first time encountering SQL databases and the such. Quite the eye opener from when I was in it.

More to do today......I'm going to be shipping either chocolate bars infused with coco nut oil or jello gummies out to Vancouver Island. I'm not sure what would hold up better in shipping Chocolate or Gummies? My thinking is if chocolate turns into a puddle its recoverable if packed right but if Jello gummies melt well they be gone .......whats you're thought on it?...you've shipped stuff away ....ya?
I've shipped fudge many times. I freeze it solid in my chest freezer and wrap the container in plastic wrap then put some ice packs, wrap again, then in a box. Fudge itself us in a Tupperware or tin, they're usually individually wrapped in foil if I ship.

Please tell me you still know how to code in machine and assemblor!! 😃
1001110 1101111 1110000 1100101 100001

I probably could still write direct calls to hardware if I had to, but that's not what application programmers do. There are libraries for that type of programming now. Having an MBA, I spent a lot of my time building internal business process apps. I enjoyed working with staff to help them do their jobs better. One of the last things I developed was a workflow application. I spent a lot of time at the whiteboard for that one. Designing the database was fun, though. It was like a PERT chart in data.

After I left tech I got into the music biz and did that for a few years. When I got into the clothing business I had to set up a few servers to control machinery along with internal accounting, etc. It was my first time encountering SQL databases and the such. Quite the eye opener from when I was in it.
I had already been coding for years by the time SQL appeared on the scene. I wrote a lot of SQL code--mostly Microsoft's Transact-SQL. I'm still amazed at the power of these databases. SQL is ugly but powerful.

Yes it did, Good day, I was able to do half of my yard last night before rain started. They'd set it up for me so all I had to do was add gas and go. 5:30 they showed up after I called and reminded them of their promise to get it to me and the guy that sold it to me said he'd do it on his way home from work......no mention of morning delivery.

Actually I have only shipped hard candy and honey. Outside of canna honey and butter, I’m not big on edibles. For one thing, they all have a high sugar content, which I don’t need. I micro dose when I smoke, but it takes some super powerful edibles to have any effect on me and then it’s too much. Like asking yourself if you are breathing, too much.
Glad you got the mower!

Happy Friday you two @TSD @CannaGranny

I am going to be spending some time in trim jail and other than that will be heavily vaporized & playing some Diablo 4. We've got 4-5 days of rain on the forecast here.

you already know the answer to this CG :ROFLMAO:
I’m thinking you’re right 😂
Trim jail ey? I was thinking today, it’s always something.
I split a huge ass plant right down the middle last night. Shoved her back together, filled her crack with honey and vet wrapped the hell out of her. I knew it was a 50/50 chance. She was standing up waving this morning, no clue she had been split. I was super pleased. I’m only going in this grow with two plants, she was one of them.

I split a huge ass plant right down the middle last night. Shoved her back together, filled her crack with honey and vet wrapped the hell out of her. I knew it was a 50/50 chance. She was standing up waving this morning, no clue she had been split. I was super pleased. I’m only going in this grow with two plants, she was one of them.

yeah that's a scary moment! it sounds like an arm snapping, it makes you clench your butt cheeks together

Helga's battle wound didn't seem to phase her much :LOL:

IMG-3312.JPG

What's keeping you busy this evening?

I split 2 putting the scrog on. Haven't taken the tape off yet to check, should do that if it stops raining.

Back
Top Bottom