Last t
If I need I can have one of a couple of my buddies look in on my plants.
For the most part they don't want to enter my room. They just look from the doorway.
They all say they would hate to contaminate such a clean space and I respect them for that.

I prefer and ask them to just keep an eye on my house.
You would not want to meet any of them at my house without me being there~!:cautious:
Brothers in arms! :love:
They are like that and know I don't fool around...
ime I let some water mine I got mites while I was gone - surely from dirty clothes from a landscape guy ! Lol never again

This time of year the chocolate is more likely to melt than jello gummies, in my experience. One time I mailed my parents chocolate from Belgium which arrived in Florida intact and my mom shared 0 with my dad.
I hear you but if chocolate melts its recoverable if I wrap it right Jello gummies would just make a gooey mess

Fishing this morning was good .hope yall are havein a great dayView attachment 8214View attachment 8215
View attachment 8213
I used to fish when I was younger. I bought all the gear went out fishing a hundred times or more, I fished with friends and alone I think I caught maybe 4 fish in my life none worth eating so I quit fishing. I couldn't catch fish in a fish farm, sad I give off a vibe down my line says don't bite.

I now fish down isle 2 or 3 it comes in a can solid white tuna or I'll get fish and chips once a year. I'm successful on every outing @ $3 a tin

So today I polished 25 foot of quartz countertop and all of the smudge free stainless appliances (what bullshit) . Possibly the most stupid choice I have ever made concerning household goods. Yeah, it’s pretty.. but that’s the only good thing about it. I have to stop watching home improvement shows. We actually live in our house.

I mark or react to prolly 50% of what I read - some use it to mark spots in threads I try to react how I world in person but I’m not normal
Extol, praise, approbation, recognition, applause, vanity, kinship, togetherness, federation, fraternity --- these are what any and all people want when they post something online IMHO. As much as we're splintered by the boxes those dividers want to place among us, the BudBuilders lift each other's spirits and make sure we all have a good laugh and lots of fun. I don't know much more about human nature and less about growing elite artisanal maryjane; but there is a good reason why we're all here. Check the box, read or not, thats not very important. Remember what Chauncey Gardner said:

Image of I like to watch.

FacebookPREV CLIP
I like to watch.
NEXT CLIP
Twitter Reddit
Text Message
Email

Yes it did, Good day, I was able to do half of my yard last night before rain started. They'd set it up for me so all I had to do was add gas and go. 5:30 they showed up after I called and reminded them of their promise to get it to me and the guy that sold it to me said he'd do it on his way home from work......no mention of morning delivery.

More to do today......I'm going to be shipping either chocolate bars infused with coco nut oil or jello gummies out to Vancouver Island. I'm not sure what would hold up better in shipping Chocolate or Gummies? My thinking is if chocolate turns into a puddle its recoverable if packed right but if Jello gummies melt well they be gone .......whats you're thought on it?...you've shipped stuff away ....ya?
Why not ship hard candy? Haven't seen it melt yet, just posted a thread on how to. Only thing you might need to buy if you don't have is a candy thermometer.

1001110 1101111 1110000 1100101 100001

I probably could still write direct calls to hardware if I had to, but that's not what application programmers do. There are libraries for that type of programming now. Having an MBA, I spent a lot of my time building internal business process apps. I enjoyed working with staff to help them do their jobs better. One of the last things I developed was a workflow application. I spent a lot of time at the whiteboard for that one. Designing the database was fun, though. It was like a PERT chart in data.

I had already been coding for years by the time SQL appeared on the scene. I wrote a lot of SQL code--mostly Microsoft's Transact-SQL. I'm still amazed at the power of these databases. SQL is ugly but powerful.
Just had my introduction to non-sql databasing with mongodb and a python CRUD a couple months ago for school. Interesting stuff.

I still remember buying this asm 8087 coding manual from a yard sale in the 90s. Not the i was going to make ASM code from scratch but that book was very useful for inline ASM, which was a big thing back then in many languages especially for direct graphic calls.

Got me a big interview, big for me, this Tuesday for an it consultant with FAST ahead of my graduation date. Very very nervous... Glass door mentions this company usually will have applicants do a Mensa IQ test in addition to the normal coding questions. Bunch of pattern solving with shapes really... Bunch of BS too lol

So today I polished 25 foot of quartz countertop and all of the smudge free stainless appliances (what bullshit) . Possibly the most stupid choice I have ever made concerning household goods. Yeah, it’s pretty.. but that’s the only good thing about it. I have to stop watching home improvement shows. We actually live in our house.
I have a cleaning business and I can confirm that most things that are the prettiest are the biggest pain in the ass to clean lol. All the quartz and marble countertop that you're not really supposed to use most products on because it ruins the seal... scalding water a bit of dawn and some elbow grease is what I use, then wipe dry and polish with a dry tea towel. I have one lady that has black, and one that has white... both horrible choices for cleaning because every streak is visible. I have one person that has stone tile in the kitchen... it's white and has divets that hold the dirt, so you literally have to scrub it with a brush or it still looks dirty... I've contemplated dropping that client over that floor lol. Everyone has "stainless" steel, which is a horrible name because it gets dirty AND stained super easy it seems. I use the stainless steel wipes, and again polish with a clean cotton towel. I have one client with an entirely white kitchen, white quartz, white floor, white cabinets, white sink, white walls... why would you do that to yourself? Oh yeah, cause you're gonna pay someone to clean it anyway... I should start saving for a shoulder replacement now. 🤣

Why not ship hard candy? Haven't seen it melt yet, just posted a thread on how to. Only thing you might need to buy if you don't have is a candy thermometer.
That would require me to know how to make hard candy, I have a quart of infused Coconut oil. I plan on melting 1/2 cup add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and a scoop of peanut butter to the oil. pour into molds, let harden, package and ship....
what recipe do you use for hard candy?

Last t

ime I let some water mine I got mites while I was gone - surely from dirty clothes from a landscape guy ! Lol never again
That sucks, my place is a mess and I'm in and out with dirty cloths all the time. Your temperatures make indoor growing more of a challenge with bugs. We freeze the fkers and for 8 months of the year we don't have any, other than cellar bugs. This time of the year I do a bleach spray from my outside entrance to my tents every few weeks to slow them down. Unless I bring plants in from outside I've been lucky with the fkers the last few years.

I have a cleaning business and I can confirm that most things that are the prettiest are the biggest pain in the ass to clean lol. All the quartz and marble countertop that you're not really supposed to use most products on because it ruins the seal... scalding water a bit of dawn and some elbow grease is what I use, then wipe dry and polish with a dry tea towel. I have one lady that has black, and one that has white... both horrible choices for cleaning because every streak is visible. I have one person that has stone tile in the kitchen... it's white and has divets that hold the dirt, so you literally have to scrub it with a brush or it still looks dirty... I've contemplated dropping that client over that floor lol. Everyone has "stainless" steel, which is a horrible name because it gets dirty AND stained super easy it seems. I use the stainless steel wipes, and again polish with a clean cotton towel. I have one client with an entirely white kitchen, white quartz, white floor, white cabinets, white sink, white walls... why would you do that to yourself? Oh yeah, cause you're gonna pay someone to clean it anyway... I should start saving for a shoulder replacement now. 🤣
This spring was the first year my wife called someone in to do a deep clean. That young gal worked her but off. I believe she's coming back quarterly. Lol

That sucks, my place is a mess and I'm in and out with dirty cloths all the time. Your temperatures make indoor growing more of a challenge with bugs. We freeze the fkers and for 8 months of the year we don't have any, other than cellar bugs. This time of the year I do a bleach spray from my outside entrance to my tents every few weeks to slow them down. Unless I bring plants in from outside I've been lucky with the fkers the last few years.
This makes me a little more comfortable. Bugs are high up on my list of worries. I don't go directly in the tent from outside but I'm outside often (smoker) and don't change clothes. I leave my shoes at the door, though.

That would require me to know how to make hard candy, I have a quart of infused Coconut oil. I plan on melting 1/2 cup add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and a scoop of peanut butter to the oil. pour into molds, let harden, package and ship....
what recipe do you use for hard candy?
He made a thread about it and as soon as I figure out how to link a thread I will do that lol. I used his lollipop recipe and made hard candies, added slightly more oil too and they still set fine.

This makes me a little more comfortable. Bugs are high up on my list of worries. I don't go directly in the tent from outside but I'm outside often (smoker) and don't change clothes. I leave my shoes at the door, though.
I’m fanatical about going in to my grow after having been outside. Big reason for me is powdery mildew. It occurs naturally in my area, in veggie gardens etc.
The old timers call it bloom rot, it’s straight up PM.

Yeah it's hard labor man... getting too old to do this shit every day lol.
I’m one of those crazies with white tile too. I hate that crap! As you said, the grouting is a pain in the ass. I went with the white as the darker, just looked dirty. Was told oh if you seal that there won’t be a problem..another bunch of BS.

Back
Top Bottom