yeah that's a scary moment! it sounds like an arm snapping, it makes you clench your butt cheeks together

Helga's battle wound didn't seem to phase her much :LOL:

View attachment 8023

What's keeping you busy this evening?
She didn’t give me the benefit of a snap. I was just in total shock when I looked under the table. She split. That gut clenching kind of discovery.
This evening for me is 56 pages of a mod forum that for some reason I could not see! Tags, all kinds of things gone unanswered. Kind of hysterical. Owner of the forum tagging me, questions, opinions etc. Here I am over here on the corner just running amuck 🤣😂😅🥲🤣😂 Kind of like missing every single company meeting!! TFF!
I’ll be enjoying a cup of coffee some Concrete Shoes and the blissful peace of the great outdoors!

She didn’t give me the benefit of a snap. I was just in total shock when I looked under the table. She split. That gut clenching kind of discovery.
This evening for me is 56 pages of a mod forum that for some reason I could not see! Tags, all kinds of things gone unanswered. Kind of hysterical. Owner of the forum tagging me, questions, opinions etc. Here I am over here on the corner just running amuck 🤣😂😅🥲🤣😂 Kind of like missing every single company meeting!! TFF!
I’ll be enjoying a cup of coffee some Concrete Shoes and the blissful peace of the great outdoors!
Ya know I almost PMd you and asked why you never popped in, but then I just assumed you were busy and I didn't want to come off like a douche. 🤣

Might be good practice to tape the branch nodes we're going to be tying down before we start training. We could remove the wraps after a week or so so that the junction gets strong enough to support the pressure and we have less initial splitting. I hate when that shit happens. I know it's not really a big deal as they will heal but it just hurts to watch branches splitting.

Ya know I almost PMd you and asked why you never popped in, but then I just assumed you were busy and I didn't want to come off like a douche. 🤣
Im over here thinking, hellll yeah! Greatest place ever. No problems out of anybody. Smoothest mod job I have ever done. Oh lmaooooooo! So, today a friendly mention was made in pvt about all the tags I had not answered. I’m like where? When?
I ended up answering that I didn’t get the memo (better than saying I didn’t know we had a corporate) lmaooooo!
So then he insisted I follow the link it promptly told me I didn’t have that authorization. I sent him the screen shot. He fixed it. It truly is hysterical.
I’m over here on the corner, visiting, smoking, laughing and have the forum owner on full ignore.. oh damn… I’m still laughing!

Morninnnnnnnn Yiz!
May your plants be damp and your words be true,
May your crack be green
And your dreams be blue
Or something like that! 😂
Morning!! Getting ready for a trip to Maine and guess what. My check engine light came on this morning... so just more work to do before 330.

Any idea what’s going on with it?
Im hoping its just a sensor.
It did this when i bought the car too, gas tank had condensation in it from sotting empty and it threw a code For O2 sensors and mass air flow sensor. It sat empty last night and it rained so im hoping thats all it is.
Filled the tank with 91 non ethenol just 20 minutes ago. Coffee and a smoke then ill go out and plug it in to my scanner and find out. Fingers crossed its minor 🤞🏻

Enjoy Maine~!
You are getting there one week before the chaos begins. (y)
Travel and the beach were great last week.
^^ That means there were not too many other people in compare to tourist season^^.
My wife just came back yesterday and said the ride was not bad.. On a Friday~!

Just checked on my seeds I dropped 2 days ago and 17 out of 22 were ready for their solo cups.
Feels good to be growing again all be it very early in the game.
DSC_0341.JPG

Morninnnnnnnn Yiz!
May your plants be damp
and your words be true,
May your crack be green
And your dreams be blue
Or something like that! 😂
Morning CG 👋

Nice but cool here this morning. Might have rained overnight. I actually fell to sleep for a change.

Groceries are almost done. You get to take home half as much for three times as much $$$ these days. 🤦

At least the plants are happy. Take the wins where you find them.

Im hoping its just a sensor.
It did this when i bought the car too, gas tank had condensation in it from sotting empty and it threw a code For O2 sensors and mass air flow sensor. It sat empty last night and it rained so im hoping thats all it is.
Filled the tank with 91 non ethenol just 20 minutes ago. Coffee and a smoke then ill go out and plug it in to my scanner and find out. Fingers crossed its minor 🤞🏻
Variable valve timing solenoid. 60 bucks and 30 minutes of work, should prolly change the oil too cause its 2k miles overdue lol.

Mornin Friend!
We did get rain last night, most appreciated.
The grocery store gives me heart palpitations! Unbelievable how expensive everything is. I do a lot more budget work now for sure. I feel sorry for anyone trying to feed a house full of little ones. I actually warehouse shop now. Saves mega dollars to just bag it yourself!
Always take those wins with a grin!
Morning CG 👋

Nice but cool here this morning. Might have rained overnight. I actually fell to sleep for a change.

Groceries are almost done. You get to take home half as much for three times as much $$$ these days. 🤦

At least the plants are happy. Take the wins where you find them.

Yes it did, Good day, I was able to do half of my yard last night before rain started. They'd set it up for me so all I had to do was add gas and go. 5:30 they showed up after I called and reminded them of their promise to get it to me and the guy that sold it to me said he'd do it on his way home from work......no mention of morning delivery.

More to do today......I'm going to be shipping either chocolate bars infused with coco nut oil or jello gummies out to Vancouver Island. I'm not sure what would hold up better in shipping Chocolate or Gummies? My thinking is if chocolate turns into a puddle its recoverable if packed right but if Jello gummies melt well they be gone .......whats you're thought on it?...you've shipped stuff away ....ya?
This time of year the chocolate is more likely to melt than jello gummies, in my experience. One time I mailed my parents chocolate from Belgium which arrived in Florida intact and my mom shared 0 with my dad.

Glad you found it! Now, go enjoy your day!
Im gonna try lol, getting into my second doob and cup of coffee.

Then i gotta go to NAPA for parts and oil, change that stuff and then im laying my kid down for a nap so i can take care of plants before i leave and maybe get a nap in myself lol. I should get ahold of my buddy and see what hes doing this weekend and see if he can water monday afternoon.

Im gonna try lol, getting into my second doob and cup of coffee.

Then i gotta go to NAPA for parts and oil, change that stuff and then im laying my kid down for a nap so i can take care of plants before i leave and maybe get a nap in myself lol. I should get ahold of my buddy and see what hes doing this weekend and see if he can water monday afternoon.
I’m blessed with a network of Canna Grannies. We all look after one another’s stuff if needed. Two of them is a 38 year long friendship and the newest is a 20 year old friendship.
Super important to have a good grow buddy.

Enjoy Maine~!
^^ That means there were not too many other people in compare to tourist season^^.

Just checked on my seeds I dropped 2 days ago and 17 out of 22 were ready for their solo cups.
View attachment 8168
I was so happy to switch to cup w/i cup, I'll never Ever go back. Red cups code for 🧨🧨coming soon.

I’m blessed with a network of Canna Grannies. We all look after one another’s stuff if needed. Two of them is a 38 year long friendship and the newest is a 20 year old friendship.
Nurtured by some beautiful souls when needed, no wonder why everyone likes and depends on you.

If I need I can have one of a couple of my buddies look in on my plants.
For the most part they don't want to enter my room. They just look from the doorway.
They all say they would hate to contaminate such a clean space and I respect them for that.

I prefer and ask them to just keep an eye on my house.
You would not want to meet any of them at my house without me being there~!:cautious:
Brothers in arms! :love:
They are like that and know I don't fool around...

This guy doesnt grow weed, but hes always gardening and he knows how to water a plant, hes also like the only person i trust in my house when im not home and this close to harvest.
Weve been friends since nursery school, so 22 years now and hes never given me a reason not to trust him. Everyone else i know would help themselves to my weed even though i leave plenty out for helping.

Enjoy Maine~!

View attachment 8168
Thanks man, i love it up there but never go to the populated areas anymore. With where i go in Maine i usually never even hit traffic.
I usually leave here and go out through Hoosick, take RT 7 or RT 9 through Vermont, then usually Kancamagus highway through New Hampshire which lands me right in Fryeburg Maine. Its just over 5 hours.

If I need I can have one of a couple of my buddies look in on my plants.
For the most part they don't want to enter my room. They just look from the doorway.
They all say they would hate to contaminate such a clean space and I respect them for that.

I prefer and ask them to just keep an eye on my house.
You would not want to meet any of them at my house without me being there~!:cautious:
Brothers in arms! :love:
They are like that and know I don't fool around...
I’m super particular about my rooms cleanliness too. They are as well. I literally don’t allow people in my grow. Like your friends it’s a look from the door but do not enter.
I’m also fond of a two week vacation every year to either the Fl Keys or Lousianana to fish. Having said that, there are times it’s necessary. I trust them to guard my crop and me, just like I do for them.
I know it’s hard to come by, but I truly am blessed in that aspect 🥰
I always have a house sitter on site too. Becoming known in this business and teaching classes has in essence made me a target. Nothing is ever unguarded around here.

I always have a house sitter on site too. Becoming known in this business and teaching classes has in essence made me a target. Nothing is ever unguarded around here.
I have my son or his wife check and feed the animals[ just one cat now].
But just when you see no cars in the driveway a couple loud Harleys pull in with heavily tattooed BIG guys riding them.
They aren't exactly saints but I have heard them called Angels before..

I have my son or his wife check and feed the animals[ just one cat now].
But just when you see no cars in the driveway a couple loud Harleys pull in with heavily tattooed BIG guys riding them.
They aren't exactly saints but I have heard them called Angels before..
Here, they are called Pharaohs. 🙂

I guess I would have to ask, what does it matter? You can see who likes your post and each individual reaction to it.
As far as “ordinary folks” and staff being divided with that statement, I guess us staff members have some super power that we are all unaware of?
I sometimes have to wonder about your intentions. What I have took away from several of your posts lately is division. Words like popular and ordinary folks. Attempting to somehow divide us by title etc.
Cut it out! No one is treated differently here, staff or not. All are welcome.
I mark or react to prolly 50% of what I read - some use it to mark spots in threads I try to react how I world in person but I’m not normal

Back
Top Bottom