Can reactions be customized?
Yes, and we have talked about a check mark like that. I think we can add that one.

As far as the access issues, we have had some similar issues that Moe is well aware of and has a fix. Tomorrow will make this a top priority. I do not know how to fix this myself or I would have a look.

It seems to be for all of us. I can confirm I can do the same.

You guys need a test account so you can check things after changes. Roll back if needed. Although this glitch wasn’t obvious.

This tied to either the switch from private to public or the new tagging?

I checked Aqua’s thread and it seems fine even thought it’s public now too.

The problem with that is I never know if a staff member liked my post or only saw it. It can be confusing or misleading. I guess us ordinary folks just have to remember to ignore likes from staff.
Its exactly the same for the staff.
If another mod likes" my post, did they actually like it or just read/see it?

I have that dropdown list, too.

Edit: I'm sure it only applies to me, though.
It seems to be for all of us. I can confirm I can do the same.

You guys need a test account so you can check things after changes. Roll back if needed. Although this glitch wasn’t obvious.

This tied to either the switch from private to public or the new tagging?

I checked Aqua’s thread and it seems fine even thought it’s public now too.
I’m pretty sure it had nothing to do with tagging as that ability has always been there, I just found it!
Having been set to private at that time was so a certain person we all know, could not read my posts on this forum without being a member. I have not set this thread as public, unless someone else has we should still be a pvt thread.
Good thing is, other than to do a post removal, we have never needed the mod ability in here.

The problem with that is I never know if a staff member liked my post or only saw it. It can be confusing or misleading. I guess us ordinary folks just have to remember to ignore likes from staff.
I guess I would have to ask, what does it matter? You can see who likes your post and each individual reaction to it.
As far as “ordinary folks” and staff being divided with that statement, I guess us staff members have some super power that we are all unaware of?
I sometimes have to wonder about your intentions. What I have took away from several of your posts lately is division. Words like popular and ordinary folks. Attempting to somehow divide us by title etc.
Cut it out! No one is treated differently here, staff or not. All are welcome.

Morning @Pipecarver !
Did your mower show up yesterday? One day I will tell you the story of my pool liner! What a cluster feck!
Hope all is good on your part of this rock! As for me I’m off to pick up two still pissed off spayed cats! What a way to start the day. Thank goodness I only have one left to spay, and she’s still a baby. Then I have three toms, that will lose their nugs. All of these cats were dumped on me, but the breeding stops here!
Hope your day is good!

Fresh brewed coffee, erig, and dabs packed up, im off to the lake fishing before it starts raining this afternoon. Calling for rain the next 5 days and i just got a new fishing pole i gotta try out. View attachment 7853
Makes for a great day! Enjoy, ya crazy closet Mod! 😂🤣😂😅🥲😂

Back
Top Bottom