Look how much warmer the ocean is now, except right off the west coast of the US and Mexico.
What should scare the crap out of every weather scientist is: all the hot water for the el nino comes from the shallows around the maritime continent (Indonesia), in 1997, is cool, there is no more warm water to support the coming el nino. What ever was going to happen, was already there. Look now, it's still hot there. We can get more kelvin waves. This thing appears to have legs!

What should scare the crap out of every weather scientist is: all the hot water for the el nino comes from the shallows around the maritime continent (Indonesia), in 1997, is cool, there is no more warm water to support the coming el nino. What ever was going to happen, was already there. Look now, it's still hot there. We can get more kelvin waves. This thing appears to have legs!
Heyyyyyy Tom, what are you smokin this eve?

Yeah, we're in deep shit.

World leaders of today will be compared to Nero, fiddling while Rome burns.

I think I was smoking a lot of green crack yesterday. I really dig that stuff. I need to grow my own sometime.
Later on I added some Apples and Bananas.
Good Weed!
The first Green Crack I tried was great. Everything after that was of considerably less potency. Which breeders have a decent Green Crack?

I recently grew out a pack of a cross called The Convergence, hoping that there would be some energizing weed in this cross. Out of six females I finally found one that fits the heart-racy bill! Thankfully I kept a cut.

Any energizing, racy, paranoia-inducing weed is of high interest to me. If you run across any, send out a bulletin right away.

The first Green Crack I tried was great. Everything after that was of considerably less potency. Which breeders have a decent Green Crack?

I recently grew out a pack of a cross called The Convergence, hoping that there would be some energizing weed in this cross. Out of six females I finally found one that fits the heart-racy bill! Thankfully I kept a cut.

Any energizing, racy, paranoia-inducing weed is of high interest to me. If you run across any, send out a bulletin right away.
Captain Redbeards Green Crack is some xlent stuff!

So I’ve been on the move this morning. Hit the floor running. Been to another town 45 miles away to drop off two pissed off cats for a spay, had breakfast, watered plants, been to the drug store for my Daughter and a stop at the dollar store for me, back home, animals fed, a smoke rolled and tea made all before ten a.m.!
Now, I need a nap!

So I’ve been on the move this morning. Hit the floor running. Been to another town 45 miles away to drop off two pissed off cats for a spay, had breakfast, watered plants, been to the drug store for my Daughter and a stop at the dollar store for me, back home, animals fed, a smoke rolled and tea made all before ten a.m.!
Now, I need a nap!
I got up like 6am, put my oldest on the bus at 7:20, and then took my youngest to the park for a couple hours. We got home at 10:50, and now im relaxing having a smoke before i bring my wife to work.

Yeah i never know what to make either because i never want to have the same thing twice. Maybe ill go pick up some lamb loins. That sounds good too.
I’m not big on the lamb. Good thing is my Daughter has a day off work, so she’s figuring all of that out today! Whoooooopeeeee! Lately I have been big on the one pot meals, so I can set it and forget it while I play in the dirt.
Im almost caught up on three years of things that went undone while I worked and padded my coffers. It was a lot of shit and I’m at the end of it. Five acres of flowers herbs and fruit trees are in order pool is sparkling and life is good 🥰

I’m not big on the lamb. Good thing is my Daughter has a day off work, so she’s figuring all of that out today! Whoooooopeeeee! Lately I have been big on the one pot meals, so I can set it and forget it while I play in the dirt.
Im almost caught up on three years of things that went undone while I worked and padded my coffers. It was a lot of shit and I’m at the end of it. Five acres of flowers herbs and fruit trees are in order pool is sparkling and life is good 🥰
I got lazy this year and didnt even plant my garden. All i ended up planting is beans, carrots, lettuce, and 1 hill of potatoes. Had gone and got a bunch of pre started plants and just let them all die. Maybe next year lol.

A/C is back on line. The GF was nervous that the rise in temp and humidity was going to ruin the crop. I had to reassure her that temperature and humidity fluctuations like this happen in nature. She was still nervous and told me that maybe I should just harvest now and not chance ruining the crop....... 🤔

I'm doing an in-depth investigation as to what happened to the A/C because it sounds like SOMEONE may be running a red flag op to get me to start drying!!!🥴

A/C is back on line. The GF was nervous that the rise in temp and humidity was going to ruin the crop. I had to reassure her that temperature and humidity fluctuations like this happen in nature. She was still nervous and told me that maybe I should just harvest now and not chance ruining the crop....... 🤔

I'm doing an in-depth investigation as to what happened to the A/C because it sounds like SOMEONE may be running a red flag op to get me to start drying!!!🥴
Well you know, air conditioners don’t just fix themselves..at least none of mine ever have. 🤣😅😂🤣

Another corner I like to sit on 🥰View attachment 7583
Gday, Grannie and everyone else, not a great day I'm getting more pissed by the minute. No one ever does what they say they'll do here, getting a promised return phone call is impossible. I can't get yard work done so I had to buy a new yard tractor, I paid for it yesterday with the promise of delivery this morning.....arrrrgggg

2:40 aint this morning....They'll call before they show up.....no phone call either......this after having 2 other companies fail me with promises, Its like the trifecta of fuck you treatment....is it me or has everything just gotten out of control?

Buckle up...its all semi functioning now sorta but .....this can't continue much longer before something drastic happens.....I feel anxious about the near future this fkyouizim is just the start

Back
Top Bottom