Black appliances for the win.
Ever wonder how a magnet sticks to a SS fridge?
SS is supposed to be non ferrous, but they change the % of different metals and still call it SS.
My buddy bought SS stuff and had a fit.
Being copper guys we know magnets should not stick to SS.
Magnets don't stick to the SS part of mine. They do stick to the side, though.

BTW, a bud of The Convergence will stick to the refrigerator. And most things it comes in contact with.

Last edited:
Magnets don't stick to the SS part of mine. They do stick to the side, though.

BTW, a bud of The Convergence will stick to the refrigerator. And most things it comes in contact with.
Imma take your word for this! No way imma stick a bud to the fridge, I justttttttt polished that hunk of metal! Lol

By the way….
The corner hit 15k in views today!!! That is in thanks to every single one of you that drop in, share pics and advice, laugh and visit! I love this place!
Thank you to every single one of you from the bottom of my melty, hot, flaming, smokin lil joint!
Long live the corner, and all the people that inhabit it!IMG_1022.jpeg

Imma take your word for this! No way imma stick a bud to the fridge, I justttttttt polished that hunk of metal! Lol
I've noticed people starting to wise up to having SS appliances. They're nice and give a pro look to the kitchen but suck when it comes time to clean.

I've done a lot of all white kitchens lately for friends and clients including appliances.

By the way….
The corner hit 15k in views today!!! That is in thanks to every single one of you that drop in, share pics and advice, laugh and visit! I love this place!
Thank you to every single one of you from the bottom of my melty, hot, flaming, smokin lil joint!
Long live the corner, and all the people that inhabit it!View attachment 8459
I think it's more a testament to you than anything else..........

I've noticed people starting to wise up to having SS appliances. They're nice and give a pro look to the kitchen but suck when it comes time to clean.

I've done a lot of all white kitchens lately for friends and clients including appliances.
I got rid of the white kitchen, how I ended up with this SS. Getting wise to it is a good choice of words. I’ve spent more time cleaning this stuff than anything I have ever had. Yeah, it’s pretty, but in my house I need practical. I actually cook in the kitchen, a lot!

I got rid of the white kitchen, how I ended up with this SS. Getting wise to it is a good choice of words. I’ve spent more time cleaning this stuff than anything I have ever had. Yeah, it’s pretty, but in my house I need practical. I actually cook in the kitchen, a lot!
Exactly! I've done rehabs in high dollar houses and half the time the commercial SS ovens don't ever get turned on. It's all for looks.

I did one Beverly Hills mansion where they had 2 kitchens. One for the cooking staff(They had a pro chef that would cook their meals) and another one just for show. Insanity in my book but if they got it I guess they want to flaunt it!!!

By the way….
A testament to your character if you ask me…. No BS, welcoming, real and a genuinely good person who is not just giving and helpful but does it with grace and poise.

Exactly! I've done rehabs in high dollar houses and half the time the commercial SS ovens don't ever get turned on. It's all for looks.

I did one Beverly Hills mansion where they had 2 kitchens. One for the cooking staff(They had a pro chef that would cook their meals) and another one just for show. Insanity in my book but if they got it I guess they want to flaunt it!!!
One of the things that causes me great laughter is how much emphasis is now being put on bathrooms!
Yes the roof needs replaced, the rooms are small, not enough windows, but… did you see that on suite ???

One of the things that causes me great laughter is how much emphasis is now being put on bathrooms!
Yes the roof needs replaced, the rooms are small, not enough windows, but… did you see that on suite ???
I did a bathroom just like you described at a latin pop stars home that lived in Thousand Oaks, California.

We demoed it down to stud and ran all kinds of crazy plumbing and wiring with lots of LED this and that. Italian marble mosaic floors with a separate sauna room, huge slate shower with a gazillion water nozzles and a vintage extra large clawfoot bathtub. Bathroom footprint was 40' x 30' and led into a full his and hers walk in closet that we did in all mahogany and teak.

I did a bathroom just like you described at a latin pop stars home that lived in Thousand Oaks, California.

We demoed it down to stud and ran all kinds of crazy plumbing and wiring with lots of LED this and that. Italian marble mosaic floors with a separate sauna room, huge slate shower with a gazillion water nozzles and a vintage extra large clawfoot bathtub. Bathroom footprint was 40' x 30' and led into a full his and hers walk in closet that we did in all mahogany and teak.
That's almost as big as my whole house. Well...actually bigger if you include the walk in.

Happy Father’s Day to All

And Happy Father’s Day to ME!
My wonderful wife got me this 449A2AB1-BF0D-4BB0-9CD2-B18528E8A9B2.jpeg
I have a 5x5 tent in need of a light, manual says it’ll cover 6x5 at 20” for flowering stage. What do y’all think?? If it’s not big enough she said we can return it and get a different one❤️❤️

Don't get me wrong I love some peanut butter, ever try it on pancakes? Peanut butter then syrup ... It'll stick to you if doesn't bubble you up lol

But the candy will def ship easier without any worries. I use coconut oil for the hard candies, I've found you can definitely increase the amount of oil some other recipes call for. Adding an emulsifier like sunflower lecithin does some magic for making that easier.

Thread 'Ninja's Coconut oil infused lollipop walkthrough' https://budbuilders.org/threads/ninjas-coconut-oil-infused-lollipop-walkthrough.349/
Yes I looked at that. I'll do that when I have time to read ...comprehend and follow the instructions. Chocolates are easy and I need to ship tomorrow. I need to make another batch of oil up, I have 32oz bottle of MCT oil that my wife likes better than coconut oil for taste in the gummies. At the same time I'm making that oil I'll try to make a batch of hard candy with coconut oil. Once I've done it the first time It'll be a whizz the second, I just need to go through the process once to get it....

Peanut butter makes it taste like Ferrero Rocher chocolates....1687126674993.png

Happy Father’s Day to All

And Happy Father’s Day to ME!
My wonderful wife got me this View attachment 8463
I have a 5x5 tent in need of a light, manual says it’ll cover 6x5 at 20” for flowering stage. What do y’all think?? If it’s not big enough she said we can return it and get a different one❤️❤️
I run Bestva lighting. They're good lights but I would suggest you go with a bar setup. I have yet to see a COB style light able to cover that much area effectively. I have the 2000 and their older Blurple and, even then, they don't cover the entire 5 x 5.

That's almost as big as my whole house. Well...actually bigger if you include the walk in.
The house required a fire sprinkler system. That is only required when the house is so large that it falls into commercial regs.

When we first sat down with the owner we asked him what he envisioned the bathroom would look like. He said he wanted to do it as a surprise for his wife and that he wanted it to be like her own personal spa so that she could have a few friends over and they could all enjoy it as if they were going to a professional spa. We even built a separate quiet room and massage cave with table and zen decor.

By the way….
Love being here, Missed a bunch in the last few days but im back from my scooter ride to the north and found an embedded tick on me. That means it has been attached for 36 hours , hope i dont get lymes . does anyone have experiance with this?

Taking this little guy back to their owners after a weekend of dog sitting... This guy broke out the cage two times on me while we were gone. First time it's my fault I forgot they said he can unlock it so you have to put an extra lock on the door. But then the second time... He found a secret side door I didn't realize the cage had and broke out again! 😂 True ninja 👊
Even with them bat earsPXL_20230619_000107620.jpg

My upstairs bathroom has fabulous 40s/50s blue porcelain tub/sink/toilet... we had to replace the toilet though.

Love being here, Missed a bunch in the last few days but im back from my scooter ride to the north and found an embedded tick on me. That means it has been attached for 36 hours , hope i dont get lymes . does anyone have experiance with this?
The first thing you will notice is a rash called a bullseye rash. It does indeed look just like a bullseye, around the bite. If you see that get yourself to a Dr. The quicker they can get you on doxycycline the quicker you get better. Just because you got bit, does not mean you will automatically get Lyme. I got bit, got the rash and got on the medication, have never had any more probs from it.

The first thing you will notice is a rash called a bullseye rash. It does indeed look just like a bullseye, around the bite. If you see that get yourself to a Dr. The quicker they can get you on doxycycline the quicker you get better. Just because you got bit, does not mean you will automatically get Lyme. I got bit, got the rash and got on the medication, have never had any more probs from it.
The damn bites itch for a week or more, though. Got a couple ticks on me after my last shroomscapade. I was actually thankful they were ticks and I wasn't just bugging out 🤣

Thanks CG i will keep an eye on it. My Daughter has a bunch of doxycycline from when she had one embedded, I think i got it on Friday night when we all got some , picked 3 off and thought i got them all.

By the way….
There should be a weeping with joy emoji for times like this.

Taking this little guy back to their owners after a weekend of dog sitting... This guy broke out the cage two times on me while we were gone. First time it's my fault I forgot they said he can unlock it so you have to put an extra lock on the door. But then the second time... He found a secret side door I didn't realize the cage had and broke out again! 😂 True ninja 👊
Even with them bat earsView attachment 8522
Look at those eyes. I know evil when I see it.

Did ya find another blue one? Those cabins I was talking about had the green pink and blue. Some of the tiling in those old homes is amazing too.
My upstairs bathroom has fabulous 40s/50s blue porcelain tub/sink/toilet... we had to replace the toilet though.

Back
Top Bottom