Looks like a ball under your preflower?
I would look at other sites on the plant.
View attachment 17272
Boooo.

I only saw a couple others. Hopefully it's just a calyx before throwing pistils. After going through a ton of pages about preflower, that's my assumption. I won't spend today stressing on it. I'll check again promptly at 6pm lights on.

Here's what I'm seeing that's letting me assume she hasn't hermied yet...
Screenshot_20230812_084726_Chrome.jpg

Not joking. I was freaking out for a bit 🤣

I don't recall any bumps or bulges. I'll grab some better pics this evening.
In my experience with the few hermies ive dealt with recently, they ALL looked just like this. hermaphrodite-cannabis.jpg
I just plucked the balls off daily, around day 21 or 25 they stopped showing balls and just made super sticky, frosty, gassy buds i was extremely happy with.

In my experience with the few hermies ive dealt with recently, they ALL looked just like this. View attachment 17278
I just plucked the balls off daily, around day 21 or 25 they stopped showing balls and just made super sticky, frosty, gassy buds i was extremely happy with.
Well hell... 6pm couldn't get here fast enough. I need a better look at these things.

Take a few more pics but ya, that’s looking sack like.

Search the plant for other possible sacks and take pics. Better safe than sorry. 😔
I will again at lights on. I have only found a few more when I was looking around last night. I'll grab pics of as many as I can.
Thats a flower.
Yay!

I'd hold off for a sec just to confirm sac presence.
I'm with you. Gonna give her a couple more days to see if it throws out some pistils. There are a couple more spots I need to keep an eye on.

From what I'm seeing, male preflowers are a lot more rounded off than females, leading me to believe it's not a pollen sac. But, I can see spots on the plant with obviously female preflowers and they seem to be sparkly already. The one in question doesn't have any sparkle to it.

Here it is tonight vs. a similar growth found elsewhere. See it's got the lighter green and same structure but it's opening up with some hairs.20230813_191436.jpg20230813_184430.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom