So I got a call this morning to set up an interview for next Monday. Operator Technician at a local power plant. It should be a pretty pud job minus a few weeks out of the year when they actually run it. The interview will be me and 4 interviewers on Google Meet. It's also the first of 2 interviews. I really hope to land this position because I'm feeling too old too young continuing down this manual labor path. I recently sprained my thumb doing something I've done a thousand times before. 34 would be the perfect age to fall into a cushy postion (I'm imaging Homer Simpson blindly pushing buttons at his desk). Full benefits and a pension. It's also a position that really only opens up when old farts retire from it, so I'm stoked to hit the potential job lottery so young.

I've got a couple Power Plant seeds on deck for when I land this job. Couple freebies from NASC. Huge Coincidence. I've even got plans in the works to cross it with cherry pie down the line. Gotta think big and manifest what you want, amiright?

So I got a call this morning to set up an interview for next Monday. Operator Technician at a local power plant. It should be a pretty pud job minus a few weeks out of the year when they actually run it. The interview will be me and 4 interviewers on Google Meet. It's also the first of 2 interviews. I really hope to land this position because I'm feeling too old too young continuing down this manual labor path. I recently sprained my thumb doing something I've done a thousand times before. 34 would be the perfect age to fall into a cushy postion (I'm imaging Homer Simpson blindly pushing buttons at his desk). Full benefits and a pension. It's also a position that really only opens up when old farts retire from it, so I'm stoked to hit the potential job lottery so young.

I've got a couple Power Plant seeds on deck for when I land this job. Couple freebies from NASC. Huge Coincidence. I've even got plans in the works to cross it with cherry pie down the line. Gotta think big and manifest what you want, amiright?
will pm you....

Decided to really clean her up tonight. I spent almost 2 hours clearing out underbrush and opening up bud sites. I'm hoping she'll keep stretching for another few days so I can bring the rest of those tops through. They're so close. If nothing else, by the end of week 3, I'll lower the legs if I have to. I have the parts to make a third level if necessary.

Here she is halfway through her 16th day of flower. Things are really moving fast at this point.
View attachment 20230808_235940.mp4

I was talking to my boss on Friday about wanting some time off to rest my elbows (maybe tennis elbow? Something kicking my ass) and his response was, "Well, Labor Day is coming up."

So this morning I lost the internal struggle of whether or not to go to work. I was able to finish up my scrog rack, intead, while the little monkey took a nap. Finished product sits 10" above lid with an optional/adjustable second screen. Maybe I'm expecting FAT colas that are in need of some support? Maybe I just overthink and try to plan ahead for the hypothetical.
View attachment 8612
I've realized that I will have the same problem as Granny in that this will not fit out the door once the plant has grown into it...

WHAT DO WE WANT??
BIGGER DOORS!!
WHERE DO WE WANT EM??
WEED STORES!!
clever way of attaching the netting

ima steal this idea and build off of it

ty

clever way of attaching the netting

ima steal this idea and build off of it

ty
My original planning included a contingency plan if I were to encounter some root rot. I though being able to take the whole net somewhere to wash the roots would be handy. Then... I realized later, that it probably won't fit out of the door to the tent room. Whoops.

My original planning included a contingency plan if I were to encounter some root rot. I though being able to take the whole net somewhere to wash the roots would be handy. Then... I realized later, that it probably won't fit out of the door to the tent room. Whoops.
I want to take this idea and make a lattice structure out of netting

Done this trying to move my 2x4 into utility room damn doors just need a few more inches to slide it in and out lol
Yeah the room my 5x5 is in is 5x8. I had to build the frame inside the tent 🤣. I was not thinking ahead there. Total pain in the ass.

Trying something a little unorthodox with the fan here. Been seeing signs of wind burn and haven't been able to cut down on the ceiling fans output. I tried various "baffles" in various positions. No dice. Let's see how this pans out...20230811_220231.jpg

Trying something a little unorthodox with the fan here. Been seeing signs of wind burn and haven't been able to cut down on the ceiling fans output. I tried various "baffles" in various positions. No dice. Let's see how this pans out...View attachment 17262
Lol

That's how I do it as I don't have intake or exhaust.

Attachments

• VID_20230811_233857577.mp4
    7.7 MB
Lol

That's how I do it as I don't have intake or exhaust.
I've got mine pointed up, now. Even sucked all the way to the ceiling with some baffles on top, it was still causing some wind burn. Flipped it and rested it on the light. I woke up too late to get in there to check leaf temps, but I'm hoping it's as consistent as before.

They're more pointed, so I'm hoping they'll spit out some hairs. I'll be checking in on her as soon as the lights are back on.

Let's say, for educational purposes, they are pollen sacs. Can I just scratch em off? 🤣
Ya you can go through and pull them,but alot of times they keep growing them.sometimes inside the buds.

They're more pointed, so I'm hoping they'll spit out some hairs. I'll be checking in on her as soon as the lights are back on.

Let's say, for educational purposes, they are pollen sacs. Can I just scratch em off? 🤣
Yes you can just pop them off as they appear.

I've been dealing with herms sense my dumb ass decided to buy some "dank" from trustfall... and every seed so far has been herm. I gotta get my money out of them tho, so i just pluck pollen sacs off.

I've got mine pointed up, now. Even sucked all the way to the ceiling with some baffles on top, it was still causing some wind burn. Flipped it and rested it on the light. I woke up too late to get in there to check leaf temps, but I'm hoping it's as consistent as before.
Ah urs is blowing up?

I blow the heat down on em

Yes you can just pop them off as they appear.

I've been dealing with herms sense my dumb ass decided to buy some "dank" from trustfall... and every seed so far has been herm. I gotta get my money out of them tho, so i just pluck pollen sacs off.
Fingers crossed it ain't a sac.
Possible hermi, you can pick them tho
I'll pluck it off when I know for sure. Another day or two should tell us what it is, eh?

Back
Top Bottom