Grow 4 life, Mr.G grow and show.

if i could build a room out, floor drains for sure that collect to a huge res to be re-amended/filtered
my room build plans have this. grey water collection that will be fed out to the various crop plots. it won't sit around long because runoff gets nasty, fast, but it'll have a full cycle of use. protect the ground water and whatnot.

my room build plans have this. grey water collection that will be fed out to the various crop plots. it won't sit around long because runoff gets nasty, fast, but it'll have a full cycle of use. protect the ground water and whatnot.
definitely agree, still has its use in other ways.

definitely agree, still has its use in other ways.
absolutely. and if i've cooked up my plans right, whatever runoff that might be environmentally unsafe will be processed by fungi so at the bottom of the swales all that comes out will be pure, clean water.

absolutely. and if i've cooked up my plans right, whatever runoff that might be environmentally unsafe will be processed by fungi so at the bottom of the swales all that comes out will be pure, clean water.
sweet.

"work with nature,not against"

Received my “new” sf4000 from spiderfarmer to replace the malfunctioning se5000, it works well, but repackaged like an open box return or refurbished light with accessories in a ziplock bag etc.
can’t complain, it will get the job done.
Diode spacing on new model much improved with more light focused in the corners and less of a hot spot in the middle.
IMG_3800.jpegIMG_3803.jpeg

Plants seem happy enough, steady progress. Nice smell coming in already on the garlic MacDragon as well as the grape pie/triangle skunk IMG_3804.jpeg
Enjoying the Indian summer, but cold front coming next week and expecting first frost, will be happy to stop picking tomatoes. IMG_3798.jpeg
IMG_3799.jpeg

Were they out of stock on the SE?

Seems a little unorthodox to send out a 450w board style light to replace a 480w bar light.
Spider Scammer is garbage. FUCK whoever their parent company is. Mars Hydro == Spider Farmer == Vipar Spectra. It's all the same shit painted a different color green. They just get the exact same colored green for their garbage. fucking. warez.

Spider Scammer is garbage. FUCK whoever their parent company is. Mars Hydro == Spider Farmer == Vipar Spectra. It's all the same shit painted a different color green. They just get the exact same colored green for their garbage. fucking. warez.
I had planned on dropping some coin on a light upgrade with my Christmas bonus this year, but I swapped jobs. No bonus but the pay is much better. Maybe I'll splurge on a good 420 deal. It'll be 3 grows under my SE5000 by then.

I like what some of these guys have done with their CLW lights. Spectrum control is intriguing.

I went the SpiderFarmer route because every other post on the farm was "yadda yadda growing whatever under SPIDERFARMER!!" I realize now that they were just sponsoring grows for the free advertising. Fuckers got me.

I had planned dropping some coin on a light upgrade with my Christmas bonus this year, but I swapped jobs. No bonus but the pay is much better. Maybe I'll splurge on a good 420 deal. It'll be 3 grows under my SE5000 by then.

I like what some of these guys have done with their CLW lights. Spectrum control is intriguing.
save your cash, buffer the emergency fund a bit, and put something into getting an HLG or gavita. SF and co proved their colors for me long ago. wish i'd had the bill for a gavita from the get for my 4x4 personally. instead i spent the same over a year for the same price and less performance over two years with the QB's i run. do they work? yeah. could i have better? yeah. will i need to replace them after the next run? yeah. a gavita would be 2/3 man. the 1/3 is it would keep working.

Have not run anything from SF, but ive run Mars Hydro, Phlizon, and ViparSpectra recently, and the ViparSpectra has been the best of those 3 so far, but still low end shit quality. But it gets the job done.

Will be buying Scynce, Gavita, or California Light Works when i build my grow shed.
Itll end up being whatever will fill my space for the cheapest price at the time lol. All 3 companies make good lights so i figure i cant go wrong either way i go.

to go into the the "go home ___ you're drunk" thread. i'm going to bed. tobh is drunk and yeah.

FUCK Spider Farmer. Damn near got banned at the old place for calling them out for sucking logic's cock so hard. SPIDER FARMER can eat a SHIT out of my ass. Not even a solid shit. They can eat a horrific morning after mixing beer, whiskey, tequila, and spicy sliders shit out of my ass.

Spider Scammer is garbage. FUCK whoever their parent company is.

Mars Hydro == Spider Farmer == Vipar Spectra. It's all the same shit painted a different color green. They just get the exact same colored green for their garbage. fucking. warez.
all chinese shit

different tiers for slightly different pockets, i ended up getting some unknown/no-name 60$ 150w panels with supposed LM301Ds IR/UV

save your cash, buffer the emergency fund a bit, and put something into getting an HLG or gavita. SF and co proved their colors for me long ago. wish i'd had the bill for a gavita from the get for my 4x4 personally. instead i spent the same over a year for the same price and less performance over two years with the QB's i run. do they work? yeah. could i have better? yeah. will i need to replace them after the next run? yeah. a gavita would be 2/3 man. the 1/3 is it would keep working.
I have 18 fluence syder 2I I am making deals on. Performance is on par with Gavita. Gavita does some shiity stuff as well. You have to buy an e series adaptor to dim their light. About 100 to 150 extra. Some one on here posted a little 1-10 volt dimer for like 10 or 20 bucks that can control the light.

to go into the the "go home ___ you're drunk" thread. i'm going to bed. tobh is drunk and yeah.

FUCK Spider Farmer. Damn near got banned at the old place for calling them out for sucking logic's cock so hard. SPIDER FARMER can eat a SHIT out of my ass. Not even a solid shit. They can eat a horrific morning after mixing beer, whiskey, tequila, and spicy sliders shit out of my ass.
Tell us how you really feel...... 😄

I was thinking Gavita 1700e but I think I like the idea of 4 smaller panels in the tent if I do different cultivars I can vary height. Still deciding but that's the idea.

Tell us how you really feel...... 😄

I was thinking Gavita 1700e but I think I like the idea of 4 smaller panels in the tent if I do different cultivars I can vary height. Still deciding but that's the idea.
oh I was being nice there. I don't use the word hate very often, but in the case of SF and co, I absolutely despise their existence. They're some of the most crooked, deceitful, blatantly thieving companies that currently exist. The simple fact that they sell warez that fail frequently and become legitimate fire hazards for consumers that don't know or have a bankroll to pay for premium products makes me sick. if I could meet their CEO, I'd kick him or her square in the shins multiple times.

I like the idea of QB boards for that use case. That's what I run and have quite enjoyed them, though they're kind of a pain in the ass and having a single unit would make life a bit easier for the monocropping i tend to do.

oh I was being nice there. I don't use the word hate very often, but in the case of SF and co, I absolutely despise their existence. They're some of the most crooked, deceitful, blatantly thieving companies that currently exist. The simple fact that they sell warez that fail frequently and become legitimate fire hazards for consumers that don't know or have a bankroll to pay for premium products makes me sick. if I could meet their CEO, I'd kick him or her square in the shins multiple times.

I like the idea of QB boards for that use case. That's what I run and have quite enjoyed them, though they're kind of a pain in the ass and having a single unit would make life a bit easier for the monocropping i tend to do.
I hear ya on the monocropping because, yeah, one light would make things easier but, then again, how hard is it to set up 4 lights?

What small panel lights would you say are good ones for the 5 x 5? As much as you don't like VS I rather enjoyed their VS1500. 4 of those would be perfect for the tent but if I'm going to get 4 panels I want them to be high quality.

I hear ya on the monocropping because, yeah, one light would make things easier but, then again, how hard is it to set up 4 lights?

What small panel lights would you say are good ones for the 5 x 5? As much as you don't like VS I rather enjoyed their VS1500. 4 of those would be perfect for the tent but if I'm going to get 4 panels I want them to be high quality.
I'm a big fan of Enfun QB boards, but it's been so long since I've looked at what's out that I'm not sure I can make solid recommendations now.

I would never shy away from a single high end light over 4 small lights.

Why can’t you leave the sulphur on..does it burn them bud?..so you suphur them to kill mold spores.is there a possibility you can still get mold spores after washing it off…just curious..

edit: nice plants by the way.👍

Why can’t you leave the sulphur on..does it burn them bud?..so you suphur them to kill mold spores.is there a possibility you can still get mold spores after washing it off…just curious..

edit: nice plants by the way.👍
Not worried about mold, heavy ventilation and fans dries them out pretty quick, I sprayed tue sulphur more for mite control, I’m more paranoid after my last run and some ipm goes a long way.

Aah k .I’m with ya .didnt know it can b used for mite prevention..learned something today 😃
Imo, its one of the best pesticides to use. I avoid it in flower, but in veg i was using it once a week. Then slacked off and got thrips 😑
Alternated between sulfur/pyrethrin/Dr. Zymes to get rid of them.

I would never shy away from a single high end light over 4 small lights.
Why? Trying to put together a pro/con on which way to go. I do like the single lights for both ease and coverage but I also like the idea of having a little more adjustability if I go with different cultivars in the tent.

I would think that the single, bar setups would, in general, be of higher quality due to the price point and the type of grower they are pointed at. Smaller ones that are pointed at more novice growers may not be as high a quality as most won't want to pay for a light that expensive if they are just starting out.

Why? Trying to put together a pro/con on which way to go. I do like the single lights for both ease and coverage but I also like the idea of having a little more adjustability if I go with different cultivars in the tent.

I would think that the single, bar setups would, in general, be of higher quality due to the price point and the type of grower they are pointed at. Smaller ones that are pointed at more novice growers may not be as high a quality as most won't want to pay for a light that expensive if they are just starting out.
You are over thinking this. Even with multiple strains under one light in a 4' x 4' or 5' x 5' area the differences are not as great as thought with a good commercial LED. If you want to not use your brain and run a 90 plus percent Sativa and an 80 plus percent Indica yes you could have problem. In this day of Poly hybrids I do not see a huge difference.

You are over thinking this. Even with multiple strains under one light in a 4' x 4' or 5' x 5' area the differences are not as great as thought with a good commercial LED. If you want to not use your brain and run a 90 plus percent Sativa and an 80 plus percent Indica yes you could have problem. In this day of Poly hybrids I do not see a huge difference.
True. Maybe I'm overthinking this.....

62 hours, seeds straight from the packs into coco/per/dynamyco blend.
View attachment 22741

11/11 @dragonsflamegenetics GrapePie/Triangle skunk Tester pack. Regs
4/5 Do-Si-Do/cookies Fems
2/3 DFG Garlic MacDragon Fems
started under the domes, and removed this morning after sprout.
Checking in is a breeze with the Wyze cam, and pulse pro to give environmental perimeters.

View attachment 22742
View attachment 22743
whats the KPA pressure? "wind speed" in the tent?

. First time using my new SE5000, and noticed sections on each light bar not lighting up and just flickering, checked all the connections, and plugged it into a different power supply and still not working.😫 switched it out for the other SE5000, and sent an email to customer service to see what can be done. Seems like the spiderfarmer drivers not up to par.
View attachment 22781
didnt Dirtbag have a similar problem with those ?

lol

Back
Top Bottom