Howdy!

Beachwalker

Dope Dynamo
Reaction score
How y'all doing! Some of you I know, & many others I recognized from the farm.

I've since moved away from the beach, now I live in the woods of Northern New England on a hay farm.

I'm currently finishing up my vegetable garden and a few other projects to get ready for the cold New England winter and then I'm going to be putting up a new 4×4 tent courtesy of the good folks at Apollo, and running 3 Autos under my 600W hid in straight pro mix

Honestly I'm hesitant to start growing again considering Bidenomics has almost doubled my electricity bill since the first of the year, and many dispensaries here offer specials where all weed is $50 an ounce, and there are dispensaries everywhere in the bigger towns, you can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a dispensary!

But then I got to thinking about the quality of that sometimes moldy dispensary weed and that I have all the equipment so yeah here we go again LOL 😂 At least I'm going to do a couple runs over the winter, in the spring I'll probably use the setup to start vegetables for my gardens, anyway just wanted to say howdy, hope y'all doing well and I'll be back around in a bit

-Beach

ps. Any recommendations on some fire autos?

I've since moved away from the beach, now I live in the woods of Northern New England on a hay farm.

I'm currently finishing up my vegetable garden and a few other projects to get ready for the cold New England winter and then I'm going to be putting up a new 4×4 tent courtesy of the good folks at Apollo, and running 3 Autos under my 600W hid in straight pro mix

Honestly I'm hesitant to start growing again considering Bidenomics has almost doubled my electricity bill since the first of the year, and many dispensaries here offer specials where all weed is $50 an ounce, and there are dispensaries everywhere in the bigger towns, you can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a dispensary!

But then I got to thinking about the quality of that sometimes moldy dispensary weed and that I have all the equipment so yeah here we go again LOL 😂 At least I'm going to do a couple runs over the winter, in the spring I'll probably use the setup to start vegetables for my gardens, anyway just wanted to say howdy, hope y'all doing well and I'll be back around in a bit

-Beach

Welcome.

@B2ACG has a special auto sale going on now I believe.

I think there is another spot where autos were featured.

-Beach

Hey, long time no smell.....lol ...glad to see you post again. I think there's a few of your old friends still here. Auto's.....Really?.....sorry not a fan...

-Beach

I ran autos in my greenhouse this past summer. Mine were all house strains by NASC and I believe they were all under $20 for each pack of 3 seeds. I was pleased with the outcome both in quality and harvest quantity. However for just a little bit more money, some of the auto-flowers by Anesia Seeds have piqued my interest ... I might run some of those next year.

If you're growing outdoors in a northern area like I am here in Michigan, autos really are the way to go. You can be completely done with your harvest before fall weather issues take a toll on your crop. I ran 2 crops. A crop of 12 started indoors in late March and a crop of 11 started the first week of May. The first group finished in early July. The second group finished in late August/early September. My wife and I trimmed the last plant over Labor Day weekend. We were done with the grows before fall weather issues could set in.

-Beach

Welcome Beachwalker!

Im with you on how you feel about dispensary weed, even the best stuff is usually "meh".

I ran autos in my greenhouse this past summer. Mine were all house strains by NASC and I believe they were all under $20 for each pack of 3 seeds. I was pleased with the outcome both in quality and harvest quantity. However for just a little bit more money, some of the auto-flowers by Anesia Seeds have piqued my interest ... I might run some of those next year.

If you're growing outdoors in a northern area like I am here in Michigan, autos really are the way to go. You can be completely done with your harvest before fall weather issues take a toll on your crop. I ran 2 crops. A crop of 12 started indoors in late March and a crop of 11 started the first week of May. The first group finished in early July. The second group finished in late August/early September. My wife and I trimmed the last plant over Labor Day weekend. We were done with the grows before fall weather issues could set in.
Wife? Last I heard from you it was a lady friend up north, Congrats. I understand Auto's outdoors in our short summer grow periods but indoor where we can control our flip time & with photo's auto's are just too small......for me anyways. I like a 2 month old I flip rather than a 3 week old flipping themselves.

Looking forward to watching this!
I just had my first fail of the new season, working away and I sanded right through to my breathing hole, fk I knew I'd screw up somewhere on starting up again but that's really a rookie mistake. There goes a nice piece of walnut to the fire pit.

I'm also realizing my bandsaw is a piece of shit, I can;t tighten the blade enough to cut through my hardwood properly A brand new blade and as it is now it wanders sending my cut in a direction of its own.

Where's all my tools too?, Gee's I put them down a few years ago and now finding them again is a job on its own.

I bought a new fancy hand piece for my Foredom rotary tool so I'm bound and determined to get at it again but I may need a few upgrades along the way.

Back
Top Bottom