Jack's Mag-Sulfate vs. Regular Epsom

if you dont mind the ?

just curious that youre not having the need for extra mG in coco under led? with jacks

Friend who grows told us to cut the extra EC out, Part A has plenty. So we did, and haven't had any issues that we can point to a mag def.

Have our last few runs documented on here. Most of the bullshit we've seen is from fucking up our feeding schedule.

We also run a really light version of jacks: Part A 2.4g/gal and Part B: 1.6g/gal. We also run PowerSi and Purpinator.

Friend who grows told us to cut the extra EC out, Part A has plenty. So we did, and haven't had any issues that we can point to a mag def.

Have our last few runs documented on here. Most of the bullshit we've seen is from fucking up our feeding schedule.

We also run a really light version of jacks: Part A 2.4g/gal and Part B: 1.6g/gal. We also run PowerSi and Purpinator.
ahh i see, the purpinator has mag sulfate in it as well....wonder if thats also making up for it.

and good point with feed schedule

wonder, i may cut out epsom and see what happens.

thank you

Last edited:
Sorry to Grump don’t mean to be derailing your thread lol.

Hadn’t thought about that. Forgot the purpinator has some in it.

When we don’t run the purpinator we get some form of either PK def or maybe a light mag def. But we also run that shit wayyyyh lower than they recommend. Their feeding schedule has something like 30ml/gal which seems extreme. We usually max out at like 12.5ml/gal in the last couple of weeks.

Sorry to Grump don’t mean to be derailing your thread lol.
You're good, dude. I don't mind a good discussion going on in my threads. I basically got my answer so anything else posted is just extra info. It's nice to hear more about what everyone is doing with their nutes.

Well I impulse bought a starter pack of Lotus nutes.

• relatively cheap. Bulk I'd buy Jack's
  • good reviews from what I'm seeing
  • it comes in jars.

That last one is honestly what made me pull the trigger. Every other brand I was remotely interested in came in bags so when I saw jars, I was basically sold.

I'll be using it on my next grow and will keep everyone posted there.

Back
Top Bottom