Kuwl's Deja Vue All Over Again

All 4 popped up from the soil.
The last one, a Blue, I was worried about but looked
in today and there she was leaves sprouting and no helmet!
The others lost them too but for LSD.
Still has it on tight, will check on her tomorrow.

The outside GH plants are 8 wks in flower today.
I checked with the loop and another week for sure but then I'm done.

Moved the 480w driver to the room, makes sense since it's an extra heat source.
Built a shelf on the un-even window ledge for it.
Room stays at 75 degrees give or take a degree.
Outside the room it's bout 68 degrees.
Anxious to set up the AP's n tank.
Going to be using the same liquid fert's I been using.
Dyna Gro products, since I have already purchsed them.
I'd like to change, next grow, to something better maybe Foop?
That's a long way off tho.
a drop of water on the shell will help soften it, I'll do it 2-3 times a day if its not wanting to come off. just 1 drop at a time

LSD's Helmet's off but she not unfolded yet.
Other than that it's a 100% successful germination
which is rare for me :D

Outside GH plants are getting chopped any day.
Frost for tonight and mid 30's tomorrow.
Oil heater keeps it 50-55 in the GH with a small stationary fan going
Still I see white spots from the other day when it rained on em.
Then going into the GH wet cause some mold spots on the big one.
I thought the heater would evaporate the moisture on the leaves but
guess I didn't set the temp high enough for that.
Unless I get some kind of automated curtains to shield the plants from
the city lights I won't be doing this agian lol.
Getting cold and damp/wet out in the mornings, shiver me timbers.
IMG_4983.JPG
2 plants are the same the other is def dif
IMG_4984.JPGIMG_4985.JPGIMG_4986.JPG
I'll be lucky to get an half ounce dry, hope it smokes good for the effort I put in.

GH Grow is harvested (Sat) and trimmed and hung up to dry.
Idk but trimming them tells me alot about what I got.
Seems to me they started to re-veg a bit.
lots of leafy stuff but it is guewy sticky.
I lite up a bud pulled off a week ago cause it looked fried.
Too much KoolBloom I guess.
I inhaled the smoke curling up from the bud and
I was suprised at how mild and smooth it was, guess I'll find out by the end of the month.
Drying room temp/hummy is 66/55 with oc fan going.

Cave grow is going along and I'm tweeking it out.
74 degrees and 45% so have to add a steamer in there.
All 4 sprouts are doing well in their solo's.

Using Dyna Gro products atm but Thinking about a change.
It will cost me but worth it if I get better results.
IDK I am waffling big time on this one lol.
The problems I had last grow was with Zyme, I believe.
It globed up the works with goopy blobs in the tank and pump.
The previous grow with Dyna Gro had no such problems but did not use Zyme.
So looking for a better product that might be a better solution for me.
Foop and General Hydroponics are 2 that I'm looking at.

Random Pic's
IMG_4987.JPGIMG_4991.JPGIMG_4992.JPGIMG_4993.JPGIMG_4994.JPGIMG_4995.JPGIMG_4997.JPGIMG_4998.JPGIMG_4999.JPGIMG_5001.JPG
Cat's like following me lol

I was suprised at how mild and smooth it was, guess I'll find out by the end of the month.

Random Pic's
View attachment 28527View attachment 28528View attachment 28529View attachment 28530View attachment 28531View attachment 28532View attachment 28533View attachment 28534View attachment 28535View attachment 28536
I dont think I would get many steps in on that treadmill with a bunch of homegrown herb hanging in front of me 😂

Random Pic's
View attachment 28527View attachment 28528View attachment 28529View attachment 28530View attachment 28531View attachment 28532View attachment 28533View attachment 28534View attachment 28535View attachment 28536
GH isn't free of issues, I get some beige gritty build up that will need to get cleaned at least once a month. It caked throughout my res, lines and chiller, I'm not sure what that's about I shouda taken some pics but It was a gross mess that'll need more attending to this run. I'm about 1 week away from putting them in the pots, all my babies are doing well.

Its nice you were able to grow through October, Ya never know about our northern fall weather if were going to get sun or fog and rain. Its been warm here for Nov 1st 15c ...60ish F...we didn't get that some days last summer 11C today.

A cat stand off, we get that a lot too, if it wasn't for our cats we'd have no fun in our home. With the antics of our boys we get a lot of laughter...

Ya, I think I will stand pat with the Dyna Gro stuff for now.
Still good for growing outside as the weather here it good till end of Nov. usually
Glad I'm done with it and won't do another summer grow unless I get an automatic curtain.

I used to have cats before we got a dog, long time ago.
I forgot how easy they are to have as pets and they are fun!

9 days in and there is a problem, lol.
I got this problem with one of the plants.
I have 2 Blues growing and they don't look like each other.
So something went wrong and not quite sure what to do.
I almost feel like killing it and putting in a new seed with new dirt and start over with that one Blue.
I flushed it, thinking it might be the soil but all others are doing super good.
Well, here's some pic's
Keep it and hope it pulls out of it's misery or start another Blue seed?

Attachments

• IMG_5008.JPG
    IMG_5008.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5007.JPG
    IMG_5007.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5006.JPG
    IMG_5006.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5005.JPG
    IMG_5005.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Still green let it grow
I had a Grunts recently look shaky for almost 2 weeks, now at 5 weeks its fine and its caught up to the others. I didn't think it would make it so I started another now I've 1 too many plants. I'll have to keep her growing in veg another 2 months plus before I can flower her. I'll start 5 more once I get this current group in my flower tent

2 oz Dry and put in grove bags :D
Nice Autum surprise!
IMG_5009.JPG
And no seeds hahaha
Could not tell which plant was which so put it all together for a mixed blend.
Too much work, but if I can figure out how to automate the Green House to cover at night and
pull back in the morning I could have a huge crop out there.

The plants in the cave are doing well and will get tranfered to bigger pots in a few days.
I go by 2 weeks method of MiMeds grow in which he tranfered every 2 weeks till the final pot.
No food yet but with them getting new digs soon they should be ok.
I turned on all 4 bulbs on the T5 and they are looking healthy except that one but she's coming along.
It just looks nothing like the other QC Blue which makes me wonder if there was a seed mix up, lol.

Thx Bandit but found some on another site Quebec seeds had some for $55 for 5 and giving me a 20% discount too!
Then I went and did it :rolleyes:
I brought the GTH and 2 other packs of 5
Quebec LSD and Cinderella 99 C99 all feminized.
Dam if I will tell my wife about that lol
I'm a dead man but but but 20% off!!
I ordered mine from there too so far so good. I ordered some for a friend to, he also chose the lsd

With the pots we're using mixing 4 strains in 4 pots that are all getting the same food might make things more challenging. I know I fried a Dosido last run while the Sour D thrived in it, I tried to limit myself to 3 but I know have 4 strains in 6 pots........

I keep saying to myself stick to the plan but after I have a few smokes I either change plans or forget them altogether . One of these days I want a sea of 6 all the same strain, I think it makes for pretty pictures.....lol.....

Dirtbag got me with his sea of Wedding cake ( I think it was) and I went...Ya.I want that too one day. I just haven't picked a strain I want 6 of yet. The QC Blue is a top runner but so many to try and times getting short.
I have some wedding cake in now. It does look like it would do well sog

Isnt that the truth I found out I was spending more time trying to sort through the bs than learning
Ya but that particular convo was mixed up, he was talking about previously planted seeds that sprouted
and I was talking about seeds that I just put in the soil.
I figured that out after I re-read it.
Hahaha but I have done a lot of useless reading.
I try not to take it to serious cause I am an impulse buyer and I tend to spend way to much.
Reading about new products and new methods, I finally got where I want to be right now.
So I'm standing pat, at least till the next grow.

Ya but that particular convo was mixed up, he was talking about previously planted seeds that sprouted
I try not to take it to serious cause I am an impulse buyer and I tend to spend way to much.
Reading about new products and new methods, I finally got where I want to be right now.
Hows the seedlings doing

Most boring time of the grow.
Fixing little things, tweeking it in.
Put em into the 1 gal. pots few days ago.
They liked it.
Mixed what perlite I had, which was one 1 gal. pot full.
3/1 perlite mix with Pro Mix soil.
Kept it basic, no Coco Coir this time.
Used a lil bit of Myco in there also.
2 more weeks and I will put them into the Auto Pots for
the final 2 then the flip @ 6 wks.
It should be a very nice spacious grow with only 4 plants in there.
I added the cave cam and still have to install the hooks for the treliss.
Turned on the exhaust fan set to 2 with 79 degrees as the high temp and 70 for low temp.
Set the hummi at 60% for high and 50% for low setting on the
Spider Farmer 6 inch inline control fan with temp and humidity controller.
It's very quiet, my old one made to much noise, I could hear it upstairs in my living room.
Took the rag off one intake pipe for more fresh air ventilation, cold outside tho.

Not sure how the Pro Mix is with feeding for the first 6 wks?
My old soil ( Mother Earth Groundswell ) gave them nutes till I put them into the AP's.
At 2 wks +, they don't look hungry yet, but the leaves look a lil light as far as green goes.
I am keeping a eye on em and if I think they need it I'll give them a light feed.
Cave Temp = 75 degrees
Cave Hummi = 50%
MarsHydro FC4800 (480w) @ 25% @ 12"
IMG_5012.JPGIMG_5013.JPGIMG_5014.JPG
From the Cave Cam IMG_5015.PNG

I finely got my plants into the auto pots today, I'll give them a week or so to adjust to led's and flip them. Sht just as I wrote that I remembered the far reds I wanted to attach to my drivers before I put my plants in the tent. I bought 2 more a while back and I forgot about them. ooops more work

Most boring time of the grow.
Fixing little things, tweeking it in.
Put em into the 1 gal. pots few days ago.
They liked it.
Mixed what perlite I had, which was one 1 gal. pot full.
3/1 perlite mix with Pro Mix soil.
Kept it basic, no Coco Coir this time.
Used a lil bit of Myco in there also.
2 more weeks and I will put them into the Auto Pots for
the final 2 then the flip @ 6 wks.
It should be a very nice spacious grow with only 4 plants in there.
I added the cave cam and still have to install the hooks for the treliss.
Turned on the exhaust fan set to 2 with 79 degrees as the high temp and 70 for low temp.
Set the hummi at 60% for high and 50% for low setting on the
Spider Farmer 6 inch inline control fan with temp and humidity controller.
It's very quiet, my old one made to much noise, I could hear it upstairs in my living room.
Took the rag off one intake pipe for more fresh air ventilation, cold outside tho.

Not sure how the Pro Mix is with feeding for the first 6 wks?
My old soil ( Mother Earth Groundswell ) gave them nutes till I put them into the AP's.
At 2 wks +, they don't look hungry yet, but the leaves look a lil light as far as green goes.
I am keeping a eye on em and if I think they need it I'll give them a light feed.
Cave Temp = 75 degrees
Cave Hummi = 50%
MarsHydro FC4800 (480w) @ 25% @ 12"
View attachment 30297View attachment 30298View attachment 30299
From the Cave Cam View attachment 30300
Cave cam eh? nice , do you need a mobile device to use it?

Theres nothing to feed plants in promix if you feed do it very lightly

Theres nothing to feed plants in promix if you feed do it very lightly
I start at 2/2/2/1 ml per gallon at 3 weeks then 3/3/3/1 - 4/4/4/1 - @ around 6 weeks 5/5/5/1 once a week. until I flip them then in the AP its almost every day after they start feeding from the trays. I thought it may kill them feeding daily but only 1 revolted the rest grew great. I'd like to cut back this time but adding straight water 1 day and feed the next will throw the ph all out of whack and in my mind causing me more problems.

I use an app on my phone to see them and it's wireless so it uses my internet connection.
No cell phone is starting to make life difficult. Everything is moving to use a cell phone or be counted out. Our bank had to make special considerations for dual authorization without a cell phone. I've lost email accounts because I can't get a code message confirming its me. Fkem, I'm not getting a cell phone, I'll do without.....lol...hows that for old and miserable....I ain't conforming as I mutter to myself.

In refusing to pay $10 for airdomes I made my own. what do you think? a winner ? or a stoner?airdome1.JPGairdome2.JPG

No cell phone is starting to make life difficult. Everything is moving to use a cell phone or be counted out. Our bank had to make special considerations for dual authorization without a cell phone. I've lost email accounts because I can't get a code message confirming its me. Fkem, I'm not getting a cell phone, I'll do without.....lol...hows that for old and miserable....I ain't conforming as I mutter to myself.

In refusing to pay $10 for airdomes I made my own. what do you think? a winner ? or a stoner?View attachment 30475View attachment 30476
Its a lost art being able to make do with what you have on hand to many run out and spend crazy money on things they can manufacture themselves. Growing up my dad wouldnt part with anything saying might need that somday.

Its a lost art being able to make do with what you have on hand to many run out and spend crazy money on things they can manufacture themselves. Growing up my dad wouldnt part with anything saying might need that somday.
My Dad too never threw much away and he had the patience to tinker and figure things out. He was always making something out of nothing so to speak.

My attitude is if I don't have one I'm not throwing it out. That applies to everything, short pieces of wood or metal. old tools, dehues,humidifiers,vcrs. lol they might have a part I might need some time and if I throw it out I'll have to buy one. I used an old Monster Bloom bottle for the first white one and I was pissed I'd thrown out another I'm sure I had here somewhere. A broken 1 cup measuring device worked for the 2nd

My attitude is if I don't have one I'm not throwing it out. That applies to everything, short pieces of wood or metal. old tools, dehues,humidifiers,vcrs. lol they might have a part I might need some time and if I throw it out I'll have to buy one. I used an old Monster Bloom bottle for the first white one and I was pissed I'd thrown out another I'm sure I had here somewhere. A broken 1 cup measuring device worked for the 2nd
Thinking outside the box is the term. Red Green has nothing over you !!!!!!

I'm the same way, I keep it all cause I might need it one day and I usually do.

Great idea with the air domes! I need 4 more for my other set up.
I'll have to look around for the right plastic, maybe bottoms of 1 littre coke bottles.
Or I'll pic up something from the $ store.

Back
Top Bottom