Kuwl's Deja Vue All Over Again

Well, I do have pellet guns :unsure:
Shoot them out from another neighbours yard you remember Dexter and his and his laser lights showing line of fire and splatter. I still think pulling the meter a better idea. he'll never know he'll just think lights are out.

This is what I have to deal with. (Pic is from my front door)
Night shot of the empty house next door that the owner decided to light up after 5 yrs of doing nothing.
Not sure what he's thinking but maybe break in deterrent?
I was thinking of tacking a "curtain" on the outside of the side window but wifey won't let me lol.
View attachment 21212
Find an electrician that'll connect a motion sensor on his main box. When no motion is happening around the box he'll lose all power. The moment he approaches the box everything will all of a sudden work like normal until the timer on the motion sensor goes off. He'll be baffled for days until he gets a sparky out there.

Well Well Well
My electrician just showed up and is installing the outlets as I write this :love:
I am in heaven now lol I can't believe I'm getting it done, finally!
He said the box will take the extra outlets and no problems in the install.
He didn't quizz me about nothing just doing his work. Yaaaa!
This was the hard part and since it's a low cost upgrade to what I had, I'm happy as a piggy.

Going out to get a pic of the plants and check them for nuts brb ha!

Think I see coconuts, not sure.
Here's the pic's I just took Ya the big advicato needs food so tomorrow will do.
First an last ones look supicious.
IMG_4834.JPGIMG_4835.JPGIMG_4836.JPGIMG_4837.JPGIMG_4838.JPG

Dang it!
Checked again, those 4 plants, looked close and seen they were in flower.
White hairs, not many but enough to see it was a male.
Males without coconuts, must be rare.
Anyway I chopped and buried all 4.
Dang it!!
Got 3 left and 2 are skimpy and all are probably contaminated.
I go out at bout 8pm an put em in the green house.
In the morning bout 8am I take them out into the sun.
Every day.
Not sure it's going to be worth it.

IMG_4849.JPGIMG_4850.JPG

Onward I go
4 down 3 to go
2 are prob not worth bothering with but will, to see if they produce anything worthwhile.
One might give me an oz but might be seedy, we'll see.

Cellar needs another trip to Home Depot to get some stuff I need.
Then one more trip to get the insulation boards (6 all together, have to rent a pickup ($30) for that.)

Signed the contract for the roof, waiting for them to start in next couple of weeks (There goes $5+ grand).
Kind of a wierd roof design, where the upstairs bath is an extention out of the side of the roof.
So there is 3 vertical walls to shingle along with the seperate roof.
Another roof was the add on, at the side of the house (5' x 8'). They wanted $1600 for that and I nixed it, no way!

Got to start on wifey's room but she's a procrastinator, no sweat sweety take your time.
I'll bet it won't get done till next year!
Her room, so she gotta pack and move stuff and help get it ready, until that happens, meh.

Couple of update pic's: those 2 small ones are cause, idk why lol, just there I guess.
Had to fence them all in as Sky dog was knocking em over getting into the GH.
2 weeks + 2 days into flower.
IMG_4855.JPG
3 reasons I can't use AP's is heat in the hot weather would warm the res water too much and also mosquitos and bugs in and around the water.
Can't move the pots in and out of the GH because of street lights
IMG_4854.JPG

Hey, good to hear from you. Out door growing is iffy for me any year, this year would have been a 100% wash out. Green house or not outdoor growing would be painful. I have my issues indoors too but more manageable for me. I like the pots but there are some problems with them keeping the humidity down and the amount of feed I went through but they seem to grow some nice weed in them.

3rd week into September and your buds look only 3 -4 weeks into flower, long ways to go before they're done, lets hope you have a good fall to get something out of them. They look good nice and healthy green just a long ways to go.

Where did you get the seeds that went male on you? There weren't bought fems were they? I just can't do reg seeds anymore, my bad eyes and finding a male too late would piss me off. I've had too many big bushes grow balls to take a chance again.

I've a nice line up for my next grow if I could remember to pop seeds into water at night. I have a memory problem I guess, I even wrote a big " S " onto my hand with ink to remember seeds last night. Well the " S " is still there and no fkin seeds popped again last night. LOL wtf.

I cut and hung another 2 plants yesterday I've another 2 to go and the Sour D is huge its double the size of my others and will take twice as long to trim to hang. At least our temps have dropped and they should dry better than my last batch.

Cats just brought in another Chipmunk , almost had it and my wife opened a door I had the cats contained in and all hell broke lose again. Fk sometimes the women in our lives can piss us off. I had the fkin thing what were you thinking? I just thought I'd open the door to see if the cats were okay.....FAAAAAAAAAAACK

Hey, good to hear from you. Out door growing is iffy for me any year, this year would have been a 100% wash out. Green house or not outdoor growing would be painful. I have my issues indoors too but more manageable for me. I like the pots but there are some problems with them keeping the humidity down and the amount of feed I went through but they seem to grow some nice weed in them.

3rd week into September and your buds look only 3 -4 weeks into flower, long ways to go before they're done, lets hope you have a good fall to get something out of them. They look good nice and healthy green just a long ways to go.

Where did you get the seeds that went male on you? There weren't bought fems were they? I just can't do reg seeds anymore, my bad eyes and finding a male too late would piss me off. I've had too many big bushes grow balls to take a chance again.

I've a nice line up for my next grow if I could remember to pop seeds into water at night. I have a memory problem I guess, I even wrote a big " S " onto my hand with ink to remember seeds last night. Well the " S " is still there and no fkin seeds popped again last night. LOL wtf.

I cut and hung another 2 plants yesterday I've another 2 to go and the Sour D is huge its double the size of my others and will take twice as long to trim to hang. At least our temps have dropped and they should dry better than my last batch.

Cats just brought in another Chipmunk , almost had it and my wife opened a door I had the cats contained in and all hell broke lose again. Fk sometimes the women in our lives can piss us off. I had the fkin thing what were you thinking? I just thought I'd open the door to see if the cats were okay.....FAAAAAAAAAAACK
They were random seeds I used just for the hell of it.
I stick all my seeds in a shot glass now, if I remember I stuck my finger in and pulled out a few and what germ'ed is what I used.
I have some fem'ed seeds but waiting till the room in finished and then I'll use em down there in my next grow.

No faith in this outside grow. I am quite surprised they are growing as good as they are.
I won't use fem'ed seeds outside, to risky (theft) and in the city it's almost impossible to grow with all the lights.
I think once the room is done I will grow 1-2 crops a year, which would give me plenty to smoke.

I believe I have one sour d seed left.
It was a crazy grower in my tent also.
Out grew all the other plants by far. To bad it went to seed on me.

Yep, just checked, I got 1 SD and ! Fruity OG seed each from what's left of your seeds.
Also Fem'ed QC B, Fruity Pebbles 2.0, Fat Bastard and Fruity OG Kush 5 fem'ed seeds each that I brought from the Quebec company.
Not too sure if these old seeds are fem'ed but think not.
I brought these a few years ago, Strawberry Banana (big producer), Bruce Banner and Ghost Train Haze (good stuff).
The rest of the seeds are from previous harvested plants thru the years of cleaning and smoking.
I am pretty stocked up on fem'ed seeds for the near future anyways.

If I can just remember what I seen several times but can't see to make it stick in my brain.
If you look at my 4 male plants you can see the lightness around the pre-flower tops, that is a dead givaway.
Also their shortness but mainly it's how that pre-flower looks.

Right now everything is at a standstill till I can get the last of the supplies from HD to my house.
Still have bout a half lb. left to smoke so I'm good to go!
IMG_4856.JPG
Pirate Booty
IMG_4857.JPG

I stick all my seeds in a shot glass now, if I remember I stuck my finger in and pulled out a few and what germ'ed is what I used.
I have some fem'ed seeds but waiting till the room in finished and then I'll use em down there in my next grow.

No faith in this outside grow. I am quite surprised they are growing as good as they are.
I won't use fem'ed seeds outside, to risky (theft) and in the city it's almost impossible to grow with all the lights.
I think once the room is done I will grow 1-2 crops a year, which would give me plenty to smoke.

Yep, just checked, I got 1 SD and ! Fruity OG seed each from what's left of your seeds.
Also Fem'ed QC B, Fruity Pebbles 2.0, Fat Bastard and Fruity OG Kush 5 fem'ed seeds each that I brought from the Quebec company.
I brought these a few years ago, Strawberry Banana (big producer), Bruce Banner and Ghost Train Haze (good stuff).
The rest of the seeds are from previous harvested plants thru the years of cleaning and smoking.

If I can just remember what I seen several times but can't see to make it stick in my brain.
If you look at my 4 male plants you can see the lightness around the pre-flower tops, that is a dead givaway.

Right now everything is at a standstill till I can get the last of the supplies from HD to my house.
View attachment 22237
Pirate Booty
View attachment 22238
Wow yes very impressive I pale to that. I still have a mason jar half full of hermied seeds somewhere and a bunch I've collected over the years from unknown sources mixed all up, some from plants I've grown and find 1 or 2 seeds in but I gotta stick to solid for sure strains and fems only. Too many upsets to take a chance any longer.

I had my chiller set too low it seems 68f was what my limited research said so 68f it was . I have just learned 74f a much better temp and after pulling my pots off I see darker roots and not as well developed as I'd hoped. I'll have to adjust up. I also had a fked up season but they still came out great. Just imagine what a healthy grow would be like eh?......Its always this next one will be perfect...lol...then reality hits and its one thing after another.....

View attachment 22237
Pirate Booty
View attachment 22238
Talk about Pirates Booty!🏴‍☠️

Hell Yeah! Wish I had a stock like that.

Wow yes very impressive I pale to that. I still have a mason jar half full of hermied seeds somewhere and a bunch I've collected over the years from unknown sources mixed all up, some from plants I've grown and find 1 or 2 seeds in but I gotta stick to solid for sure strains and fems only. Too many upsets to take a chance any longer.

I had my chiller set too low it seems 68f was what my limited research said so 68f it was . I have just learned 74f a much better temp and after pulling my pots off I see darker roots and not as well developed as I'd hoped. I'll have to adjust up. I also had a fked up season but they still came out great. Just imagine what a healthy grow would be like eh?......Its always this next one will be perfect...lol...then reality hits and its one thing after another.....
Ain't that the truth!
My last grow was just like that, had it all figured out, was going to be a peice of cake,
then shit hit the fan, bam, bam, bam and it was a nightmare.

Busy Busy with hardly any spare time to post or get on the computer.
Trying to finish the room by the end of this month.

Using poly foam to insulate the 2 wooden walls and ceiling.
(I brought 10 packs and got a discount so lil less than $100)
I'll fill in the cracks with caulk or a foam crack filler.
Doing the wiring first to get it all hung up and neat.
All wires will lead outside the door to a control panel.
I kinda goofed when I had the electrician put the outlets in the room
instead of outside the wall were the door is.
Now I have to use extension cords to get them to reach, ha, oh well.
Soon as I get the poly foam done I will skin it with panda tarp on the white side.
Only thing I wish I could do is put a window in the door to see inside without opening it.

Plants outside are doing well as can be.
I'm surprised they did not go into re-veg, so must be doing something right.
Although they small, it is just an experiment to see if it can be done.
(because of the city lights and street lights)
Pain in the butt taking them in and out every morning and evening tho.
They will be 5 weeks in veg on Mon.
Stacking up nicely and getting a lil smelly but not enough to worry me yet.
One plant is just hanging on and the other is doing ok but not too good as far as product goes.
The main plant is doing fine but I over fed it the last time.
PPM 1000 / KoolBloom 2-45-28 Next feed I'll used Dyna Grow stuff.
Before that I'll use plain water to give it a soak.

Here's some pic's of the plants (those 2 lil ones might not make it but they're tryin')
IMG_4881.JPGIMG_4882.JPGIMG_4886.JPGIMG_4887.JPGIMG_4888.JPGIMG_4889.JPGIMG_4890.JPG
This is a lot of work but I am enjoying it alot :)
Poly Foam insulation is for inbetween joist and is 1" thick and 4'L x 16"W
IMG_4860.JPGThis is where all power strips will be located.
IMG_4872.JPGI hung the veg light on the same hanger and can take down easily when it's time for the main light to go on.
IMG_4876.JPG
IMG_4878.JPG
I installed a hook latch to keep the door closed when I'm in there and also one to keep it open when necessary.
The other latches n lock are high because the wood is a lil warped and need the extra force on that part.
IMG_4880.JPGIMG_4891.JPG
I got this fan when I seen em in DB's room a long time ago, pretty nice and works great.
IMG_4892.JPG Once I get the Poly up I can intall the floor decking.

Busy Busy with hardly any spare time to post or get on the computer.
Trying to finish the room by the end of this month.

Using poly foam to insulate the 2 wooden walls and ceiling.
(I brought 10 packs and got a discount so lil less than $100)
I'll fill in the cracks with caulk or a foam crack filler.
Doing the wiring first to get it all hung up and neat.
All wires will lead outside the door to a control panel.
I kinda goofed when I had the electrician put the outlets in the room
instead of outside the wall were the door is.
Now I have to use extension cords to get them to reach, ha, oh well.
Soon as I get the poly foam done I will skin it with panda tarp on the white side.
Only thing I wish I could do is put a window in the door to see inside without opening it.

Plants outside are doing well as can be.
I'm surprised they did not go into re-veg, so must be doing something right.
Although they small, it is just an experiment to see if it can be done.
(because of the city lights and street lights)
Pain in the butt taking them in and out every morning and evening tho.
They will be 5 weeks in veg on Mon.
Stacking up nicely and getting a lil smelly but not enough to worry me yet.
One plant is just hanging on and the other is doing ok but not too good as far as product goes.
The main plant is doing fine but I over fed it the last time.
PPM 1000 / KoolBloom 2-45-28 Next feed I'll used Dyna Grow stuff.
Before that I'll use plain water to give it a soak.

Here's some pic's of the plants (those 2 lil ones might not make it but they're tryin')
View attachment 23968View attachment 23969View attachment 23970View attachment 23971View attachment 23972View attachment 23973View attachment 23974
This is a lot of work but I am enjoying it alot :)
Poly Foam insulation is for inbetween joist and is 1" thick and 4'L x 16"W
View attachment 23975This is where all power strips will be located.
View attachment 23976I hung the veg light on the same hanger and can take down easily when it's time for the main light to go on.
View attachment 23977
View attachment 23978
I installed a hook latch to keep the door closed when I'm in there and also one to keep it open when necessary.
The other latches n lock are high because the wood is a lil warped and need the extra force on that part.
View attachment 23979View attachment 23980
I got this fan when I seen em in DB's room a long time ago, pretty nice and works great.
View attachment 23981 Once I get the Poly up I can intall the floor decking.
It'll be worth all the work and expense when you've got it all done. Its real nice to be able to have a dedicated room all set up as you want, no more crawling over things to plug or unplug shit, ventilation, heat.....a few good seeds popped and you're set................it also means less excuses for fails...lol

It'll be worth all the work and expense when you've got it all done. Its real nice to be able to have a dedicated room all set up as you want, no more crawling over things to plug or unplug shit, ventilation, heat.....a few good seeds popped and you're set................it also means less excuses for fails...lol
Right.

I'd almost use one of the bedrooms and make the living room a bedroom if shed let me lol

Time for a 2 bedroom apartment or a 1 with walk in closets
The apt we moved into is a 2bedroom, daughter is in one and we are in other currently 5x5 in living room, had the plants in storage closet but the thermometer/thermostat is on that wall and would get heated up from the grow

Maybe in a couple years a 3br house

The apt we moved into is a 2bedroom, daughter is in one and we are in other currently 5x5 in living room, had the plants in storage closet but the thermometer/thermostat is on that wall and would get heated up from the grow

Maybe in a couple years a 3br house
How old is your daughter? shit little kids don't need much room to sleep can she not fit in a closet?

priorities man priorities.

Movin' along
Got some more work done.
Foam panels are installed and caulked/foam sealed.
Got a caulk edge all around the base to seal it in tight.
Lots of vacuuming in there lol.
I used fiberglass insulation where I could and packed it in cracks to stop light leaks.
Then used the foam boards over it.
Not doing the ceiling cause it would not matter as
the wood flooring above should keep in the warm air.
Decking is in, it was a snap!
I choose plastic instead of rubber, I think it will do better in this envirment.
When I go into the cave, it's like I'm in a time warp and 2-3-4 hrs go by in a blink.
Getting the final skin (Panda polly film 5.5 mil ) on but have to wait till Mon had to have it delivered.
Most of it is tacked up and cut. Should be nice when it gets done.

The Green House Plants.
2 smalls were deemed male so adios mf'ers.
Had to add some black out tarp inside the GH cause I suspect light leaks.
Seen some tri's and some with only one leaf on a stem.
Had some bad wind so might have caused it.
3 weeks to go and they looking like they have a week or two till they're done.
Getting real cold now, with rain and lots of wind.
Only 2 pics of plant #1
IMG_4905.JPGIMG_4906.JPG
the #2 plant is sparse but #3 is almost naked. It was starting to rain so take more shots next time.
4 shots of the cave.
IMG_4897.JPG
Brought too many @ about $10 a pop
I'm bring back 6 of those foam board packs, refund time.
IMG_4898.JPG
My head hit that lower veg light 4 times before I took it down lol
IMG_4899.JPG
Had to move the door up a couple of inches cause I forgot to make room for the flooring. That took some time and swearing.
IMG_4902.JPG Vacuuming those lil white balls all over the place.
Oh, almost forgot got a deal at GoodWill the other day $3.99 for this AeroGarden seed starter system.
Also an extra seed pod kit.
I couldn't resist. lol Dunno how it will work but they go for $70-$80 and package was sealed so brand new!
IMG_4907.JPG

Last edited:
Movin' along
Got some more work done.
Foam panels are installed and caulked/foam sealed.
Got a caulk edge all around the base to seal it in tight.
Lots of vacuuming in there lol.
I used fiberglass insulation where I could and packed it in cracks to stop light leaks.
Then used the foam boards over it.
Not doing the ceiling cause it would not matter as
the wood flooring above should keep in the warm air.
Decking is in, it was a snap!
I choose plastic instead of rubber, I think it will do better in this envirment.
When I go into the cave, it's like I'm in a time warp and 2-3-4 hrs go by in a blink.
Getting the final skin (Panda polly film 5.5 mil ) on but have to wait till Mon had to have it delivered.
Most of it is tacked up and cut. Should be nice when it gets done.

The Green House Plants.
2 smalls were deemed male so adios mf'ers.
Had to add some black out tarp inside the GH cause I suspect light leaks.
Seen some tri's and some with only one leaf on a stem.
Had some bad wind so might have caused it.
3 weeks to go and they looking like they have a week or two till they're done.
Getting real cold now, with rain and lots of wind.
Only 2 pics of plant #1
View attachment 24985View attachment 24986
the #2 plant is sparse but #3 is almost naked. It was starting to rain so take more shots next time.
4 shots of the cave.
View attachment 24987
Brought too many @ about $10 a pop
I'm bring back 6 of those foam board packs, refund time.
View attachment 24988
My head hit that lower veg light 4 times before I took it down lol
View attachment 24989
Had to move the door up a couple of inches cause I forgot to make room for the flooring. That took some time and swearing.
View attachment 24990 Vacuuming those lil white balls all over the place.
Oh, almost forgot got a deal at GoodWill the other day $3.99 for this AeroGarden seed starter system.
Also an extra seed pod kit.
I couldn't resist. lol Dunno how it will work but they go for $70-$80 and package was sealed so brand new!
View attachment 24997
Awesome man, I get that lost time thing when I'm down here a lot, shit I spent most of my summer down here cause it sucked outside and winters coming...lol...

My cat Qnight has to come down with me in the am & in the pm at lights out. I carry him up & down in a green recycling bag and he loves it, he crawls right in flops down and I pick him and the bag up. keeps me company when I'm not working with noisy tools, he either explores or lays here beside me while I'm on my computer on a small bed I have for him. I guess I smoke cat hair but eh wtf its not like it'll kill me....cough...cough

The plants you showed look healthy, still nice and green near the end of life that's always good.

I guess you saw some of my pipe pics, I'm getting all excited about making them again and I've a few bucks per month to buy some new woods with. I ordered some olive wood today with a gorgeous grain in it, I should be able to make 6-8 pipes from the pieces I bought. I ordered some Briar wood last week, this is getting fun again.

The minute I say "I will not ever buy any more seeds
QC sends me a 20% discount email and those Cinderella C99 seeds are looking good lmao.
I am trying to decide what seeds to go with.
I have these all feminized seeds:
QC Blue*
Fruity Pebbles
Fat Bastard*
Fruity OG Kush
Fruity OG
Sour Deisel*
Ghost Train Haze*
Blue Dream*
I have a ton of regular seeds and I'm not gonna do that at this time.
If I take out Fat Bastard because it might not work well with Auto Pots
Then take out GTH cause I still have some
and Blue Dream even tho I just ran out I would like
something new to add to my stash.
Sour Deisel did not do well the last time either (huge plant but turned seedy, prob my fault)
I still have QC B (which did not so well but again, prob my fault)
which leaves a lot of Fruity strains.
Cinderella 99 C99 is $50
But also like Quebec LSD is $55
I am leaning towards LSD right now.
I'm only growing 4 plants in the one larger AP system this time.

Ok kinda stalled out on the grow room cave.
But here's the latest pic's
I still have to tack down the Panda film, waiting for spray glue (Tues, they said)
IMG_4908.JPGIMG_4911.JPGIMG_4912.JPG
Here are some better pic's of the plants.
They are 6 weeks in flower this Mon. but maybe I'm off a week so could be 7 wks. idk
IMG_4917.JPGIMG_4916.JPGIMG_4915.JPGIMG_4918.JPGIMG_4919.JPGIMG_4920.JPGIMG_4921.JPG Next feed will be a much lighter feed 600-700 PPM

The minute I say "I will not ever buy any more seeds
QC sends me a 20% discount email and those Cinderella C99 seeds are looking good lmao.
I am trying to decide what seeds to go with.
I have these all feminized seeds:
QC Blue*
Fruity Pebbles
Fat Bastard*
Fruity OG Kush
Fruity OG
Sour Deisel*
Ghost Train Haze*
Blue Dream*
I have a ton of regular seeds and I'm not gonna do that at this time.
If I take out Fat Bastard because it might not work well with Auto Pots
Then take out GTH cause I still have some
and Blue Dream even tho I just ran out I would like
something new to add to my stash.
Sour Deisel did not do well the last time either (huge plant but turned seedy, prob my fault)
I still have QC B (which did not so well but again, prob my fault)
which leaves a lot of Fruity strains.
Cinderella 99 C99 is $50
But also like Quebec LSD is $55
I am leaning towards LSD right now.
I'm only growing 4 plants in the one larger AP system this time.

Ok kinda stalled out on the grow room cave.
But here's the latest pic's
I still have to tack down the Panda film, waiting for spray glue (Tues, they said)
View attachment 25382View attachment 25383View attachment 25384
Here are some better pic's of the plants.
They are 6 weeks in flower this Mon. but maybe I'm off a week so could be 7 wks. idk
View attachment 25386View attachment 25387View attachment 25388View attachment 25389View attachment 25390View attachment 25391View attachment 25392 Next feed will be a much lighter feed 600-700 PPM
I think they look great, outside in October....Didn't you get snow last week? If you still have nice weather coming up let them ride the sunshine as long as you can. I guess there's that evil BR I won't talk about out you have to worry on but they look good now.
My pick would be the 2 Blues a Ghost train and ? I got a whopping 8 oz off my Sour D, fking huge for me but it almost counts as 2 itself, it crowded out a Quebec Blast that only gave me 2.5 oz, Both look very similar ar finish as well, I think the sour d rubbed off on her.....lol

I think they look great, outside in October....Didn't you get snow last week? If you still have nice weather coming up let them ride the sunshine as long as you can. I guess there's that evil BR I won't talk about out you have to worry on but they look good now.
My pick would be the 2 Blues a Ghost train and ? I got a whopping 8 oz off my Sour D, fking huge for me but it almost counts as 2 itself, it crowded out a Quebec Blast that only gave me 2.5 oz, Both look very similar ar finish as well, I think the sour d rubbed off on her.....lol
No snow here but temps in the 40-60 degree range for the next 10 days at least.
Hopin' the leaves stay on the trees till harvest.
They block the street light across the street from the GH.
Here's what I got last harvest,
Sour Deisel = 4oz
Fruity OG = 5.5oz
QC Blue = 5oz
Durban Poison = 5oz
Wedding Cake = 1.5oz
Dos Si Dos = 0oz (male)

Another Harvest gave me this
Durban Poison = 6oz
Gorilla Glue = 3.5oz
Gold Leaf = 7oz
Blue Dream = 2oz

SD was a big plant but not a big producer for me.
I looked back and Gold Leaf gave me 7 oz of excellent smoke.
I still have a few oz left.
Only seeds I have are reg seeds left of that strain.
I can't find records of the other harvest so not sure bout Ghost Train.
I'll have to dig out some and smoke one.
which I am doing now :p and it's a yes for GHT cause after oh fogget it

By Blues, do you mean QC Blue or Blue Dream?

Ok so now I lost all train of thought later gator

Back
Top Bottom