Kuwl's Deja Vue All Over Again

Thought I would see what it would look like so I built the frame outside.
Looks small out there but when I took it to the basement it fit with not much room to spare maybe 1 foot more on each side.
This might work!
View attachment 18424
With the top of the tent fastened to the joist
I can see it working.
Nice to be able to set it up in the open first and get a visual of size.... Is that 4x6'? It's deceptive in kinda looks like a 4x4' cube

Nice to be able to set it up in the open first and get a visual of size.... Is that 4x6'? It's deceptive in kinda looks like a 4x4' cube
5x5 it’s from my 5 x 5 x 80” tent that I used to have open the spare room
I configured it so it’s only 5 foot high also

5x5 it’s from my 5 x 5 x 80” tent that I used to have open the spare room
I configured it so it’s only 5 foot high also
I grew in my oil tank room for years with only a 5ft 6" ceiling plus old square ducts for heating. I hung a 1000w hps from the studs between ducts and I had to keep my plants short like around 3ft tall so I topped and topped everything just to keep them down or they'd grow past my umbrella reflector. A pain in the head bumping my head on the ducts constantly.After a mite infection and legalization I moved to a much larger room I now have 9ft ceilings and I still have a topping itch.....

Thought I would see what it would look like so I built the frame outside.
Looks small out there but when I took it to the basement it fit with not much room to spare maybe 1 foot more on each side.
This might work!
View attachment 18424
With the top of the tent fastened to the joist
I can see it working.
The cellar room is 6 1/2 feet by 9 1/2 feet so the 5x5 will fill it enough
so I can get in and get around to do what I have to do.
I'll take another pic when I put it together down there
Then I will have a real idea how it fits.
But I think a 5 x 5 room with better ceiling height (72") and extra space inside will be good.
Plus I can hang the light from inside the joist that way it will be at full hieght.
The 4 x 4 with a peaked roof was tight and was a problem when the plants got taller.

The original plan was to build a room but cost are a problem.
I would have to rent a truck plus wood is expensive and dry wall, screws etc etc.
It makes me dizzy just thinking about building it myself.

Plan B was to skin it with insulation but to make it air tight and not heat up
the whole cellar seems daunting to me. Then I was thinking of cutting up the tents and\
skinning it that way but still there is that air tight problem again.

The cellar room is 6 1/2 feet by 9 1/2 feet so the 5x5 will fill it enough
so I can get in and get around to do what I have to do.
I'll take another pic when I put it together down there
Then I will have a real idea how it fits.
But I think a 5 x 5 room with better ceiling height (72") and extra space inside will be good.
Plus I can hang the light from inside the joist that way it will be at full hieght.
The 4 x 4 with a peaked roof was tight and was a problem when the plants got taller.

The original plan was to build a room but cost are a problem.
I would have to rent a truck plus wood is expensive and dry wall, screws etc etc.
It makes me dizzy just thinking about building it myself.

Plan B was to skin it with insulation but to make it air tight and not heat up
the whole cellar seems daunting to me. Then I was thinking of cutting up the tents and\
skinning it that way but still there is that air tight problem again.
Our hardware / building supplies will deliver order's to us for $20...anything I can't get in my Juke ...lol...small car I need delivered, I'm going to get some 1-1/2" 4x8 sheets of insulation delivered to me soon, I also need a bit more in my garage to insulate it from my basements inside cement walls

Our hardware / building supplies will deliver order's to us for $20...anything I can't get in my Juke ...lol...small car I need delivered, I'm going to get some 1-1/2" 4x8 sheets of insulation delivered to me soon, I also need a bit more in my garage to insulate it from my basements inside cement walls
$179 they wanted here just for delivery fee

$179 they wanted here just for delivery fee
fk that....could your tractor make it to your closest wood dealer? a small trailer and fkem....I'm old attitude you need a mirror though that traffic coming from behind can be scary....its just a loud personal transport device a 4 wheeled scooter if you will........just look feeble and carry a camera.......they wouldn't dare fk with you.....

fk that....could your tractor make it to your closest wood dealer? a small trailer and fkem....I'm old attitude you need a mirror though that traffic coming from behind can be scary....its just a loud personal transport device a 4 wheeled scooter if you will........just look feeble and carry a camera.......they wouldn't dare fk with you.....
No way in this city
Traffic is crazy from tourist n Canadians coming in for bargains
Popo would give me a ticket n haul away my tractor

Ok I set up the 5x5 frame in the cellar room.
Bummer, Not what I thought would work.
Smaller than expected, I guess. It looked pretty big outside.
Fits in there good but does not give me much more space than the 4x4 rooftop tent.
Little more head room and space by being a foot bigger on each side is not much.
Soooooooooooo, back to the drawing board, lol.
Re-thinking Plan A again.

First of all I got to pay for a new roof on this house.
We did half a roof $2400 a few years ago, well before the flu virus hit so prob 2018 or so.
The other half had more life in it so we put that off.
Now I got to get it done and it's gonna cost me a lot of denairo.

I might do the electrical myself 🙄 Saving me some $ if I can do it, that is.
Turn off power to the whole house, then pull out a breaker, somehow, then get the numbers
so I can buy the right breakers I will use in the panel box.
Buy the Breakers, wires, outlets and oulet boxes and put it all together, easy peasy hahaha.

Figuring out how to do that room will be another challenge for me.
I will need some studs, maybe 2x2's, then some kind of wall board, which I have no idea what to buy for that.
I will need to watch some you tube vid's to figure this one out too.
The good part is two of the walls are cellar stone and might not need to do anything with those (not sure tho).
But the other 2 will and they might not need studs, maybe I can skate on the ceilimg also, or maybe just a lil insulation up there

I got 3 months to get er done!
Some how I have to get my wife on board cause I need her to rent the truck and drive it.
No one I know has a driver license lmao.
2 grandson's live out of town and the other lives across the street with his mother.
She is 47 and never had a license and he is 24 and just got a permit hahaha what the hell is wrong with kids.
I got mine when I was 16-17 could not wait.

ok had to express my thoughts on where I'm at.
Any help with what materials I should buy or how to do this, would be a great help.
Mind you I am on a budget.

Cellar pic's that changed my mind.
Of course the tent would extend to the ceiling joist at all 4 corners.
IMG_4777.JPGIMG_4779.JPG

Fits in there good but does not give me much more space than the 4x4 rooftop tent.
Little more head room and space by being a foot bigger on each side is not much.

We did half a roof $2400 a few years ago, well before the flu virus hit so prob 2018 or so.

Turn off power to the whole house, then pull out a breaker, somehow, then get the numbers
Buy the Breakers, wires, outlets and oulet boxes and put it all together, easy peasy hahaha.

I will need some studs, maybe 2x2's, then some kind of wall board, which I have no idea what to buy for that.
The good part is two of the walls are cellar stone and might not need to do anything with those (not sure tho).
But the other 2 will and they might not need studs, maybe I can skate on the ceilimg also, or maybe just a lil insulation up there

Some how I have to get my wife on board cause I need her to rent the truck and drive it.
2 grandson's live out of town and the other lives across the street with his mother.
She is 47 and never had a license and he is 24 and just got a permit hahaha what the hell is wrong with kids.

Any help with what materials I should buy or how to do this, would be a great help.

View attachment 18561View attachment 18562
Seeing the frame, I had an idea to gain you some height. Grab some 3/4" EMT. It's electrical conduit. Then you could cut the vertical poles a foot or so from the top and bottom, cut the EMT to your desired height, then insert the short ends into the EMT. That might even give you a litttle more rigidity. If you're feeling frisky, screw the two together or drill and insert some pins.

Does all that makes sense?

You might have to disassemble the top horizontal part and reassemble it after your new height is acheived, but I think this way you could build it up as tall as you'd need. EMT comes in 10' sticks and it's relatively cheap.

You just left out one of the vertical poles on each corner, right? If so, it'll work. If not, your tent will no longer fit.

Seeing the frame, I had an idea to gain you some height. Grab some 3/4" EMT. It's electrical conduit. Then you could cut the vertical poles a foot or so from the top and bottom, cut the EMT to your desired height, then insert the short ends into the EMT. That might even give you a litttle more rigidity. If you're feeling frisky, screw the two together or drill and insert some pins.

Does all that makes sense?

You might have to disassemble the top horizontal part and reassemble it after your new height is acheived, but I think this way you could build it up as tall as you'd need. EMT comes in 10' sticks and it's relatively cheap.

You just left out one of the vertical poles on each corner, right? If so, it'll work. If not, your tent will no longer fit.
Yes, I left out the 4 vertical poles.

Yes I think that could work!

Will have to do some measuring but and there's always that, lol
Quick trip down to the cellar and yep 3/4" seems right.
They should fit right over the skinny part of the pole.
I could fit it right on the existing poles and drill a hole for the button to hold it.
The tri-corner piece on top could sit there, if it fits over the EMT
(I would bring one with me to measure the fit).
If it's to big or exactly the same size I could cut a slit in the tri-corner to expand it and slide the EMT in and use hose clamp to secure.
I would need 2 of em @ $10.78 a piece so not a problem.
I need four poles @ 36" length to get it up to the joist.
I would have a 5x5x72" space to grow and the light could be hung
from the joist with just a small slit in the top of the tent for the hook, screwed into the side of the joist.

How to get it home is a major problem unless they cut it,
Oh hell I could use a pipe cutter in the parking lot haha.
Cause they want $99 to deliever it lmfao.

Thanks, Your making me a believer in the 5x5 way instead of the whole room make over.
Not sure if I will go that way but it's something to think about.

How to get it home is a major problem unless they cut it,
Oh hell I could use a pipe cutter in the parking lot haha
Haha yeah. I was gonna saw just take a hacksaw with you 🤣

If you're getting your EMT from Home Depot they should have a cutting station in the baseboard/trim area where you can cut your pipe down to size.

View attachment 18561View attachment 18562
My crapentry couldn't do it....but somehow I think you need to insulate that rock wall from your grow....I've a cement walled basement and the cement below ground radiates cold from it in the winter I have 1 1/2" insulation and it aint enough I still feel cold off it so I'm going for another 1 - 11/2 " more styrofoam around my tents. Same on the floor I need to lift and add 2" foam underneath before winter hits.

Unless you lift your frame you're going to have a sore back crawling around playing with your girls or a trained midget that'll do it for you.......lol

My crapentry couldn't do it....but somehow I think you need to insulate that rock wall from your grow....I've a cement walled basement and the cement below ground radiates cold from it in the winter I have 1 1/2" insulation and it aint enough I still feel cold off it so I'm going for another 1 - 11/2 " more styrofoam around my tents. Same on the floor I need to lift and add 2" foam underneath before winter hits.

Unless you lift your frame you're going to have a sore back crawling around playing with your girls or a trained midget that'll do it for you.......lol
I'm a crate man, so that will save my back lol.
But tents, in general, have been a back breaking experience and the tightness makes it akward to get in there and do anything.

I have had no cold problems from the rock walls since I've been growing down there but it wouldn't hurt to put up some kind of
insulation.
I think this would do for me, it's Foam Core Insulation.
IMG_4780.png
This would do nicely for my walls and not cost a bundle.

I have no idea what I would use for the wooden walls.
I suppose I could use this stuff ( Foam Core) for the wooden walls too. Not sure tho.
It would solve my transport problem for sure.
Would it be enough insulation and tight enough to seal the room up?
Is there an alterative? I have time so no rush to make a choice, whether the 5x5 or the whole room.
I prefere the whole room method, myself. In my mind I always go overboard tho lol.
Depends how many plants I intend to grow, I guess.
If it's the tent method, 2 plants, in a pinch 4, If the whole room I could do 8-10 which gives me options.

As for the floor, I brought some Plastic decking tiles to keep them off the floor.
IMG_4781.png
I brought it to keep the tent off the ground so might have to buy more if necessary.
Well, I'll keep on looking at materials and trying to think of a low cost easy way to do this.

My wife wants her room done, Paint, carpet etc so I have some leverage hahahaha.

Searching for hours and racking my brain found this:
IMG_4782.png
Looks good to me, I don't see any negatives and would be easy to cut n install.
Also, I have some panda plastic that I can cover with.
Cost of the R-Tech for the 2 wooden walls is approx $100
It would cost me another $100 to put anything on the stone walls, so maybe just leave em alone.
I think this would be good to seal up my room and insulate at the same time.
Idk, but something to chew on.

Searching for hours and racking my brain found this:
View attachment 18666
Looks good to me, I don't see any negatives and would be easy to cut n install.
Also, I have some panda plastic that I can cover with.
Cost of the R-Tech for the 2 wooden walls is approx $100
It would cost me another $100 to put anything on the stone walls, so maybe just leave em alone.
I think this would be good to seal up my room and insulate at the same time.
Idk, but something to chew on.
That's a good hardboard but you'll still need some studs to tack in onto. I shot 1x3 = 3/4 x2.5" wood onto my cement walls....You could drill the rocks and put in inserts you'd only need 3 per stud then use spacers to square it up

That's a good hardboard but you'll still need some studs to tack in onto. I shot 1x3 = 3/4 x2.5" wood onto my cement walls....You could drill the rocks and put in inserts you'd only need 3 per stud then use spacers to square it up
If I had to, but do not think I will have to insulate those rocks.
Never had a cold problem in the winter from the rock walls.
Only a lil bit from the floor but that is solved.

The wooden walls have studs on the back side I can use and fill them in with the R-Tech
and not lose any space inside the room. I got panda tarp for the inside to help seal it in.

Okay, I'm trying to compare my walls with yours and mine are cement and 8ft under ground so when the outside dirt freezes solid my basement is like an ice chest I'm trying to keep the cold out of. My cement floor doesn't help I don't have any insulation on it and its like a heat sink sucking warm air away rather than keeping it in...........

Lots of rock houses and basements I guess they hold heat better than cement so they radiate it back rather than sucking it out

Okay, I'm trying to compare my walls with yours and mine are cement and 8ft under ground so when the outside dirt freezes solid my basement is like an ice chest I'm trying to keep the cold out of. My cement floor doesn't help I don't have any insulation on it and its like a heat sink sucking warm air away rather than keeping it in...........

Lots of rock houses and basements I guess they hold heat better than cement so they radiate it back rather than sucking it out
Ya I dunno how they built this foundation, it’s rocks n cement/mortar at the base bout 4 feet of it n the rest of the way up is cinder blocks or brick it’s hard to tell as they covered it with a a cement coating. My basement wall is 7 foot high n about a foot and a half thick.

Ya I dunno how they built this foundation, it’s rocks n cement/mortar at the base bout 4 feet of it n the rest of the way up is cinder blocks or brick it’s hard to tell as they covered it with a a cement coating. My basement wall is 7 foot high n about a foot and a half thick.
I'm on ..J...6 already today...I woke up achy...er...than normal...lol...Feeling the age today lol...2 days after turning 71......

It kinda feels like a warranty issue.....you know when the warranty expires things start to fall apart.......

I've already had my ball bearing replaced, my drive train is starting to make noises, the tires are worn and need replacing my windshield is foggy and I belch gas....probably from a faulty hard drive, rust spots and I'm hard to get out of park..... other than that....J7

I'm on ..J...6 already today...I woke up achy...er...than normal...lol...Feeling the age today lol...2 days after turning 71......

It kinda feels like a warranty issue.....you know when the warranty expires things start to fall apart.......

I've already had my ball bearing replaced, my drive train is starting to make noises, the tires are worn and need replacing my windshield is foggy and I belch gas....probably from a faulty hard drive, rust spots and I'm hard to get out of park..... other than that....J7
I'm new here but I've heard calmag fixes everything 🤣

You're way up north, eh? What's the frostline up there. It's around 30 inches here. Might be part of why the cold creeps in so drastically.

I'm new here but I've heard calmag fixes everything 🤣

You're way up north, eh? What's the frostline up there. It's around 30 inches here. Might be part of why the cold creeps in so drastically.
Not that far north we're just south of Portland Oregon if you go by latitude but we get north east weather starting in Jan its usually -10c early Feb -20 c for a week or 2 then back to -10c through to March.....

Frostline doesn't follow the latitude lines, though. Looking at this, you're gonna have a pretty deep frost in the winter months. That could very well contribute to the cold basement. Just my two cents.
Screenshot_20230825_180027_Chrome.jpg
Not that it really matter because it's Kuwl's basement in question, and there's obviously numerous potential differences in your foundations. Just my sober mind trying to figure shit out that's not relevant to me in the least. Wish I could get that thang to chill out a bit 🤣
@Pipecarver

Last edited:
Frostline doesn't follow the latitude lines, though. Looking at this, you're gonna have a pretty deep frost in the winter months. That could very well contribute to the cold basement. Just my two cents.
View attachment 18832
Not that it really matter because it's Kuwl's basement in question, and there's obviously numerous potential differences in your foundations. Just my sober mind trying to figure shit out that's not relevant to me in the least. Wish I could get that thang to chill out a bit 🤣
@Pipecarver
My basement is usually between 60° and 70° winter and summer right now it’s at 64° so it’s a perfect place to grow all year except for the damn humidity in the summer

Working on the cellar room.
Slow goin' but have to work it out in my head before I make a mistake.
I still have a lot to do.
I need my electritian to show up and get it done!
One guy called back said he'd give me a ring to set a day to look at it.
Didn't call back so I called him and he said he would call back or msg me.
Waiting...........................................

I got some stuff done, painting the rock walls white and fitting in some styrofoam,
as insulation, along the base, where the house meets the foundation.
Also cleaning up and pulling nails/staples out, getting rid of old telephone wires
criss crossing the basement ceiling.
Made a door and painted it. Still need handle and hinges.
That's a trip to the Home Depot store, I got a big list to fill with my wife's paint
and stuff for her room make over too.
I got my flooring delivered, 12" x 12" plastic decking, which I will put the tents "catch floors" on.
Painted the floor gray. I am going to use r-tech 1" 4' x 8' for the ceiling, I figured it will look good.
Covering the wood walls will be Owens Corning NGX F-150 1.5" 4' x 8' SSE R-7.5 XPS Rigid Foam Board Insulation.
I think it will be easier to work with than anything else.
Mounting the door is going to be a pain but I'll go slow and get er done,
then I'll back it with the Owens foam board so seal it.

Hey, Hey, Hey the girls got flowers 😃, most do anyways.
I checked today and seen them for the first time.
Now the watch begins for any males.
Fed them bout 4 times so far but now I will kick in the bloom nute.
I got the Green House to work so far!!!
Last night I noticed the landlord next to me, all of a sudden after 5 yrs decided to remodel or something.
Leaving 2 lights on all night with no curtains in the windows.
Hoping it don't hurt the girls.
Latest pic's
Cellar Progress, some pic's are before I put in the styrofoam between the floor joist.
IMG_4789.JPGIMG_4790.JPGIMG_4792.JPGIMG_4794.JPG
Here's the pic's of the girls and the GH
IMG_4796.JPGIMG_4797.JPGIMG_4798.JPGIMG_4799.JPG

Stacking Up.....
Yep that's my life lol.

2017 1/2 Roof tear off 3 layers and replace shingles with edging etc included = $2400
Which I agree was a bargain at the time.
Est. replacement of other half $2400 if done within 2 yrs then $3500.
Now (2023) Other half of roof = $5400 Oh Well.

Still waiting for electrical guy.
One got sick and canceled, I called and they said he would call back to rechedule, he did, but I haven't re-connected yet.
The other got sick too, mmmmmm..... dif names or I'd think they were the same guy.
He said he was in the process of est. the cost but I get only text from this one.
No voice or phone calls. mmmmmm.......
Last night, he finally calls back to get more info on where I want the outlets etc. and pic's of where they are going to be installed.
So, I said "I need the cost of it before we proceed."
He says "with materials $200"
I say "so you're charging me $200 plus the materials?"
He says "the materials will be covered. That's the price for materials and labor" 🤯
I say "ok"
Waiting to hear from him. Sketchy
If that gets done then it's only the insulation boards that need installed and flooring.
with some minor sealing and buttoning up I will be growing!

Back to the GH
Light problems from the house next door.
I think I got it covered but what a pain!
Here are the angle pic's from each end to show what I got to deal with.
The lights are on but no one's home in that back corner center of the pic, above/right of my target range.
IMG_4829.JPG
This is from the opposite direction from window light to shed.
IMG_4828.JPG

The 3 amigo's seem to be female w/flowers and no nuts.
These 3 are the taller "advicado" type plants and are 2-3 weeks ahead
of the other 4 smaller tan 3 gal cloth pot plants.
I took some pic's to see if I can determine if I can see nuts on them btchs.
I seen none so far but something looks out of whack to me.
I can't remember all the terms but found this:
"Note that male plants tend to develop their pre-flowers a week or two earlier than female plants."
These 4 have had pre flowers for at least a week now.
No calyx in the node area but no nuts yet either.

"Female pre-flowers feature a rounded, elongated calyx and a pair of stigma that will one day be able to collect pollen for the flower’s pistil.
Female pre-flowers are rounded at their base and more pointed toward their tip, and they look like they’re sprouting two tiny white hairs.

You can usually tell the difference between female and male pre-flowers with the naked eye.
If you’re having trouble spotting the finer details of your cannabis plant’s pre-flowers,
try looking at them with a magnifying glass."

Being that my eyes are shit, I like to look at these pic's here, to get a better idea whats going on.
I find it strange there is no calyx there, cause I can usually spot them right away.

1st, the female plants with established flowers.
IMG_4820.JPGIMG_4824.JPGIMG_4825.JPG

Now these are the plants in question.
IMG_4821.JPGIMG_4822.JPGIMG_4823.JPGIMG_4826.JPG
I can't tell yet, but will keep a daily watch and inspection, "Then I will nuke the whole plan(e)t, it's the only way to be sure" (Ripley quote from Aliens Movie)

Stacking Up.....
Yep that's my life lol.

2017 1/2 Roof tear off 3 layers and replace shingles with edging etc included = $2400
Which I agree was a bargain at the time.
Est. replacement of other half $2400 if done within 2 yrs then $3500.
Now (2023) Other half of roof = $5400 Oh Well.

Still waiting for electrical guy.
One got sick and canceled, I called and they said he would call back to rechedule, he did, but I haven't re-connected yet.
The other got sick too, mmmmmm..... dif names or I'd think they were the same guy.
He said he was in the process of est. the cost but I get only text from this one.
No voice or phone calls. mmmmmm.......
Last night, he finally calls back to get more info on where I want the outlets etc. and pic's of where they are going to be installed.
So, I said "I need the cost of it before we proceed."
He says "with materials $200"
I say "so you're charging me $200 plus the materials?"
He says "the materials will be covered. That's the price for materials and labor" 🤯
I say "ok"
Waiting to hear from him. Sketchy
If that gets done then it's only the insulation boards that need installed and flooring.
with some minor sealing and buttoning up I will be growing!

Back to the GH
Light problems from the house next door.
I think I got it covered but what a pain!
Here are the angle pic's from each end to show what I got to deal with.
The lights are on but no one's home in that back corner center of the pic, above/right of my target range.
View attachment 21097
This is from the opposite direction from window light to shed.
View attachment 21100

The 3 amigo's seem to be female w/flowers and no nuts.
These 3 are the taller "advicado" type plants and are 2-3 weeks ahead
of the other 4 smaller tan 3 gal cloth pot plants.
I took some pic's to see if I can determine if I can see nuts on them btchs.
I seen none so far but something looks out of whack to me.
I can't remember all the terms but found this:
"Note that male plants tend to develop their pre-flowers a week or two earlier than female plants."
These 4 have had pre flowers for at least a week now.
No calyx in the node area but no nuts yet either.

"Female pre-flowers feature a rounded, elongated calyx and a pair of stigma that will one day be able to collect pollen for the flower’s pistil.
Female pre-flowers are rounded at their base and more pointed toward their tip, and they look like they’re sprouting two tiny white hairs.

You can usually tell the difference between female and male pre-flowers with the naked eye.
If you’re having trouble spotting the finer details of your cannabis plant’s pre-flowers,
try looking at them with a magnifying glass."

Being that my eyes are shit, I like to look at these pic's here, to get a better idea whats going on.
I find it strange there is no calyx there, cause I can usually spot them right away.

1st, the female plants with established flowers.
View attachment 21109View attachment 21110View attachment 21111

Now these are the plants in question.
View attachment 21112View attachment 21113View attachment 21114View attachment 21115
I can't tell yet, but will keep a daily watch and inspection, "Then I will nuke the whole plan(e)t, it's the only way to be sure" (Ripley quote from Aliens Movie)
This is what I have to deal with. (Pic is from my front door)
Night shot of the empty house next door that the owner decided to light up after 5 yrs of doing nothing.
Not sure what he's thinking but maybe break in deterrent?
I was thinking of tacking a "curtain" on the outside of the side window but wifey won't let me lol.
IMG_4831.JPG

This is what I have to deal with. (Pic is from my front door)
Night shot of the empty house next door that the owner decided to light up after 5 yrs of doing nothing.
Not sure what he's thinking but maybe break in deterrent?
I was thinking of tacking a "curtain" on the outside of the side window but wifey won't let me lol.
View attachment 21212
Put on a pair of gloves and pull his meter, Don't leave prints behind. Its easy to do just look at yours. 5 min near midnight with a black hoody.. ....toss the meter in another persons yard and bolt home....lol

Back
Top Bottom