Kuwl's Deja Vue All Over Again

This was the first chart someone gave me, forgot the name but an old member.
I think that was 5 yrs ago.

Learning not to panic, have patience and trust.
Instead of throwing in the kitchen sink every time something goes off the rails.

Attachments

• hannah feed schedule 001.JPG
    hannah feed schedule 001.JPG
    301.7 KB · Views: 8
I don't think cats are so much trainable?
Mine still growls at me if I pet her when she is near her food.
2 months since we got her I think.
I give her a snack and she will growl at me for petting her.
Not a friendly growl either but she is short of attacking me~!DSC_0599 - Copy.JPG
That is her happy look~!

Not a friendly growl either but she is short of attacking me~!View attachment 36216
That is her happy look~!
I like that cat but there's evil behind those eyes. lol

This was the first chart someone gave me, forgot the name but an old member.
I think that was 5 yrs ago.

Learning not to panic, have patience and trust.
Instead of throwing in the kitchen sink every time something goes off the rails.
I don't measure my stuff that way.
Runoff is not accurate with soil. Plain water through my soil was like 2000ppm~!
My 3-2-1 feeding is weight per gallon as all my nutes are dry.
I will say the hydro guys that are hitting it out of the park don't get their ppm over 750 ever much I have seen.
They fade at end under 400.

I attach sticky notes to computer screen

Anyone got tips on how to train a Bully to get along with a kitten? lol
My Daughter found a 2 month old tabi and she cant keep it, she's moving.
She wants me to have it but Sky gets too excitable when she brought it over.
Brush them with the same brush can help, & don't introduce full time until they've had a few days to sniff one another between doors. They're big on smell and they smell different from one another, brushing with the same brush rubs scent from one to the other making them smell like family

Not a friendly growl either but she is short of attacking me~!View attachment 36216
That is her happy look~!
We had an almost identical cat...Maggie...she had an attitude as well

Panda just looked at it and Shady here took an even closer look and let out a lil hissss. lol
There he is bothering me as I type.
Looks a lot like Qnight, just a bit younger, we describe him as a Siamese looking cat. I read once that there are no true Black Siamese cats. Siamese have to have a specific color and black ain't it but they still have that gene's look and attitude.

He's a very sweet loving boy but he doesn't play, he kills. What ever toy we play with the other cats play with it but Qnight attacks and kills it. Once he grabs the toy its his and look out toy.....same goes for toes under the covers, if it looks like prey his claws go through sheets and blankets as if they weren't there.

Looks a lot like Qnight, just a bit younger, we describe him as a Siamese looking cat. I read once that there are no true Black Siamese cats. Siamese have to have a specific color and black ain't it but they still have that gene's look and attitude.

He's a very sweet loving boy but he doesn't play, he kills. What ever toy we play with the other cats play with it but Qnight attacks and kills it. Once he grabs the toy its his and look out toy.....same goes for toes under the covers, if it looks like prey his claws go through sheets and blankets as if they weren't there.
Yes I seen that in him, his face is skinnier that Panda's.
Panda has a much more a lion like face.
Tho their brothers they have dif personalities.
Panda is laid back and will lay on the floor and let Sky (American Bully dog) lick him and sniff him
at least for a few seconds before he runs off.
Shady on the other hand will hiss and will not let Sky to close before striking out with claws out, lol.
Sky knows her boundries so stays out of range most of the time.
Sky wants to be friends but Shady says no way. lol

Yes I seen that in him, his face is skinnier that Panda's.
Panda has a much more a lion like face.
Tho their brothers they have dif personalities.
Panda is laid back and will lay on the floor and let Sky (American Bully dog) lick him and sniff him
at least for a few seconds before he runs off.
Shady on the other hand will hiss and will not let Sky to close before striking out with claws out, lol.
Sky knows her boundries so stays out of range most of the time.
Sky wants to be friends but Shady says no way. lol
Grow some catnip in a pot. Don't let the cats see it or get to it until it's got some girth to it then unleash it on them by moving the pot into the center of the living room. You'll be amazed at how fast your cats become friends!!! 😄

I don't measure my stuff that way.
Runoff is not accurate with soil. Plain water through my soil was like 2000ppm~!
My 3-2-1 feeding is weight per gallon as all my nutes are dry.
I will say the hydro guys that are hitting it out of the park don't get their ppm over 750 ever much I have seen.
They fade at end under 400.

Grow some catnip in a pot. Don't let the cats see it or get to it until it's got some girth to it then unleash it on them by moving the pot into the center of the living room. You'll be amazed at how fast your cats become friends!!! 😄
I grow cat grass for them in 1/2 gal pots. The last stuff after 6 days under my sf600 grass was 4 " tall. Today its about 8" tall. I bought a large bag at Christmas and its remarkable how fast it germinated and took off. I have 2 pots in the window starting to look like a hedge, cats love it.

I hadn't thought of growing cat nip, my wife buys small packs and lets them go wild.....I'll have a look and see what I can get......... anything for my 3 boys

I gave away elbows of catnip last fall~!
Have plenty myself still.
Like spearmint catnip grows in my yard from past gardens. Both are like weeds in that if you don't kill/exterminate them they keep coming back~!

Idk I tried the epsom salts thing and did not work after a few of days of no improvement
I threw in 10 ml of Mag Pro and nothing.
Maybe worse, they also they slowed down their drinking from 2-2.5 inches down to .5-1 inch.
I hate the thought of doing another nute dump and changing the whole tank.
PPM with all the additives I put in is now at 1500, it went up 300 after I put in the ES, then another 200
after I put in the MP. High but not much burn, just a lil bit on the tips.
It's an on going problem thats getting worse by the day.
Even the QC White is feeling it.
Looks like a tank dump today.
I will be sucking out everything from the pots valve system also so that fresh nutes get in there right away.
Putting in Half of the nutrients called for to ease them into it.
I'll wait abit to see if anyone has a better idea or solution to this.
Maybe I'll wait till morning to do it as it might be better for the plants, until then I will switch tanks but
put only PH water in to clear out any old nutreints, I guess. what a pain!
IMG_5094.JPG

When ive run dif strains on autopots ive always had one or two plants with problems because they wanted dif amount nutrients . Ive done it a few times. . This time round i got same strain. Just havented out this grow up been mega busy.Hopefully.u be bak on track soon.

You think cud be nute lockout?..
1500ppm quite high? Or do u always that high in autopots?
No but the Epson salts took it to another lvl
I do not count the extra ppm from the ES as it’s not a nutrient, just an additive that increased the ppm.
Now the extra MP I put in did raise it as I expected and there for the tip burn.
Not sure why the slow down in intake tho.
Seems they need Mag Pro cause of the leaf color

Last edited:
that leaf got red veing through middle?.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240103_195512_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240103_195512_WhatsApp.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 5
Maybe...
Hate keep dumping the rez. Waste of nutes. Have u cheked the ec of rez and ph?.
PH is 5.8 and PPM is 425 / EC .9
That's what I got in there atm
I took out the other high PPM rez tank and set it to the side till I figure this out.
Purple stems means not enough Magniesium or P not sure why tho.
Last week I looked at the stems and they were ok.
I seen the need for P when I first noticed the yellowing leaves and the simptoms of a deficiency and added that in.
Added MP also with no results.
Right now this is a low dose nutrient mix till tomorrow when I hope something will change.
Then I can add what's needed.

Can’t wait, put in 1/2 dose of
Pro Tekt/Foilage Pro/Mag Pro/Bloom
PPM 400 PH 5.8
Checked the reseviors and they were good
Can only wait till tomorrow to see what happens.
Possible P lockout?
Take my advice with half a grain of salt cause diagnosis is my weakest spot, but 3 out of 4 of those nutrients have P in them. 2 of them being quite high. Im juat spitballing/brainstorming lol.
Tell me to kick rocks if ya want🤣

I took out the other high PPM rez tank and set it to the side till I figure this out.
I seen the need for P when I first noticed the yellowing leaves and the simptoms of a deficiency and added that in.
Right now this is a low dose nutrient mix till tomorrow when I hope something will change.
i send picturres.over inabit of clones i got. They had red-pruple beins and leaves like urs. Calmag fixed them il look for photos now.

That was clones i received few months bak... got more photos cant find at min. Few people said a few different stuff. And was calmag. I foliar sprayed and added into feed. I show u a pic ten days later.
Found better one of the leaf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231106_203936_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231106_203936_Samsung Internet.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20231108_184336_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231108_184336_WhatsApp.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20231104_120942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231104_120942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 2
Yeh prob gd idea to change rez..
WHen u do your new rez. Monitor ec an ph over few days. If stil not drinking much and swing towards nute lockout.

You think cud be nute lockout?..
1500ppm quite high? Or do u always that high in autopots?
I just checked mine last night for the first time this grow. I'm at 1345ppm and 5.8 ph. a bit lower than I expected. With the full concoction of nutes I'm using that seems low. I'm feeding Micro/Grow/bloom/KoolBloom/diamond Nectar, cal-mag.Florakleen,and peroxide and I wave my hand over my tank in a clockwise direction 3 times while slowly humming a low C tone......hummmmm.......weed makes me think I'm funny.

Possible P lockout?
Take my advice with half a grain of salt cause diagnosis is my weakest spot, but 3 out of 4 of those nutrients have P in them. 2 of them being quite high. Im juat spitballing/brainstorming lol.
Tell me to kick rocks if ya want🤣
You might be right on that, I don't know what else it could be.
I know it says it needs mag but there should have been enough in there.
Wait an see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom