Pulling them out tonite to take off some more bottom shoots and branches and will b staking as I go .staking helps give them more room between ea other aswell as holding the branches steady.most of there big leaves are gone now.there drinking has jumped in last 3 days and are up to 3 1/2 litres ea feed...thatā€™s a good sign the environment is working well.a couple front plants Iā€™ve been measuring there stretch each day and are stretching an inch a day.it will b the end of 2 weeks since flip lights on tonite so say another 7-8 more inches more in growth plus a little more as the buds fill out..lights at 23ā€ to canopy now.I will move the light back up another inch.Iā€™ve increased day temp only slightly to 25.7 .inkbirds set at 26.0 .rh is bang on hoovering between 51-56% .lst is ave between 24-26 ..560ppm now.Iā€™m going to hold it there for awhile as there is some darkness in a couple plants leaves..I will b switching to flower nutes tonite aswell and will keep an eye on the leaves.soon as I see a little lightness creeping in I will up the feed.giving them 50-60 ppm ea feed of cal/mag now..I might reduce it a little.my nutes do have it but last grow was a noticeable increase of general health of the plants compared to previous grows .they are prom queens not drama queens šŸ˜ƒ

4 down,2 to go..I will do those tomorrow nite..Geez those back 2 were an absolute cluster fuck with the amount of leaves and shoots they had.defoliated then more than the front ones..had to .wasnā€™t much light penetrating and leaves overlapping.would b the bushiest plant Iā€™ve had..wasnā€™t helping being a short ass one either..2 are just about to bud šŸ˜and front middle isnā€™t even thinking about it yet..sheā€™s going to b a stacker when she does šŸ˜ƒ05B2B54B-DEBA-4A1E-9B80-F268AB577AD0.jpeg1E20EE8A-45EA-456B-AAAE-18E168C3A4C2.jpeg

Just once bud..start of flower .you can see how much they have grown from looking at the top 2 branches..slows them just a fraction .the top 2 branches should easily double in length.you could look at my previous grows top branches to see how much they have grown..works really well in my environment.there was 2 reasons I did it.one was to have smaller buds rather than one main cola that attracted more mold spores and the other was to keep them short.my ceiling is only 2.1 metres.time you add the pot stand,pot and plant height all and keeping the light a couple ft away or so,you quickly run out of space..

Just once bud..start of flower .you can see how much they have grown from looking at the top 2 branches..slows them just a fraction .the top 2 branches should easily double in length.you could look at my previous grows top branches to see how much they have grown..works really well in my environment.there was 2 reasons I did it.one was to have smaller buds rather than one main cola that attracted more mold spores and the other was to keep them short.my ceiling is only 2.1 metres.time you add the pot stand,pot and plant height all and keeping the light a couple ft away or so,you quickly run out of space..
Looking good mate

Cheers brother..my main priority from the start was the environment.then light..had to spend a shit ton on all the gear.since I bought the lumatek and growing dragonsflame genetics the quality has improved out of sight..I basically have a template I go off in feeding ,temps.amount of nutes and additives..the whole shebang and have just been tweaking it ea grow just changing one thing ea time.without these forums Iā€™d b pretty fucked šŸ˜†.learnt lots from you guys helping me along..thanks guys šŸ˜

Done the last 2 ..one I call spidey plant .very long branches and elongation between the nodes.chopped some lower branches off..was such a waste in energy going to them that would yield buggerall..looks heaps better now Iā€™ve staked that lanky ass bitch šŸ¤£..pics..oh ..I got buds on a couple šŸ˜.11499B89-D9EA-4CAF-A3D4-3E9E05F24D79.jpegA12EE3CC-A556-443B-AAD9-7B6EE3DC42DC.jpegC059AEA0-D11D-4D43-B787-DAF2896B40B0.jpegF8FCD0B9-3D02-44EA-B75B-F8EF1260686B.jpeg6800971A-90F2-4297-ACF1-AFF50B5C3246.jpeg86049932-05E4-4C21-B05E-D2B36DF9FD35.jpeg18F2DDC8-7FE0-4740-81AC-B4C42CD7B071.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha..yeah well if that was the case Iā€™d put me first cause nothings gonna happen if I donā€™t build the room buy all the shit,feed them and purchase good genetics and everything else šŸ˜„

yeah thats it manā€¦.there was heaps more to buy to get it running well and dialing it in as you said.dehuey.heater.inkbirds.fans.extraction fans.ir gun etc.building and insulating the room cost a fair wack .without insulating the outside shed Iā€™d b struggling big time,specially with running a led..

Christ o mighty.I think I will have to change my fans out every 4months or so..I canā€™t afford to burn my shed down and fuck knows what elseā€¦geez this is the second one thatā€™s done it šŸ¤¬ .maybe I should start a thread on fans .I knew something was burning but couldnā€™t see it but noticed smoke coming from itI think all the oscillating busts the wire Insideas it starts and stops.will show this vid to the grow shop mon and hopefully the company takes notice when they show them the vid.
View attachment IMG_2609.MOV

Last edited:

Christ o mighty.I think I will have to change my fans out every 4months or so..I canā€™t afford to burn my shed down and fuck knows what elseā€¦geez this is the second one thatā€™s done it šŸ¤¬ .maybe I should start a thread on fans .I knew something was burning but couldnā€™t see it but noticed smoke coming from itI think all the oscillating busts the wire Insideas it starts and stops.will show this vid to the grow shop mon and hopefully the company takes notice when they show them the vid.
View attachment 16441
FukIbgg ell bad that is. Ac infinity ones are good but they even said to me dont have it on osiclatting 24-7. Think it was 16hours can be on

Reactions: Max
Aint come across any good ones that last bro. Like ya said probz beat changing them each grow.

Reactions: Max
View attachment 16441
Wow brother, glad you caught that. Couldve been so much fucken worse for you.
God damn electrical shitšŸ˜”

Yeah..faaarrrrk man thatā€™s twice.def got to get one of those fireballs and put that in my room..once it hits 65deg they go off.
im surprised no one else hasnā€™t had this happen..scary as fuck bro..

Yeah..faaarrrrk man thatā€™s twice.def got to get one of those fireballs and put that in my room..once it hits 65deg they go off.
im surprised no one else hasnā€™t had this happen..scary as fuck bro..
Bro i know all about it. I had 2 mars hydro lights catch fire, as well as a 6 inch fan.
Well 1 light melted 1 light actually caught on fire i got lucky man. The fan did what yours is doing. Wicked lucky.

Faark..really.I think we need to get a lotto ticket šŸ˜„.go halves lol..
Right, i wasnt home when the one light caught fire, so im not sure what put it out. Power was still going through it because the other panel was still on. Someone was looking out for my house for sure

Maybe the fire fried the driver and stopped the power to it?

Man ..so lucky.just looking at these 1.3 kg elide automatic fire extinguisher balls.they work for an 2 to 4 square meters.120-140dba warning signal and last up to 5 years.my rooms like 25 square .would work good right beside the fan..was looking at these cheaper one 500gram ball for 37 bucks..they might b the go.. https://elidefire.com.au/products/e...MI25r-2szDgAMVGdYWBR3l_Qv7EAQYASABEgK9AvD_BwE

checkout the blue 400g one down the page .

Man ..so lucky.just looking at these 1.3 kg elide automatic fire extinguisher balls.they work for an 2 to 4 square meters.120-140dba warning signal and last up to 5 years.my rooms like 25 square .would work good right beside the fan..was looking at these cheaper one 500gram ball for 37 bucks..they might b the go.. https://elidefire.com.au/products/e...MI25r-2szDgAMVGdYWBR3l_Qv7EAQYASABEgK9AvD_BwE

checkout the blue 400g one down the page .
You can customize a fire extinguisher to go off automatically by replacing the squeeze trigger head with an overhead fire sprinkler head. Once the temp reaches a a certain temperature the glas will break and release extinguisher powder.

@Bandit420 has this same type of system in his tent. We had a discussion on this a while back. Look for the thread although it might be in Bandits thread.

I bought a 9" oscillating fan from Honeywell called the Turbo Force fan. If it's anywhere near as reliable as the stationary fan it should last a while. I like the build quality of the Honeywells.
View attachment oscillating fan.mp4

Thatā€™s good to know @Rootsruler .. Was at the grow shop today and they had like a bbq gas cylinder type in there with a sprinkler on it for 155bucks.i reckon I was about a ft deep so if I bought something like that or the extinguisher you mentioned Iā€™d have to put to the side..I think they are more suited instead of those balls..I know they work but my rooms too big for it to extinguish it completely if a fire got underwayā€¦Iā€™m actually surprised the switch in meter box didnā€™t trip so it hadnā€™t short circuited yet.

the fan you have looks well built.that would b more than adequate to run in. 5x5.b even better if it had a pole attachment..I bought another today a 6ā€˜hyaline I think (fan size) and he hasnā€™t had one returned ..we will see lol.has 12 months warranty.

2 yrs not bad though..Iā€™m battling to get to 6 months lol.they are sick of me bringing it back..I told them ..weā€™ll stop buying shit then and you wonā€™t see me..

was the one from dollar general a steel one..

Back
Top Bottom