Def in for the finish bro nice work

Reactions: Max
Thanks Mosh..you ever thought of reversing a fem bms to make some fem seeds..sorry for not getting back to you about you know what..just a little worried it will cause trouble to whoever it gets sent to 😆..I’m keen though..

Thanks Mosh..you ever thought of reversing a fem bms to make some fem seeds..sorry for not getting back to you about you know what..just a little worried it will cause trouble to whoever it gets sent to 😆..I’m keen though..
I asked DFG and he said he'd been having trouble getting them to produce fems.

Reactions: Max
Yes he has.tried a few times .mosh might have some luck who knows 😃.I’d give it a go.

Opologises to hyalite ,it was an 180mm harvemax fan.👍.got a replacement in there seems it has a 12 month warrantee.will b interesting how many times it gets taken back 😆

What day of bloom now mate and what ppm you feeding. Tapering down now
Day 60 now brother 490-500 ppm.they are a little dark which is very surprising considering they are getting plenty of runoff.3.5 to 3.7 litres ea they get and I not quite fill the 6 litre bucket the runoff goes into..shouldn’t b any buildup but I haven’t checked the ppm . They are likely light feeders.I did change coco/perlite bags as I can’t get the stuff I use..my mate has some of these plants and his are dark aswell and has some plants is different coco /perlite but are lighter.I dunno what’s the go there..they are def not overfed as buds are decent..the Zamal dreams rivals Jeff’s Charlie’s stank ass for bud size .has been my biggest harvest of 9oz off a single plant vegged 5 weeks and I still have 1 pk left.

Pack it up and send it all to me. I'll trim it all up for you. Might be slightly lighter upon return........;)
🤣🤣🤣. Your posts always seem to brighten my day Roots..just got to work out wet weight before I pelican express it..

you will probably say…it’s no good man…I found mold in all of it,so I chucked it in the bin..😆

Little info on the Zamal.pics of the dried buds looks very similar to my first pics on post #366

Zamal, also known more commonly as “Reunion Zamal,” is a 100% pure sativa strain that is native to Reunion Island, a small isle located east of Madagascar. Known for its super upbeat and energizing high, Zamal is the perfect wake-and-bake for those days when you're feeling way too lazy or just need a little extra help getting up and moving. The high comes on fast and hard with a rush of clarity and cerebral energy. You'll feel an increase of focus come with this clear-headed state, allowing you to focus on any task that you have at hand on your to-do list. These effects in combination with its high 14-24% average THC level make Zamal the perfect choice for treating those suffering from conditions such as chronic fatigue, ADD or ADHD, chronic stress and depression or mood swings. This bud has a sour lemony flavor with a bright tropical mango exhale that sweetens as you continue to toke. The aroma is very similar, although with an earthy woody overtone that turns spicy as the nugs are broken apart and burned away. Zamal buds have super oversized bushy bright neon green nugs with orange undertones, lots of matching hairs and a coating of milky orange-tinted white crystal trichomes.77EE9751-DA44-4D45-96D1-7019CA247F47.jpeg

Day 60 now brother 490-500 ppm.they are a little dark which is very surprising considering they are getting plenty of runoff.3.5 to 3.7 litres ea they get and I not quite fill the 6 litre bucket the runoff goes into..shouldn’t b any buildup but I haven’t checked the ppm . They are likely light feeders.I did change coco/perlite bags as I can’t get the stuff I use..my mate has some of these plants and his are dark aswell and has some plants is different coco /perlite but are lighter.I dunno what’s the go there..they are def not overfed as buds are decent..the Zamal dreams rivals Jeff’s Charlie’s stank ass for bud size .has been my biggest harvest of 9oz off a single plant vegged 5 weeks and I still have 1 pk left.
Yeh they are lookong good bro.

heres the zamaldelca I used to make the zamal dreams. Mango spicy fuel was her profile. Very clean functional high that in low dose was soaring, the more you smoked the more intense and narcotic it got. These were all in hawaii, so not the best climate to really showcase what they can even do in a good environment

zamal  d 56.jpgzamal #3 day 30 (1 of 1).jpgzamal day 40-2.jpgzamal.jpgzamal-2.jpgzamal-3.jpgzamal-5.jpgzamaldelica #2 (1 of 1).jpgzamaldelica #2 (1 of 1)-2.jpgzamaldelica #2 (1 of 1)-3.jpgzamaldelica #2 (1 of 1)-5.jpgzamaldelica #2 (1 of 1)-6.jpg

766C7EF5-8CEB-4E01-BEE9-2BCF9226DC49.jpeg
this one here is growing just like zamadelica in your photo Jeff.it’s not the 🥕 aroma or mango tennis ball.I actually dont know what to make of it but it’s super strong.I have 3 like it.I’ve trimmed the hell out of those tops too but you wouldn’t think so.was late flowering at day 24..this one to the right is super sweet,mango type smell ,really has the resin up on this on this one.way less leafy.better branching but still resembles the zamadelica side in bud structure.big buds lol.23449DEC-DB01-4836-ADF6-81076F93FE43.jpeg

9 weeks gone..it appears I will b taking a couple in a week or so…so I’ve dropped there ppm down to 400.ol twisty will b nxt .it will b anyones guess when the other 3 will b ready.could go for another 4 weeks….lol..that will smash my record for longest grow..need to get it back to 9 -10 weeks max.I could near sneak another grow in then..but not too fussed by it.good grows take time..

she does have a pheno in the x that finishes bang on 9 weeks..pretty much leans to the orange dreams in plant,bud structure.it’s very clean non messy and strong branching.it sure doesn’t get its terps from the orange dreams that’s for sure.. cause bugger me.i just checked the trichomes on front right and I see amber starting 😍😍.I only looked 2 days ago and didn’t see any.lol.she certainly finished up fast this one..it’s good really as weathers turned to shit here back to winter.typical of living on an island and the roaring forties to the west.getting one out of the way will help keep the rh under control.

Hey Chem 😀..where you been buddy.was wondering the other day what you were up to..glad you made it over..you will fit right in ..SS is growing like you…welll nearly..plants up near the light 😃

Proves he listened to what I said. lol I posted on your Farm grow log, and SS's, to no avail. 😁 Just read the thread on the issue, I try to keep out of the forum politics thing, I'm just a grower and toker. 😁 Can't believe how many people are on here from the Farm, all the folk I've missed. :)

Proves he listened to what I said. lol I posted on your Farm grow log, and SS's, to no avail. 😁 Just read the thread on the issue, I try to keep out of the forum politics thing, I'm just a grower and toker. 😁 Can't believe how many people are on here from the Farm, all the folk I've missed. :)
Need to get old skol over chem and a few others

Don’t spose you could sneak back in .you’d b banned by now..

im surprised it’s still warm over yonder.
I got in the other night as a guest using incognito mode. Maybe go in incognito and make a new profile?

Be vague and just ask for their email because I've heard they're reading and deleting private messages...

Don’t spose you could sneak back in .you’d b banned by now..

im surprised it’s still warm over yonder.

We've just had a late Autumn heat wave, hit new records for the last couple of months, Summer was record breaking again, had two auto's, gorilla glue and a moby dick, it was 130 in old money in my grow space, even with the grow door open it was still to hot as we hit the hundreds at night indoors. So I sent the Church to a buddy to rescue, and shut down my grow.

Just came back in..was watering the lady’s.🙂
Jeez that’s just too hot..you guys have been through a cooker this summer,and all those crazy fires in Canada is unbelievable.
We have just had our warmest winter on record and our east coast is pretty much in drought already.we had a small fire on the up that way yesterday which is unheard of this time of the year..worlds going crazy chem..

you made my day lol..

Back
Top Bottom