Just came back in..was watering the lady’s.🙂
Jeez that’s just too hot..you guys have been through a cooker this summer,and all those crazy fires in Canada is unbelievable.
We have just had our warmest winter on record and our east coast is pretty much in drought already.we had a small fire on the up that way yesterday which is unheard of this time of the year..worlds going crazy chem..

you made my day lol..

I've missed you too bro. 😁 The main problem with the heat is that, once your hardware starts to heat up it just adds to the problem by adding more heat, I could smell my hardware over heating, ballast was to hot to touch, so I thought I'd better shut down, I'd ran out of plants anyway. 😁

Reactions: Max
I don’t blame you from shutting it down .I worry too much when things get hot….probably shorten the life of your gear too..even worse catching fire..

whatya got planned on your comeback..no more sofa girls pop up 😁

I don’t blame you from shutting it down .I worry too much when things get hot….probably shorten the life of your gear too..even worse catching fire..

I really fancied the Church, only had one seed, a freebee, so I 'm growing at least one of those, or a scrog full to get me back at it, so many choices. 😁

Yeah I think I snuck over and seen a little bit of that grow..go the scrog 😃.they were working out pretty good in your room.

I am a fan of scrogging, interesting way to grow, or just let them do their thing like I normally do. 😁

I'm sure it was a Bubbalicious, had the taste of bubble gum. 😁

Hahahaha…oh she’s back .I’d tap that.I’d do her trimming 😁

The girl in my avatar is Emily Ratajkowski. Met her through a mutual friend when I was in NY doing rag biz stuff many moons ago. She's some big time model now.

I heard she married some POS artist, had a kid with him and then divorced him for cheating on her.

Honestly, I don't get that gaga over models like a lot of guys do. Sure, they're pretty on the outside but a lot aren't so pretty on the inside. When I was in the clothing biz I had to deal with models all the time. Some were really nice and down to earth but most were just entitled assholes. The ones I hated the most were the ones that would be super sweet to someone then turn around and talk shit about them as soon as they left. I get it. Most are still teenagers but that still isn't an excuse to be a jackass.

Another thing that made no sense with models is I'd be doing fittings with them and they would freak out if I had to get something out of the dressing room while they were in there but had no issue with everyone seeing them naked when we had to do quick changes at shows where everyone's running around backstage.🙄

When I was doing a lot of denim work in the late 90's I had to reach into the crotch area among other sensitive areas to see how the fit was and it was like nothing to them.🤷‍♂️

I lied..here’s a couple more as I’ve just pulled it down and have started trimming.bit of doggy hair on it thats came off me😆 so what a fantastic grow this has turned out to b so far.very dense high yielding sticky dope 😃...some gorgeous purple colouring through the buds too ..it kind of smells like some type of wood with a coat of lacquer applied to it...would I grow this again..%100 fuck yeah..and I havnt even smoked it yet..getting some more before it’s all gone..you guys better too..you can thank me later 😁 lower bud pics.27DCBC07-C48B-4B7D-BFBD-7111D2291D45.jpegB2881E92-FD45-46B3-B0D5-C4A0954779FE.jpegE4E08743-304C-4459-A5BA-58FD10CB3DF7.jpeg

Attachments

• 50E1758C-76FF-4CDD-BA0F-D5B41900353F.jpeg
    50E1758C-76FF-4CDD-BA0F-D5B41900353F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Zamal certainly wouldn’t let you down..I’ve only gone 35 days veg.it would grow Huuge if I went a few more weeks..would of stacked even more..a nice variety of phenos too.I was discouraged abit by one being super late to start budding at day 24...but boy the top buds are forming all together and it’s going to b Huuge lol..the sweet mango plant has huge buds too.just starting to amber now..😍

Fuck my dopes drying abit too quick this time round and has only been hanging 3 1/2 days..getting warmer here and humidity’s down in the 40s Which is speeding it up..gonna have to put them in containers a little earlier than expected .once the moisture distributes back through the bud I will take the lid off for abit ,then back on,off etc till I think it’s done .last grow only lost 3-4 grams from a p over a period of 5 months so I’ve pretty much got it down pat..ive got some more dude you droolin growing as I havnt many fems so I’ve ordered some more beans through my main man Jeff from dragonsflamegenetics 😁.and no I don’t get sick of growing these as all grows are different.this strain is so well behaved so why wouldn’t I.hard to stop when your on a good thing..

I lied..here’s a couple more as I’ve just pulled it down and have started trimming.bit of doggy hair on it thats came off me😆 so what a fantastic grow this has turned out to b so far.very dense high yielding sticky dope 😃...some gorgeous purple colouring through the buds too ..it kind of smells like some type of wood with a coat of lacquer applied to it...would I grow this again..%100 fuck yeah..and I havnt even smoked it yet..getting some more before it’s all gone..you guys better too..you can thank me later 😁 lower bud pics.View attachment 22504View attachment 22505View attachment 22507
Looks great Max

I lied..here’s a couple more as I’ve just pulled it down and have started trimming.bit of doggy hair on it thats came off me😆 so what a fantastic grow this has turned out to b so far.very dense high yielding sticky dope 😃...some gorgeous purple colouring through the buds too ..it kind of smells like some type of wood with a coat of lacquer applied to it...would I grow this again..%100 fuck yeah..and I havnt even smoked it yet..getting some more before it’s all gone..you guys better too..you can thank me later 😁 lower bud pics.View attachment 22504View attachment 22505View attachment 22507
100% fuck yeah is right. Nice haul bud!

Back
Top Bottom