Day 72 😂..4 to go.I’ve taken the tops off the funky twisty plant back right..the rest isn’t quite there yet so I’ll leave it a little longer.front middle will b a few more weeks,but those back 2 aren’t even thinking about it 🤣.pull your finger out bitches.still packing it on.pulled out some stakes out of the pot,hence why the floors all dirty..wheres me vac…AF406E6A-9746-4B27-B261-B7491689A1C9.jpegD6AC4995-1EB8-4563-B309-9059BAF4DB6D.jpeg

Nice and healthy this late into the grow........did you cut back on cal/mag?
Yeah I have.more than a few weeks back..sitting on only 490ppm and back left is green as.🤷 back middle is nice color same as front..probably the biggest budded tops I’ve had.thank god the rh is down.lol.back left will easily get to 13 weeks .maybe they are looking okay because of there long flowering tme..

quick vid of Zamal dreams #5 .with the hair drier you see ,when I open the room door it loses it’s heat so I warm up the little outside room with it..my little heater shat itself so had this dinosaur in shed 😆.
View attachment IMG_3034.MOV
296B8BDD-08D7-4A87-B02A-82BB35642D43.jpeg

Attachments

• 1744B4CB-65BB-47D7-8BAE-0EFA77C8C0B3.jpeg
    1744B4CB-65BB-47D7-8BAE-0EFA77C8C0B3.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The Zamal dreams or whatever Zamal Jeff has is next for me~!
Looking for the sativa and will have the time.
Outstanding looking buds there.~! 👊
I can't wait to REALLY figure this stuff out. I don't wanna grab some of his beans and grow mediocre buds. I wanna do him some justice.

I have at least two more grows in me before I start searching. Maybe by then he'll be able to get some femenized beans off his Blackberry Moonshine. That's the strain of his I'm after.

The Zamal dreams or whatever Zamal Jeff has is next for me~!
Looking for the sativa and will have the time.
Outstanding looking buds there.~! 👊
cheers man.you will like growing them..there’s about 3 different terp profiles that smell amazing and plant morphology with this grow ..some might require extra defoliation and others not so.bag appeal is def there.yield is there too.I liked them enough to get another pk to run again at a later date..great mold resistance with these too.

I can't wait to REALLY figure this stuff out. I don't wanna grab some of his beans and grow mediocre buds. I wanna do him some justice.

I have at least two more grows in me before I start searching. Maybe by then he'll be able to get some femenized beans off his Blackberry Moonshine. That's the strain of his I'm after.
jeffs plants are pretty forgiving.I haven’t had any difficulties whatsoever.one of the many reasons I keep growing his gear.
yeah the bms looks the goods.I like that one too

Up potting tomorrow 20 days gone into veg.going to start giving them some extra cal/mag now on top of what they get in the base nutes and they will also get mono silic right till chop.…I will leave them under the t5’s for another day then strike up the cmh..I could keep growing them under the t5’s if they were a couple hundred more watts.I really like these.much gentler on the gals than the 315 cmh which is pretty intense even set 37’ away.they tacoe up a little.with the t5s you can have them practically near touching them without any harm..just put #2 Zamal dreams in container..man this one’s on the nose.whatever terpene profile it is it’s very similar to hops as it smells a little like it..I’m digging this one.😍

yeah as you said it helps strengthen walls,helps them work better and build tissue faster…and increases your plants uptake of nutrients but the main reason I use it right through is to to stop mold grabbing hold .silic is immobile so I believe you need a steady flow to take full advantage of its benefits…

Buds are starting to lean over now so I’ve had to tie them to a stake..just too much weight on them..they do incredibly well though considering how small the stem is.front plants really starting to change now and can visually see the tricks milking up,plus some wonderful colouring appearing now…im pretty impressed with this run.💪

Back
Top Bottom