his gears pretty stable too .one of the many attributes Jeff’s gear is known for so he’s done all the hard yards with them.it’s easy to find keepers too..I stressed the crappers out of this plant and she didnt even flinch lol. 😀.

yeah it’s a gamble and risky to get seeds in.I only do it maybe 2 times a year..I’m practically saving Jeff’s atm but will run them soon.I will fem the orange dreams too if I like what I see and the smoke.i dont sell them or anything so if Jeff does want some down the track I can stealth some back to him.or even if I find something real nice ,reverse it and send it and see what he thinks..

Wow you have became a real life breeder Max. Never tried it. Looks like you are having good luck with it!!!

“Happy new year 🎉” Just about 11 weeks gone now so the last couple days I have been doing a some boutique cutting taking the top branches which are ready and will b doing the rest in the nxt few days.looks dank..good job…
Started the nxt batch and throwing in a caramel dreams to see how she goes..I have a couple late Zamal dreams 5days behind the dudes so I will see how they grow in the nxt 4 weeks before I decide whether to run them.all seeds used came up very quickly.our hot water cylinder is in the cupboard with a 16mm chip board on top then our towels..it’s the perfect to place the seeds in a small plastic container with water under the towels to germinate them .the Zamal dreams seeded buds are just about dry now to get them out..still have the plant growing outside with the bottom branches all that remain…..I have JAGS lol.prolly gonna end up with 3000 .wtf am I gunna do with them all.🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

2018 sunset sherbet seeds ..far left came from a plant I grown out that year.unsure if it pollinated itself or from the blue cheese or Dinafems critical 2.0 but found no seed(s) on those 2.I never found any nanners on any of the plants.could of quite easily missed it if it was deep inside a bud but I only got a seed from it .2 from another plant beside it and again another 2 off another..seem pretty weird hey.so I’m going to reverse one of them and seed the other 2 just because I can.grow them out and see if I can find something good.the plant I found the seed in..hey chem. @Chemistry .checkout all those volcano butts below 😆237FBAB9-E6AB-4B96-B79F-6F73B30EEEF9.jpegD839AB22-B3AA-47E2-88ED-927E3161BE98.jpegC40A8115-AE8C-4DCA-91E2-AA396F01C5B2.jpeg

Last edited:
a clone revegged monstercropped Zamal dreams.going to hit this with some pollen.this plant stayed super short indoors but with plenty of branching and stacks well.I’ve taken all shoots off the branches bar the top ones just to stop it getting ultra bushy.using 70/30 coco perlite ,she’s drinking plenty so I got to up pot her.4 gal will b plenty.EA3DEC26-DE0A-44F5-8866-98747566A110.jpeg

a clone revegged monstercropped Zamal dreams.going to hit this with some pollen.this plant stayed super short indoors but with plenty of branching and stacks well.I’ve taken all shoots off the branches bar the top ones just to stop it getting ultra bushy.using 70/30 coco perlite ,she’s drinking plenty so I got to up pot her.4 gal will b plenty.View attachment 36680
Fricken gorgeous plant, DFG is the SH!Te!

a clone revegged monstercropped Zamal dreams.going to hit this with some pollen.this plant stayed super short indoors but with plenty of branching and stacks well.I’ve taken all shoots off the branches bar the top ones just to stop it getting ultra bushy.using 70/30 coco perlite ,she’s drinking plenty so I got to up pot her.4 gal will b plenty.View attachment 36680
I wanna swing!

haha.I don’t trust the dog or cat here to have a bite or knock them over.. .the kids and grandkids are all growing up now so you can come pick it up if you like 😄.b a nice cruise to get out of the house for abit 😉.

Chopped the last remaining plant couple days ago..pretty much went to 12 weeks and still wasn’t quite done but it still should do the job nicely…like sshz has mentioned ,most hybrids strain will b potent going that long..dope looks nice and frosty 🥶 69F4ACB0-4B00-4974-9181-2FD77A5433E1.jpeg17FF191C-7058-449C-8406-35E6AF1857C3.jpegB99846BF-8BC5-4795-AF8A-772669C3F989.jpeg99256B9D-E63C-407F-99BA-B7F64221F47E.jpeg04D4F6EE-CBD3-47AA-8126-3A9040465DDD.jpeg

Random photos..this cats hanging round my plants and is up to no good…don’t b fooled by that innocent look.lol.
the miniature Rottweiler is on guard watching the cat.😃A23BC25B-8D0D-4775-9398-C0AC5EC28EC5.jpeg76EF11E0-9129-47EC-9512-31DBC59A83F5.jpegA615415A-5702-40FB-8C66-0F67FB23BBA9.jpegB311F4A8-CC8B-4B1F-A653-7DCA80379ABE.jpegFACDCFDF-3A4C-4110-B88E-A8377F8FB201.jpegEB7A11E6-6248-46DB-8743-AB428884C008.jpeg

She’s warm as too.Melbourne has has some flooding and Queensland well she’s had the works,they cannot catch a break up there.some serious flooding,then a hurricane off the coast bringing torrential rain for a over a week.there insurance would b going sky up there..and now we have a new Covid strain in 2 states running rampant..I’m glad I live on Gilligans island .lol.

Time to give the room a good thorough cleaning ready for the nxt batch..bloody time consuming but I gotta do it..checkout the air filter cover.in vid 😳.I got to make it so I can take the cover off with out having to take it down.first time I’ve had it out in a couple years easy..I’ll buy some loop and hook reclosable fastener…like this stuff so I can just tear it off.

CA5521B0-9F66-4635-B45B-E02E97A3E05D.jpeg95E49072-9440-4B27-9B6A-A75D0C6D8CCA.jpeg
View attachment IMG_3732.MOV

well shit.the seed from the fem sunset sherbet is a male or a a herm..I’d say the latter..hmm mightn b a wise choice to reverse one of the other 2 to pollen the other..no point hanging onto it..,6F73FAE4-E196-4FB1-8291-ECB54EE94C99.jpegpic of the Zamal dreams balling up.656DC9CA-7050-40FB-9FC5-329C7F63E8C8.jpeg

his gears pretty stable too .one of the many attributes Jeff’s gear is known for so he’s done all the hard yards with them.it’s easy to find keepers too..I stressed the crappers out of this plant and she didnt even flinch lol. 😀.

yeah it’s a gamble and risky to get seeds in.I only do it maybe 2 times a year..I’m practically saving Jeff’s atm but will run them soon.I will fem the orange dreams too if I like what I see and the smoke.i dont sell them or anything so if Jeff does want some down the track I can stealth some back to him.or even if I find something real nice ,reverse it and send it and see what he thinks..
Wow, you do have talents Max, femming and reversals are not in my forte, I just grow. Jeff is a cool breeder and deserves help, if we the .Org can help we will. SS

Wow, you do have talents Max, femming and reversals are not in my forte, I just grow. Jeff is a cool breeder and deserves help, if we the .Org can help we will. SS
I don’t see it as talent buddy.nothing special what I’m doing.🙂 just choosing 2 plants I like to give me some seed .its pretty much dummy proof using the elite x elite spray.you just need a tent spare to do it in.I don’t even need to test as Jeff’s already done that so I know they are stable.if i was in the states I wouldn’t have to.I’m illegally growing here so it’s a huge risk when ordering seeds,the paranoia that comes with it lol.

I don’t see it as talent buddy.nothing special what I’m doing.🙂 just choosing 2 plants I like to give me some seed .its pretty much dummy proof using the elite x elite spray.you just need a tent spare to do it in.I don’t even need to test as Jeff’s already done that so I know they are stable.if i was in the states I wouldn’t have to.I’m illegally growing here so it’s a huge risk when ordering seeds,the paranoia that comes with it lol.
I used to belong to a FB group that shipped seeds. They would empty a ball point pen and remove the ink cartridge and put the seeds in it to ship.

Back
Top Bottom