It won’t happen as the government has the monopoly on it so they make the money..you can purchase it through a prescription from the doc for 160-170 bucks for 10 grams through your doctor..so it’s cheaper to buy from the black market..my niece is on one and that’s what she pays.she also said mine smokes up waay better..

happy birthday SS ..have a blinder 🎁🎂🎉🍻

Last edited:
It won’t happen as the government has the monopoly on it so they make the money..you can purchase it through a prescription from the doc for 160-170 bucks for 10 grams through your doctor..so it’s cheaper to buy from the black market..my niece is on one and that’s what she pays.she also said mine smokes up waay better..

happy birthday SS ..have a blinder 🎁🎂🎉🍻
I keep repeating myself lmao..stoner moments 🤣🤣🤣

zamal dreams up front.just starting there 3rd day.they are a day behind the orange dreams x celestial dragon.going okay.I will up pot them tomorrow.done some grocery shopping 😃.bought some more great white micorisae to sprinkle in there holes before up potting.couple 24watt t5ho‘s .I have a couple flickering so will replace.gigantic bag of chunky perlite.couple bags of professors nutrients php buffered 70/30 coco/perlite.boy money don’t go far these days..getting bloody expensive…oh and I received a free canna calender showing some boob 😆
View attachment IMG_4351.MOV

🤣🤣🤣 I’m a regular at my local hydro store so I guess he looks after me and wants me to keep going back to his shop.he’s keeping me happy besides me bitching and moaning about how dear shits getting lol.he’s a canna man too and near always wearing there hoodies.I’ve got glasses,lighters,hats,bags,magazines .I’d ask your local store..they would def have merchandise they would gladly give you..😃

Well the Zamal dreams seeds I made aren’t all that flash.I know it’s very early on but they aren’t growing aswell as the dude your drooling seeds.very small with only one out of the 10 okay..with the dyd they are all very even and growing well and is hard to select which 4 I wouldn’t grow so I don’t know wtf has happened .the reversal grew really well and so did the female..maybe reversing them again has stuffed up there vigor idk..i hasn’t affected the dyd I reversed so 🤷‍♂️.when I grew Jeff’s out they showed great vigor a little better than the dyd too .looks like they have lost there mojo..I can’t give them to a mate as he doesn’t grow aswell to find out if they catch up.and i have thousands of them 😣

so if i understand correct - you took a female of my ZD, reversed it back onto itself or onto a sister pheno? If reversed onto itself that's an s1 - and s1s nearly always seem to lose the magic that made the strain imo and a noticeable decrease in overall vigor. Cannabis is meant to outcross, not self and I personally have observed this is the general effect. If onto a sister, that would be an f2 - and f2s generally have a tiny vigor loss as well from not being a true f1 hybrid (assuming its not a cookies type onto another cookies type for example) but not nearly as much as an S1 - so that could just been they didn't compliment each other as nicely as hoped. Breeding is honestly a lot of trial and error especially if crop improvement is the goal.

so if i understand correct - you took a female of my ZD, reversed it back onto itself or onto a sister pheno? If reversed onto itself that's an s1 - and s1s nearly always seem to lose the magic that made the strain imo and a noticeable decrease in overall vigor. Cannabis is meant to outcross, not self and I personally have observed this is the general effect. If onto a sister, that would be an f2 - and f2s generally have a tiny vigor loss as well from not being a true f1 hybrid (assuming its not a cookies type onto another cookies type for example) but not nearly as much as an S1 - so that could just been they didn't compliment each other as nicely as hoped. Breeding is honestly a lot of trial and error especially if crop improvement is the goal.
What is the Triangle Death Skunk, an F3 or F4? Seemed to be pretty vigorous and stable.

Yeah..that’s exactly what I did..selfed it onto itself.now I know why the dude your drooling biggest plant I selected doesn’t grow aswell as the other pheno I seeded..I did know by reading it reduces there vigor and was told by a friend I met back in the early 90s to out breed and I do remember him saying if you keep inbreeding they will get smaller and smaller..the opposite with outbreeding..how he described outcrossing to me is get 2 different strains (used coke cans as an example) those seeds will b 1.25 litre outcross again they will b 2 litre etc etc.he use to grow 4 lb + plants just making compost at home,takes that out the bush and digs a hole ,giving nutrients every feed..really knew his stuff .he got busted with 8 mil worth of plants and was in the click for a few years.my friend use to put beer stubbies over his back fence when he was on the prison farm and that’s how I met him.ran into him again after prison working on a farm up north and that’s when we got on the cannabis conversation.real nice guy.built like a brick shithouse 😃.i Guess I listened but didnt believe until witnessing it first hand.

Last edited:
Yeah..that’s exactly what I did..selfed it onto itself.now I know why the dude your drooling biggest plant I selected doesn’t grow aswell as the other pheno I seeded..I did know by reading it reduces there vigor and was told by a friend I met back in the early 90s to out breed and I do remember him saying if you keep inbreeding they will get smaller and smaller..the opposite with outbreeding..how he described outcrossing to me is get 2 different strains (used coke cans as an example) those seeds will b 1.25 litre outcross again they will b 2 litre etc etc.he use to grow 4 lb + plants just making compost at home,takes that out the bush and digs a hole ,giving nutrients every feed..really knew his stuff .he got busted with 8 mil worth of plants and was in the click for a few years.my friend use to put beer stubbies over his back fence when he was on the prison farm and that’s how I met him.ran into him again after prison working on a farm up north and that’s when we got on the cannabis conversation.real nice guy.built like a brick shithouse 😃.i Guess I listened but didnt believe until witnessing it first hand.
experience and trying shit out is key to seeing how things work and breed! keep at it! doesnt mean they wont be great smoke!

🤣🤣🤣 I’m a regular at my local hydro store so I guess he looks after me and wants me to keep going back to his shop.he’s keeping me happy besides me bitching and moaning about how dear shits getting lol.he’s a canna man too and near always wearing there hoodies.I’ve got glasses,lighters,hats,bags,magazines .I’d ask your local store..they would def have merchandise they would gladly give you..😃
I use Canna coco, Canna part A&B I like their products as they play nice with my added Rooted Leaf "Fuel" & Silica skin. Taking more clones today, cheers SS

Really? Damn I thought F1's were less stable than F2+. GOes to show I don't know sh!t lmfao
stable as in? Herm prone? less phenos? Vigor? So many ways to consider it. f1s are going to have the most vigor, and generally speaking, the norm for what most of us are growing. Very few breeders are actually working lines past that. Most things now days are pollen from some hype male on a room full of stuff, and then on to the next. And cookies genes are in soooo many things. f2s have the most diversity generally speaking. f2ing the line is where the pheno hunting can really happen, as you start seeing the mix of both parents, and then you usually can also find the grand parents, and the random stuff that comes out of f2s. going from f2 to f3 IMO and in most commercial literature, is the crux of the project. If you don't select the right traits in the f2s, and use them to make your f3s, it can drastically alter the line for the worse (or for the better as well) and starts getting traits more into dominant positions moving forward. Fast f3 - really getting into rarer breeding work as IDK 90% of seed makers these days will never take anything past f2,

05511F67-2FED-4CB6-AEF7-C9B32833952B.jpeg4D1E5564-1D93-4F50-97A5-AA03BE73F00C.jpeg4BEBA4C8-71E9-4B12-B822-BA641D9A8B19.jpeg
View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV
DCC0098A-742D-447F-B0AD-168B54418B31.jpegThe Zamal dreams starting to pack on some weight and looking very frosty.this is the sunset sherbet ^^that has similarities in the buds structure to the Zamal...this was the pheno I wanted to cross over it.I’ll put up some photos in a few more weeks to give you a better example of how the buds compare

Last edited:
Beautiful frost, yes the F2's are the most diverse in traits so you hunt there for your desired traits structure,ect. Bruce Banner has been taken to F3 and I have some of those seeds. Breeding is a lot of trial and error but I leave it to the experienced breeders to enjoy, I am a grower and happy. Cheers Max,SS

I'd hate to cull my one but I can't imagine giving it more than a couple more weeks, maybe a month.
I got 3 more ZD up and will have 3 clones I am 99% sure are from the one that is producing well.
I want to get the clones into the tent that have the flowering ZD now so I can flip the room. If I have to I will re veg it maybe? :oops:
Also got GMO X Orange Dreams going that SSHZ gifted me. Got 3 of them up for this next run.
I am loaded with DFG beans and expect my next grow to be almost all DFG gear.
Hmmm sensing a contented theme here, also very happy with my DFG grow.

Gregor Mendel, father of modern genetics preached the gospel of outbreeding...

8 weeks gone..getting there.still running light at it’s max ,just with slight room temp drop…I’ll run them hard to the line .no backing off for these bitches.probably why my gals go longer as theres no signal to say hey lights getting less intense days getting cooler etc..B64919C7-C5DD-40BF-A571-7A436BE5630C.jpeg49048DFE-FC38-4255-AE0E-A1A6791EDF72.jpegEB2551BC-B4B0-4B8E-8439-6544C47F86C5.jpeg1F253821-A2C2-4CCD-B1B0-A40532261F5C.jpegA8FCB178-6631-49B0-A4A1-E0F9A2677C06.jpegCDAF5283-9E58-4B67-BBBA-7F3A623EAF33.jpegA713BAB0-253A-46CA-90F6-CE1143B9BE31.jpegC26FD9DE-2FBD-458F-AE62-CC2110F3AD88.jpeg435BA82C-A4AD-44F0-B030-3313B5FF41E0.jpeg

7 days gone for the dyd..plucked all but 3 Zamal dreams.I’ll probably just keep one just to see how it goes.E960195B-17C1-4E66-8888-C5C282E4D29A.jpeg0EBD1A4B-99A8-40E6-9461-64E6B167C55F.jpeg

stable as in? Herm prone? less phenos? Vigor? So many ways to consider it. f1s are going to have the most vigor, and generally speaking, the norm for what most of us are growing. Very few breeders are actually working lines past that. Most things now days are pollen from some hype male on a room full of stuff, and then on to the next. And cookies genes are in soooo many things. f2s have the most diversity generally speaking. f2ing the line is where the pheno hunting can really happen, as you start seeing the mix of both parents, and then you usually can also find the grand parents, and the random stuff that comes out of f2s. going from f2 to f3 IMO and in most commercial literature, is the crux of the project. If you don't select the right traits in the f2s, and use them to make your f3s, it can drastically alter the line for the worse (or for the better as well) and starts getting traits more into dominant positions moving forward. Fast f3 - really getting into rarer breeding work as IDK 90% of seed makers these days will never take anything past f2,
Sup! Yup that's what I meant, overall vigor and strength, less hermie prone and less phenotypic variation, etc. Are they True F1's or F1 polyhybrids? I'm assuming it is a polyhybrid since I got a couple different pheno's. Thinking about pollen chucking some plants myself soon! Do you ever do any work with IBL's?

@dragonsflamegenetics I have this pheno of Fuel D.OG that smells like fricken blueberries 100%, was gonna make S1's but now Im thinking to just cross it with your TDS pheno cuz of the lack of vigor in the S1's. Is it worth it to take something to F3 etc and make an IBL in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom