Haha..she can try.there’s no ballsacks or nans to b seen 😃..first one I’ve ever had do that..Jeff’s gear has abit of a record those showing with his genetics..

i see some amber showing on the top buds of the early girl.I’ll take her at 9 weeks which is 3 days away.it’s good really to get one out of the way early.lowers the rh a little and thats a good thing.less to do all at once too..rh has been hovering around 46-54% .I might b able to turn off one of the dehueys in there to save on power usage..bonus..been really fortunate this grow with fuckall rainfall so rh hasn’t being spiking..she is dry as a bone here.never have I seen it soo dry.gonna b a bad year for the farmers if the heavens don’t open the flood gates soon.

Haha..she can try.there’s no ballsacks or nans to b seen 😃..first one I’ve ever had do that..Jeff’s gear has abit of a record those showing with his genetics..

i see some amber showing on the top buds of the early girl.I’ll take her at 9 weeks which is 3 days away.it’s good really to get one out of the way early.lowers the rh a little and thats a good thing.less to do all at once too..rh has been hovering around 46-54% .I might b able to turn off one of the dehueys in there to save on power usage..bonus..been really fortunate this grow with fuckall rainfall so rh hasn’t being spiking..she is dry as a bone here.never have I seen it soo dry.gonna b a bad year for the farmers if the heavens don’t open the flood gates soon.
Sup man. I just mean like, female plants grow calyx's in the hope to make a seed. So she budding everywhere in the hopes of getting pollinated lol. For real though, only grown one strain from Jeff (Triangle Death Skunk) but it was a BANGER and was strong af. Also the best smoke I've grown so far, especially as it cures. The more the TDS cures the more it tastes like ice cream I kid you not.

Also...yea man we need some rain here in the East Coast of the US too. Shit is so dusty I gotta wear a buff over my face when cars pass me on gravel roads (I ride gravel bikes A LOT). SO DRY its not funny. Great for my room though like yours, usually hella humid here and I have been able to get it down to like 35% RH which is crazy for me in VA.

I
Sup man. I just mean like, female plants grow calyx's in the hope to make a seed. So she budding everywhere in the hopes of getting pollinated lol. For real though, only grown one strain from Jeff (Triangle Death Skunk) but it was a BANGER and was strong af. Also the best smoke I've grown so far, especially as it cures. The more the TDS cures the more it tastes like ice cream I kid you not.
i wouldnt mind growing that one.i just ain’t the room to wait for them to show there sex 😣 I should pull my finger out and order some smash papers from that site over your way that can dna the sex then just email me the results..

yeah same here.this place can have 4 seasons in one day.39% is about as low as I’ve had it,but I’ve had huge swings like 20+ percent on numerous occasions .makes me nervous af checking signs of bud rot daily.I’ve never had it bad though thank fuck.the hepa filters are working well ..that reminds me I gotta get some more..

Rains are here so I’ve ripped out #1 front left to help keep the rh down.talk about loud.got a nice bit off her.bout 5-51/2 .she had more than I thought once she was out..back middle will b nxt followed by back left..that one has been stressing for 2-3 weeks..she loves it.she’s the closest to the light.has a nice bit on her too..CA98C233-0408-446F-AACB-387633F22ABA.jpeg
ED39008E-6B9F-455D-A114-C27655BBF49D.jpeg494C511D-7B17-4B08-B507-7E4A18EDD05D.jpeg68B4BFC6-94C7-4284-A76D-B642A0D4C64C.jpeg3EF24932-CBF7-4157-ABAC-4DA54163146D.jpeg4188690B-F675-457B-9338-FD640476E866.jpegF379D805-B93C-45C3-AE81-82C97BD0F343.jpeg

I

i wouldnt mind growing that one.i just ain’t the room to wait for them to show there sex 😣 I should pull my finger out and order some smash papers from that site over your way that can dna the sex then just email me the results..

yeah same here.this place can have 4 seasons in one day.39% is about as low as I’ve had it,but I’ve had huge swings like 20+ percent on numerous occasions .makes me nervous af checking signs of bud rot daily.I’ve never had it bad though thank fuck.the hepa filters are working well ..that reminds me I gotta get some more..
Yeah man getting the plants sex tested with a lab is fricken awesome. Kinda funny how at first I tried to keep all the plants alive all the time no matter what. Now, if I see one lagging behind with some issues Im like "YOUR FIRED". Nothing like wasting nutrients and time on a plant your gonna cull so might as well test em like you said.

Rains are here so I’ve ripped out #1 front left to help keep the rh down.talk about loud.got a nice bit off her.bout 5-51/2 .she had more than I thought once she was out..back middle will b nxt followed by back left..that one has been stressing for 2-3 weeks..she loves it.she’s the closest to the light.has a nice bit on her too..View attachment 52528
View attachment 52529View attachment 52531View attachment 52532View attachment 52533View attachment 52534View attachment 52535
Fricken fire lookin plants brother. I feel you with the RH, if you CAN harvest and lower RH its a pretty easy decision to harvest. What kind of terps you getting from her?
13 days gone.front right was the only Zamal dreams that was keeping up with the dyd .those 2 far left will go.growing well under the 4x24w t5ho 8-9 inches away..room temp is 25.6..rh 65% feed is 250 ppm ,phing between 5.87-5.95.
View attachment 52543
Healthy looking babies!

Thanks brother..def a strong feul type terp when trimming.completely opposite on finger rub which is citrus.it is really stinky lol.earthy rot type.i cannot have any in the house..it just reeks .smoke is potent,sedating and def a night time smoke.i just sink through the lounge 😄

Sunset sherbet is looking frosty and fattening up.crossing the sherbet over the Zamal should b a good match.it might make her a little leafier,that’s the negative side but hoping it should add size to the buds and more frost.4347E8EA-B01B-47E0-8D83-B101E43A1C98.jpeg2AA76553-A6F6-406A-BD18-9015DE472A5A.jpegF4B5B371-9BD9-461A-BAD9-4049E95D8030.jpeg

Last edited:
I have Watermelon Zaza in mid flower almost, stretch is unreal and the nodal spacing is wide or long! Tiki Madman and Mosca colab, no reviews to be found as of yet, so I gave a prelim on a site,Cheers Max.

Buds are starting to put on a nice show now.getting close for these 2 girls.I’ll get some better pics if I can just before chop.another 3-4 days..Edward will love trimming these.back left ..dank af.8F1F6781-12FF-4F6D-B1D2-B64A7559E45C.jpegBD899735-9B2C-46B4-81AC-6C83E217B20B.jpegC71CCE8E-BCCA-4748-A429-542259BF60F1.jpeg965F6806-EEC1-4BFF-B55D-F23A2BE5A985.jpeg
back middle ,got some nice purpling happening.more like a candy apple colorBED34FFC-7BFE-49B6-BC92-9C66243C7486.jpegFCD1176D-AF5F-4E76-A10E-7A628D4F0F6A.jpeg95C9DED7-082A-4D12-BB3B-503F61DC5119.jpeg90D03D5F-BD7E-4D3A-9A4B-89B176B1BDB5.jpeg

The new 600w pro 3.1 😍.this light has got me all excited with butterflies inside .lmao..I’m starting to foam at the mouth 😆.
im thinking all kinds of stuff like .knock down the room and bang another one out to an 6x6 allowing a ft at the front for the gear for the room..heater,fans and dehuey.i could knock out 3 p easily then without using anymore watts…now I just gotta put the missus on a vacation for a couple weeks .starts laughing Evilly rubbing hands together. https://lumatek-lighting.com/lumatek-zeus-600w-pro-31/

hmm.i see they have changed the lumileds to samsung 🤔

Last edited:
Been absolute perfect conditions for drying here..the room is sitting on 18-20 deg c and rh 57-62 .i did turn the dehuey on in there for the first full day and got it down to 51% to get them off to a good start drying.that keeps the mold away.we are a month into autumn here.its a nervous time if you have plants outside though getting more frequent rain and plants dewy of the morning.overcast days with temps around 17 deg. C .8 overnight.nice and windy right now.the Zamal dreams outside is like the leaning tower of pizza 😃.she’s getting heavy..

im going to takedown another gal in the room shortly..she is done.up potting the young ones too tonite and will turn on the 315 cmh.2 more weeks and they will b ready to put into the flower room..i cutting it close as I need everything out of the flower room in 2 so hopefully it’s all ready or very close to it..

Last edited:
Been absolute perfect conditions for drying here..the room is sitting on 18-20 deg c and rh 57-62 .i did turn the dehuey on in there for the first full day at 51% to get them off to a good start drying.that keeps the mold away.we are a month into autumn here.its a nervous time if you have plants outside though getting more frequent rain and plants dewy of the morning.overcast days with temps around 17 deg. C .8 overnight.nice and windy right now.the Zamal dreams outside is like the leaning tower of pizza 😃.she’s getting heavy..
We used to blow the rain off with an electric leaf blower in the mornings when doing big outdoor plants. Looking great man!!

thats a great idea stoney ..i was thinking about that a week ago.those blowers can get real pricey .i was shaking all the water off them but they were drooping real bad…I’m was surprised they never ripped a branch off.some still havnt recovered and are twisted sideways 😃.

Last edited:
They are pretty good for mold but it really comes down to the grower and your enviroment.outside here it is un avoidable when your packing dense buds.low temps and humidity in the 90s .i grow in a shed so whatever the weathers doing it plays a huge part on how the room runs..I’ve used hepa filters on the passive side and have still gotten mold .it just finds its way in.it’s always the biggest densest buds that get it.usual 2 or 3 buds ..that’s not bad though..I can get huge rh swings here and my 2 dehueys battle to keep it down.small rooms packed to the rafters doesn’t help .lol.ive had none last grows so it’s been good.

That new Lumatek 640w has the Evo 301H diodes, $$ did you pay for this light? Good company so I hear.

Yes by Samsung SS ..$1800 aust.mines the first model 2.7 umol/j .there’s another which is a 2.9 .great light.my mind was made up when Shane from coco for cannabis tested this light.was one of the best lights at that time..

Yes by Samsung SS ..$1800 aust.mines the first model 2.7 umol/j .there’s another which is a 2.9 .great light.my mind was made up when Shane from coco for cannabis tested this light.was one of the best lights at that time..
Your plants definitely love the light you use, they always turn out looking amazing 🤤🤤

Mad Max can Grow! He and Chemistry help me learn this plant, as well as Moe and Stoney, Bandit420, I got lots of help, thanks again.

it has made my job a whole lot easier.a nice little room with the goodies and with Jeff Paynes genetics I’m all set 😃.i can’t use many excuses if I fuckup as I have near everything for a successful grow(s) lol.

Take a look at these truncated leaf phenoms from my current Dragonsbreath 👹👹 garlic gow. The plants seem slavish, compliant and fawning. Week 4, plants that are stsrting to spread out come and see..🤜20240408_195155.jpg

Last edited:
Take a look at these truncated leaf phenoms from my current Dragonsbreath 👹👹 garlic gow. The plants seem slavish, compliant and fawning. Week 4, plants that are stsrting to spread out come and see..🤜View attachment 53692
Just beautiful mate.i like seeing the leaves out flat.it tells me you have the light height bang on.they are loving what your doing .

pheno i harvested 2 days ago.a real greasy feel to this one with a strong sour type aroma.not as strong as the first one.that thing was cleaning my sinuses and near brought tears to my eyes 😃bit of my grey hair or goaty on that first pic 😆268E4C5D-34D1-4079-92BB-3FE1DFE77030.jpeg74AFF02F-565C-48A2-A9AC-DA3BB5B784B1.jpeg3E64394A-8206-4FB4-9297-2229EDA62176.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom