Up potted the gals yesterday.re calibrated the pen as the edge and tips of leaves started burning bout a week ago so just trying to figure out wth was going on..pens fine.ec and ph are also.only on 360 ppm atm…i might of had a stoner moment somewhere 🥴 .I’ll see how they are in a week.back left I’m not going to use..there’s another Zamal dreams in there that has made the cut.ill see if I can run 7 this time round 😎1F5A49BE-6911-4AFB-9696-10330DAC5BE1.jpeg

Found 2 buds with mold on the Zamal dreams so I quickly cut those off to stop it from spreading.had some rain for a couple days bout a week ago.it’s to b expected .we are well into autumn here .with 80+ humidity every nite plus the dewy mornings..there is another day coming with 40% chance of rain so other than that no more in site thank god..I’m probably bout 3 weeks from chop so fingers crossed I can get to the finish line without getting too much more...real moisture trappers…picsE1C04F5D-D2AF-4F30-B994-A325890C0BEB.jpeg8DF9B8FB-8C87-4685-8B62-CC6957118CF9.jpeg9E948655-04ED-4013-B7EA-41318687DE47.jpegDA4FB4BD-3698-48D5-B81B-CF71D39F45DC.jpeg

The sunset sherbet.gave her a little trim.this strain is also suspect for mold.none on her yet.if I grew these here for a decade maybe more they should acclimatise to these conditions and make them a little more mold resistant.they both are late more so with this strain and that’s not helping the cause..I can’t see the seeds for shit lmao.Iknow there’s some in those buds as I seen them developing when they were knee high to a grasshopper 🤣58FFB8AB-AD91-4486-93AE-C0D7D427195E.jpeg320BDE0D-0359-466A-9DB9-BCE020CCDC72.jpeg1F19C439-DD53-450D-851D-944837ECAC9A.jpeg

Last edited:
4 weeks gone.setting themselves up nicely.11 weeks down in flower room.I’ve timed this grow tight.i only go 5 weeks in veg as any longer than that it’s a little too crowded..so I have to get the last 4 out before the 7 days is up..she will b a quick clean of the flower room and straight in they will go..😃0E2BB28A-D6A2-4A1D-B7F9-A0F94304FD95.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4734.MOV

4 weeks gone.setting themselves up nicely.11 weeks down in flower room.I’ve timed this grow tight.i only go 5 weeks in veg as any longer than that it’s a little too crowded..so I have to get the last 4 out before the 7 days is up..she will b a quick clean of the flower room and straight in they will go..😃View attachment 54590
View attachment 54591
The ladies are picking up what you're laying down Downunder. 💯💣

Yeah they really took off once I up potted them and started giving them extra cal/ mag and started adding the mono silic into there feed.early on they were a little mag deficient but that has now gone as I have gradually upped there nute strength.sitting on 420 ppm hanna 500 scale and phing between 5.91 - 5.95 .got a little more height to them too as its cooler here now so the night temp difference is 3 deg c roughly..through summer it was same as lights on as I run lights off from 10.30 am -10.30 pm .i save on power usage too .it’s easier to control my room temps so it kills birds with one stone..

I call that stress 😁 if your talking about the leave edge serration..uno I get this every grow and it just disappears .my water is 10ppm and canna classic does have cal/mag in it but I do supplement between 40-60 ppm daily. 40 ppm most times .my plant do go dark even till the end and that’s not exceeding 640 ppm ..if I had a 🧠 I’d like to give them the propper ratios.but I do know they don’t need a high nute ratio..the buds tell me that..can you circle what you mean sshz..the new top growth is much darker than the rest.pics don’t show what they really look like

I have a Supreme Planet drinking like a Karen it's got 2 more weeks till harvest, hope my headstash holds till then, Cheers Max, lookin great!
Empathize with the headstash light blinking and the grow has to finish nicely feeling. I have been known to cut joints with dried peppermint tea,camomille and dried spearmint when it comes down to brass tacks. There are lots of shops, but I prefer homegrown. Anyway weed isn't addictive so you could take up bowling instead of bonging.

At 9 weeks 4 days with the Zamal dreams outside.getting more mold now scattered throughout the plant so I’ll maybe go another 7 days then chop.I’ll lose an oz or 2.only grew her for the seeds anyway so anything is a bonus.very cool clear nights with dew would b the reason…the sunset shebet hasnt any.there was only one out of the 4 sunset sherbets I grew outside that got mold but that one was very leafy,bushyplant…the others were more open..she’s looking really nice right now.skunky looking buds.the Zamal is smelling awesome ..right now she is overpowering the SS.both frosty af .can’t wait to see what the cross looks like..

Last edited:
Got a little behind.just cleaned out the room now so soon as light comes on in a couple hrs I’ll put them in the oven..will b start of day 34 so only a couple days more veg then flick the switch.rh will b lower for a bit but once they have been in there a couple weeks and in bigger pots they will start making there own rh..till then I’ll just have to adjust the room ..👍

Last edited:
Awesome looking plants brother. I thought you were a Tazzy not an Aussie though? Or am I just high and forgetful? Pretty cool how your rocking the indoor and outdoor grows simultaneously. I wanna plant one outside but the mold issues like your having scares me cuz we also got hella RH here in VA. Living vicariously through your outdoor grow! lol

Thanks man..yeah we still are Australians which Tasmania is apart of .we call ourselves tasweigans lol 😃. See if you can find a short flowering indica Zombie,an 8-9 weaker.basically I just took a clone off a gal from inside I liked and wanted to make some seeds.didn’t expect the Zamal to get the size she did.both plants above are seeded.the Zamal dreams I pollinated a couple branches and the SS I just put an different male pheno beside it to get her preggers .keen to try them indoors soon..maybe nxt grow..these gals are late.i usually have them in by about 7 April so they are still doing well considering how crappy the weather gets here this time of year.el nino has taken affect here and we have had buggerall rain ,a blessing for us growers but not so for our farmers.she’s dry as…

Got a little bit of rain coming tonite and through to the morning so I’m going to take the Zamal dreams today.i don’t want another wave of mold starting so I’ll get her in..I’ve checked the trics and they are all milky with the odd amber so it still should rock my socks.another week would have been perfect.it’s going to stop the ol girl complaining too .nagged me for the last month 🤣🤣🤣.the sunsets not far off either 😃.

Back
Top Bottom