Beginning of day 2…up potting..while they are out im doing some light maintenance removing small branches and lower fan leaves etc.makes it a whole easy to water them .I’ll take the smallest bit of tip off the top tomorrow night..clean forgot..I’ve been flat out trying to catchup,trimming the Zamal dreams and drying the last crop.just about got everything under control now😃.still have 2 more plants to up pot then think about chopping the sunset sherbet gal.weather is kinda getting rough and cooler plus showers so she’s in the double garage keeping dry..ill have a look with the loupe and if I like what I see she will go..rings edward..hey eddie…what ya up to tomorrow 😆BB7DE875-8538-49C9-A271-DCE0AEDE3D93.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4795.MOV

Yup .that’s her..a nice pheno that pops up frequently.keen to try that fire og x Cherry Mac moonshine Jeff and create some interest.plus i need a change 😃.

b fooked .found a grub on one of the plants.i know exactly how he got in there.i have th outdoor plant hanging outside of the room..I know…bad move there but had no where else better to hang them.I’ve probably brought in all sorts lol..caught him sunbaking on a leaf..he didnt know what hit him 🤣🤣🤣.room looks good,much better node spacing this grow as you can see they don’t need any defoliation right now.the big fan leaves will go though..8 days gone here .couple Zamal dreams in there.2D644E68-DA2F-4949-8DF0-E0C4F021557B.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4803.MOV

b fooked .found a grub on one of the plants.i know exactly how he got in there.i have th outdoor plant hanging outside of the room..I know…bad move there but had no where else better to hang them.I’ve probably brought in all sorts lol..caught him sunbaking on a leaf..he didnt know what hit him 🤣🤣🤣.room looks good,much better node spacing this grow as you can see they don’t need any defoliation right now.the big fan leaves will go though..8 days gone here .couple Zamal dreams in there.View attachment 56263
View attachment 56264
Looks good man, like always 🔥🔥
Can't wait to run the Zamal Dreams I have here.
Have a bunch of stuff from the dragon on deck, gonna be a fun grow 👌🏼

You’ll love the Zamal Dreams Goody..such a laid back easy grow.some nice phenos too.most stay short.stacks nice a good yielder for size with a very pleasant mango aroma 😃.my mates like this one.

You’ll love the Zamal Dreams Goody..such a laid back easy grow.some nice phenos too.most stay short.stacks nice a good yielder for size with a very pleasant mango aroma 😃.my mates like this one.
Man I love mango, that sounds delicious.
I got a snip from Steamroller a while back and she finally came out of her reveg funk so I cut all the single blade stuff and will bury her stalk, she has some real tight nodal spacing so I may have to put her in a corner where she'll get less light. 20240501_120426.jpg
20240501_120600.jpg

The clone I had was tight too.while it was in veg mode outside I kept taking all the new shoots just leaving 3-4 at the top and once it started budding I stopped doing it.it would of been a clusterfuck otherwise..so at the end i had all nice tops between 6-12 long.worked very well.

moved the 2 tallest plants at rear to the front and shortened the legs so they are a more even in there.the ducting to the veg room runs along the back under the stands so I can’t lower them..gives me some height back,were at 26“so back to 30” now.still have around 9 days or so stretching so they should b close to 22-24 inches to light by then.siting on 580ppm ,50 of that is cal/mag.i will keep creeping it up to 640 or so.some are a dark green now ,the Zamal dreams looks like she can take more.pulled some fan leaves off tonite.there’s a few lower branches I see that need to b removed very soon.don’t want the plant wasting it’s energy just growing stalk with a bit of bum fluff on top.I’ll pull them out soon to stake and that will give some much needed space between each other.looking like a bigger grow this one..the more the merrier..😃

I little better in there now..the Zamal dreams buds from outside.that’s about half there..geez she was a real fruity mango aroma when drying in the room.nothin like I’ve ever had.the seeds came out well .I’ll name them Zamal sunset lol..checkout the size of those fan leaves 😍
View attachment IMG_4822.MOV
7F1C3794-304E-4939-A14B-3FD0B3BAD37E.jpeg5323D445-8843-4B3C-81A9-70037CD28987.jpeg

Nice haul, had some mango kush back in like 2008 that still holds the mark for mango in my world...a couple buddies I gave some too still tell me hands down it was the best bud they smoked in their life. Special when you really get those terps. Killer max hope it stays through the cure

She’s just about ready to cut off the branch and seal up.i can’t see it hanging around with the amount of mates I have 😄.I’ll have to fend them off with my big stick lol.

How you doing Max?
Yeah good sshz.i bought an cheap finned heater same as the last one and the damn thing wasnt getting hot like it should so threw that pos out and bought another.was getting up to 67% and that frightens me..like you have noticed the orange dreams buds are packed tight.I’ve had problems with mold in the past.even outsideout in the open..remember you got me topping so the buds didn’t get as big and stopped the mold..

Yeah good sshz.i bought an cheap finned heater same as the last one and the damn thing wasnt getting hot like it should so threw that pos out and bought another.was getting up to 67% and that frightens me..like you have noticed the orange dreams buds are packed tight.I’ve had problems with mold in the past.even outsideout in the open..remember you got me topping so the buds didn’t get as big and stopped the mold..
Air filter inside the grow room during flower could help you sleep better at night.

Air filter inside the grow room during flower could help you sleep better at night.
the room does get the air extracted every minute plus the incoming air has hepa filters.i should b applying sulphur before flower onset .i havnt had it for awhile now though.

Man mold is a frightening thing for sure.
I had that strawberry cough with some big donks on it and it would get up to like 62, 67 percent and I'd start getting concerned. That was when the dehu got kicked on and ac went in the window lol.

Man mold is a frightening thing for sure.
I had that strawberry cough with some big donks on it and it would get up to like 62, 67 percent and I'd start getting concerned. That was when the dehu got kicked on and ac went in the window lol.
I just bought 2 new A/C units and both have a "Dry" mode I use to drop humidity in my rooms now. Newer models a/c now have this feature, does it work really well,I don't know yet, but I get a 4-5 degree drop in Rh with these newer a/c units. SS

Bit more Sativa than what you have been growing lately. :)
Late budding too but benefits from that with more node growth and that = more bud 😃.2 days short of 5 weeks here.the Zamal grows as wild as they come .you can see how much they stretched since week 3.post 979.
View attachment IMG_4901.MOV

Back
Top Bottom