3 weeks gone for the Zamal dreams..the damn shelf what the fan were on at rear fell onto the back plants.bent them abit.I was thinking about changing another out as I have a short ass in there.they look good for there age and I don’t think I will get to 5 weeks veg as I might have to put them in the flower room earlier.will see how they go.if I don’t get to 5 weeks it buggers up the ones in the flower room as they will have to come out.so I’ll probably put that plant in the veg room under the cmh to finish it off.probably won’t b a bad thing as the cmh is spose to ripen more quickly ? .that gives me something to look into.notice the different Color pics at different angles..they are still a little darker than the greenerbpic so I will stay on 340pp for a few more days..D33B2333-B60F-4EE3-BE73-650A74D0CED6.jpegD321569F-06E1-457E-999A-C34B58A4F7FC.jpeg

Had a quick look at the trichome s on both plants and one is def ready to take out immediately .I knew it was though as plants show that done look ..darker appearance…perfect example is looking at these pics.C51F8999-DF47-4411-AC7F-352501B45565.jpeg943653E1-BF44-4635-81B4-C48415A11122.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Jeff @dragonsflame .can you remember what the stretch was on these baby’s.

i did re edit the post above but ran out of time as usual..was in trim jail .lol. I didn’t do Jeff’s tag properly either. @dragonsflamegenetics
the zamal dreams are staying short atm but that could b because I’m using a 315 cmh sun storm light.there’s just something about these plants too as they got this real mature look about them even though they aren’t even 4 weeks of age yet.there stems are very strong too which really surprises me.I might have to get more of these seeds as I’m really digging there growth.
light feeders too so I’m not increasing the ppm to quickly.just sitting on 370 ppm ph 5.88 now .light 36” away.room temp 25.7 ave.rh 52-61 .leaf temp 23-26.1 .I had to reduce the room temp leaf temp was getting close to 27 and showing tacoeing signs but looking better now I reduced the temp..I’ll prolly leave it at that temp through stretch so day and night temps are closer.keeping night time temps closer or exceeding day time temps restricts them stretching.

In horticulture, the day/night differential (DIF) refers to the difference between the highest daytime temperature versus the lowest nighttime temperature. Studies have shown that a fluctuation in day/night temperatures actually promotes greater growth than maintaining a steady, concise temperature during the day and night.

Plant stem length, known as internodal elongation, reacts to the day/night differential. A stem’s length is dictated by its cell’s internode length and number. To control a plant’s height, a grower must control how long the stem’s internodes grow and how many individual nodes are produced by the plant. This can be done by utilizing the day/night differential.

The greater the difference between the day and night temperatures, the more elongated the plant’s cells become, and some plants also produce more nodes when the temperature fluctuates dramatically. The number of elongated nodes in the stems make the plant taller. Cooler temperatures during the day and hotter temperatures at night have the reverse effect on the plant's growth
Plants will respond rapidly to the day/night differential. Growth rates often escalate in as little as 24 hours after the temperature change. Large swings in the DIF produces rapid stem growth, but dramatic temperature changes also increase the humidity in the greenhouse or grow room. Nighttime humidity increases can cause mold or stunted growth in plants, so if a grower utilizes DIF to spur plant growth, then humidity levels must be controlled and maintained.

Growers often try to create a negative DIF to produce a bushy, short, compact plant. Managing a cooler daytime temperature and a warmer nighttime temperature is often a daunting task, especially in a greenhouse when the sunlight naturally increases the temperature.

Growers often have to use air conditioners and other cooling devices during the day if they seek a negative DIF. Generally, growers try to maintain only a 5 degree DIF to produce acceptable growth that also exhibits tight node growth and optimum branching.

Many plants have also been shown to produce greater color contrasts when exposed to DIF. However, various plants, cultivars, and strains all react differently to the day/night differential

Should see what’s coming bro.😍😍.now that I’ve taken a couple out i had to tie some branches up on the ones that remain and some as are getting top heavy.the buds pics will look awesome when I take them but the green wire will ruin the pics.they are very dense and frosty.extremely happy with this grow..running the cal/mag near right through has def done it.as that’s all I’ve changed.ran a little higher ph too.

In horticulture, the day/night differential (DIF) refers to the difference between the highest daytime temperature versus the lowest nighttime temperature. Studies have shown that a fluctuation in day/night temperatures actually promotes greater growth than maintaining a steady, concise temperature during the day and night.

Plant stem length, known as internodal elongation, reacts to the day/night differential. A stem’s length is dictated by its cell’s internode length and number. To control a plant’s height, a grower must control how long the stem’s internodes grow and how many individual nodes are produced by the plant. This can be done by utilizing the day/night differential.

The greater the difference between the day and night temperatures, the more elongated the plant’s cells become, and some plants also produce more nodes when the temperature fluctuates dramatically. The number of elongated nodes in the stems make the plant taller. Cooler temperatures during the day and hotter temperatures at night have the reverse effect on the plant's growth
Plants will respond rapidly to the day/night differential. Growth rates often escalate in as little as 24 hours after the temperature change. Large swings in the DIF produces rapid stem growth, but dramatic temperature changes also increase the humidity in the greenhouse or grow room. Nighttime humidity increases can cause mold or stunted growth in plants, so if a grower utilizes DIF to spur plant growth, then humidity levels must be controlled and maintained.

Growers often try to create a negative DIF to produce a bushy, short, compact plant. Managing a cooler daytime temperature and a warmer nighttime temperature is often a daunting task, especially in a greenhouse when the sunlight naturally increases the temperature.

Growers often have to use air conditioners and other cooling devices during the day if they seek a negative DIF. Generally, growers try to maintain only a 5 degree DIF to produce acceptable growth that also exhibits tight node growth and optimum branching.

Many plants have also been shown to produce greater color contrasts when exposed to DIF. However, various plants, cultivars, and strains all react differently to the day/night differential
NICE~!
Good info and not as hard for indoor growers as greenhouse guys to achieve.
:cool:

Awright....after seeing these pictures can you send ME a plane ticket to help YOU trim....I'll be the official flower tester, Weed Sommelier, of course, to make sure the cure portion is done properly. Just doing my part!😁

LOOKIN IN on ya Max, Jeff's gear is for real huh. I had three breeders I wanted to explore their work. Jeff, Edgar Pena, Jason & Daz of Darkhorse & Night Owl. I have Edgar's beans in the coco, Daz & Jason's Bruce Banner X Baja Blast fems & Skywalker auto's on the way. I guess about the time you went with Jeff's work, JJ & I discontinued the GG6, trainwreck, ect. New breeder's for all 3 of us. Cheers, looks great! SS

Yes Jeff’s a very reliable source..…plenty of knowledge and experience,if any problem arises with the seeds or shipment he sorts it out …you can’t ask anymore than that.great bloke too.

Getting myself in a little bit of a pickle here..I still have three girls to pull and aren’t quite ready yet and I need to get the vegging plants in the flower room in 3 days time..4 max..ones at a height now I need it in there..this plant that’s going to b last is just rank ,really strong on the nose,it near clears it lol.a real raunchy smell.there’s no citrus or orange .it’s my rankest dude your droolin to date.one of its ancester traits from earlier breeding lines must have come through..that’s my bet.wish you was here jeff to have a whiff of this thing…phroooah 💪

LOOKIN IN on ya Max, Jeff's gear is for real huh. I had three breeders I wanted to explore their work. Jeff, Edgar Pena, Jason & Daz of Darkhorse & Night Owl. I have Edgar's beans in the coco, Daz & Jason's Bruce Banner X Baja Blast fems & Skywalker auto's on the way. I guess about the time you went with Jeff's work, JJ & I discontinued the GG6, trainwreck, ect. New breeder's for all 3 of us. Cheers, looks great! SS
Finally said, or was introduced to JJ and hopefully I can carry on our helping each other, he really got me back into growing! More update's soon SS

Reactions: Max
Day 32 I think.got a stretcher one out of the 6 .I guess this girl is leaning to the zamadelica side being more sativa.I’m going to put her into the flower room tonite.she’s got near 8’ on the others…I’ll take the extension legs off so she will b as low as she can b in there.I’m expecting her to double during stretch + abit more as the flowers grow.got to pot up too as the coco’s light by lights on.and thats reason they look darker as nutes are drying up in the coco/coir so looks like I will have to do the second last plant tonite😐,clean most of the room and get it ready for the others and move the last girl into the veg room.man I’ve never been this un organised.lol.😀.

Back
Top Bottom