Um..looks like they aren’t what I wanted…….they are MORE than I wanted 😄 .what more can I say..I’m speechless.

thanks Jeff 💪

book your ticket man 🛫🎫 .I’m just cleaning out the dungeon..coughs..ahh I mean down stairs for ya..🤣🤣🤣3DE4BBE9-06AA-4900-AE08-96D68BE0DC00.jpeg

awesome glad they finally made it.

so the Carmel Crasher x orange dreams is the Carmel dreams, I threw that in a thanks and sorry it took to so long / needed a resend.

It wasn't released but has been grown out a bit. the name is Carmel for a reason lol. very buttery cake Carmel terp forward with that orange dreams fuel and purple colors, very high yield. Those are fem.

The Putter butter dreams is peanut butter breath hawaii selection by matchmaker genetics, bred by thug pug, x orange dreams. Ive seen 4 outta like 500 seeds that have herm issues. they show early in mid week 3-4 flower, and are the super lanky lookers. The other expressions are nutty fuel pine extreme yield, lots of vigor, and as always, that sour fuel note of the orange dreams. Those were not released due to the herm issue, but still very nice plants, run at your discretion.

The death star x cherry mod moonshine is brand new tester and regular seeds. I figured since they were regular they would be vaulted, but if you decide to run em, I suspect they will be show stopping terps and colors.

Garlic stash is one of my regular fully released, but I made a ton of em, so I pass em out heavily. Garlic skunk, tight rock hard buds that are easy to trim. The yield is deceptive on that one, as they add up as they are extremly dense heavy flowers

im glad too mate.very happy..I will def run all at some point…with the caramel dreams do you mean balls appear week 3-4 etc or nanners appearing..do you have any photos of the 3 strains you could throw up when you have some spare time.

I have the garlic breath #13 x dragons stash f2 red from a previous purchase you have thrown in..so there 2 versions of this strain.

im glad too mate.very happy..I will def run all at some point…with the caramel dreams do you mean balls appear week 3-4 etc or nanners appearing..do you have any photos of the 3 strains you could throw up when you have some spare time.

I have the garlic breath #13 x dragons stash f2 red from a previous purchase you have thrown in..so there 2 versions of this strain.
yea I will try to get photos up this week,

And yea the 21 is more skunky garlic, the 13 is more cookie garlic. The 21 yields better but takes 2 weeks longer, the 13 is faster, even easier trimming. both can get very colorful

haha.Jack Frost lives in my grow room 🤣.outside she’s warming up..summer starts end of this month..Hooray!
I’ll put up some pics of jacks handywork soon.at 4 weeks now .slowly fattening up..I will start the canna boost a few day short of 5 weeks and will run it for 3..i plucked some leaves off the 2 back short asses.they should b right now till the end.very easy grow with the no drama strain..

Oh damn.Brain fade..I meant the peanut butter dreams with the hermie issue lol..
I have learned from breeders that some herm issues are able to be addressed when watched carefully, lower branches or late flower herm. I am still learning about this symptom and how to react to it. I see it in my grows
once in a while. SSgrower I didn't know you run Canna nutes?

haha.Jack Frost lives in my grow room 🤣.outside she’s warming up..summer starts end of this month..Hooray!
I’ll put up some pics of jacks handywork soon.at 4 weeks now .slowly fattening up..I will start the canna boost a few day short of 5 weeks and will run it for 3..i plucked some leaves off the 2 back short asses.they should b right now till the end.very easy grow with the no drama strain..
That's right! I forgot your seasons are counter to ours out here in the lower 48.

I used to wonder why so many Australian and New Zealand ski instructors and resort operators would be at the ski resorts. Our winter is your summer.

I have learned from breeders that some herm issues are able to be addressed when watched carefully, lower branches or late flower herm. I am still learning about this symptom and how to react to it. I see it in my grows
yea...some are worse / more annoying then others for sure. Like the cherry pie cut - she consistently will herm in every run if the lowers are shaded. If you clean em out good and leave only tops, she doesn't. Outdoor as well, no herm. breeding wize Ive seen about 40% have herm issues from seed, then in clone form they dont, and then a good portion will be stable, and like 5-10% will be herm every run. I am working hard on a few lines with that cut to try to work that trait out, so far the cherry x mod mac moonshine seems to be the right pairing...got it worked to f2 now and will be making f3 selections at some point, hopefully by f3 or f4 will have it dialed in enough for a release. the cherry pie is such dank ass smoke to, so i think its worth the effort.

I began growing outdoors, 1975-76 but quit for a long time, 20 years or so. Then legalization hit! I studied "Tents" and Lung rooms and this is what I developed into, an indoor grower with some horticulture skills. Refreshed my memory, dusted off old books and began this, 3 year journey of indoor "Bliss" SSgrower

Ive only had 1 plant showing male parts the same time where you said @dragonsflamegenetics down low and a few sacs at the base of some buds..these were ethos seeds.”planet of the grapes” but wasn’t viable .but I did find them early when I was just starting out indoors so I was going over my grows with a fine toothed comb.i have had late nanners appearing late in some grows and it’s been all too late to do any damage…

how come you never released the caramel dreams..was it just because you had low seed count it wasn’t worth releasing.a few guys are interested on here now..you have there juices flowing 😄

That's right! I forgot your seasons are counter to ours out here in the lower 48.

I used to wonder why so many Australian and New Zealand ski instructors and resort operators would be at the ski resorts. Our winter is your summer.
Our winters are nothing compared to what you guys go through..I’ve always wanted a white Christmas 😃

Yeah ..been running the canna classic that’s been around for quite a while right from the beginning .works pretty good.my only complaint is the cost of the boost.I’d like to try it right through but just can’t afford to do that..

Ive only had 1 plant showing male parts the same time where you said @dragonsflamegenetics down low and a few sacs at the base of some buds..these were ethos seeds.”planet of the grapes” but wasn’t viable .but I did find them early when I was just starting out indoors so I was going over my grows with a fine toothed comb.i have had late nanners appearing late in some grows and it’s been all too late to do any damage…

how come you never released the caramel dreams..was it just because you had low seed count it wasn’t worth releasing.a few guys are interested on here now..you have there juices flowing 😄
I just didn't make enough seeds to do a real release. I got a few more packs worth if people want to get in on em

Just mixed up a new batch of nutes using the osa invasion using orthosilicic acid and ph is at 3.7 .wtf?..no way am I using that much ph up to get my ph to 5.9 That’s crazy.using the psi mono silic it’s pretty much neutral ph. 6. something and once nutes are mixed it’s about 5.5-5.6 and only requires around 12 drops of up .I was expecting it the same so I won’t b using that…

31 days gone.start the boost tomorrow..you can see in the vid i havnt defoliated the front ones with only the big fan leaves removed and the odd one here there.these gals look beautiful ..nice and open so won’t need to b done .
View attachment IMG_3413.MOV
5B9DB371-5E82-4376-81CF-71935C5942EA.jpeg

My veg room has
C6B0F216-008B-4D81-ADE3-99B402B29724.jpeg
it’s funny The Zamal dreams pistils are only starting to die now around 4 weeks or so into flower but there’s seeds in there pods.
the elite x elite spray was a success even though it was 13 months ago I used it last and had been in the fridge since.you’d think it would go off hey after that long..I pulled the reversal out couple days ago so now I have to clean the pollen up in there.I’ve been misting the room and plant to try and destroy the pollen what’s floating around in there…I don’t sell the seeds or anything.they are backups as I struggle at times to get seeds here 🙂

One of Jeff’s ,celestrial dragon x orange dreams.love growing this..I originally grew Jeff’s out and took some cuttings and liked a couple so used that elite x elite spray to reverse one to seed a couple different phenos..it hasn’t slowed down the vigor others have said it will on other sites ..I’d like to reverse it again if I find another better pheno.do you believe if I reverse it again it will lock those traits in and make it more consistent. Trying to lock in size on yield and terps.I’ve ran this for over a year now..ran Zamal dreams last grow though.I made these as seeds are hard to get in at times. https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Dude_You_are_Droolin/Dragons_Flame_Genetics/

Last edited:
Are you pushing a lot of PPFD on them? I'm seeing some of the leaves sawtoothing.

I dunno what ppfd they are getting but yeah I noticed that on a couple a week ago my leaf temps are under 26 deg C but on a couple occasions room temp has gone up between 27-30 deg C..

my Light is at 20“ away and at that height I’ve near always have the tacoeing happening.I usually try to keep it at 24” distance but they stretched a little more this grow and the lights hard up on the ceiling…we’ll just about.I’ve always thought it’s the intensity of the light making them tacoe.

That one what’s tacoeing is the furthest from the light .see post #623.back middle.but also it Isn’t getting as much air movement.I should check the leaf temps tonite at 11pm and see what it reads.

Back
Top Bottom