Old School Skunk, RKS

Garbage_bear

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
So I just wanted to let you all know that Katsu seeds (shop) claims to have found the real RKS skunk with grow reports of the real thing with claims you can smell it in the driveway from an inside grow with double carbon filters. They are out of stock and sold out in minutes.

’79 Florida Heirloom Skunk S1 – 6 fem seeds

’81 Florida Heirloom Skunk S1 – 6 fem seeds

They have an email notification when they will be back in stock again. This could be the real deal, I sure hope so as I have been looking for this stuff for ever. I have some skunk genetics but they suck. Very hard to grow, hermies, various phenos with only some skunky ones and a pathetic yield. I am going to buy these if they come back in stock again. Anyway just letting y'all know! God Bless.

Was chatting on the breeders syndicate live this past Friday and asked about it, this is what Matt riot had to sayScreenshot_20240310-153206~2.pngScreenshot_20240310-153236~2.png

I hope it's real even if you have to pheno hunt 1000 seeds....somewhere that shit needs to exist again

I'm working on this old guy by me who has afghan seeds from the 80s...he hasn't grown them in a while because he kept getting pollinated by hemp

Was chatting on the breeders syndicate live this past Friday and asked about it, this is what Matt riot had to sayView attachment 48875View attachment 48876

I hope it's real even if you have to pheno hunt 1000 seeds....somewhere that shit needs to exist again

I'm working on this old guy by me who has afghan seeds from the 80s...he hasn't grown them in a while because he kept getting pollinated by hemp
Send those 80's seeds to me. No hemp for miles!😁

I'm gonna holler at the gent again when I pull these next buds down, he said "my grandkids don't know what they'll even have". If I get some you got it
Oh Shit! I was kiddin' but Hells YEAH!!

Was chatting on the breeders syndicate live this past Friday and asked about it, this is what Matt riot had to sayView attachment 48875View attachment 48876

They’re talking about Authentic Genetics if I’m not mistaken. His Skunk number one is not skunky at all. He should call it sweet number one. It’s still good just not skunk.

I remember Katsu from another forum no longer online when he was starting out. His cuts were legit heirloom skunk strains and kinda went under the radar at a time when folks were into the latest trendy craze.

They were A typical Mendo grown skunk sativa trees similar to this but grown in Oregon

40j6119j40j31.jpg

IDK about those in the links but I remember him working with old school skunks acquired from Norcal and Southern Oregon growers who had been in the game for decades and were pretty much legends.
I'd rank him right there with Irie and Bodhi as far as breeders who I hold in high regard.

This could be a different Katsu though. I don't remember him doing fems or having such a huge catalog of strains but then again the last I saw of his work was 2016 so maybe things have changed and that was early in his career.

Check out skunk works. We got some of his stuff from seed cellar in Jackson michagin. Supposed to have some good road kill skunk crosses. The lady at the seed bank said the dude is a little autistic and thinks his super power might be breeding. I havnt ran any of it yet but my buddy is doing his gorila road kill right now.
Screenshot_20240311_121700_Chrome.jpg

Check out skunk works. We got some of his stuff from seed cellar in Jackson michagin. Supposed to have some good road kill skunk crosses. The lady at the seed bank said the dude is a little autistic and thinks his super power might be breeding. I havnt ran any of it yet but my buddy is doing his gorila road kill right now.
View attachment 48998
Rain Man was autistic. I hope this breeders skills are as good as Rain Mans Blackjack skills!!!

Posting another deal, this is apparently Heimi's mother plant. Money back guaranteed? Hmmm...high price but if the refund can be trusted man that be some shit, worth the price tag if legit for sure. View attachment 59449
Probably not the skunk everyone wants tho for real. Money back guarantee sounds cool though I just don't see a way of determining that it's warranted or not
500? What's that these days? dinner for 4 at MickyDees supper club and maybe a gallon of gas!

I remember Katsu from another forum no longer online when he was starting out. His cuts were legit heirloom skunk strains and kinda went under the radar at a time when folks were into the latest trendy craze.

They were A typical Mendo grown skunk sativa trees similar to this but grown in Oregon

View attachment 48969

IDK about those in the links but I remember him working with old school skunks acquired from Norcal and Southern Oregon growers who had been in the game for decades and were pretty much legends.
I'd rank him right there with Irie and Bodhi as far as breeders who I hold in high regard.

This could be a different Katsu though. I don't remember him doing fems or having such a huge catalog of strains but then again the last I saw of his work was 2016 so maybe things have changed and that was early in his career.
Ok, Sativa leaning rks? I have a "tester" from that "Bad Muther" rasta Jeff, Irie skunk, one of two in testing, other is 90's Skunk. No, smell so far, lights on soon, I'll get a pic, sativa lean,yes. SS

Back
Top Bottom