May 16
A productive day for me today, We had air leaking into our water supply lines hissing and spitting every time we turned on the tap. The plumbers were supposed to fix that but they're next to useless, this should have been done when they changed out my pressure tank....Job 1 fixed.

Job 2 my dry box I added framing to the inside and cut the top and bottom, the front is next I have a piece cut the size of the front but I'd like to make it a door not just a piece of plywood on hinges so that's next

Job 3 I dumped all of the nutrients I had in my reservoir for the auto pots and cleaned everything, Then I re loaded it with 6 gallons of a fresh batch. This time I dropped the ph of the water to 6.96 before I added the micro then the other nutes. My ph when I finished adding nutes was 5.86 . Those numbers scare me as too low so I added 2ml per gallon ph up to bring me to 6.06 and I'll live with that. I hope the girls do too.

@ MoeRed I thinks you were right about the iron. It was a gritty redish brown & not the slime I'd thought originally. it was pretty thick on the pumps and the bottom. I've cleaned it all up I hope that's the fix.

I'll post pics later its chow time.
May 17
My girls are looking good I can see the start of frost on a few of the upper sugar leaves developing. The tank still looks clear but there's still too much water to see clearly.

Attachments

• BBsf1.jpg
    BBsf1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • BBsf3.jpg
    BBsf3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • BB5x5.jpg
    BB5x5.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • BBQB.jpg
    BBQB.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • BBQB1.jpg
    BBQB1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • BBQbl.jpg
    BBQbl.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • BBbox.jpg
    BBbox.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • BB5x51.jpg
    BB5x51.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
Your dry box is coming along nicely !! I see in your future a lot of wet trimming very nice plants. You seem to have those auto pots just a humming along !!
I hope to get the front door on and dowels for the plants to hang on today and Yes they are doing well in the pots......I hope my luck with them continues, I have the G3000 turned up to 100% now, I just got there at 4 weeks in flower......

As they've been feeding more the light has gone up in intensity as well. I think this is the first time I've had healthy leaves on a whole crop at 4 weeks in flower with the led lights and I hope that means I've figured them out.....less is more...

They went into flower at about 50% power and I went up about 5% a week at first but as they hit 2 weeks they were already budding up nicely and I started feeding more and bumping the light. I just hit 100% yesterday and they all look good today so...ya.....I like the pots and I'm going to get 2 more and set them up in my 5x5.....when I can coordinate it.

I hope to get the front door on and dowels for the plants to hang on today and Yes they are doing well in the pots......I hope my luck with them continues, I have the G3000 turned up to 100% now, I just got there at 4 weeks in flower......

As they've been feeding more the light has gone up in intensity as well. I think this is the first time I've had healthy leaves on a whole crop at 4 weeks in flower with the led lights and I hope that means I've figured them out.....less is more...

They went into flower at about 50% power and I went up about 5% a week at first but as they hit 2 weeks they were already budding up nicely and I started feeding more and bumping the light. I just hit 100% yesterday and they all look good today so...ya.....I like the pots and I'm going to get 2 more and set them up in my 5x5.....when I can coordinate it.
1684351830598.png

What the heck are these things?......I can get one shipped here for $100Cdn Gimmick or legit Far red puck that's suitable for a 3x3...hmmm

Attachments

• 1684351893854.png
    1684351893854.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
View attachment 2990

What the heck are these things?......I can get one shipped here for $100Cdn Gimmick or legit Far red puck that's suitable for a 3x3...hmmm
May 19
I ordered 1 of the Far Red pucks and the 12v adapter that goes with it, The promo says it helps put them to sleep faster using 730nm and 1 fits a 3x3......

I've been slowly progressing on my drying box, I have 6" - 4x4" feet and 6 bamboo sticks I put across the width for hangers. I then looked around for a small 12v fan and the first one I found is a 4" computer fan. After hooking it up I realize I'll need a controller to adjust the speed OR I have a 3" fan around somewhere I used in the tent the last time I dried my smoke and it ran at a much slower speed.....now that I've cut a 4" hole in the back.

My girls are doing great I'll need to add more feed tomorrow and tonight I can still see some separation happening, there's a smear on the bottom and on the pump. I'll try lowering the ph a bit more prior to adding the micro.

Girls in my 5x5 are just about done, as soon as I get the box done I'll look at pulling any that may be done. I gave them water only today and 1 more time in 4 day with added Epsom salts, a tip I was told to help with the smooth burning of my joints.

My revegged auto... what can I say ..........it needs a bigger space or get flipped soon.

I forgot to add my box

Attachments

• BBQb5.jpg
    BBQb5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • BBQb5a.jpg
    BBQb5a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • BBQbl5.jpg
    BBQbl5.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • BBSD5.jpg
    BBSD5.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • BBsf5.jpg
    BBsf5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • BBsf6.jpg
    BBsf6.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • BBsf7.jpg
    BBsf7.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • BB5x5w9.jpg
    BB5x5w9.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • BB5x5W9a.jpg
    BB5x5W9a.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • BBrv1.jpg
    BBrv1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • Gsc  Jam mom1.jpg
    Gsc Jam mom1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • BBbox1.jpg
    BBbox1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • BBbox2.jpg
    BBbox2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • BBfan1.jpg
    BBfan1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Great job on the dry box !! Very nice colas your gonna have a stash for awhile
^^+1^^
If the fan is AC can't you just use a dimmer switch? I used the same for my fish tank back with older hotter lights.
I have cheap ebay dimmers for DC I can link you if not AC.

^^+1^^
If the fan is AC can't you just use a dimmer switch? I used the same for my fish tank back with older hotter lights.
Ya, I was looking on Amzon last night, I can get them as cheap as $3 but they won't get here until mid June. I'll try and find something locally. Not sure where the ole Radio shack is no more. The Source might have something I can use but it sure as heck won't be $3. I might even have an old radio around here I can sabotage for its volume controller.I'm working on it, its far too fast to run as is.

^^+1^^
Hey, its a 12v dc fan and 12v dc power supply. I took an old humidifier apart and used the fan speed controller off it but all it does is turn my fan on and off . I switched to a smaller 2 1/2" fan today and I ran it the last time in my tent full speed. Its small enough that it won't suck the air out too fast.

I still have to drill 3 - 2" holes along the base on 2 sides for passive intake and cover with some kind of filter, Dollar store Cheese cloth if need be....cheap and replaceable

My plants in the 5x5 are all at 10 weeks tomorrow, they gotta come out soon and get hung to dry

Last edited:
Hope you're feeling a bit better man. Rest up, being sick sucks ass.
I'll be out of service for a bit, I'm being treated for Lyme disease Double dose Anti biotics for 2 weeks. My tem has gone up .5per day. I'm at 101.9 now but It comes in waves right now I'm not bad but 30- min ago I was feeling pretty sick. I'm having trouble getting to my plants. I'd hate to lose my clones and Reveg.....I'm out folks that's for the well wishes all I'm dong is sleeping.and drinking water. For 2 days I couldn't get warmed up, standing in the shower with full heat I was still shivering,Now I'm hot with a sore neck and shoulders wanting to vomit with nothing to toss,🥶
🥵🤮🤢

I'll be out of service for a bit, I'm being treated for Lyme disease Double dose Anti biotics for 2 weeks. My tem has gone up .5per day. I'm at 101.9 now but It comes in waves right now I'm not bad but 30- min ago I was feeling pretty sick. I'm having trouble getting to my plants. I'd hate to lose my clones and Reveg.....I'm out folks that's for the well wishes all I'm dong is sleeping.and drinking water. For 2 days I couldn't get warmed up, standing in the shower with full heat I was still shivering,Now I'm hot with a sore neck and shoulders wanting to vomit with nothing to toss,🥶
🥵🤮🤢
Man, sorry to hear that, lyme disease sucks major balls. I got it 5 or 6 years ago, had bullseyes all over my entire body, even had one on my back the size of a dinner plate....

Hope you make it to those plants and feel better soon brother, lyme is not fun 😕

🥵🤮🤢
Tick?

🥵🤮🤢
Hey I just saw a lyme ibfection video on Utube, try to find it.SS

Hey I just saw a lyme ibfection video on Utube, try to find it.SS

Hey thanks guys, i'm still in rough shape but fever is gone. Cracked Thursday night I guess. I had a rough sleep fever dreams and all I woke in soaked sheets, pillow and bedding. I felt like I'd been swimming, absolutely drenched head to toes but as I tossed off all sheets and started to cool I realized something had changed, the fever sickness was gone, my temp was back to normal, no balance control I'm pretty shaky but the antibiotics must have taken over control from the bug....It looks like it may be a better week ahead.....lets hope...I've 8 girls to cut today at 11 weeks but I'm still not up to too much yet

Hey thanks guys, i'm still in rough shape but fever is gone. Cracked Thursday night I guess. I had a rough sleep fever dreams and all I woke in soaked sheets, pillow and bedding. I felt like I'd been swimming, absolutely drenched head to toes but as I tossed off all sheets and started to cool I realized something had changed, the fever sickness was gone, my temp was back to normal, no balance control I'm pretty shaky but the antibiotics must have taken over control from the bug....It looks like it may be a better week ahead.....lets hope...I've 8 girls to cut today at 11 weeks but I'm still not up to too much yet
Take it easy man, just do what ya can and dont overwork yourself. Slow and steady wins the race brother.

Not 100% on it Dr. says that whether its lyme or not I have enough symptoms to use the antibiotics against it. He said Blood tests take up to 2 weeks and even then its not always lyme positive and more test will be needed. Best thing he says is treat it as if its Lyme and get on treatment asap and because of my age and severity of symptoms a double dose for twice as long.....2 pills a day for 2 weeks rather than the typical 1 per day per week......I don't have a rash bite marks or swollen lymph nodes all typical in lyme but not necessary for diagnoses

Typing is making me sweat and not much finger control I'm all over the place
Thats rough man, Lyme really kicks your ass, i couldnt even be in the lights for 5 days when i had it last, the light would cause me to instantly pass out. Worst sickness ive had aside from E.coli.

Thats rough man, Lyme really kicks your ass, i couldnt even be in the lights for 5 days when i had it last, the light would cause me to instantly pass out. Worst sickness ive had aside from E.coli.
Ya for me too I get 24 hr sickness type flues once every 3-4 years maybe the sniffles once and a while but I'm on day 6 now and although fever is gone but headaches and stiff joints no energy, sweat with very little movement, extremely week no appetite....just blah....I'll get there it'll just take a bit longer...I've some pretty girls going in my 3x3 I gotta show off soon....heavy camera lol...not today

Glad to see ur feeling a little better ! Try and get some sun if possible brother .

Ya for me too I get 24 hr sickness type flues once every 3-4 years maybe the sniffles once and a while but I'm on day 6 now and although fever is gone but headaches and stiff joints no energy, sweat with very little movement, extremely week no appetite....just blah....I'll get there it'll just take a bit longer...I've some pretty girls going in my 3x3 I gotta show off soon....heavy camera lol...not today
Yeah man, make sure you continue the antibiotics until theyre gone.
I didnt have insurance at the time so i couldnt afford the antibiotics. Wish i paid out of pocket for them because certain weather conditions cause the symptoms to act up and i get weak, sore/stiff joints, and just become lazy as hell.

Hope things get better for ya real soon.

Not 100% on it Dr. says that whether its lyme or not I have enough symptoms to use the antibiotics against it. He said Blood tests take up to 2 weeks and even then its not always lyme positive and more test will be needed. Best thing he says is treat it as if its Lyme and get on treatment asap and because of my age and severity of symptoms a double dose for twice as long.....2 pills a day for 2 weeks rather than the typical 1 per day per week......I don't have a rash bite marks or swollen lymph nodes all typical in lyme but not necessary for diagnoses
Well i hope its gets better fast brother. And glad to hear things aren’t as bad as they could be

Back
Top Bottom