Seed Sales Happening Now

steamroller

Average guy who gets high. AKA the Slacker.
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to know there are a couple great seed deals going on now.
We have the thread for GreenPoints reverse auction. Stay away if you are weak.:rolleyes:
El just listed some fire in his B2ACG thread. I had to jump in on some of these.
And Jeff DragonsFlame Genetics is having a Black Friday sale happening NOW.

GreenPoint link; https://greenpointseeds.com/reverse-auctions/
and the thread ; https://budbuilders.org/threads/greenpoint-reverse-auctions.651/

Here is B2ACG thread; https://budbuilders.org/threads/new-fire-available-bonus-beans-with-orders-photo-feminized.673/
Send him a DM on this site and he will get back to you. I dm'd, he responded, I ordered, paid, and sent me tracking all today [Sunday].

Here is DragonsFlame site; https://www.dragonsflamegenetics.com/shop?page=3
Lots of great grows using Jeffs gear here and his site does it all for you.

Tis the season, and thought I would share what's out there NOW.
I bought from all 3.:p

Fuck!!! That was gonna be my Christmas present from my wife. 😔
Now i gotta go on thw hunt and find em 😤

i should have known better and asked about the contact thing when i saw it friday night.. snooze ya lose!

it really reminded me of a strain called black sour bubble.

i should have known better and asked about the contact thing when i saw it friday night.. snooze ya lose!

it really reminded me of a strain called black sour bubble.
I just wanted it because Sirius Black is my favorite character in Harry Potter 🤣🤣
I mean cmon. Hes an Animagus😂

I have the Sirius Black coming. ;)
I ordered a five pack so I may be able to pass you each a seed.
Not much but I know where the last 5 went~!:sneaky:
To me some of the strains I prefer have Black something or another in them so I just figured? The photo of the most red bud did not deter my choice either. 🥴
They will be next grow after the one starting NOW, so a long way off but maybe I just make clones.
You are both pretty close the way I fly.

Man. Greenpoints reverse auction is dumb this time.
Drops 10% every 45 minutes.
I will not be sitting around for hours waiting on a pack to drop 20 bucks so il lhit the next one they run.

That's the way they go.
You don't have to hang out just check back later.
I killed early on a Sunday Morning.
Packs were down to $17 and what I wanted was at $22.
They were $40 the day before.
Good things come to those who wait?

That's the way they go.
You don't have to hang out just check back later.
I killed early on a Sunday Morning.
Packs were down to $17 and what I wanted was at $22.
They were $40 the day before.
Good things come to those who wait?
I was hoping they had it up this morning when i got up but they didnt start it until like 10am.
Ill keep checking throughout the day but im only after like 2 or 3 strains and theyre the newest drop

For sure dude. I was waiting for them to hit 25 or less, and was super pumped when it was 18.83 lol

were you actually watching and waiting for it? or did you just happen to pop on and see it? that's my favorite way to get em.. just randomly log on and see cheap pack and grab em impulse buy!! meanwhile some cat has been sitting there patiently watching the clock tick and you swooped in and grabbed them!!! haha

especially on these big sales where the drop time is more than 10 minutes.. i can't just sit there and wait, yeah i miss some now and then but i've gotten way more than i've missed out on for sure!!

were you actually watching and waiting for it? or did you just happen to pop on and see it? that's my favorite way to get em.. just randomly log on and see cheap pack and grab em impulse buy!! meanwhile some cat has been sitting there patiently watching the clock tick and you swooped in and grabbed them!!! haha

especially on these big sales where the drop time is more than 10 minutes.. i can't just sit there and wait, yeah i miss some now and then but i've gotten way more than i've missed out on for sure!!
I was looking to get them but i wasnt watching the auction, i was rebuilding my skirting, headed in for a smoke break and checked in, saw they were cheap af and swooped them up.

This pack did the same thing the last 3 did so i didnt think i got them but then i got a confirmation email.

Every time ive clicked buy it kicks me back and says item removed from cart because the price changed. This time i got em

Back
Top Bottom