Shaded's Corner Reborn

I dated this girl once that got me on to the horse shampoos. My hair has never been better!

Mane N' Tail. You can thank me later.
100% true. Dated hot chick when was at ASU named Tanya. Se had beautiful long black hair that was always ridiculously healthy. This shit is the ticket and thanks for the reminder 🧙‍♂️🙏

lol on way

Attachments

• 1686589307538.jpeg
    1686589307538.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
~minor weekly update

Critical Magic plants after about one week of 12/12. So far so good. Hope to see some budding by next week's update.

View attachment 7242
Outstanding work man. So jealous of all that working room they've got. Seems you chose a perfect time to put them under the net too. Going to be a real bountiful and harvest for sure. Mind a heads up about those clear saucers the pots are sittin in? Seem higher grade and more durable than the cheap af HomeD shit I bought last. They can make it through a grow if careful but no mas.

Thanks everyone! I'm out for vengeance after my last run. I am comin' in staff blazing & spell slinging this time around 🧙‍♂️

Outstanding work man. So jealous of all that working room they've got. Seems you chose a perfect time to put them under the net too. Going to be a real bountiful and harvest for sure. Mind a heads up about those clear saucers the pots are sittin in? Seem higher grade and more durable than the cheap af HomeD shit I bought last. They can make it through a grow if careful but no mas.

Hey brotha! I got those 16" clear saucers from Canadian Tire but I actually got some other heavier duty black ones from my hydro store that I like even more. Much more durable.

And yeah it was about the perfect time. My @CannaGranny said to not be afraid to slam these girls and break their legs under a table top, and gosh darnit I am going to listen! Look at this one further near the back :ROFLMAO:

IMG-4294.jpg

Thanks everyone! I'm out for vengeance after my last run. I am comin' in staff blazing & spell slinging this time around 🧙‍♂️

Hey brotha! I got those 16" clear saucers from Canadian Tire but I actually got some other heavier duty black ones from my hydro store that I like even more. Much more durable.

And yeah it was about the perfect time. My @CannaGranny said to not be afraid to slam these girls and break their legs under a table top, and gosh darnit I am going to listen! Look at this one further near the back :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7259
Yeah we had some triage to attend to at scrog time lol... that means you're doing it right... they like the abuse.

"Gator don't play that"! YOU TELL HER BUD! :LOL:

Thanks for the link. Those are sweet and on the list

"Gator don't play that"! YOU TELL HER BUD! :LOL:

Thanks for the link. Those are sweet and on the list
Look at a few places. I found the bigger ones get pricey at some stores. I use the 20” and 16” iirc. I also get the elevator to match. 18.5” works perfect in 20” saucer. Let’s me drain runoff with the gap.

Look at a few places. I found the bigger ones get pricey at some stores. I use the 20” and 16” iirc. I also get the elevator to match. 18.5” works perfect in 20” saucer. Let’s me drain runoff with the gap.
Whatcha talkin bout Willis? :LOL: ie "elevator"? is that a riser/thing to keep pots from sitting flat in the saucer? I hear ya about the prices and have seen some slick af shiz out there but it cost a fortune. I have 4 bad ass 16" durable black saucers with risers that just barely work for even my 7gs but I'm looking for a hybrid and think I've got it now. I'd prefer durable clear ones just like Wiz is using in the closet but to incorporate what @Aqua Man mentioned about light diffuser/egg crates. I think they would be perfect for my needs but am trying to see if can purchase premade circular ones or if need to buy and cut myself. https://www.1800ceiling.com/collections/egg-crate-lens-vents

~weekly Monday update

About week 2 of flower at this point and starting to see much more budding than I was expecting. No complaints here. The smell is also really strong considering there is hardly any flower present. I'm looking forward to this I really enjoyed my last grow of this strain.

AE59F5D0-3457-4CA7-A18D-AAB82360EC50.jpeg

View attachment IMG_4316.MOV

I'm unsure. It smells like salami I think it smokes more fruity though. My brother and sister loved the shit outta it. I'm more of a OG/skunky smoker. Whenever I come across that type of stuff I stock up.
This salami strain something you made or just something you got? I just thought it sounded kinda tasty, greasy peppery goodness haha. Not to say it isn't still tasty.

I'm with ya on the skunk gas thing. Truly my favorite smoke, I'm a fan of anything loud.

The food names kill me nothing tastes like the name for the most part. I had some apple kush in 2006 that tasted like a granny Smith, some dj shorts blueberry from time to time that really hit the blueberry notes, a few grape strains that were on point, and a mango kush that did taste like mangos but come to find out that was just green crack renamed. I had strawberry banana from a buddy a few weeks back, tasted like neither...

Still haven't had any apples and banana, or any of the apple fritter....can't say there

Got a local buddy running a strain called hi c that's supposed to take like a ecto cooler hi c, we'll see

This salami strain something you made or just something you got? I just thought it sounded kinda tasty, greasy peppery goodness haha. Not to say it isn't still tasty.

I'm with ya on the skunk gas thing. Truly my favorite smoke, I'm a fan of anything loud.

The food names kill me nothing tastes like the name for the most part. I had some apple kush in 2006 that tasted like a granny Smith, some dj shorts blueberry from time to time that really hit the blueberry notes, a few grape strains that were on point, and a mango kush that did taste like mangos but come to find out that was just green crack renamed. I had strawberry banana from a buddy a few weeks back, tasted like neither...

Still haven't had any apples and banana, or any of the apple fritter....can't say there

Got a local buddy running a strain called hi c that's supposed to take like a ecto cooler hi c, we'll see
I found it in a bag of tree haha super luck. Maybe we all interpret terpenes different? I bought this one bag of tree back in 2015 that tasted like fruity fucking pebbles. I couldn't get enough of it. And it didn't even appear to look all that crazy.

Back
Top Bottom