Skunk Hero

Please report back on how it does. I'm interested in completely automating feeding also and this would be a good budget way of doing it.
I will for sure. It's normally $210 so I felt compelled to buy it. It's the controller and pump and hopefully the sensor. It does say sensor directly so fingers crossed. I'll get it Thursday

For a second there I was like "Damn Milwaukee's coming out with EVERYTHING"
It was offered used, like new in a check box on the main product. Says looks new open box. So I'll return it doesn't live up to expectations on opening. I just hope I don't have to shell out $50 for the sensor.

If this works this will eliminate daily ph checks and adjustments for a week to 10 days. I have a 10 gallon res for one plant

Makes leaving town a little less stressful.

Are these peristaltic pumps supposed to work with the pH meter? I'm guessing since they're the same brand they are part of a system?
A sensor is supposed to connect to the controller. But I didn't actually see it included.

The res looks way better today than it did yesterday. Not sure what was going on. If it happens on next change I'll add more hydroguard again.

I feed every two days. It seem to be in it's best mood 24hr after feeding. This isn't a strain that shows trichomes at 2 weeks. But it has a lot of solid bud sites along the branch. This strain is very vigorous and I'm hoping the buds grow as happy as she is now.IMG_0337.jpegIMG_0339.jpegIMG_0340.jpegIMG_0341.jpeg

Im running 180 watts right now for the curious. 70cm x 70cm. I thinks that's 5.1sf.
DLI looks to be around 40 to 45 via Photone on my iPad.

Last edited:
Here is the moisture lvl of the media over a 7 day period. The spikes are my waterings every 48 hrs. I use a $30 ecowitt moisture meter with wifi base to see on my phone. I think the wifi portion is $45 or 50. Yup. Habosabin budget high tech shed grow by the river.IMG_0343.png

On another note kali pge is raising electric rates 10 to 13%. I pay about $650(equivalent) in electricity per month already. My solar contributes $250 and I pay additional $400 per month!! I have to be in some sort of simulation testing my sanity.

Here is the moisture lvl of the media over a 7 day period. The spikes are my waterings every 48 hrs. I use a $30 ecowitt moisture meter with wifi base to see on my phone. I think the wifi portion is $45 or 50. Yup. Habosabin budget high tech shed grow by the river.View attachment 23226
Nice pattern.

30$ for a moisture meter?

Haven't looked into em yet but that's doable.

That or manually weighing and measuring and jotting it down and comparing.

Thanks.

Nice pattern.

Thanks.
This really helps me understand what's going on in the media. It's interesting to see the second day drop so fast.

Nice pattern.

Thanks.
You can see it in the bucket. It's green and I have tape over the red led. It uses 1 aa and I haven't had to change it yet. This is second grow with it.

On another note kali pge is raising electric rates 10 to 13%. I pay about $650(equivalent) in electricity per month already. My solar contributes $250 and I pay additional $400 per month!! I have to be in some sort of simulation testing my sanity.
Holy fuck

My lst bill was 300 but should be around 200 if shit wasn't fucked I think

Think my AC isn't performing as efficiently for example and it's running longer even when lights are off during the day and it's only 90 outside....

Holy fuck

My lst bill was 300 but should be around 200 if shit wasn't fucked I think

Think my AC isn't performing as efficiently for example and it's running longer even when lights are off during the day and it's only 90 outside....
Might need a checkup and tune. Rates here are triple between 4pm and 9pm. And now they are going to raise it 13%.

Back
Top Bottom