SSHZ does Dragons Flame "Orange Dreams"..........

Looks like you are correct, so 2 seeds have been spotted..........

Ive done a thorough inspection and can't find any other seeds, so far.......

This is definitely no joke smoke.......after smoking a bit last night i had one of the those moments that I started getting a bit uncomfortable as the high was coming on strongly.... it passed after a few minutes and the rest of the evening was enjoyable.

Ive done a thorough inspection and can't find any other seeds, so far.......

This is definitely no joke smoke.......after smoking a bit last night i had one of the those moments that I started getting a bit uncomfortable as the high was coming on strongly.... it passed after a few minutes and the rest of the evening was enjoyable.
sshz cracked a whitey 🤣🤣🤣😀.you smoking it in the volcano

Yes, 95% smoked in the beloved Volcano. Just bought a back up supply of vape bags too, since they get dirty quick with indicas. My neighbor gave me a brand new 8 inch bong, which he bought and never used. That doesn't hold much water, so it's basically useless.

11 of 19 plants are cut, the other 8 I'll probably do on saturday.

I'm going to split the room, do 2 strains- one on each side.

1. Lit Farms "Rainbow Marker".........$300 a pack seeds bought on sale for $150.

Description​

The cross is RS-11 x Permanent Marker. Each pack contains 10 feminized seeds.

Prepare to witness the explosion of colors and sensations with 🌈RAINBOW MARKER🌈, the result of an extraordinary union between RS-11 and Permanent Marker. This hybrid strain is a vibrant masterpiece that will captivate your senses and take you on a euphoric journey like no other. Get ready to unleash your inner artist and experience the magic of Rainbow Marker.

RS-11, also known as “Rainbow Sherbert #11,” brings its energizing effects to the mix, inducing giggles, talkativeness, and an uplifting euphoria. With its higher than average THC potency, RS-11 delivers a powerful punch that will awaken your creativity and leave you feeling mentally alert. The smooth smoke and fruity flavor profile, with hints of sour citrus, make every hit a delightful experience. This strain stands out with its vibrant lime green and space yellow hues, a visual representation of its captivating effects.

The addition of Permanent Marker intensifies the experience, with its tingling sensations, arousing vibes, and talkative nature. This strain, bred and grown by the esteemed Seed Junky Genetics and selected by Doja Pak, is a true gem. The fusion of Biscotti, Jealousy, and Sherb Bx cultivars creates a complex flavor profile that seamlessly combines floral, soapy, candy, and gassy funk notes. The lingering pungent flavor of a soapy funk with hints of candy and floral gas will leave you craving for more. Permanent Marker is known for its potent effects that enhance creativity, making it the perfect companion for daytime relaxation and artistic endeavors.

Indulge in the captivating and colorful world of 🌈RAINBOW MARKER🌈 and let your imagination run wild. Unleash your inner artist, ignite your creativity, and experience the harmonious blend of RS-11 and Permanent Marker. Get ready to leave your mark and embrace the spectrum of euphoria that awaits you.

Last edited:
And GPS "Purple Runtz".................which is Runtz X Purple Punch. This leans to the indica side, the other above to the sativa side. I chose this over 6-7 others I own for a number of reasons, but mainly solid reviews with a high 4.8/5 mark on their site which is higher than most, and it's a solid yielder........

Last edited:
I have 24 seeds of the Runtz, 12 of the Rainbow Marker......I'll do either 10-12 each.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    854.9 KB · Views: 5
"All GPS fem packs have 7 seeds! Just a heads up".......

I bought 4 packs of these, thinking I might do the whole room with them.......So I guess there's 28 total.

Real nice grow.
You don't cure too long before it is good to go huh?
I remember smoking fresh fresh pot and it being the most powerful buzz going.
Besides flavor I wonder why I cure.
Pretty sure I will be smoking some of my next harvest fresh.

I'm commercial, so speed is $$$$$$$$. I generally hang everything for 5-6 days, then place things in tupperware containers where i open and close, for another week or so. When it hits a point that it smokes fine, and won't mold up in seal-a-meal bags, it's packed and shipped. I've never had a complaint that things molded or wouldn't burn in 30+ years. I've done it enough that my process works.

Final weight will be between 3–4 oz a plant, a very nice number for plants so short and stocky..........so that's between 57-76 oz which I'll report on in the smoke report in a week. 19 plants total.........

I'll clean the next couple of days, start up again mid week maybe.........

Time for a smoke report and review- basically everything but the final counts (weight) which will be another week.

IMG_2997.jpeg

What an amazing strain overall.........I can see why Dragons Flame has used this in various hybrids and such.

The good stuff is easy........... great yield, which should amaze everyone for plants only 2 1/2 ft. tall. It's sticky as shit, top to bottom. The smell is so delicious, so enticing, so enchanting- i can't say it's "orange", but it's close in an interesting way. The smell is getting stronger and more intense as it dries. With all that, smoke it and fall even more deeply in love. Such flavors, and then the buzz rounds it all out. I am not an indica guy, but this has enough sativa in it, maybe 20-30%, to satisfy me. I find it relaxing and calming in a subtle way, and can't find much energy after toking. I enjoy playing my guitar right after smoking, and have found some creativity while playing. It's a long lasting, evening smoke for most of us. I sure don't want to drive or be out and about while being high on this.

Negatives........it's not a strain that is easy to grow..........veg was fine, flowering brought on some minor issues i.e mites and light burn. Two defoliations and constant leaf removal actually had me working more on this room then many of my past grows. I did not top these but did some lollipopping as some branches were at ground level. I'm also thinking about changing my bloom fertilizers moving forward. My bad too- sativas can handle all the light I throw at them- this indica reacted poorly and although I raised the lights twice, there was no need to push these like I did.

Orange Dreams- Wet Dreams X Orange OG (Sensi Star x Dream Lotus) X (Master Kush x Chem Valley Kush)

One pheno puts off rock hard buds, and other pheno is light and airy. They are pretty uniform in height, flowering times is basically between 9 and 10 weeks. i could see some plants going to 11 weeks, but it would be zombi weed and that's no fun. I considered keeping a plant or two, but decided that if I was going to open another room, I'd do some experimenting with some of those legit Northen Lights plants from AG.

So, thanks to Max for putting the word into Jeff so I could secure the seeds- remember, these were never released to the public since there was never a lot of these seeds to begin with. Final weight figures in a week or too, but they'll be very good- I know that already.

Actually, not..........although the plants were not topped, the colas were not particularly large but the bud density was key!

Actually, not..........although the plants were not topped, the colas were not particularly large but the bud density was key!
yea, they look "full" and some density too em.

I’m actually happy that they didn’t get huge tops ,I have hepa filtration box I made on the passive inlet outside of room so I don’t get mold but it still gets in,havnt had it for last 3 grows with orange dreams x celestial dragon hybrid.touch wood.never bad though.but that’s my fault.i can’t justify getting a mofo dehuey.using too much power as it is now.I have a 2-3 pks but I’m dreading running them.lol.. what’s the rundown on the nxt strain your running.

Max.............See posts #279 and #280. I posted that a few days ago.

Hmm.i must of flicked straight passed it .got my magoo glasses on now 🤓.

any pics of plant morphology.

Got bad news......these Lit Farms seeds are from 2021 or EARLIER and many people have complained they had very poor sprouting rates with these. Lit Farms did take care of some of the complaints. So, I'll need a quick plan 2 if these don't work out.

Back
Top Bottom