SSHZ does Dragons Flame "Orange Dreams"..........

So as you can see, things are progressing along. Pics I put up are the most done, and there's only a few of those. I'm within my time table some no rush to chop anything, just wondering how much further these will ripen? As of now, the earliest I'll take at 9 weeks (which is 9 days from now), the rest at 10 weeks or so.........

I did raise the lights 6 inches or so, for various reasons...........mainly to mimick the "Fall" change of season later in flowering. I mentioned my previous dehumidifier was much larger than the POS one I have now. I'm emptying the thing every couple of hours. So, my levels are running 65-72%, but I've been opening the door to lower it further a bit. It's still higher than i like it to be, which means i'll have to buy a larger one again.

I accidently broke off a bud which has been drying in the grow room, high up near the ceiling. Dried way to quickly, but I'll give it a bing hit tomorrow.........

Interesting, there are no particularly large buds anywhere, but things are dense as f*ck...........final weight could be deceiving at this point.

They have bit to go, these finish differently than a lot of others. The pistols stay mostly receded in the bud, so they are not really exposed. Still white hairs on most plants........

I find it strange when all the hairs recede the tics take ages to amber up even at 12 weeks ..earliest I’ve had was day 62 …so much so I’ve hardly chopped at any ambering yet she will put me in and out of sleepiness on the couch.

I bought a new 1600X magnifier, see below to help with trichomes..........and still figuring it out. I'm seeing mostly milky, no amber. i'll post some pics, maybe later today. I'm not fertilizing at all, so things are yellowing near the tops of plants but I'm willing to give them some time.image.jpg

Tomorrow is 9 weeks......I've identified 4-5 plants dead ready to go, a few more that need a couple of days, the the rest hopefully will be chopped next weekend at 10 weeks. I'm in no rush to cut anything, but some are peak well done, and I do see some amber trichomes throughout. I've stopped all fertilization, reduced the amount (volume) of water each plant gets and raised the lights again another 4 inches or so. Fans run 24/7, dehumidifier is set at the highest turbo setting, and the door is left open during the day to further lower the humidity. Very kush like buds IMO, dense like a rock........ can't wait to try this one.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I see the white background and a trellis net to guide the plants and then you allow the plants to hold themselves up to harvest,Huh? Is the white a tent wall, there are white interior tents on the market, pricey but there. Nice grow, bring em down in succession. Cheers

No netting or trellising ever.........The walls are lined with reflective white plastic. The plants are holding their own weight and branches fine. 3 plants were cut today, another 1-2 will be chopped tomorrow, and the rest next weekend.

How’s the aroma and scissor hash

No netting or trellising ever.........The walls are lined with reflective white plastic. The plants are holding their own weight and branches fine. 3 plants were cut today, another 1-2 will be chopped tomorrow, and the rest next weekend.
I did not mean to offend you brother, I like growing plants that can stand up own their own too. But is that 16 plants in like a 8-8 room? If I bother ya, just tell me shut up. SS

Never took it the wrong way, was just correcting you and nothing more..........19 plants total this grow, but normally do 24 in the 8x8.

High is strong and long lasting...........not necessarily my favorite, as I prefer sativas- but still, I smoked a small bit after lunch and haven't moved since.

I decided to cut a few of the plants that yellowed out..........only the tops yellowed, so i'm guessing it's light burn. Still, way more SOUR than those i've already cut.

image.jpg

Wonder if the ipm spray you used made 1 chuck a nan.i bet your looking for it trimming.I’ve had them very late in flower but never eventuated into anything.the odd seed…….that seed will give you an rough time when it happened.not a clear pic but that seed looks kinda mature

I have a plant near a light in one of my tents, and I do find the stray seed and my patients get a few. One of my patients grows the seeds he finds in my cannabis, haven't smoked any yet.

Back
Top Bottom