SSHZ does Dragons Flame "Orange Dreams"..........

Saturday is week 5 done flowering so we are getting closer...........

Max notice NO staking at all...........and no topping either. These just stayed naturally very short.

Sprayed with Venerate tonight at lights out, easy peasy...........

It sure would be helpful to know how long these should go........at day 36 now, figuring at least 70 days. Most indicas probably shouldn't have to go much longer than that. I think Max takes his orange dream hybrid to around 77 days. I'm telling everybody mid-June.

Anyone ever grow out an LIT seeds?

Sprayed with Venerate tonight at lights out, easy peasy...........

It sure would be helpful to know how long these should go........at day 36 now, figuring at least 70 days. Most indicas probably shouldn't have to go much longer than that. I think Max takes his orange dream hybrid to around 77 days. I'm telling everybody mid-June.

Anyone ever grow out an LIT seeds?
Yes, I grew out a cross called Cinnamon Rollz, which was given as a freebie when I bought something else.

I only popped two seeds and got two very different phenos, one of which hermied. The one that didn't hermie was very nice and was one of those spectacular looking, ultra-trichome covered beauties. Bag appeal was through the roof. The one that hermied was also very interesting, and I was bummed when I had to chop it. It had a nearly pure mint scent.

So they've got some good genetics. Maybe not tested for hermies enough, but I hate to judge based on two seeds. But if you're looking for a stable crop with few phenos, Cinnamon Rollz is not it.

There was a pH issue that cut my yeild for that grow, but this was one of the buds:
7-10-22CinnamonRollz.jpg

Last edited:
Max notice NO staking at all...........and no topping either. These just stayed naturally very short.
yeah..our grow styles and media used are like comparing apples to oranges..your side branches would b bigger than my main stem.bottom 4-5 nodes are pretty flimsy but the tops aren’t bad but can at times bend over aswell.i don’t think the silica is doing shit for me apart from using it as a buffer..

I have a pack of LIT seeds, Rainbow something or another.....last pack in stock off the website. $300 a pack, which is crazy but on sale last week for $150. I figured maybe i would do 1/2 the room with this one and the other half with one of the GPS from the auction. I read good things, but do t know 1 person who grew anything out. Now, they keep bombarding me with special deals for 1/8ths of smoke........I'll check in the actual name and description again.

The strain from LIT Farms I have is RS-11 x Permanent Marker called Rainbow Marker.........description below.

Prepare to witness the explosion of colors and sensations with
🌈
RAINBOW MARKER
🌈
, the result of an extraordinary union between RS-11 and Permanent Marker. This hybrid strain is a vibrant masterpiece that will captivate your senses and take you on a euphoric journey like no other. Get ready to unleash your inner artist and experience the magic of Rainbow Marker.

RS-11, also known as “Rainbow Sherbert #11,” brings its energizing effects to the mix, inducing giggles, talkativeness, and an uplifting euphoria. With its higher than average THC potency, RS-11 delivers a powerful punch that will awaken your creativity and leave you feeling mentally alert. The smooth smoke and fruity flavor profile, with hints of sour citrus, make every hit a delightful experience. This strain stands out with its vibrant lime green and space yellow hues, a visual representation of its captivating effects.

The addition of Permanent Marker intensifies the experience, with its tingling sensations, arousing vibes, and talkative nature. This strain, bred and grown by the esteemed Seed Junky Genetics and selected by Doja Pak, is a true gem. The fusion of Biscotti, Jealousy, and Sherb Bx cultivars creates a complex flavor profile that seamlessly combines floral, soapy, candy, and gassy funk notes. The lingering pungent flavor of a soapy funk with hints of candy and floral gas will leave you craving for more. Permanent Marker is known for its potent effects that enhance creativity, making it the perfect companion for daytime relaxation and artistic endeavors.

Indulge in the captivating and colorful world of
🌈
RAINBOW MARKER
🌈
and let your imagination run wild. Unleash your inner artist, ignite your creativity, and experience the harmonious blend of RS-11 and Permanent Marker. Get ready to leave your mark and embrace the spectrum of euphoria that awaits you.

Just wanted to mention that both my orders to DragonsFlame, ordered 3/31 and 4/10, have not been received. Now I know Jeff's got a lot of personal issues going on, but this is unacceptable and I'm warning everyone- his shipping sucks. Over 5 weeks to mail a couple of pack of seeds- WTF!

• Wow
Reactions: Max
Just wanted to mention that both my orders to DragonsFlame, ordered 3/31 and 4/10, have not been received. Now I know Jeff's got a lot of personal issues going on, but this is unacceptable and I'm warning everyone- his shipping sucks. Over 5 weeks to mail a couple of pack of seeds- WTF!
He was in the hospital, his dog died, had brain surgery, posted it all over his discord and here too...
Hell be sending extra freebies with all the delayed packages...
And he acknowledges his shipping times aren't the best.

I ordered like 4/12 and don't have mine yet either but no rush, got plenty in my fridge to hold me over.

Edit: I just got a shipping label was made email from him too.

Last edited:
I thought the blackberry moonshine bx1 are fems..

I don't think Jeff has any fem's available at all......all regs these days. I only bought 2 packs, one of the Blackberry Moonshine and the other, Triangle Death Skunk. He threw the rest in as freebies! I'll use the extras in contests, and for friends and needy lowlifes.

I don't think Jeff has any fem's available at all......all regs these days. I only bought 2 packs, one of the Blackberry Moonshine and the other, Triangle Death Skunk. He threw the rest in as freebies! I'll use the extras in contests, and for friends and needy lowlifes.
Zamal Dreams are fems

6 weeks finished flowering today.............

So tonight i'll make my 3rd mite spraying, which started with Grandevo 2 weeks ago, Venerate last week and back to Grandevo at lights out tonight. I can confirm these will not damage your plants or buds. If i see any leaves that still look questionable to me, i'm just plucking them since so much leafage remains. But, overall, with both these organic products taking about a week to work, I'm happy with both these.

At this point, I'm thinking 10-10 1/2 weeks for these to finish off............the 28 day countdown starts today.

Max, how much explosion these next 2 weeks?

View attachment 57402
looks like you are already getting that sshz.buds look decent.spray appears to b knocking them around abit.the hybrid I’m growing atm is the smoothest smoke.you will toke on the bong and you will pull it through thinking you hardly packed it..it’s even lighter on the exhale.

I'm trying to zero in on a flowering time.....looked at the building blocks of the strain and how long they took to finish indoors:

Master Kush 67-68 days
Chem Valley Kush 65-75 days
Wet Dreams 63-70 days
Orange OG 56-63

So the low avg is 63 days and the high is 69 days.........these are breeder reported times so it looks like 70 days minimum, which I planned for.

Last edited:
The wife was away a few days, first thing she said when she walked back in the door was, THE HOUSE STINKS!

Nothing is working against this stank.....these next couple of weeks are going to be horrendous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom