Started a new grow Super Lemon Haze

Each plant had a good harvest with largest colas of the whole room.
I had 2 plants of SLH. I think I topped only 1.
DSC_0968 - Copy.JPG
^ Fresh cut^
DSC_0981 - Copy.JPG
^ couple of weeks in Cannatrol^
DSC_0963 - Copy.JPG
Fresh cut with solo for size compare
They grew in 3 gallon pots and got about 6' tall.

I have a new tent coming in a couple days. a cool grows 60x48x80. i just cleaned the one i had so that's good but it was too small. only 54" high.

Do any of you haze fans find that cat piss type smell very often?
Apparently cat piss terps originated from haze idk but I'm looking for that?

Unrelated to cat piss I've got slh x rainbow belts I'm planning to grow next with a few others.

I use two of these. I modified one to have a taller bottom section for pre-Veg/Veg and the top for cloning and seedlings. Just used 1/2” PVC to raise the top shelf.

Look at my journal or I can post a pic if interested.
ok I will take a look at it.

Does anyone use a water conditioner for their plants that eliminates chlorine , chloramine, and metals? is this ok to use with weed plants?

Does anyone use a water conditioner for their plants that eliminates chlorine , chloramine, and metals? is this ok to use with weed plants?
I use a carbon filter that connects to the end of a garden hose. I just drag the hose in to the grow rooms and water away.

I have a question on scrog netting for a 4x4 tent. is it best to use 3.5 inch mesh or 6 inch mesh ? also at what height is best to scrog at? thanks

Depends who you ask and if you’re suspending it or making a table.

I have mine at 25” ATM. I’m able to get under it when needed to lollipop and clean up. I made different parts to change the hight and/or add a second level for support later.

@CannaGranny is the local expert but she suspends hers.

Net size is up to you and your preference/needs. I use 6” square outside as a lose trapping and support. Helps protect it from wind too. Inside I use 3.5” square.

I have used water conditioner for fish without issue.
I use SAFE which is the dry version of Seachem Prime.
It removes chlorine/chloramine and heavy metals.

I have a question on scrog netting for a 4x4 tent. is it best to use 3.5 inch mesh or 6 inch mesh ? also at what height is best to scrog at? thanks

I'd go with 3.5/4" for my 1st net and 6" for a support net.

Some nets fix at the corners it's better than nothing but not ideal there's too much slack available but with a frame it's taught and won't get pushed up at all with the plant like it does without a frame.

Depends who you ask and if you’re suspending it or making a table.

I have mine at 25” ATM. I’m able to get under it when needed to lollipop and clean up. I made different parts to change the hight and/or add a second level for support later.

@CannaGranny is the local expert but she suspends hers.

Net size is up to you and your preference/needs. I use 6” square outside as a lose trapping and support. Helps protect it from wind too. Inside I use 3.5” square.
Hey Zen!
Mine is 4” square. My table has legs, I just suspend the top to lower it on top of my flowers. Once it’s lowered, I reattach the legs and it stands on the legs.
Also, my top is wire, a trellis net won’t hold down the limbs. I only use a net to help support the buds, once they hit nine inches tall. IMG_1322.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom