Correct me if im wrong but didn't @SSHZ call it a nitrogen deficiency
He said he saw N def and has purple coming in.
I see N def on some plants besides the red ones.
I have a couple plants that have had dying yellow leaves down low.
That is why I started the wholly mackerel.

Checking in 2 1/2 weeks above soil for the new grow.
1708108204077.png

^^Jan 29^^
DSC_0741 - Copy.JPG
^^ Today~!^^
DSC_0743 - Copy.JPG
^^ Zamal Dreams and maybe a root even in the drain hole.^^
DSC_0745 - Copy.JPG
^^ Sirius Black^^
Now to the buds~!
DSC_0734 - Copy.JPGDSC_0735 - Copy.JPGDSC_0736 - Copy.JPGDSC_0737 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0738 - Copy.JPGDSC_0739 - Copy.JPG
^^ Zamal Dreams------------------------------------------- Zamal Dreams ^^
DSC_0740 - Copy.JPGDSC_0747 - Copy.JPGDSC_0748 - Copy.JPGDSC_0749 - Copy.JPGDSC_0750 - Copy.JPG
Friday is here and we have racing this weekend~!:love:

1708109880182.png
:p

Checking in 2 1/2 weeks above soil for the new grow.
View attachment 45254

^^Jan 29^^
View attachment 45255
^^ Today~!^^
View attachment 45256
^^ Zamal Dreams and maybe a root even in the drain hole.^^
View attachment 45257
^^ Sirius Black^^
Now to the buds~!
View attachment 45258View attachment 45259View attachment 45260View attachment 45261
View attachment 45262View attachment 45263
^^ Zamal Dreams------------------------------------------- Zamal Dreams ^^
View attachment 45264View attachment 45265View attachment 45266View attachment 45267View attachment 45268
Friday is here and we have racing this weekend~!:love:

View attachment 45284
:p

ya know i changed the name of my bathroom from the jon to the jim, now i go to the gym everyday!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wow man it looks like autumn in your place!!! yours do look a little further than mine, i wonder if my heavy defol slowed em down a bit??

so i was thinking just last night that i need to think about upcanning the young ones... looks like you're in the same situation, won't be long?

so i was thinking just last night that i need to think about upcanning the young ones... looks like you're in the same situation, won't be long?
Mine just went from solo to the 1 g last Sunday.
They need to make it in the 1g till they can come out of the tent and that is still 4-6 weeks IMO.:oops:
They weren't all bunched up or root bound in the solos either. Was touch and go moving them. They could have waited longer IMO.
Forgot to use my Big Foot when I up potted [ you guys use Great White] but I am now thinking that I don't want to help them too much.
Still need 2-3 more nodes before I can cut them down to the third one.
I am not sure I have a preference between 3 and 5g for my final pot.

I experimented with 3's & 5's , in coco does not matter,soil 5 isn't enough for sure, 15 gal at least. But in my S.O.P. I saw no improvement in yield or quality. SS
15 gal inside is overkill imo.
I only ran 15s and 30s outside. Thats a lot of soil for an indoor grow with height restrictions. 😳

Not sure I could afford to fill 20 @15g even with discounted soils~!
If I could even my large by most room would not fit this.
Maybe if I go with 6 plants some day I can try larger pots, but I don't see it.

More Roots, More Shoots! I understand indoor restrictions, that's why I am learning to Scrog thru trellis net training. It will come in handy when I go soil if I ever do, Coco Loco mixed with Canna & Dyno-myco as part of my S.O.P. Thanks for the views.

I am liking the 3g pots. With the blumats I am not struggling to keep up with these even when drinking gallons a day for the whole room.

Not sure I could afford to fill 20 @15g even with discounted soils~!
If I could even my large by most room would not fit this.
Maybe if I go with 6 plants some day I can try larger pots, but I don't see it.

I think I'm about done trying to do what I did outdoors, indoors.
Smaller, faster, and more of them seems ideal over big ol hunka hunkas in huge pots. Went from 7g down to 3.84g and am not missing those 7gs at all. My back is grateful too 😋

wow man it looks like autumn in your place!!! yours do look a little further than mine, i wonder if my heavy defol slowed em down a bit??
I don't think your defol has anything to do with it.
Let's remember I ran CO2 for almost 1 month and I think that may have helped a little.
I think the deficiencies I have going on are what make things look further along?😕
That doesn't make much sense to a good grower I am sure but rings of a reasonable explanation here. The plant senses doom.
I look at many of the plants and see an early demise to them and also the most advanced bud growth on the same plant.🤷‍♂️
I think I lose the swell that many get waiting the extra week or two at the end.
Many of my plants won't have leaves left to go an extra week or two probably. Don't get me wrong, not complaining really.
The plants that are still all green in flower are the slowest in the room.
I am sure that all of the rest of them will turn color from something I do or don't do before they finish.
If we accept flowering started the week we hit 14/10 like I saw on a journal ,then we are only at 5 weeks flower tomorrow.
14/10 was 1/11.
I think I'm about done trying to do what I did outdoors, indoors.
Smaller, faster, and more of them seems ideal over big ol hunka hunkas in huge pots. Went from 7g down to 3.84g and am not missing those 7gs at all. My back is grateful too 😋
No matter how much info I find here which is great I couldn't help falling back on my outdoor roots through many of my grows.
They are two totally different games and I think you are right.
I am liking the 3g pots I am using.

I don't think your defol has anything to do with it.
Let's remember I ran CO2 for almost 1 month and I think that may have helped a little.
I think the deficiencies I have going on are what make things look further along?😕
That doesn't make much sense to a good grower I am sure but rings of a reasonable explanation here. The plant senses doom.
I look at many of the plants and see an early demise to them and also the most advanced bud growth on the same plant.🤷‍♂️
I think I lose the swell that many get waiting the extra week or two at the end.
Many of my plants won't have leaves left to go an extra week or two probably. Don't get me wrong, not complaining really.
The plants that are still all green in flower are the slowest in the room.
I am sure that all of the rest of them will turn color from something I do or don't do before they finish.
If we accept flowering started the week we hit 14/10 like I saw on a journal ,then we are only at 5 weeks flower tomorrow.
14/10 was 1/11.

No matter how much info I find here which is great I couldn't help falling back on my outdoor roots through many of my grows.
They are two totally different games and I think you are right.
I am liking the 3g pots I am using.

maybe not the defol but yours just look fuller and more stout than mine, maybe the camera adds 10 pounds!!!! 😆

i also think maybe i should feed a little more, i only gave one good feeding since we started the soft flip.

i forgot you started those in solos...
so you're gonna keep the veggers in one gallon through the top and train phase and just upcan before flowering?
i think just before i top mine i might slide a couple out to see what they look like. but i was thinking i'm gonna upcan once before flowering, maybe in airpots.
i gotta find some kind of anchors for the training, i don't want to tie it to the container so i'm gonna stick something in the soil maybe.. don't wanna cut roots though either. maybe just a small stake. you got any plans for that?

Yea I plan to train in the 1g. It's tight in the tent.
JohnBoi cut his at the 6th node. I am at 3-4 on most I think so maybe one or two more weeks before top cut. I don't mind be late or slow. The art of slacker.
I figured you would 3D print your hooks.
I figured I would just bend copper wire?
I am not worried about poking roots at all.
When I grew outdoors and the plant was getting big we used to grab it at the bottom of the stem and yank it up breaking roots on purpose.
Made the plant grow on top like crazy~! I have done this in the room but usually very near the end. Old school stress.
I think there is a 1/8 inch lip on my 1g that I could drill easy if I wanted and tie down to that also with pipe cleaners. They are easy to adjust and set.

When I take these girls out of the tent I want to match whatever light time I am at and do the soft flip again.

Yea I plan to train in the 1g. It's tight in the tent.
JohnBoi cut his at the 6th node. I am at 3-4 on most I think so maybe one or two more weeks before top cut. I don't mind be late or slow. The art of slacker.

i agree i'm in no hurry.. in fact some of them i hope to wait extra time to have enough nodes to possible clone the topping.. hope is the key word.

I figured you would 3D print your hooks.
I figured I would just bend copper wire?

maybe?? i'll probably just use wire too, bent in a "U" but upside down. 🙃

I am not worried about poking roots at all.

fukin rebel!!! 😁

When I take these girls out of the tent I want to match whatever light time I am at and do the soft flip again.

for sure, i am going to soft flip as well. i wanna go real aggressive? maybe super soft?? how ever ya wanna call it, like G$ is doing, a little each day if possible. might become a PITA, if it is i will at very least do once a week light change.

Nothing set in stone but I figured up pot when they come out of tent and start the soft flip.
That gives them time to root and stretch nicely before they see true 12/12.
I am not against losing an hour or two in the tent but the less the better before I up pot.

Hope it is not an auto. I know I did not plant any known autos.
Didn't even look at timer since it was only one in the tent?
I'll check when I go back out.
Trying to load videos and they are all too large.
Just set phone on lowest resolution and still no go.

Got one side of the room.
Looks like 20 seconds is the limit? Had other side but took 40 seconds, too large?
View attachment 0218241305.mp4

Timer in tent checked out fine.
If not an auto then it seems once in my room plants just want to get it over with~!
There is one other Cherry Pie not showing so who really knows?
Was somewhat shocked when I noticed them but they are pistils.
When I was breeding fish I used to say " as soon as you think you can predict mother nature she will make a fool of you."
Funny how the plants treat me the same~!

Some of the buds with phone pics
0218241306.jpg
^^Planet of the Grapes^^
0218241307.jpg
^^ Planet of the Grapes^^
0218241307b.jpg
^^Grape Balls Of Fire^^
0218241308.jpg
^^Grape Balls Of Fire^^
0218241308a.jpg
^^Zamal Dreams^^ Most advanced one of 3

Got one side of the room.
Looks like 20 seconds is the limit? Had other side but took 40 seconds, too large?
View attachment 45651

Timer in tent checked out fine.
If not an auto then it seems once in my room plants just want to get it over with~!
There is one other Cherry Pie not showing so who really knows?
Was somewhat shocked when I noticed them but they are pistils.
When I was breeding fish I used to say " as soon as you think you can predict mother nature she will make a fool of you."
Funny how the plants treat me the same~!

Some of the buds with phone pics
View attachment 45652
^^Planet of the Grapes^^
View attachment 45653
^^ Planet of the Grapes^^
View attachment 45654
^^Grape Balls Of Fire^^
View attachment 45655
^^Grape Balls Of Fire^^
View attachment 45656
^^Zamal Dreams^^ Most advanced one of 3

Looks fantastic Steam!
I've been working around the video limit using imgur. I'm hoping it also saves space on Moes server but IDK.
Imgur is kind of a funky site to load videos and I've seen other posts by growers there too. Mostly started using it because of the conversion I have to do with my timelapse but now I'm gonna use it for all videos.
Lot less restrictive than the censorship at youtube. I do hide my posts there and click the mature button but it still lets me post the vids to this site without restriction. No warnings or notices to stop posting pot videos so all good so far!

Thanks Bandit~!
I won't use my youtube since I had a bunch of kids among others following me for my fish~!
I even changed my handle being on a pot forum from the only other I have used anywhere on the net.
I told you before it was -----Bandit~! I'll look into imgur for sure.
We are killing space and will have to pay for it if we don't come up with an acceptable solution.

I see the plants fading but the buds look good enough to me. They look so much better in person than any picture I could take.
Finally seeing some activity from the Rum Runner. She sure is a funny plant. Looks so much more sativa than the Zamal Dreams even.
She is running just like the slow ZD.

Bumming with the delayed race~!😒

@Bandit420 (y)
Hard to teach this old dog tricks but I have done this before~!:p

Nice! I like how the vids play on a loop too.
There's crazy shit on imgur every time I go there. Like a cross between Tik Tok and Youtube. Lots of funny pet tricks amd yesterday saw one of a dude skiing down a mountain and then across a snow melt pond at the base of the mountain about the size of a football field to other side of it. Nutty shit on that site!

So I think I see pistils on the #2 Cherry Pie also..
Gonna be watching them. If they seem to progress like autos I will not train them at all.
Just my understanding of autos says to let them go. It will be sweet if they are not autos, I am the guy who said I usually see pistils before true flower.
But I also clearly remember 21 days be when I saw first pistils the one time I did grow autos.
Gave the young ones a small amount of feed yesterday again for second feeding I think. 321 plus wholly mackerel.

Gonna be watching them. If they seem to progress like autos I will not train them at all.
Just my understanding of autos says to let them go. It will be sweet if they are not autos, I am the guy who said I usually see pistils before true flower.
But I also clearly remember 21 days be when I saw first pistils the one time I did grow autos.
Gave the young ones a small amount of feed yesterday again for second feeding I think. 321 plus wholly mackerel.
Ya seems like to early for autos to be showing.also

Oh boy, sure sounds like some autos to me, ive never had a plant pop pistils at 3 or 4 weeks unless it was an auto.
Most of the ones ive grown showed pistils within 3-5 weeks of popping through soil.

Back
Top Bottom