you're just a fast grower man!! fades, pistils poppin... speed!!!

but nah seriously i've only grown a handful of autos but same thing, sex by week four, five at the latest. but never a photoperiod from seed that early. clones, yes.. seed no.

i think you'll know soon enough, if you continue to see them grow over the next week then damn that's gonna change your whole plan.. i mean it could be worse, they could be males.

i assume you've double and triple checked your timer by now? i thought you said you checked it before.

Yea I am thinking autos also but will be watching.
Checked on timer and it seems to be operating properly.
This is why I started so many. Unforeseen issues are always there IMO.
This was not even a thought to me on the list of issues.

So I also now have pistils on London Pound Cake.
DSC_0754 - Copy.JPG
^^LPC^^
DSC_0755 - Copy.JPG
^^ Cherry Pie#1^^
DSC_0756 - Copy.JPG
^^ Cherry Pie #2^^
I will try to be optimistic.:cautious:
DSC_0757 - Copy.JPG
^^ The herd with the tall one back right^^
DSC_0758 - Copy.JPG
^^Tall Purple Crunch^^
Buds are doing well.
DSC_0760 - Copy.JPG
^^ Largest Zamal Dreams^^
DSC_0759 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0761.JPG
DSC_0762.JPG
DSC_0763.JPG
DSC_0764.JPG
DSC_0765.JPG
DSC_0766.JPG
DSC_0767.JPG
DSC_0768 - Copy.JPG

Happy Wednesday~!:p

0226240820.jpg
^^ Cherry Gar See Ya^^
0226240820b.jpg
^^ Cherry Gar See Ya^^
0226240822a.jpg
^^ Fruit Punch^^
0226240822.jpg
^^ Zamal Dreams^^
0226240820a.jpg
^^Zamal Dreams^^
0226240811.jpg
^^ Crazy long branches on mainline^^
0226240811b.jpg
^^ Cut for mainline but branches too short to train yet~!^^
0226240811c.jpg
^^ Full tent^^ All but a few got topped.
0226240815.jpg
^^London pound cake
Cherry Pie [ center] Cherry Pie [ Right] not topped.
Thinking they are autos.
0226240815a.jpg
^^ Cherry Pie^^ Pistils all the way down.​

View attachment 46568
^^ Cherry Gar See Ya^^
View attachment 46569
^^ Cherry Gar See Ya^^
View attachment 46570
^^ Fruit Punch^^
View attachment 46571
^^ Zamal Dreams^^
View attachment 46572
^^Zamal Dreams^^
View attachment 46573
View attachment 46574
View attachment 46575
View attachment 46576
^^London pound cake
Thinking they are autos.
View attachment 46577
Lookin really good man, flower room looks awesome 👌🏼
Kind of a bum deal on the autos 😳 but at least youll still get smoke off em

Lookin really good man, flower room looks awesome 👌🏼
Kind of a bum deal on the autos 😳 but at least youll still get smoke off em
Put the two chops off the Sirius Black in soil and crossing my fingers.🤞
They are little bushes. Shortest plants in the tent. Liking that for the indoor growing.
Still have the ZD cuts from over a month ago. No real growth but not dead or dying either?🤷‍♂️

Kind of feel like I should be feeding the 'autos' differently.
Been trying to be real slow and do as little with new girls as possible but feel that will lead to trouble with them soon.
Thought I was seeing pistils also on the Super Lemon Haze but now not so sure. I topped 2 of them and left one un topped just in case still.:cautious:

Looking great. When I get a plant I know from growing before it has alot of space between nodes I leave more than 2 mains on it.

i can see why you grew the zamal dreams again, she's a beaut!!!!

how about the fruit punch? you ever grow that one before? she's a frosty meatball for sure!!!

i got some of the same issue with my mainlines, the container is too narrow to tie down some of the ends already. that short timing might help with that, if we would have topped sooner maybe those nodes wouldn't have stretched so far yet. learning...

First time for both ZD and FP.
They both look like keepers~!
Funny is I have 3 ZD in flower and all are different phenos or something.
One is tall and the other tight bush.
2 tight bushes but one has barely any sign of pistils~! The other monster buds I think my dreams are made of~!
Got 4 clones in the veg tent but think they are slow bush not fast?
You bet I will keep an eye on which clone is which with the 3 ZD in the veg tent when the time comes.
The FP seems outstanding even with the funny phone color pics? Never grew super frosty stuff before. Consensus is it don't matter really towards buzz.
Sure does look pretty though.
Funniest to the stoner is last time I mixed up the Cherry Gar See Ya and Planet Grape and could never tell them apart.
The difference is real easy to see in the flowers now.
None of them have the color of the CG. Going to get a good clear shot of her for sure. :love:

The training is slacker~! Welcome to it, or being around it. I am usually anal about seedlings and keeping them small for first 3 weeks.
Really beat down one grow for a month before it saw the good lights. This grow I just grew seed with effort. Maybe too much?
They seem tall for the most to me 3 out of 4 I would say.
And I never really noticed specifically but it seems the branches at the nodes are very small for plant size to me on my plants.
The Sirius Blacks are the 2 small bushes in this grow I am most interested in along with the DFG gear.
The Zamal Dreams and GMO X Orange Dreams are growing real even with each other. Topped all the DFG and SB.
Ordered DFG seeds today after thinking more on the autos.
Got his latest limited drop.
Grape Skunk Dog regulars
The latest release from the DFG / Matchmaker seeds collab! Grape Pie (Archive cut - cannarado bred) x Triangle Skunk (MMS bred - DFG selection) 10 Regular seeds per packk. This is a small release - after splitting stock with matchmaker, running testing on the line, will only be dropping 15 packs total so I have enough to f2 the line sometime. Terp profile : Grape, Sour, Gas, Skunk. This one isn't the most massive yields, but makes very dense, evenly sized, easy trimming, dank buds. Very resinous with grape and gas being the main smells and tastes. Many phenos will also display colorful buds when broken up. Easy growing, with 2x stretch, and a 8-10 week flower time depending on desired ripeness. Take later for the headstash, 8 week for the quick turnarounds. All in all, this new release is sure to please the picky smokers, and the "Fruit + gas" crowd as well.​
Looking to find one more box of Ethos Hash Plant Regulars and may have the beans that grow me for years here.

View attachment 46568
^^ Cherry Gar See Ya^^
View attachment 46569
^^ Cherry Gar See Ya^^
View attachment 46570
^^ Fruit Punch^^
View attachment 46571
^^ Zamal Dreams^^
View attachment 46572
^^Zamal Dreams^^
View attachment 46573
View attachment 46574
View attachment 46575
View attachment 46576
^^London pound cake
Thinking they are autos.
View attachment 46577
Beautiful!

Not fooling around.
Just ordered Ethos Hash Plant Regulars. 17 seeds~!:)
I have an open pack, but they are getting retired and out of stock at many suppliers already.
Got enough regulars it will be a good old flip and see thing when I grow them.
The new DFG are regulars and Jeff sent me several bonus regulars last time.
I might still be able to grow 4-5 strains all DFG and Hash Plant.

Not fooling around.
I have an open pack, but they are getting retired and out of stock at many suppliers already.
Thanks for the info, i ordered 2 packs of the hash plant last November and only received one pack of the hp and let Jeff know obout the order mix up. I received package yesterday from DFG, there was 4 freebies in this package but still no hash plant. Maybe your above post explains why. I have a pm into Jeff yesterday

Not fooling around.
Oooooh hash plant😍
Thatll be a fun run for sure!
im hoping my stuff from Jeff comes today🤞🏻
Not in any real hurry just wanna get some started asap lol.

Thanks for the info, i ordered 2 packs of the hash plant last November and only received one pack of the hp and let Jeff know obout the order mix up. I received package yesterday from DFG, there was 4 freebies in this package but still no hash plant. Maybe your above post explains why. I have a pm into Jeff yesterday
I did not get Hash Plant from Jeff.
They are my Ethos favorite. Ethos is retiring them.
I am sure I will give more of Jeffs stuff a go in the future.

ETHOS HASH PLANT BX1​

ETHOS KUSH IBL #13 x CALIFORNIA BLACK ROZÉ

STATS:​

Variety: M/F Photo
Flowering Time: <56-63 Days
Yield: Average
TAC: 20-25%

TERPENES:​

Hashy Pepper
Dry Floral
Old Meat

FYI:​

This combination of the fast flowering, compact Ethos Kush IBL #13 with the OG Eddy Lepp/Zkittlez combo from Dying Breed Seeds is an absolute must for any OG Kush or Afghan Kush enthusiast.
Oooooh hash plant😍
Thatll be a fun run for sure!
im hoping my stuff from Jeff comes today🤞🏻
Not in any real hurry just wanna get some started asap lol.
Yea Hash Plant is a favorite for sure.
Going to clean up the tent today.
Want the autos? 2 Cherry Pie and 1 London pound cake. I have 4 zamal dreams I chopped probably 3 weeks ago also in solo cups that look to be alive.
Not sure if they are fast or slow bush though.
I need to make room so those are the first to go.

Last edited:
Yea Hash Plant is a favorite for sure.
Going to clean up the tent today.
Want the autos? 2 Cherry Pie and 1 London pound cake. I have 4 zamal dreams I chopped probably 3 weeks ago also in solo cups that look to be alive.
Not sure if they are fast or slow bush though.
I need to make room so those are the first to go.
If i had the room id drive up today and get em but im already stuffed to the gills lol.
I definitely appreciate the offer though

Ok took the autos out of tent and just let them hang out in room.🤷‍♂️
DSC_0790 - Copy.JPGDSC_0791 - Copy.JPG
Not sure if autos need or want 12/12 don't care~! They will do what they do.
Not real pleased all the way around. Tent is acting weird since start and the mainlines look crappy~!
DSC_0788 - Copy.JPGDSC_0787 - Copy.JPG

^^Just about all have new leaves looking like this and have the whole grow. Light is 20%,RH is 55-60 temp rarely goes over 80. 🤷‍♂️ They straighten out as they grow which can be seen but this is basically the whole tent. Every top.🤬
DSC_0784 - Copy.JPGDSC_0783 - Copy.JPG
^^ Purple Crunch^^_____________________________________________________^^ Max AC with a broken arm .^^______________________
DSC_0785 - Copy.JPGDSC_0786 - Copy.JPG
^^Sirius Black^^____________________________________________________________^^ Fruit Punch^^_____________________________
Kind want all of them out of the tent and the room seems to agree. It appears I have underfed several of the plants and they will be done anytime now~!
DSC_0775 - Copy.JPG
Probably 4-6 of these will not make it much more than a week before they are leafless~!
DSC_0778 - Copy.JPG
^^Every leaf is yellow red and dying. Planet of the Grapes^^ The other PG is close but not so far gone.
DSC_0779 - Copy.JPG
^^ Mandarin Cookies R3 with leaves on their way out^^
DSC_0782 - Copy.JPG^^ Cherry Gar See Ya^^ doing better leaf wise but buds look close to where I want them. Leaves are not dying and falling off yet.
DSC_0777 - Copy.JPG
^^ Zamal Dreams is only fantastic looking plant in the group.^^
Many others do not look so drastically finished/finishing so they can keep going till they are done.
Turned the 8000's down to 80% and probably need to go lower for the finishing plants.
It is clear that 1 Zamal Dream and the Rum Runner will be flowering for maybe 2 more month~! They both look like week 2 candidates~!
DSC_0780 - Copy.JPGDSC_0781 - Copy.JPG
^^ZD #3 slow bush^^_____________________________^^ Rum Runner^^
Both look like great little bushes but are slower than sin~!
I am 99% sure my ZD clones in tent are from the best bush since they all had flowers bigger than these when I clipped them over a month ago.
That might be the good news for this report.🤷‍♂️
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
It's almost race time~! 🥳

So made it to 60f outside today and 92f in the room~!
Not what was needed. Turned the FC 8000's down to 75% and the AC infinity exhaust and intake fan speed to 10. The big lights just make a lot of heat.
The transformers aren't really even in the room~! They are in the metal duct after the exhaust fan.
Dropped night temp to 65 on heater and will check low temp tomorrow evening. May be able to switch the heater over to AC already~!
The plants did not need 92f. 4-6 will definitely be done this weekend if they make it that long and maybe 4 others as well for a total of 10 done~!
The heat and lack of nutes are whipping the leaves. I fed the slower and water only for finishers.
The buds look and smell great, but I know I lost 2-3 good weeks of better growth if I had fed enough.
Pulled tops off of a couple of the mainlines so they will have 8 tops each if they ever branch.
Everyone in tent got wholly mackerel and MG.

Back
Top Bottom