I asked because of the 85 on your ac infinity control
Hey Smoke got the AC [ inkbird ] controller dialed down to 80-81 with 59-60% RH.
All the little ones are praying so I lowered the lights to about 2 feet above tops.
July might not have been the best time to turn on the room, but now we will see what the bill will be.
Lights at 18/6 being off 8a.m.-4p.m. trying to beat the heat.
90 here today..
Only two months or so till flip~!;)

Hey Smoke got the AC [ inkbird ] controller dialed down to 80-81 with 59-60% RH.
All the little ones are praying so I lowered the lights to about 2 feet above tops.
July might not have been the best time to turn on the room, but now we will see what the bill will be.
90 here today..
Yeah electric bills are never something i look forward to here. My 3 air conditioners have been running non stop for quite a few days trying to fight the humidity, now they're trying to fight the heat
Cant win around here lately man lol

90 here today..
Im only in the veg room now with just one 1000 wt light on. We too were about a month early starting here. My wife said " you do realize july and aug are the warmest months don't you "
My room sitting at 77.8 deg and 60. I had these clones coming from Anthem so what could I do? i had almost no choice. Its all his fault. I run 16/8 i feel they need the rest.

That hash plant is on my bucket list. Just the name hash intrigues me

I'm always interested in hearing people's opinions of Planet of the Grapes. It's one of those strains that, for some reason, doesn't get me high. It seems to get other people plenty high.

Living in a legal state (or med state, which it was when I moved here) has really opened my eyes that what works for some people doesn't work for others. I was always aware of preferences, of course, but for some people to love some strains and not get high from others amazes me.
I've found many of the Ethos strains aren't potent, with some offering no buzz at all. But their yields are normally quite high. I've grown over 10+ of their strains, and jumped off them after disappointment after disappointment. They've had some winners, but far more losers.

90 here today..
How bad are they praying bud ..too much heat or the light intensity will do it.

How bad are they praying bud ..too much heat or the light intensity will do it.

They have flattened out. 👊
The plants and I are working on communication skills.
I lowered the light even a little more today.
Daddy is bad at math. Plants are on 16/8 now but I will up them to 17/6 before the weeks end.
Sometimes daddy drives angry also..

Hey steam looking great. I was hoping for some water in there too, maybe next grow. I got enough stuff here to do a little 4x4 if you want it.

I've got the new design Vertical Germinator printed out, and it looks perfect. A couple of those will be added to the prize package for July. Thx to Bandit.

I also have the clone shipper Anthem helped me design going in the package as well.

Last thing is I have a long overdue project for Zen to print out some LST clips and trays. That will be the last 3D thing for July. Looks like you could use some?

M
Happy 4th to you as well SS. Mighty fine of you to hook up someone just getting started like that. I believe the Sohum will do well for him.
Ooo Auto's ya say? Haven't traveled to the dark side yet but sure do live the time it appears to save. Less time to fk things up for me seems to be the recipe hah
Y first journey too. My 1st. SS grower

One week since going to the room.
DSC_0377.JPG
Temps are steady @80-82f RH right around 60%. Hard to get it any higher.
DSC_0382.JPG
Lights are pretty close at aprox. 12 inches from tops.
Moved big fan up near AC to help spread it out.
DSC_0386.JPG
The plants all did well for first week and only received a tray worth of water on Weds.
I bottom watered them since they are fresh up pots.
Watered today for first real watering since last week.
All the AC fans are off and the room is running with only the AC unit and circulation fans.
DSC_0383.JPGDSC_0384.JPGDSC_0385.JPG
Hope you all have a great weekend~!(y)

Topped all today.
Raised light a couple of inches and turned them up to 50%.
Pretty pleased so far but the extra time inside the house was not for the better IMO.
No hurry so if I ignore the 2 extra weeks I ignored them we are moving along ok IMO.

Week 2 in the room complete.
I pushed the lights power a little and probably not for the better?
Went up to 55-60% and then raised the light a couple inches...
Lowered the power back to just under 50% for all but the Hash plant which is being finicky and thus lowered light to 45% for them.
Lights are now 12-15 inches above plant tops.

One week ago;
DSC_0377.JPG
Today;
DSC_0387.JPG
Hash plant being finicky;
DSC_0388.JPG
^^ She/it [ regular seeds] keeps turning sideways and drooping.
Original droop seemed to be wilt, but no change after watering.
Thinking the rich soil may be having some effect?
VPD is a little high @1.2-1.44 leaf temp is 2-3 degrees below room temp.
Humidifier is running 24/7 to keep room at near 60% with the AC doing the heavy lifting.
Changed timing on lights to plus 1 hour so now running 17/7.
Gave all a little defol on bottom and a small shot of Wholly Mackerel [ about 1ml per plant].
I think I see Mg def coming in on some?
Also seeing some spots on leaves so sprayed them all before lights out Friday.
Will spray again.
Here are the tenants;
DSC_0389.JPG
^^XXX^^
DSC_0390.JPG
^^XXX^^
DSC_0391.JPG
^^Mandarin Cookie^^
DSC_0392.JPG
^^ Grape Balls of Fire^^
DSC_0393.JPG
^^Candy Store^^
DSC_0394.JPG
^^ Cherry Gar- See Ya^^
DSC_0395.JPG
^^ Cherry Gar-See Ya^^
DSC_0397.JPG
^^ Grape Diamond^^
And finally the late to sprout mutant Mandarin Cookies.
DSC_0396.JPG
^^😲😲😲^^
We will see how this turns out? She was started in the second round..
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Looks like a few are light stressing? Might just be genetics but I'm seeing a few with sawtooth leaf edges.
I agree. I have been pushing the lights.
Hopefully I lowered their power and raised them enough this a.m.
Sooner or later they will want more light. I can wait.
Getting where I need to raise the lights height every 2 days so they may be a little close along with overpowering.
Keeping an eye on it and appreciate your insight. 👊

Week 3 in the room tomorrow.
Last week;
1690630062152.png

This week;
DSC_0431.JPG
Raised the lights to about 24 inches above plants and lowered power to 30% ir so.
Everyone looks better, even the Hash plants.
All got first feeding and some epsom since I see Mg def coming on some of them.
They all got 4 tablespoons of each Marine cuisine, wholly mackerel and epsom mixed into 5 gallons of water and then drenched.
Like what I see here;
DSC_0436.JPG
Even the Hash plants have some little roots showing~!
DSC_0437.JPG
Some growth since topping;
DSC_0434.JPG
Candy store showing pistils already~!
DSC_0433.JPG

May get to up pot this week?
Hope everyone has a great weekend~!

Week 4 in the room.
Not much to say or show. I did not up pot yet, but they have grown~!
Lights off during the day are best for temps but not for me~! 🥴

Last week;

1691325266384.png

This week;
DSC_0478.JPG
Raised the lights even higher above tops.
I see one of the hash plants is female~!
Couple of the plants are still funny?
In no hurry so we will see.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Had a rain day today.
So just before lights out all got a spray of Spinosad/Monterey.
When lights came back on all got up potted to their 5g buckets and given a drench of mosquito bits water.
Added an extra 1/2g of perlite to the mix this time. So went 1 part Promix, 1 part COM, 1 part Sohum and 1 1/2 parts perlite.
The plants had just started drinking more and drying back quick enough but the COM really seems to hold water so I figured WTF moving to larger volume .
Sprinkled this stuff under the plants as they went into the new soil. At the hydro/organic store I asked the guy about how it compared to Great White.
He said that the BigFoot was specifically made for cannabis. Even the slacker gets lucky every now and then.
1691455337823.png
Pics of plants on the weekly next Saturday or Sunday.

Week 4 in the room.
Not much to say or show. I did not up pot yet, but they have grown~!
Lights off during the day are best for temps but not for me~! 🥴

Last week;

View attachment 16671

This week;
View attachment 16672
Raised the lights even higher above tops.
I see one of the hash plants is female~!
Couple of the plants are still funny?
In no hurry so we will see.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
Front left and back right are going vertical

Back
Top Bottom