Week 5 in the room.
Turned lights on for an extra hour, now 18/6.
1691927992019.png
^^Last week^^

DSC_0482.JPG
^^ This week ^^
DSC_0485.JPG
^^ Lights are at 4 feet from floor and about 18 inches from tallest top.
Got room in the 5g buckets for topping off with more soil.
Some pistils;
DSC_0483.JPG
DSC_0484.JPG
Thinking of flipping in 3 or so weeks. Hopefully by then all will be showing maturity.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend~!

Looking stellar in there, yabbadabbadoo 🪨

Can't wait to see these finish bro, beautiful room getting ready for some beautiful flowers.
Thanks man. I am anxious to flip but still figure no earlier than September. I would like trees.🙋‍♂️
The room is about to become very easy to control with lowering daytime highs and cooler nights.
Been keeping the room a pretty constant temp day and night as I read from Max that the closer the day night temps in veg the closer the nodes.
Room has been78-82 mostly in the low 80s. Rh will need to be addressed after flip.
Going to widen the difference after flip. Plan on lowering lights by 1 hour a week when it is time. Hopefully they will all be mature by then.

Beautiful! Did you top them at all?
Thanks bro. They were topped July 18 I think. They were still pretty small so I may have FIMed one or two.
I plan to supercrop if/when they get too tall.

Early check in, another rain day:rolleyes:. Glad I am indoors and still thinking RH is going to need to be controlled real soon if something doesn't change weather wise around here.
Installed LST clips on many and supecropped the mutant last evening.
Less than 16 hours later things are looking up~!
DSC_0482.JPG
^^ Last week^^
DSC_0486.JPG
^^ Added a few more clips this a.m. when I saw how well the others did^^
^^ This week^^
DSC_0487.JPG
DSC_0488.JPG
^^ The mutant Mandarin cookie^^
DSC_0489.JPG

DSC_0490.JPG
^^Turned the lights down to 25% and still seeing this with lights at 20-24 inches above tops.^^
If I remember correctly I had my lights much stronger by this time in other grows?
Growth is good but the reaction's I am seeing have me apprehensive.
They do seem to flatten out after a couple days but WTF? :unsure:

Early check in, another rain day:rolleyes:. Glad I am indoors and still thinking RH is going to need to be controlled real soon if something doesn't change weather wise around here.
View attachment 17836
^^ Last week^^
View attachment 17825
^^ This week^^
View attachment 17826
View attachment 17827
View attachment 17828

View attachment 17829
^^Turned the lights down to 25% and still seeing this with lights at 20-24 inches above tops.^^
If I remember correctly I had my lights much stronger by this time in other grows?
I was gonna say the mutant mandarin cookies looked a little light stressed. Those tsl2000s are strong lights.

View attachment 17836
^^ Last week^^
View attachment 17825
^^ This week^^
View attachment 17826
View attachment 17827
View attachment 17828

View attachment 17829
I see some you break the cell walls and bend them over and others you are using the clips. Is there any reason?

Ps: I like your room

I see some you break the cell walls and bend them over and others you are using the clips. Is there any reason?

From my understanding, cell wall breaks or supercropping is to slow down the growth of that particular branch to allow others to catch up and even out the canopy. LST clips to shape plant and allow more light and air to circulate through.

I have supercropped before which is breaking legs and arms[ more my style] but didn't really intend on it yet.
RR is correct in the difference. They both add stress to the plant, but the SC is high stress where clips are already named low stress training clips.
Hopefully where broken the branch will form a knuckle which in the long run is 'said' to improve that particular branch's buds?
From my experimenting the buds sure don't lack from it. Used to do all sorts of stress training to my plants long ago outdoors.
I may a few other surprises before this is over.;)
The ones that snapped just could not take the bend.
Lots of growth in there dude. I really admire you all that can handle that many plants and strains with all the different traits etc.
Thanks man~! 👊
I have done nothing different for any plant yet~!
One feeding which I believe was not needed for all but they needed the MG back on 7/29.
They are so green I believe the soil had all that was needed so far. Almost too green~!🤷‍♂️
They are all really becoming thick little bushes.
Pulled all sorts of fan blades and lower branches on almost all already.
I would like them taller before flip in full fashion, not just straight up.
Couple more weeks vegging won't hurt.
Watering has been very easy at basically once a week or 5 days so far so why rush.

Week 7 in the room.
Turned lights down to 17/7. Will drop 1or 2 hours a week from here on out till 12/12.
1693056861043.png
^^ Last week^^
0826230820.jpg
^^This week^^ Phone picture seems to make room look brighter? Still at 25% ~!
0826230822.jpg
^^ They're getting ready^^ ;)
Still basically have not fed the plants??
They seem IMO to be growing slow, but not showing any defs??
I mean at 25% 2 feet away and no food added and only needing water every 5 days at the most they seem healthy??
Think I am on a good path...
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. (y)

Week 7 in the room.
Turned lights down to 17/7. Will drop 1or 2 hours a week from here on out till 12/12.
View attachment 18894
^^ Last week^^
View attachment 18893
^^This week^^ Phone picture seems to make room look brighter? Still at 25% ~!
View attachment 18896
^^ They're getting ready^^ ;)
Still basically have not fed the plants??
They seem IMO to be growing slow, but not showing any defs??
I mean at 25% 2 feet away and no food added and only needing water every 5 days at the most they seem healthy??
Think I am on a good path...
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. (y)
They look really good man!
Do you notice a benefit using those watering plates?
Ive been considering getting some but ive been skeptical

They look really good man!
Do you notice a benefit using those watering plates?
Ive been considering getting some but ive been skeptical
Thanks man~!
The trays really do help you water properly.
They distribute the water evenly, slow you down to some extent and prevent washing surface soil away when you pour.
On top of that I believe they reduce evaporation from the surface so quick.
👊

Thanks man~!
The trays really do help you water properly.
They distribute the water evenly, slow you down to some extent and prevent washing surface soil away when you pour.
On top of that I believe they reduce evaporation from the surface so quick.
👊
Well, thats it then. Gonna ask my wife to get me some for Christmas lmao.
I only get 2 days between waterings here but i have my dehu in my 4x4 so its kinda expected i guess.

Well, thats it then. Gonna ask my wife to get me some for Christmas lmao.
I only get 2 days between waterings here but i have my dehu in my 4x4 so its kinda expected i guess.
They're pretty cheap.

I have no dehumidifier as of now , but know I will need one very soon.
My humidifier has not needed to be filled in 4 weeks ~!
I am blown away how humid the room is staying since I am using an Air conditioner to control the room.
I even set one AC exhaust fan to run when over 65 and it runs daily.
Probably does not help one little bit since all the air that is drawn in from outside is right up there also?
That was my main thought in biting the bullet and running the air conditioner this whole grow.
Getting close I think to switching over to outside air and letting the temps swing a little more.

They're pretty cheap.

I have no dehumidifier as of now , but know I will need one very soon.
My humidifier has not needed to be filled in 4 weeks ~!
I am blown away how humid the room is staying since I am using an Air conditioner to control the room.
I even set one AC exhaust fan to run when over 65 and it runs daily.
Probably does not help one little bit since all the air that is drawn in from outside is right up there also?
That was my main thought in biting the bullet and running the air conditioner this whole grow.
Getting close I think to switching over to outside air and letting the temps swing a little more.
Oh wow. Only 4 bucks thats not bad at all
If the weather keeps going the way it is ill be pulling air in from outside cause its just to much to run 3 acs.

those things are cool looking, do they ever clog? are they ez to take out? have you used the pads with them at all?

one last q... do ya gotta pour slow or can ya just dump on top and move on?

those things are cool looking, do they ever clog? are they ez to take out? have you used the pads with them at all?

one last q... do ya gotta pour slow or can ya just dump on top and move on?
No they never clog. You can move them around or splash soil off them if you flood them.
They have a slit on one side so you just slide them around the stem. I didn't install them until the plants went to the 5 gallon buckets.
They are only about 1/2 inch deep then the water overflows to the edge where it sent through the square cut outs.
If your soil is not level then you need to go slow. Never tried the pads.
For me I fill a 1g watering can and water 2 or 3 plants go refill and move on to next. When done doing all I go back and do it again.
When I am done with the second round, I look for runoff and maybe even test with meter on bottom hole in bucket.

No they never clog. You can move them around or splash soil off them if you flood them.
They have a slit on one side so you just slide them around the stem. I didn't install them until the plants went to the 5 gallon buckets.
They are only about 1/2 inch deep then the water overflows to the edge where it sent through the square cut outs.
For me I fill a 1g watering can and water 2 or 3 plants go refill and move on to next. When done doing all I go back and do it again.
When I am done with the second round, I look for runoff and maybe even test with meter on bottom hole in bucket.
Dragging a hose in there isn’t an option for watering? That’s what I do. Be there all day with a watering can. Especially when they get to flowering and peak transpiration.

a meter? what kind of meter? moisture??

those discs sound cool, i bet you have zero soil erosion. and like ya say, holds the moisture in the containers better too!!

a meter? what kind of meter? moisture??

those discs sound cool, i bet you have zero soil erosion. and like ya say, holds the moisture in the containers better too!!

Yea simple moisture meter.
1693132834897.png
The Sohum is light as air. I have two holes drilled on each side of the 5g at 6 inches below top and 3 inches above bottom.
I lift /tilt the 5g bucket to see how heavy they are and what would be dry to me shows ample moisture to go a couple more days usually.
I don't count on the meter, but it helps.

Holy barrel rolls last night~!:cool:

Yea simple moisture meter.
View attachment 19013
The Sohum is light as air. I have two holes drilled on each side of the 5g at 6 inches below top and 3 inches above bottom.
I lift /tilt the 5g bucket to see how heavy they are and what would be dry to me shows ample moisture to go a couple more days usually.
I don't count on the meter, but it helps.

Holy barrel rolls last night~!:cool:

right on, i got one of those meters like that too. i use it like you do, kind of a second opinion when no one else is there. they work well as long as you keep em clean.

wow bro they haven't had a flip like that in a while. that was the first thing i looked at on the net today, i didn't see any news about him though.

🙃

Love your work 'Roller!

Yeah that was full on Ricky Bobby shit last night. It wasn't "The Big One"...It was The Long One!

Preece spent the night in the hospital and was released this morning. Sounds ok and tweeted he'll be back but IDK how soon. One tough SOB to climb out of that car on his own after that

Hey, I just got in on the last page and your plants look great.....one thing I see as an issue is there's not enough soil in your pots....Aquaman was on about that on the Farm something about water table and root zone.....I just took heed and fill them to the brim...within 2" .....better for watering frequency as well .......

A beautiful room and set up you have there.........

I had 8 in a 5x5 with 4 plants up front and 4 at the back that were difficult to water so I used a 5 gallon bucket and ran a 4 way water manifold under it with 4 hoses running along a pole at the back feeding off to the plants....On the $25 manifold there's 1 main shut off and each line has a separate valve on it to adjust the flow. I used a plastic tray as a defuser like trays you have above with holes drilled in them. I just filled the bucket with my 4 gallons of feed and watered all 4 in the back.....it worked

Watered all plants with Mosquito bits water.
Seeing small fungus gnat activity.
Turned lights down by 1/2 hour, hoping not to grow past Dec.
Hey, I just got in on the last page and your plants look great.....one thing I see as an issue is there's not enough soil in your pots....Aquaman was on about that on the Farm something about water table and root zone.....I just took heed and fill them to the brim...within 2" .....better for watering frequency as well .......

A beautiful room and set up you have there.........
Thanks Pipe, you got it going on for sure.
I plan on topping off the 5gs when I flip.
Still have 2 bags of the COM and 1 of the Sohum.
Feeding has been so easy, basically non existant that I expect to just add more soil and my flower nutes.
The pots were low when I transplanted but have settled even lower.
No worries hopefully. 👊

Watered all plants with Mosquito bits water.
Seeing small fungus gnat activity.
Turned lights down by 1/2 hour, hoping not to grow past Dec.

Thanks Pipe, you got it going on for sure.
I plan on topping off the 5gs when I flip.
Still have 2 bags of the COM and 1 of the Sohum.
Feeding has been so easy, basically non existant that I expect to just add more soil and my flower nutes.
The pots were low when I transplanted but have settled even lower.
No worries hopefully. 👊
Like I said its something Aquaman was talking about and he's the man as far as watering needs go. I like them full because it lets them hold more water so more time in between....

He hasn't lead me astray on anything so far so when he speaks I listen.....I don't always comprehend what the fk they're on about but little bits eventually get into my grey matter and I blurt these bits out without knowing why....I just know they're in there for a reason.😄😄😄

Your plants are healthy and growing well so that's really all that matters......

Back
Top Bottom