Stoney's Luv Shack

Stoneyluv

Outlaw Pot Snob
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Y'all this is my diary of good times and good plants!!!!

I've been growing indoors for quite a few years and normally grow a perpetual style setup with two 4' x 4' cabinets, one for veg and the other for flower. I most recently upgraded the flower area to all LED, using two California light works solarsystem 550 multi spectrum lights. in the veg area i use a CLW 275 LED.

so i said i normally grow perpetual but most recently i had started over with all new genetics and cleaned up the rooms a little bit so i only have five plants in flower and five small clones in veg. my flowered plants are all going on four weeks in and have all their cotton tops!!

two of them are white fire (wifi), one is skunk#1, Skittles, and Martian Candy...

DSCN0456.JPG

DSCN0457.JPG

DSCN0458.JPG

DSCN0459.JPG

DSCN0460.JPG

The five clones i have (one of each plant in flower) are in an aero cloner and i have not put them into any soil yet. so kinda of a good time to start the journal.

i grow in soil organically and i like to use a self irrigation setup to make watering simple. I also like to use airpots and they can be tricky to water so the SIP setup makes them more tolerable for watering.

I'll go over more details as i do things.

so i hope to meet you all and share some good vibes, maybe some good food, some good tunes, good pics, all the good stuff!!!!!!!!!

OH, and Happy 420!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smileys-passing-joint.gif

The reset has done very well for you man. These ladies just look stacked and happy and are lovin' the care you're giving them. We're all in for a treat of a show!

So you asked me about the blue TPU? I call it Blue #5 😇

IMG_4483.JPG

It's actually a small .25KG spool and it was the separate color I bought at the same time as the multipack. The multi has a similar blue but I love the electric color of this one...reminds me of my old '69 VW Cal Looker Bug, and then I saw how close it is to that #5 I knew I'd be using it when I build the lift for this car in my diecast garage.
And here's the multi pack

The other cool thing about all of these TPU's are they're semi transparent so if you backlight them they look wicked AF :devilish:

I'm in~!
Glad to have you here.

Ah yeah!!! it wouldn't feel right without ya!!!!

happy 420!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Stoney. Happy 420 to you too.

Thank you sir!!! Happy 420!!!!!

The reset has done very well for you man. These ladies just look stacked and happy and are lovin' the care you're giving them. We're all in for a treat of a show!

So you asked me about the blue TPU? I call it Blue #5 😇

View attachment 830

It's actually a small .25KG spool and it was the separate color I bought at the same time as the multipack. The multi has a similar blue but I love the electric color of this one...reminds me of my old '69 VW Cal Looker Bug, and then I saw how close it is to that #5 I knew I'd be using it when I build the lift for this car in my diecast garage.
And here's the multi pack

The other cool thing about all of these TPU's are they're semi transparent so if you backlight them they look wicked AF :devilish:
I'll tell ya man, these plants have been such a joy to care for. no fussing, non were cranky.. had the can't get right in the beginning but the others have been ez street!!!

I am so getting some blue #5!!!!! without a doubt!!!! i have like five blues and non are that one!!

just ordered a clear PETG +, not sure what the + is all about on the petg but hey i''m a sucker for the + stuff right now!!! hahaha

Happy 420 brother Bandit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smileys-passing-joint.gif

I tried some of the + stuff and couldn't tell a difference?

The clear stuff I struggled with. If you figure out the secret, let me know!

I tried some of the + stuff and couldn't tell a difference?

The clear stuff I struggled with. If you figure out the secret, let me know!

I have some transparent in PLA+ but i feel it's more translucent than clear, i am hoping the PETG is a little clearer. the fact that is was a + model was just a happy accident and the company sold me on their quality and transparency that they bragged about...

• PETG+ FILAMENT】ACTIVEME premium PETG+ 3D filament 1.75mm have the low shrinkage, good liquidity, high transparency, excellent flexibility with good glossy finish and strong light penetration for impressive printing results
  • ✅【PREMIUM MATERIAL】We make the material upgrade of the PETG filament, PETG+ filament is produced with high purity raw material, odorless, non-toxic, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. Furthermore, this beautiful PETG+ filament 1.75mm make prints come out with a little shine or spark to it
  • ✅【ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY】These tough PETG+ 3D printing filament to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm. 3D printer filament is suitable for both 3D printers and 3D printing pen, no warping, no odor,no clogging, no bubbles. Works perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers
here it is in PLA+ transparent... my goal is to be able to see the difference between poopy fish water and clear water so i can tell when to stop flushing my filter... i don't think it's clear enough.

DSCN0468.JPG
I'm hoping the petg is a clearer, i have been kinda hooked on this clear petg combo pack i bought, the green is so awesome!!!

DSCN0464.JPG

and really glows bright under a black light!!!!

DSCN0466.JPG

I will post a pic of the clear petg+ when i get it tomorrow, i'm going to print one of those fittings out right away!!

and i'm gonna have to order that five pack of TPU bandit posted... i didn't even know they made clears in TPU!!! so yeah i'll be buying that too i guess!!!! i still wanna buy some of that wood filament with real wood fibers!!! I'm pretty new to 3d printing so i'm still geeking out on stuff!!!

hey hey hey!!

I hope everyone had a great 420... i had a blast!!!! took the day off, went over to a good buddies house to help work on his '76 firebird.... did some smoky burnouts and some smoky smoky!!!!! ah yeah!!!!!! also got my new pond filter, one of those all in one multi stage pressure filters that you bury most of in the ground so it's hidden. I didn't hide it yet.... i have a koi pond with some frogs and fish, well a lot of fish.. i'll get some pics of it in the daylight.

the filter came with some pretty wimpy gaskets that leaked so i printed some beefy ones out in TPU and now i don't have any drips...

DSCN0473.JPG

I also got that PETG+, it's a little clearer... plus i changed some settings to help but it's not glass by any means..... but it is see through enough to tell dirty water from clean water so i will give it try!!!

DSCN0470.JPG

I'll get some photos of the new filter tomorrow during the daylight, if i have time that is... i went in my basement tonight and the water heater was leaking all over!!!! i got it just in time before it ruined anything. turned off the valves and shut down the breaker. now i gotta run out tomorrow morning and get a new one... like $600 fuckers!!!!!! could be worse...

at least i saved some money on some seeds i got at greenpoint on a reverse auction... scored a pack of purple fritter (apple fritter x purple punch) six fems for $28 total!!

more good stuff tomorrow

:alien:

Hey Stoney what printer are you using?

How well do the gaskets hold up over time? I went another route for gaskets I printed molds and used silicone. Your way seems a lot easier if they work well.

hey hey hey!!

I hope everyone had a great 420... i had a blast!!!! took the day off, went over to a good buddies house to help work on his '76 firebird.... did some smoky burnouts and some smoky smoky!!!!! ah yeah!!!!!! also got my new pond filter, one of those all in one multi stage pressure filters that you bury most of in the ground so it's hidden. I didn't hide it yet.... i have a koi pond with some frogs and fish, well a lot of fish.. i'll get some pics of it in the daylight.

the filter came with some pretty wimpy gaskets that leaked so i printed some beefy ones out in TPU and now i don't have any drips...

View attachment 997

I also got that PETG+, it's a little clearer... plus i changed some settings to help but it's not glass by any means..... but it is see through enough to tell dirty water from clean water so i will give it try!!!

View attachment 996

I'll get some photos of the new filter tomorrow during the daylight, if i have time that is... i went in my basement tonight and the water heater was leaking all over!!!! i got it just in time before it ruined anything. turned off the valves and shut down the breaker. now i gotta run out tomorrow morning and get a new one... like $600 fuckers!!!!!! could be worse...

at least i saved some money on some seeds i got at greenpoint on a reverse auction... scored a pack of purple fritter (apple fritter x purple punch) six fems for $28 total!!

more good stuff tomorrow

#Upgrade on those gaskets! You know it's kinda weird and freaky how there's always crossover ideas and things happenings....

IMG_0301.JPG

I'm making an electrostatic filter for the backside of my Ruck fan and printed out two ring gaskets yesterday for it. The material will be here tomorrow and the xtra long screws I need are ready for pickup right now so I hope to have it on by the end of the weekend

Man that sucks on the water heater. I put in a Rheem about 10 years ago after a not so good experience with a tankless POS. That Rheem has been nothing but a reliable workhorse. Meanwhile all the new builds for the yuppies have tankless units on the outside of the house. And guess what happens when we get ice storms? They burst and then every plumber in the city makes enough to put their kid thru college in a weeks worth of work. I couldn't imagine paying somebody $10-$15K for a dang water heater and install. A damn water heater! IDK but it must be nice to have $$ to toss out like that when you can't do the most basic of job as a homeowner.

Man $28 is a steal! I was all over the Oreoz S1 auction but couldn't score for less than $58. Some were buying after just one drop and paying high 80s. And then it figures I check in the middle of the night after I already got a pack and sure enough while everybody's sleeping a pack dropped down in the 30s.😖

Well I hope that WH install goes well Buddy! We've got a double header in baseball today then hopefully a day off tomorrow. Got some softshell crab in the fridge thawing out, a tomahawk ribeye, and some quail legs I wanna do up for a nice Sunday dinner while the boys go racing at 'Dega! First day off in several weeks so I'm gonna soak it in!😎

Hey Stoney what printer are you using?

How well do the gaskets hold up over time? I went another route for gaskets I printed molds and used silicone. Your way seems a lot easier if they work well.

I'm not sure how they're gonna hold up, we're on that train of info together Mr. Red!!! i'll holla if anything deteriorates or breaks down. One thing i did notice is the TPU i got from bandits link is much softer and i might reprint the gaskets just because i can. the other TPU i had was from priline https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074DV9JMX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 and it is much harder than the TINMORRY that bandit posted and the TIMORRY stuff actually lists a shore rating on the hardness. i saw others did this as well, don't think i'll buy TPU again without knowing that number!!!

I have an ender 3 v2 neo. What kind do you have?

#Upgrade on those gaskets! You know it's kinda weird and freaky how there's always crossover ideas and things happenings....

View attachment 1011

I'm making an electrostatic filter for the backside of my Ruck fan and printed out two ring gaskets yesterday for it. The material will be here tomorrow and the xtra long screws I need are ready for pickup right now so I hope to have it on by the end of the weekend

Man that sucks on the water heater. I put in a Rheem about 10 years ago after a not so good experience with a tankless POS. That Rheem has been nothing but a reliable workhorse. Meanwhile all the new builds for the yuppies have tankless units on the outside of the house. And guess what happens when we get ice storms? They burst and then every plumber in the city makes enough to put their kid thru college in a weeks worth of work. I couldn't imagine paying somebody $10-$15K for a dang water heater and install. A damn water heater! IDK but it must be nice to have $$ to toss out like that when you can't do the most basic of job as a homeowner.

Man $28 is a steal! I was all over the Oreoz S1 auction but couldn't score for less than $58. Some were buying after just one drop and paying high 80s. And then it figures I check in the middle of the night after I already got a pack and sure enough while everybody's sleeping a pack dropped down in the 30s.😖

Well I hope that WH install goes well Buddy! We've got a double header in baseball today then hopefully a day off tomorrow. Got some softshell crab in the fridge thawing out, a tomahawk ribeye, and some quail legs I wanna do up for a nice Sunday dinner while the boys go racing at 'Dega! First day off in several weeks so I'm gonna soak it in!😎

Man how about briscoe starting out behind his teammate on the second row!!!!!! dega infield is the biggest party in nascar!!!

yeah man i was stoked on those seeds... i had sat through four price drops on it and couldn't take it anymore... they were 22.98 and only five something for shipping... it was the slowest choice and i just was looking at the price and saw they shipped already!!!!!

so the newest and most expensive thing here at the luv shack, no it's not a bong or grow light... it's a brand new water heater!!!!!! hahahaha

DSCN0483.JPG

everything went well, cutting the cardboard box open was the toughest part!!!! funny story, back when i put our current heater in, I turned the temps down on the elements to save money, my woman didn't know that she thought that's just how hot it got and that was it. so i asked her to check it out tonight after i had it turned on for twenty minutes or so and she said wow it's so hot!!! i was like shit, no going back now!!! i never told her anything!!! hahahaha

it's late but i don't care I'm about to go take a good hot shower!!!

good luck to the 14 bro.... the 5 sucks at talladega, mostly gets dnf's!!!

i got that five pack of TPU today, that is some cool ass filament!!!

🏁🏁🏁

Sorry it took so long to say hi.

But where I’m from you need to be careful before walking into a person’s “Luv Shack”. 🤣

Nice plants! Grow looks great.

the luv shack baby!!!

Thanks for the kind words!!! i hope they keep on truckin on. i didn't get to putting the clones in soil yet, i have them in the cloner and the light right above em. last week i poured in a little clonex clone & sedling nutrient.

enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!!!!

got my new pond filter kicking butt!!! my old filter was large, slow, and time consuming.

DSCN0478.JPG

this is my new one, looks like a small pool filter!!

DSCN0474.JPG

fish are happy.....

DSCN0475.JPG

DSCN0477.JPG

it rained all afternoon here... good day to be a duck... or a chicken!!!

I bought a few more fluffy butts a couple months ago... they all seem to be getting along nicely....

DSCN0479.JPG

DSCN0480.JPG

shower time!!!!!

have a great weekend everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☠️

Last edited:
Looks like you're neck deep and fluffy butts and goldies!!🤩

Man yesterday was insane in the Xfinity series. So many wrecks and they kept getting more and more violent. Cars just disintegrating and there's awesome video of a tire flying thru the air and a cockpit cam tracking it all they way until it smashed down into the front of the car.
Today's gonna be fun..Whole day off so I'll be cooking, smoking, and drinking all day long and once again will have the scanners going on race center!

Say I wanted to ask you...You get Coast of Main products right? The Lawbsta meal?
GGM has some CoM stuff in the dank deals so I ordered two bags of lobster compost and four bags of Stonington Blend potting mix. Just the name "Stonington" had me rolling. So I wanna try it out and see if it's better than the Lush I've been using for a few years now. Then looking around and digging deeper I found I can kinda get it local. It would be a ship to store deal but the store is about a 45 minute drive. So that might be an option if I like it if it doesn;t get into the dank deal sales.

WH install looks good Man. Kinda weird not seeing it be gas. Everything here is gas so I also have to do the whole chimney pipe deal when I changed mine out.

@steamroller...Man what a great looking tank!! I'm gonna have to dig up an old video I have of an aquaponics grow. Did you know those clown loaches are great weed farmers?😋

Man yesterday was insane in the Xfinity series. So many wrecks and they kept getting more and more violent. Cars just disintegrating and there's awesome video of a tire flying thru the air and a cockpit cam tracking it all they way until it smashed down into the front of the car.
Today's gonna be fun..Whole day off so I'll be cooking, smoking, and drinking all day long and once again will have the scanners going on race center!

Say I wanted to ask you...You get Coast of Main products right? The Lawbsta meal?
GGM has some CoM stuff in the dank deals so I ordered two bags of lobster compost and four bags of Stonington Blend potting mix. Just the name "Stonington" had me rolling. So I wanna try it out and see if it's better than the Lush I've been using for a few years now. Then looking around and digging deeper I found I can kinda get it local. It would be a ship to store deal but the store is about a 45 minute drive. So that might be an option if I like it if it doesn;t get into the dank deal sales.

WH install looks good Man. Kinda weird not seeing it be gas. Everything here is gas so I also have to do the whole chimney pipe deal when I changed mine out.

@steamroller...Man what a great looking tank!! I'm gonna have to dig up an old video I have of an aquaponics grow. Did you know those clown loaches are great weed farmers?😋
I use COM Stonington and used the lobster compost in my first grow.
Besides the time I vegged the compost can be the only difference in my grows.
Nothing has come close to that grow.. :unsure:
I have two bags of it here already for next time.
COM is good stuff.
Race yesterday was insane!
Flying cars[ not the good ones] and 10+ car pile ups.
Will be watching Dega while making and enjoying fresh pressed rosin today.(y)

Some articles on Clown loaches say they may live 50 years.
Some of mine are 25ish years with me. Many document this long.
One of my favorite fish all time.

Love the pond~!
I am a fish guy at heart.View attachment 1053
View attachment 1054
^^My 180gallon^^

oh wow that looks awesome!!!! i love the woodwork, and your fish look very cool!!! i bet that's fun to stare at when you're all baked!!!

And to think I use them as rain barrels.
Great DIY!

hehe oh we got rain barrels too... i keep this in my basement right next to my grow...

DSCN0484.JPG

i'm proud to say i haven't used a drop of well water for my plants in years now. i keep a few water totes around and use a couple as rain collectors. one is just for my pond and the other is for my grow, it's been in there a while, even has some growth on top... haha

DSCN0487.JPG

DSCN0488.JPG

☠️

those chickens sure do make me laugh man!!! today i got six eggs... yum!!!

hell yeah i luv me some COM...

DSCN0485.JPG

i've used the granular stuff as well, both worked great!!! this compost stuff is just cheaper for me cuz it's local.

yeah i wish i had a gas water heater, it's expensive having propane delivered. i used to have a big tank and had a propane water heater and furnace. electric is just cheaper and easier to deal with. especially with having well water, wells are torture on water heaters. i need one about every 6 or 7 years... whenever i built the smoker, that's when i put the last one in!!! i wonder what i'll make out of this old heater?!?! maybe a cold smoke attachment for my smoker for cheeses n stuff!!!! idn... but i still have a gas stove!!! i run it from grill tanks, lasts about 3 or 4 months on a tank. i get a grill tank filled for $9.

got my seeds already!!!

DSCN0492.JPG

bro, i bought these on thursday and paid the cheapest shipping.... this is just one of the greatest things i love about greenpoint, discount prices with a top dollar service better than anywhere!!!!!!

been printing out corks of TPU. my new pond filter had some exposed hardware so i printed out corks!!

DSCN0489.JPG

DSCN0490.JPG

happens to fit the puffco just perfect too!!!!

DSCN0493.JPG

who would have ever thought i'd be printing out corks and gaskets!!! I even took a page out of your book and made some dab tray sneakers!!!

DSCN0494.JPG

🤘

scored yet another great deal last night from Greenpoint .... and they shipped it out today already!!!

Zkittles x purple punch... called Zangria

Screenshot 2023-04-25 012430.jpg

I have an appointment tonight to get my MMJ license renewed... spoiler alert, i'm gonna pass!! in fact i had to give the state and the doctor their money already.

🦨🦨🦨

"Dab jar sneakers" has me all:ROFLMAO:

Man GP must really love you! I still have no word on my Oreoz order. But it was like that with my Screaming Cookies tester pack too but they eventually got here.
I did get word today my COM stuff shipped so I'm holding off on upcanning so I can try some Stonington right away and compare to Lush. That compost is going to the yard though and help with some trees and shrubs that could use something special.
Congrats on the license and being legal! IDK if I'd ever get licensed here if it gets legal. Probably just depends how they do it if they ever do it at all. Right now we have a tax stamp system where you can have weed as long as it's taxed and has a stamp to prove it. Well to get the stamp you gotta take your weed to State Police and there they take the weed and make an arrest so our system now is entrapment at it's core, not a true legal way to be free with weed. I can see these fuckers doing that with licensing.

Last edited:
"Dab jar sneakers" has me all:ROFLMAO:

Man GP must really love you! I still have no word on my Oreoz order. But it was like that with my Screaming Cookies tester pack too but they eventually got here.
I did get word today my COM stuff shipped so I'm holding off on upcanning so I can try some Stonington right away and compare to Lush. That compost is going to the yard though and help with some trees and shrubs that could use something special.
Congrats on the license and being legal! IDK if I'd ever get licensed here if it gets legal. Probably just depends how they do it if they ever do it at all. Right now we have a tax stamp system where you can have weed as long as it's taxed and has a stamp to prove it. Well to get the stamp you gotta take your weed to State Police and there they take the weed and make an arrest so our system now is entrapment at it's core, not a true legal way to be free with weed. I can see these fuckers doing that with licensing.

what did ya call em , nike air max!! for real man!! 10% infill of quarter cubic and these things are super spongy!!! I made a special one for you....I'm gonna try to get em out to ya this week...

DSCN0507.JPG

that's cool you're getting that soil soon, can't wait to hear what ya think!!! I really need to upcan my clones... bro i don't even know if i can call them clones anymore. they're pretty much hydro plants growing in my cloner!!!

DSCN0498.JPG

DSCN0499.JPG

I hope to have them in soil by the end of the weekend, i'm almost afraid to see the roots!!!!!!!!

the other side of the fence has been on full charge.... just started the fifth week of flowering...

DSCN0501.JPG

DSCN0502.JPG

DSCN0503.JPG

DSCN0504.JPG

DSCN0505.JPG

wonder why your order is taking so long man, when i saw your message in the 420 sales thread i went looking but never saw the oreoz.. it must have sold out quick.

i have so many killer strains to try now i don't even know which one to try next!!!

Oh BTW, i passed!!! took a whole 2 minutes and everything is all official!! this is my third year now and nothing negative has come from the state at all. i think they're just happy to get a chunk of the money and move on!! it would be cool if your state eased up a bit..

we got some cooler weather rolling in so we got a roast in the slow cooker set for 10 hours!!!

DSCN0508.JPG

Have a great hump day!!! all dayyyyyyyy!!!!🐪

Last edited:
what did ya call em , nike air max!! for real man!! 10% infill of quarter cubic and these things are super spongy!!! I made a special one for you....I'm gonna try to get em out to ya this week...

View attachment 1415

that's cool you're getting that soil soon, can't wait to hear what ya think!!! I really need to upcan my clones... bro i don't even know if i can call them clones anymore. they're pretty much hydro plants growing in my cloner!!!

View attachment 1407

View attachment 1408

I hope to have them in soil by the end of the weekend, i'm almost afraid to see the roots!!!!!!!!

the other side of the fence has been on full charge.... just started the fifth week of flowering...

View attachment 1409

View attachment 1410

View attachment 1411

View attachment 1412

View attachment 1413

wonder why your order is taking so long man, when i saw your message in the 420 sales thread i went looking but never saw the oreoz.. it must have sold out quick.

i have so many killer strains to try now i don't even know which one to try next!!!

Oh BTW, i passed!!! took a whole 2 minutes and everything is all official!! this is my third year now and nothing negative has come from the state at all. i think they're just happy to get a chunk of the money and move on!! it would be cool if your state eased up a bit..

we got some cooler weather rolling in so we got a roast in the slow cooker set for 10 hours!!!

View attachment 1416

Have a great hump day!!! all dayyyyyyyy!!!!🐪

No beans in that stew? 😋
Man that's some funny stuff with that cloner.
Dude your water is a fucking treasure! You've seen all the filters I have to run my tap water thru so it works with organics. Yours just comes from the sky!!!
And that growth on top of the barrel...Nature's filter Bro!!! In fact you could probably lay down a bed of sphagnum moss there and grow lettuce in it so you get food and filtration all in one!!
Very lucky to have that man. Water off my asphalt shingle roof kinda sucks but I am kicking around an idea of a rain catcher for my earthbox autowater tanks. I have some small corrugated roofing panels and even some xtra aluminum reflective panels I could use I'm sure would work great.

And IDK if you've seen it yet but have you looked at pics of your past grows and done side by side with this one? Well I just did. I was looking thru my Farm content feed and looking at your pics...Night and day bro. There's some similarities in structure and grow style of course but health and the way they're stacking those cola towers is very impressive and next level. This is one badass grow and I bet bumper crop for you Man. And I can already see them putting on the diamonds🤩

No beans in that stew? 😋
Man that's some funny stuff with that cloner.
Dude your water is a fucking treasure! You've seen all the filters I have to run my tap water thru so it works with organics. Yours just comes from the sky!!!
And that growth on top of the barrel...Nature's filter Bro!!! In fact you could probably lay down a bed of sphagnum moss there and grow lettuce in it so you get food and filtration all in one!!
Very lucky to have that man. Water off my asphalt shingle roof kinda sucks but I am kicking around an idea of a rain catcher for my earthbox autowater tanks. I have some small corrugated roofing panels and even some xtra aluminum reflective panels I could use I'm sure would work great.

And IDK if you've seen it yet but have you looked at pics of your past grows and done side by side with this one? Well I just did. I was looking thru my Farm content feed and looking at your pics...Night and day bro. There's some similarities in structure and grow style of course but health and the way they're stacking those cola towers is very impressive and next level. This is one badass grow and I bet bumper crop for you Man. And I can already see them putting on the diamonds🤩

ya know i just saw some company teamed up with wendys to bring their chili to grocery stores. now you'll be able to have beans too!!! i saw they cut some deal with HEB. J/K...

Screenshot 2023-04-28 005545.jpg

in other bean news.... got my beans already!!!

DSCN0509.JPG

when i first put that rain collector in i did a ppm test and it ended up being cleaner than my sink tap!!! i used to joke that is was all the old shingles losing their rocks and my gutters were lined with the grit like a stream bottom and thats what makes my rain collectors so clean. haha all that grass is growing on a charcoal filter that i covered the hole with, birds n stuff drop seeds there all the time plus what gets blown around. i figured the roots would only keep it in place and clean it a little. so, let it grow!! i should drop a ganja seed in there!!!

no man i really haven't looked at old photos or anything. i have noticed the plants just looked a little fuller and thicker stems. other than that i keep thinking wow i haven't fucked up yet!!! I've changed a few things this round and i'm not sure what changes will stick and what won't.. i haven't really mentioned it but i am not using a mover this round, these led's have a better footprint than the LEC so i'm not sure i'll need that anymore. another change is the led is 100% all spectrums and even when i had only one with the LEC i still didn't have it at 100%. and new mylar, but i'm only crediting that 2% better at most!!! hahaha so if i didn't use the mover anymore i wouldn't need the cages, letting them spread out a little could only help. except for the fact then i would need some sort of bud holders in place. just not sure what i'll change yet. if i didn't use a mover i could even go scrog. i would be fine just using the turntable for harvests and getting the plants out. maybe not go perpetual for a while... don't know.

but now that you mention it i guess the colas are better than normal. one thing i've been noticing is the lower buds are still stacking nice. normally they would be starting to mature and give up, these seem to be still growing....

DSCN0516.JPG

and the leaves seem to look just much more healthier than normal, angling upwards more and more blades and not dead!!

one oops i had was i burned the top of the tallest plant, i underestimated the power of the light. i raised it up since then and cut back most of the damage but only cut the leaves not any of the bud, but man it only takes minutes when you're not looking.. it crept within a foot of the glass on me quick.

DSCN0515.JPG

so far it's been a very smooth crop with little to no effort.

but thanks so much for the kind words brother, i'm really hoping for some good squishin buds!!!

new bandits video!!!

I put my clones in soil today... they were in the cloner for weeks now and way overdue...

DSCN0521.JPG

the roots weren't nearly as bad as i thought they would be.....

DSCN0522.JPG

DSCN0523.JPG

I put them each in a red bottom airpot and watered them in with the left over cloner water, cleaned out the cloner and filled it up for the next round...

DSCN0528.JPG

i need to lay down new mylar and get the veg cabinet all cleaned up yet. I'll try to get on that this week!!

hope the race gets in tomorrow... been raining here for like four days now and still raining now. i'm only a couple hours from dover so i'm sure they're getting wet too!!! go #5!!!!!!

have a great week everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's crazy with those roots! You cut that birds nest off or just stuff down in the pot? I remember cutting mine off. Shocked 'em a bit but really nothing bad. Like a mechanical root prune instead of an air prune and these plants are tough AF.
Man I was hustling around yesterday and got home 5 minutes after noon, tried to log into race center and nothing then I saw the postponement notice.
Racing on a Monday morning now! Ryan Truex had a dang rocket on rails Saturday so I bet Martin is licking his chops.
Fucking Bowman is gonna torpedo my efforts in the pool next week. I had a weird feeling when I made those picks that my Bowman picks were off and man are they ever! I remember having Chastain in those spots but had a feeling the 1 car may not win early in the year but turn it on late so I swapped Chastain for Bowman last week and didn't feel good about it because I already had Bowman down for Kansas. Well I stuck with him for Dega but meant to change him out on Kansas but forgot and now that mistake is gonna cost me. Not as bad as my thinking Jimmie Johnson would come back and dominate but close.

Man I swear you could win 2-3 auctions and get those seeds before my one order but I do have good news...Mine will be here today!! I'll be updating later, got lots of pic I've been taking but forgetting to post
Happy Monday Brother!!!

sweet!!!!! wow they have six on sale right now... i'll keep the page up while i watch the race, see if i can't score a pack of oreoz back in stock!!!

still workin on the oreoz, but in the meantime critterz will be a great addition...

View attachment 1898

see who gets theirs first!!! hahaha damn i just noticed those are free shipping too!!!!!! hells yeah!!!
The free shipping was a very pleasant surprise! I wasn't sure if it was new or just because I logged into my account before making the order. Last 3 orders I forgot to log in and wondered if that was what slowed up my shipments. I also use the cash app to pay. I love that thing! After placing the order the confirmation brings up a qr code. Just scan and pay!! Man those days of sending cash or money orders seem so ancient now!
Good luck getting a good price on Oreoz Buddy! BTW I'm gonna try to get this goodie box out to ya this week. Got some Amazon returns too so gonnatry to get it all done at once after my new drivers license appointment. BTW Many thanks for those diamonds man! I already slurped down the Briscoe jar 🥴

Man how about Kansas!!! What a great race! And Noah and Ross going fisticuffs after!! Then Ross with the "We have a no push policy here at Trackhouse" hahahaha! That was fun.
Too bad Larson got so loose Hamlin took advantage like that. If the 1 car had done that move everybody would be talking about it like he was the Devil but 11 does it and it's hard racing 🤔
And then this shit here...Uhhggghhh. 😖🤬😖Seemed to a be a theme Sunday

hqdefault.jpg

I saw that and all I could hear was this song playing in my head the rest of the race

Last edited:
The free shipping was a very pleasant surprise! I wasn't sure if it was new or just because I logged into my account before making the order. Last 3 orders I forgot to log in and wondered if that was what slowed up my shipments. I also use the cash app to pay. I love that thing! After placing the order the confirmation brings up a qr code. Just scan and pay!! Man those days of sending cash or money orders seem so ancient now!
Good luck getting a good price on Oreoz Buddy! BTW I'm gonna try to get this goodie box out to ya this week. Got some Amazon returns too so gonnatry to get it all done at once after my new drivers license appointment. BTW Many thanks for those diamonds man! I already slurped down the Briscoe jar 🥴

Man how about Kansas!!! What a great race! And Noah and Ross going fisticuffs after!! Then Ross with the "We have a no push policy here at Trackhouse" hahahaha! That was fun.
Too bad Larson got so loose Hamlin took advantage like that. If the 1 car had done that move everybody would be talking about it like he was the Devil but 11 does it and it's hard racing 🤔
And then this shit here...Uhhggghhh. 😖🤬😖Seemed to a be a theme Sunday

View attachment 1921

I saw that and all I could hear was this song playing in my head the rest of the race

ya know a few orders ago my login wouldn't work at greenpoint. I had to make a new account. then forgot my new password and had to reset it!!! haha i was trying for a good deal on oreoz, then i went out to my pond and the pump took a shit so i had to spend $125 on one and that spoiled my seed buying event for the weekend!! got a kick ass pump today though!!!!

so last week my CF-710 had an issue and the button broke. i glued it and wired it in place and printed a new button!!!! DSCN0529.JPG

DSCN0533.JPG

but i bought a new one... what a size difference!!

DSCN0539.JPG

the coils are tiny compared to the OG...

DSCN0541.JPG

yeah i learned one thing this weekend... there is not a driver in nascar that can beat larson clean! he went all the way to back thanks to the 45 then passed everybody, some two and three times, takes the lead, all on one set less of tires than everybody else at that! then when hamlin couldn't pass him clean he had to hit him to do it... fuckin douchebag!!! and man i was so hoping the 42 would have kicked ross' ass!!! when he gave that smirk smile i wish gragson would have knocked his fuckin chicklets down his throat!!! ya gotta get the first shot in nascar, fights get broken up too quick!! i hope somebody whoops his ass though!!! fuckin schmo needs to learn how to drive thats for sure!! but what's up with gragson's haircut?!?!?! looks like the dude from north korea!!! hahaha

🙃

Back
Top Bottom