Thug Pug in the House

freezeland

Living Free
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Lookie what showed up today. Got some Thug Pug bling with it too and a pretty good bunch of freebies seeds.

The Peanut Butter Breath F3’s will be up first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 29
Lookie what showed up today. Got some Thug Pug bling with it too and a pretty good bunch of freebies seeds.

The Peanut Butter Breath F3’s will be up first.
Never grew a ThugPug strain but I hear they are a solid breeder. Happy growing! Peanut Butter Breath sounds dannnkkk

PBB is one of my top favorites of all times. It has it all. Not for a new grower or smoker.
Did you grow the PBB from Thugpug before or did you try it from a dispo or somethin? Have never tried it but I've been hearing enough about I now will have to buy some PBB.

Dayum that is a dense looking nug, almost LOOKS like it smells like Peanut Butter lol. Ok...if I can find it Im getting some PBB from Thugpug next time I buy seeds (I wait for sales :p).

Dayum that is a dense looking nug, almost LOOKS like it smells like Peanut Butter lol. Ok...if I can find it Im getting some PBB from Thugpug next time I buy seeds (I wait for sales :p).
There are only two seed banks that sell Thug Pug genetics. And that is straight up from Thug Pug. If your interested in which two go here https://thethugpug.com/

There are only two seed banks that sell Thug Pug genetics. And that is straight up from Thug Pug. If your interested in which two go here https://thethugpug.com/
Word, just looked into it and looks like the PBB F3 is on sale rn, fk yeah! Gonna get a pack from TerpySeeds as Seedsherenow is being glitchy. Fk yeah! PBB ftw lol

Don’t know. One would have to ask Gromer Juana of Thug Pug. I can only go by what is posted on the Thug Pug’s homepage.
Do you know if terpy takes credit cards? how long did it take to get the order. Sorry for the dumb questions, I never bought seeds through the mail.

Number 5 broke surface today. 8 days to pop. Not expecting much from this one but we’ll see. Of the other 4 that popped 4 days ago one is lagging the other 3. Think I might have damaged it when I topped the cup up with soil. They were becoming leggy. So 3 viables so far and two the jury is out on to toss or let grow. I’ll be tissue sampling these soon to determine sex. I’ll probably drop 5 more seeds when I get the tissue results back. Hopefully there is one or two fem’s in the first 5.

Going to be following this. I've heard Thug Pug mentioned a lot but have not really seen their gear grow.

For those looking to purchase through Terpy, I've, personally, never had an issue with them through 6 purchases over about a year. I haven't used them since they started taking CC's, so it was even more sketch than now, but they're good.

Back
Top Bottom