Welcome to my garden!

Met up with @steamroller for a quick minute yesterday for a couple new additions to the room.
Zamal Dreams and Sirius Black, super pumped for the Sirius Black, but I always need more sativas and Zamal Dreams sounds bangin too 🤩
He also gave me some buds from his last harvest, Candy Store, Grape Balls of Fire, Mandarin Cookies r3, and Cherry Gar-See-Ya and they totally knock my socks right off.
Great flavor, long lasting high.
Smoked the Grape Balls of Fire when I got home yesterday and totally lost track of time lol. It was 2 when I sat down, and 445 when I got up 😳 lol

Nice ~! That was a 1 inch top that I just could not throw out so I stuck it in the cup with the larger cut~!
Good job.
Can't wait to try these out.
I got 2 up and 1 clone still in veg.

Nice ~! That was a 1 inch top that I just could not throw out so I stuck it in the cup with the larger cut~!
Good job.
Can't wait to try these out.
I got 2 up and 1 clone still in veg.
It was barely hanging on in that cup, had maybe 7 or 8 little roots coming off it, just enough to hold it upright lol.

So far we have
6/6 SDH sprouted
3/6 TSS spouted
1/6 BMS sprouted but had up and down wrong so reburied it the right direction.
0/6 GS v21.

Still early so will not toss anything yet.
So I thought I'd update this.

Apparently I can't count.
Only 5 of 6 SDH, the 6th was a hollow dud.
6/6 TSS popped.
3/6 BMS popped

I got impatient and dug up the Garlic Stash v21 beans.
I bit all 6 of them on the shell seam to pop them open, only crushed 1 in the process and today we have 5 seeds with tails.
So looks like that little trick works well.

Man I have tried to dig up seeds and never am able to find them~!
Good deal on crunching them to jump start them.(y)
I've lost my fair share too lol.
This time I got lucky and found every single one!
Jeff said the Dragons Stash f2 red male stuff was made outside in Oregon 2017 and it all has super thick shells, so I'll be lightly scraping anything dragons stash f2 before I pop them lol.

I only got 1 for sure purple dragon rider comin up, maybe 2 if the sneaky leggy gal is a PDR by DFG, lot of people running his gear this year. I also have a twster from Irie of Skunk. 1st. skunk I've ever grown. Lookin good Goodshit97

I only got 1 for sure purple dragon rider comin up, maybe 2 if the sneaky leggy gal is a PDR by DFG, lot of people running his gear this year. I also have a twster from Irie of Skunk. 1st. skunk I've ever grown. Lookin good Goodshit97
I just finished running 2 dfg strains, and wow!
Definitely some powerhouse pot.
The Interstate Dragon is 100% spot on name wise.
The flavor is all gas and the high is soaring for sure. So Interstate Dragon is a very fitting name imo.

I grew 00skunk from 00 seeds, and skunk #1 from I don't remember who. Neither were that fresh road kill skunky, but a sweet mild skunk. Still good pot, but definitely not RKS.

SweetLeaf coming through again!
These clones look fantastic!!
Can not wait to run these, super excited for the MacDragon as i know its gonna be fire, but the Grape Gas is something I've been wanting for a while now. 20240415_124347.jpg20240415_124412.jpg

Veg room inside the flower room 🤣View attachment 52374View attachment 52375
I checked and a t5 does not leak through 600D fabric lol.
Hey, Gee's I get nervous with my tents 2 feet apart on different timing. In the same tent.....nervous x2 I guess...lol....time for medication

Do you have any air flow through your little veg tent? They like fresh air, dead air even with little ones can fk them up

Hey, Gee's I get nervous with my tents 2 feet apart on different timing. In the same tent.....nervous x2 I guess...lol....time for medication

Do you have any air flow through your little veg tent? They like fresh air, dead air even with little ones can fk them up
So it only has 1 t5 in it and I put a flap over the zippers so it doesn't leak light there either.
I have a 4 inch booster fan brining in fresh air, and it's open all day when the big lights are on

finally caught up.so hard to keep with all the grow threads going on..you got lots happening in here Goody.I’m abit jelly of all the genetics you got goin..keen to see how the garlic stash 21 turns out.i have both red and green versions.

finally caught up.so hard to keep with all the grow threads going on..you got lots happening in here Goody.I’m abit jelly of all the genetics you got goin..keen to see how the garlic stash 21 turns out.i have both red and green versions.
It's actually almost too much lol. If more than half the DFG stuff is female, I'll be in over my head lol.
I have like 14 females in there already, and 18 regulars. May havebto try out some dfg outside this year 😅

Got a little more done. Will finish the rest after dinner.
3 more 3 gallons done, 6 left.
All the little shot cups are now in solos til they show sex.
The 4 little shot cups up front are Sweet Devil testers that will get a short veg and flipped with everything else.
20240501_184526.jpg

Back
Top Bottom