Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

Damn Bro! Running those genetics is going to be like tossing a grenade into the tent! BOOM!! 😀

Awesome selection my Guy!!
I have high hopes for sure.
This current run that just went in the 4x4 is DFG and Compound Genetics A&B.

Next run is gonna be 1 zaza, 2 straight jacket, 2 gorilla butter s1, and 2 coffee crisps from GPS.
1 strawberry cough from DP.
1 Triangle Kush x Wedding Cake from TF
For 9 total.
Might try and squeeze 12 next run and do 2 A&B with a sour.

Good stuff going on here G$!
Not sure how I've been missing this thread but better late than never!
Fire weed like that doesn't take much...Looks like you got some one hitter quitter there and that's always nice when the stash is low.
Clone doesn't even look like it went thru the mail! Crazy!
✌️🤘

Good stuff going on here G$!
Not sure how I've been missing this thread but better late than never!
Fire weed like that doesn't take much...Looks like you got some one hitter quitter there and that's always nice when the stash is low.
Clone doesn't even look like it went thru the mail! Crazy!
✌️🤘
Appreciate the kind words man!
I smoke way to much, and that stuff isnt the most potent, its really tasty with a very mellow high so i could probably smoke the entire plant and still be ok 🤣

That clone was crazy, but the 2 i got from SLG looked even better! I had to say it lol. 20230807_213003.jpg20230807_185100.jpg
Here are the ones from SLG^^

Appreciate the kind words man!
I smoke way to much, and that stuff isnt the most potent, its really tasty with a very mellow high so i could probably smoke the entire plant and still be ok 🤣

That clone was crazy, but the 2 i got from SLG looked even better! I had to say it lol. View attachment 40151View attachment 40152
Here are the ones from SLG^^

Those are some baddass roots!!!:love:

Say was it you who grew a cut called Blueberries and Bananas? If so was it from Cosmic Wisdom?

Those are some baddass roots!!!:love:

Say was it you who grew a cut called Blueberries and Bananas? If so was it from Cosmic Wisdom?
Those 2 clones above are Apples and Bananas from CompoundGenetics, where in the hell can i find Blueberries and Bananas?!?! That sounds heavenly😍

Those 2 clones above are Apples and Bananas from CompoundGenetics, where in the hell can i find Blueberries and Bananas?!?! That sounds heavenly😍

Gotcha. So many strains with similar names I get lost more often than not on who has what. 😵‍💫
I was thinking about my next grow and how it's gonna be almost all banana strains. Two are home bred and two from other breeders. The other breeders are Ghost and Cosmic Wisdom.
CW is closing shop in a few days after a long run in the genetics game and one of their famous cuts was Blueberries and Bananas. It rang a bell with something I read here but yours is CG's A&B so I was mistaken as usual.
Anyways, the local hydroshop here is selling seeds now and they got some of the last CW stock. I traded some GPS cuts for CW's Banana Twerps to add to my collection and grow the next round

Next batch is ready to be transplanted, maybe tomorrow ill get to that.
Gonna have to clean out the 2x2, ill need more room lol. 20240121_164309.jpg

This apples and bananas is so ready to go to flower but i wont send it til i have a rooted clone. 20240121_164508.jpg20240121_164515.jpg20240121_164547.jpg

Really gotta get these Apples and Bananas clones to root so i can get momma here into the flower tent before shes too big. 20240125_095234.jpg

If she gets any bigger ill either have to cut her down some, or flower it in the 3x3 by herself, cause soon she wont even fit in the 2 empty spaces i have in the 4x4 lol.

10 weeks on the sour, 3-4 more weeks to go 😮‍💨
It looks done but trichs are all clear, like sugar leaves are even clear still😳😳
Shes pretty and delicious but i hate how long she takes to ripen 20240125_210351.jpg20240125_210401.jpg20240125_210420.jpg

So, puffing a tester nug of the Mendels Aether x GDP.
Not at all what i was expecting to be honest.

Super gassy fruity earthy aroma, but man it tastes just like the smell of a freshly opened bag of soil....
Musty/moldy mossy/dirt. Hope a proper dry/cure makes it better!
But it is pretty strong stuff. Only took a few puffs and im stoned to the bone

Mine are the same way. I've nicknamed them all fat bottom girls. 😋
Don't even need labels for them they stand out from the herd so much with those fatty leaves.
Might be pure indica:love:
Mine blend in pretty well with the variety i have, i just know theyre the smallest plants as i started them a week later
20240126_105001.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna revive this thread for my next run.
Just dropped the beans in water now. 20240308_074517.jpg
6 Garlic Stash v21
2 Lemon Jeffery
1 Hot Glue
1 Pie Face #7 x Blueberry Bubba
1 Maze
1 Grandpas Stash.

It is a pleasure to be able to write to each other, growing DFG's work, colab, run Irie work from Rasta Jeff, we really have a community here thanks to : I just call em "The Crew" Moe $ and all the staff, cheers to all of us "growers" we work to show these strains for the breeders, here. SSgrower

Couldn't get a clone of the apples and bananas, so i chopped most of it and i am gonna attempt a reveg and clone again once revegged, if it works out.
Hope it works out for you! What do you have to do to reveg? Just toss it under 18/6 again? How far along can you go into flower before reveg isn’t an option?

Hope it works out for you! What do you have to do to reveg? Just toss it under 18/6 again? How far along can you go into flower before reveg isn’t an option?
I actually harvested a plant before, threw the stalk and pot outside the tent....in the dark... completely bare just sticks man and it a couple weeks later it was throwing new growth....id say the soil was rather moist when I chopped so it had plenty to drink

You can reveg in almost any condition all the light is probably better....dark works tho apparently....low light too so...yea

Back
Top Bottom