Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

that grape creme cake lookin frosty man
Its wicked frosty but, ive got 5 more beans of that one and im hoping to find a better pheno.
This one is good, but not what im looking for.
Needs more gas/fruit. This is to floral for me.
Wish i had a press for this one, might be a good squisher

Its wicked frosty but, ive got 5 more beans of that one and im hoping to find a better pheno.
This one is good, but not what im looking for.
Needs more gas/fruit. This is to floral for me.

Wish i had a press for this one, might be a good squisher
indeed, ive been wanting one for a while now

Yeah this is some work hes done himself.
I tried to get the skunk cut too, but he was only willing to let go of the crosses hes done.
Dude didnt charge me a dime either, wouldnt let me pay him squat even tho shipping was 60 bucks!
Nice friend of yours I suppose? That's good shit haha

you got a lot going on there. So you are primarily working with 2 4x4s in soil under a Vipar, did not see the wattage.
Alright. I got it finally!!
So i have a 2x2x4 that sits full of "junk" that i could use to start solo cups in.
I have a 3x3 veg tent with a vipar ks3000, 320 watts.
Then i have a 4x4 flower tent, with 650 watts, a 200 watt pl2000 and a 450w pl4500, both from Phlizon. The 4500 has added uv/ir?
Are you doing a perpetual and keeping the flower tent fed, or are you using it to dry or something? What do you figure your current output is vs where you would be comfortable?
Im trying to get back to 100% perpetual.
Not sure if you remember but just over a year ago i had mildew when we were all at the farm. That was the beginning of this downfall, i had a few pounds stocked up but because i had to kill everhthing it was 4 or 5 months before i had anything ready again and it completely wiped all my stock and i havent been able to catch back up since, plus i just tossed everything in the 4x4 again in October because of thrips. Was able to save the vegging stuff but i was jot smoking bug dung and carcasses.

Not sure what you mean in terms of "output vs where you would be comfortable" This is one of those "eli5" situations 🤣🤣
What do you think your biggest bottleneck is? At a cursory glance, you should be able to easily harvest a 4x4 every 2 months. This may force you into a production mindset meaning less of a pheno hunt and more of sheer production.
Biggest set back is whenever i have an issue its always the 4x4 and it wipes out my entire tent so i lose all my flowering stuff😩
You definitely have photons not being used in your flower tent that should be converted into THC rather than hitting the floor.
So my 3x3 is usually packed wall to wall minus maybe 3 or 4 solo cups worth of space lol.
The 4x4 is a little open at the moment cause im waiting on 2 plants to finish up flower and then i have 3 more plants to get put in there so it should he pretty wall to wall in there too.

The solos on the tray in veg will be uppotted tomorrow or sunday so that tent will be full wall to wall again too.

Really need to get a bar light for the 4x4 before summer though, because those 2 quantums really crank the heat. Tent sits at 90 if the room is above 72 in the summer.

Understood, you've gotten some nut punches that got you behind.

I think your recovery plan is right on. Try to catch every photon you possibly can with a flower.

But

make sure you don't loose another harvest.

Can you tell me about your pest and fungus management? Doing things proactively with ipm? Got any concerns right now that need to be addressed?

How about drying and storage?

Really need to get a bar light for the 4x4 before summer though, because those 2 quantums really crank the heat. Tent sits at 90 if the room is above 72 in the summer.
Yeah environment needs to be on point if you are going to pack a tent and get chunky flowers. Lights too.

You got a local used market there?

Understood, you've gotten some nut punches that got you behind.
Yeah they were definitely some good ones too lol.
I think your recovery plan is right on. Try to catch every photon you possibly can with a flower.
I just wish i thought of it 14 months ago after the mildew episode, because id prolly be on top now.
Can you tell me about your pest and fungus management?
The only thing i have is 2 quarts of this. 20240119_192817.jpg So 16 total gallons of actual spray.
I use it once a week until the 4th week of flower. Says its safe til harvest and i have used it before til harvest but i prefer not too.
Got any concerns right now that need to be addressed?
Only concerns are still these fkn clones. Tossed 3 more this morning 😮‍💨😤
Running out of plant to cut or ill have to continue to veg it another 3 weeks.

Drying and storage isnt an issue, i have the 2x2 i can layer up and dry in plus a 1.5x3x4 cabinet i usually dry in and i store everything in mason jars.

With the right genetics you can do more.
This was also another issue.
I was only growing ilgm seeds for a while and theyre iffy at best so 🤷🏻

Right now im currently running DFG, GPS, Dutch Passion, and Compound Genetics Apples & Bananas i picked up off SweetLeaf. Also have my keeper pheno of sour x okie from untrustfull.
Super heavy plant but takes 14-15 weeks to flower so thats also a set back🙄

This was also another issue.
I was only growing ilgm seeds for a while and theyre iffy at best so 🤷🏻

Right now im currently running DFG, GPS, Dutch Passion, and Compound Genetics Apples & Bananas i picked up off SweetLeaf. Also have my keeper pheno of sour x okie from untrustfull.
Super heavy plant but takes 14-15 weeks to flower so thats also a set back🙄
Damn Bro! Running those genetics is going to be like tossing a grenade into the tent! BOOM!! 😀

Awesome selection my Guy!!

Back
Top Bottom