Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

Dude that's why we post right?
I have no book or calendar.
I have a thread and shout out all the stupid stuff I do when I do it.
View attachment 32391
For real man!
I have a book in my 3x3. The first entry was on 3/3, last entry was on 5/4.... i made it to my first flower topdress with organics and gave up on writing stuff down lmao.
Its too much like work 😅😂

For real man!
I have a book in my 3x3. The first entry was on 3/3, last entry was on 5/4.... i made it to my first flower topdress with organics and gave up on writing stuff down lmao.
Its too much like work 😅😂
It's really how I did fish also.
The pros all log info and it is definitely to their advantage. You need to have some basic info.
I just incorporate the info I need into my thread.
I tracked my fish like a pro for over 3 years that way. On a silly forum with pics and videos just like here.
Documentation to the way you do things for all to see.

Do yall consider first day of 12/12 to be day 1 or do you wait til the plant throws pistils to start the count?

I'm going off the first day of 12/12 but I always have a hard time with it just because I'm used to outdoor growing and only really knowing when something is in flower by it throwing pistils. Thanks
I veg big plants, and flower starts the first full day of 12/12 (ie; flip today, tomorrow is day one)

🤩🤩20231203_163435.jpg20231203_163432.jpg20231203_163015.jpg
Harvest is definitely around the corner.
Thinking about going to just water this week and having tonights feed be their last.
I had my times messed up and today is the start of week 7 so 2 weeks left is whqt im guessing.

So i wasnt to sure what was going to happen to the ZaZa.
My dumbass used my pump sprayer that had tea tree oil in it.... i figured it wouldve killed the seeds but this morning i have 2 little ZaZa seedlings popping up 👌🏼👊🏼

June of 97.. ahh yes. I remember it well. Sugar ray, smash mouth, sublime all were on the MTV. I was about 7th grade. Hadn't smoked weed yet. The good ole days.
Hahaha only a few years after i was old enough to appreciate MTV they made it what MTV is today. I enjoyed like 2 years of MTV when it was still music and not a "reality" channel.

Hahaha only a few years after i was old enough to appreciate MTV they made it what MTV is today. I enjoyed like 2 years of MTV when it was still music and not a "reality" channel.
I remember the very first airing of mtv we all gathered and partied to watch a tv ! Lol def changed tv forever - from the beasties partying on camera to celebrity death match good times

Back
Top Bottom